Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi listened as Sasha talked about herself and her experiences in life. From what she's heard, Sasha's been through much, "Hmm..." she sat on the edge of Wakai's bed, tapping her finger on her chin. "Well I gotta say...I'm jealous of you, but at the same time sorry. You've experienced so much that I still want to experience, and I'm an explorer. But...you seem to not enjoy it...well, I know the death and war is not enjoyable but...well, you know what I mean." She closed her eyes, trying to think of something good to say, "Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is..." her ears twitch, "The world is beautiful...yet cruel..." She shrugged, "Or, something like that...I've heard that someplace before and well...its a good saying that always keeps me aware of what goes on."

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiles gently with a motherly smile. "yeah, it will always be lovely but cruel. Death sucks but I know what it is like, to outlive your friends. I guess im only alive still because im a ghost in some ways and a bad spell and stuff."

She changed her form, she looked like a very elderly old woman, her white hair fell to the ground as it was very long. She had trouble standing up, so she changed back.

"See?" she sighed heavily
"I am older than even my husband. Hehe, he locked me away in his home within the abyss, but I waited for him to return and then...." she sighed
"I came back here, to take this job. I miss him, but I have the feeling that he will find me here, and wonder why I am here in danger, instead of in the safety of his realm. I can't really live with myself knowing that im safe but there are many people dying, and to know that I could have helped save them..." she looks at Nami and sighs

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi listened to Sasha's story, not surprised that she was older than she looked. She was however surprised when she changed to her more elderly self. Sasha was always kind of an interesting character to Shinochi, but she just heightened her interest even more. When she finally finished talking, she looked at Nami whom she spoke of trying to save. Her ears twitch, sensing that Nami's life was currently weak, "...maybe you can." She looked at the book pointing to it, "That book...something about it is...strange." She stood up and walked to it, reading the page that it was currently on, "...you know, maybe this would tell us how to get Nami back." She looked at Nami, "If she was smart enough, she would've written what to do if she were to get into this state..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha sighs as Shinochi looked at Nami's journal.
"she has had terrible fevers which weakened her immune system, and what im thinking is this last time, it became too much and she passed out into coma. Im not 100% certain though

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:52 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi's ears twitch as she kept looking at the book. She then looked at Nami, scratching her head which makes her ears twitch, "Wow...you really are stupid aren't you?" Shinochi didn't mean to sound like a jerk, but she was really bothered by the fact that Nami would overexert herself if she had a bad condition. This also irritated her, causing her to approach Nami, and raising her hand as if about to hit her. However, instead of hitting her, she gently put her hand on Nami's head, petting her, "...you're lucky Wakai's fond of you..."
Speaking of Wakai, she started to awaken, slowly opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha smiled and went to Wakai
"Hey there sleepy head, how are you feeling?" she said as she removed the null crystal slowely as to not harm her, but since the armor was gone, it was relatively safe.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked towards Wakai, walking to her bedside. "Yeah, you've been keeping people busy..." she was worried, but at the same time relieved as she sensed nothing bad going on with Wakai...just a lot of energy.
Wakai looked around, and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes, "Wh-Wha...how did I get here...did I fall asleep here by accident...?" Of course, Wakai didn't remember the recent events. She was confused, looking at Sasha then at Shinochi, "I feel fine, I guess..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:42 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha smiled, relieved.
"Shinochi, its up to you to tell her what happened or not to. Its not my decision."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:11 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at Sasha and nodded, "Sure, I can do that much at least." she looked at Wakai and crossed her arms, clearing her throat as if she were to tell a story. "Well, simply put, you went berserk and destroyed most of the academy's courtyard." She scratched her head, "And Nami...well." she looked over at Nami.
Wakai's expression immediately became horrified upon hearing that she went berserk. Not only that, she looked in the direction Shinochi looked, seeing Nami in the bed next to her. She did not say anything, as there wasn't anything she could say. She looked away from Nami, looking down at her hands, which held the bed sheets tight. She looked like she was about to cry, "No...not again..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha has a faint smile, she sighed and walked to Wakai.
"I had to deactivate your beserk power, but it will come back, so...." she sighed softly.
"you need to train yourself in how to use it, because if you don't, it will hurt you and those around you.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked up from his bed his eyes flicking a little unless you can heal this gaping hole in my chest i can't move for a bit. but the thing is you are a monster the kinda things we are are not something that should even be. yet here we are a human with a body stuck between dark and light constantly at odds with our self to keep control. i don't know how you keep sane but i am not any more. he says to her holding the gap in his chest coseing it slowly with his suit.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:32 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha smiled and went to Atlas's side.
"I got ya." she said gently as she started to heal the hole in Atlas's chest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Sasha, and nodded to her suggestion. But then looked over at Atlas who spoke about being a monster and such. She wasn't bothered by it, but she did feel confused as to why her powers would activate now. "I don't get it though...I didn't activate my powers on my own...I'd only do so if I were in a dire situation."
Shinochi cupped her chin, and nodded, "So the teach was correct..."
She looked at Shinochi, "Wh-What do you mean...?"
"According to what Tsuyoi said, she sensed someone else with you at the time your transformation began...but she couldn't recognize who it was. I'm guessing that person was the one who forced you into transforming."
A worried expression appears on her face, "There was...someone with me...?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Ijime Dame Zettai-Babymetal ~Sleeping Sister of Mine~

The book seemed to levitate for a second and hit the desk to catch their attention as it opened to another page.

Page 15

I've been having these really weird dreams lately. I can't really explain them but it's like there was a suit of armour going insane. It was badass but not something I wanted to fool with. Of course, there was another part of the dream involving a llama and thirty-seven stab wounds but that's completely unrelated. Brother says that I should probably lay off the cold pizza.
Well, anyways, the dream. Someone steps in front of the Suit and it just falls apart to reveal this chick. Weird, right? I-I don't know... Maybe I'm a bit insane but maybe, just maybe, the truth lies closer than it seems...

[End Page]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

Sasha read this new passage and nodded.
"I think Nami has had visions of the future or something."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games