Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just smiled and then motioned with his head to the exit and said."Well then I suppose that we are in luck that we are currently on Olympus. Where better to get Greek food."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She walked with him and smiled. "True...", she giggled at him. As they walked around she looked around like a curious kid would be. "This is so different... Wow, I don't think I can get used to all of this.", she said well smiling.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just shook his head and chuckled."Trust me I think you will get used to this sooner than you think. While I begrudgingly have to say that the Greek gods do manage to make some things that are visually impressive. Their ego is more prevalent here then anywhere else. And unfortunately with the spread of consumerism the Greek gods have turned Olympus, which was once the seat of there power, into a giant glorified mall." A flicker of annoyance passed across his face briefly. Then he motioned with his head to a building they were passing by currently. He stopped and looked at the sign above the door. It was blue with three white letters."This here is the GAP on mount Olympus. If I remember the layout correctly the next couple stores should be a Bed, Bath, and Beyond then a Hot Topic and then a Spencers."He shrugged and said."If we continue down this way we will make it to the food court."He then took her hand in his as they were walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she walked with him she looked around and tilted her head curiously. "They honestly love to fluff their egos, ah-lot.", Abigail told Damian through their link. Now she started to hum a random song and seemed to get a bounce in her step.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was walking next to her with their hands entwined together and chuckled at her remark. He then noticed that she was walking with a bounce in her step and then said to her through their link."You are either thinking of a song you really like or you are more excited for this Greek food than I thought. What is it Abigail?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Mmmm, just cause...", she said in their link. Still she had a bounce in her step and a grin. "Honestly, I just feel better cause that tooth is out.", she added into their link.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."Understandable I suppose."After walking for about ten more minutes they made it to the food court. He then looked to Abigail and smiled."Here we are. Now if you thought that mortal food courts are annoying to traverse then get ready for the Olympian food court which has three floors."Damian then walked them over to railing and looked down to show Abigail the huge number of beings walking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail kept looking around like a tourist. When they finally got to the food court area she looked and gawked. "Damn, this is worse then a black Friday...", she giggled. Only to sigh,"Mmm, why don't you pick?", she suggested before pecking his cheek openly.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:20 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just grinned after she pecked his cheek. He returned one of his own before he whispered into her ear."I'd rather nibble on you instead. He then looked around and spotted a greek food restraunt. "You said you wanted Greek."He then started to lead her to the the line for the restraunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him with a blush and pressed her lips together. "Oh?", she muttered as she walked with him. "Mmm, you're so sweet.", she said in her thoughts.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:54 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian replied through their link."Thank you I try."As they made it to the register Damian ordered two gyros and some pita chips and hummus. Damian then moved to a railing and leaned against it waiting for there order to be served.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him carefully and smiled. As they waited she was thinking of Ouran High School Host Club out of randomness. So if he was to go into her mind, he'd see bits and pieces of the TV show.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian casually wrapped his arms around Abigail's waist. He was about to say something when he heard someone say."Hey there Damian. Nice to see you again Abigail." Damian looked to where he heard the voice coming from and saw Anubis and Lady Hel approaching. He grinned and said."You two dating. Or is this more of a one night stand thing."

Anubis snorted."Right her and I hooking up. Even drunk I don't see that happening."

Hel chuckled as well."Funny joke Damian. Have you been working on your stand up."

He shrugged and said."Here and there."He looked to Abigail and said."You remember them Abi'."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:27 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

With out thinking she let Damian's aura and body surround her in a relaxed state. Hearing voices towards them she looked up. Seeing Anubis and Lady Hel she smiled at them. Now she stood up and put her arm around his waist. "Yeah, I do. And you two never know... You could be happy together.", she said point blank without thinking. Of course she was leaning into him as he stood there.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lady Hel smiled warmly at Abigail."That is sweet of you to say and while I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. It is literally impossible because our powers and abilities are so similar it would be like having to magnets of the same polarity and mashing them together. We can be in close proximity."She cast her gaze up and down Anubis before she looked back to Abigail and said with a mischievous grin and said."Although we have been closer before. Very close."

Anubis and Damian both cocked one eyebrow up at that and then Anubis said."Really I don't recall anything like that happening in all the time I have known you."

"I think you might have spilled a secret there Hel."

She then pouted albeit playfully and then said."Well poo."

Damian chuckled while Anubis stared at Hel before Anubis said."I scored with her and don't remember it. Well I found something to be annoyed about myself for the next long while."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games