Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:31 am
Strawberry Dinotart
Hi! I'm Meri c:

❤︎ I like to create cute and beautiful avis but I hate spending real money.

❤︎ Drawing and doing FX makeup once in a blue moon are my specialties!

❤︎ I live with my boyfriend on a limited amount of income. Spending money on gaia before all the GC pushing was something I would happily do once in a while (I understand they're a company and I did not mind helping them out to show my support) But now it seems they have taken advantage of the users one time too many and this needs to stop.

I am happy to help plan events or shoot ideas around with any of you so feel free to ask me!

Hi! welcome to the guild heart
Right now we are using our avatar entries in the Arena to make our statements. Since you like making avi's why not enter?
I also came up with a new idea like just now. I'm using the message in a bottle -in the aquariums- to reach out to people. Just another way that people can do their part if they are not thread makers and arena participants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 am
Pwnder
Strawberry Dinotart
Hi! I'm Meri c:

❤︎ I like to create cute and beautiful avis but I hate spending real money.

❤︎ Drawing and doing FX makeup once in a blue moon are my specialties!

❤︎ I live with my boyfriend on a limited amount of income. Spending money on gaia before all the GC pushing was something I would happily do once in a while (I understand they're a company and I did not mind helping them out to show my support) But now it seems they have taken advantage of the users one time too many and this needs to stop.

I am happy to help plan events or shoot ideas around with any of you so feel free to ask me!

Hi! welcome to the guild heart
Right now we are using our avatar entries in the Arena to make our statements. Since you like making avi's why not enter?
I also came up with a new idea like just now. I'm using the message in a bottle -in the aquariums- to reach out to people. Just another way that people can do their part if they are not thread makers and arena participants.

oo sounds like fun! I'll see what I can whip up c:  

Strawberry Dinotart

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

colonel cupcakes

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 am
i am colonel or cupcakes, whichever you prefer. i spend all of my time in the CB, or playing Tiles. 4laugh

yum_cupcake  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 am
Hello, I'm Gintsumi.
Been on Gaia for a few years and I miss it being user friendly. I hope to have fun here and help get Gaia to be cool again. ^^  

Gintsumi

mayakko

Kawaii Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 am
Hello everyone! heart

I've been on Gaia since November 2003. I found this guild because I was quoted here a while ago. I only just now remembered that I'd meant to join sooner.

I don't know if there's much I can do, but I wanted to let you all know that there's one more person out there who wants to make a difference. I lost several hundred million that I had earned from years of drawing and vending, all due to re-released MCs and the gold generators. I absolutely refuse to buy GC right now because of how Gaia is treating everyone (ignoring feedback, etc).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 am
colonel cupcakes
i am colonel or cupcakes, whichever you prefer. i spend all of my time in the CB, or playing Tiles. 4laugh

yum_cupcake

Hey cupcakes, welcome to the guild! 3nodding  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 am
Gintsumi
Hello, I'm Gintsumi.
Been on Gaia for a few years and I miss it being user friendly. I hope to have fun here and help get Gaia to be cool again. ^^

Hello Gintsumi, we're glad to have you with us!
I agree, everyone's so angry right now and fight all the time. I miss being a happy community. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 am
mayakko
Hello everyone! heart

I've been on Gaia since November 2003. I found this guild because I was quoted here a while ago. I only just now remembered that I'd meant to join sooner.

I don't know if there's much I can do, but I wanted to let you all know that there's one more person out there who wants to make a difference. I lost several hundred million that I had earned from years of drawing and vending, all due to re-released MCs and the gold generators. I absolutely refuse to buy GC right now because of how Gaia is treating everyone (ignoring feedback, etc).

Hey mayakko! Thanks for joining us. 3nodding
It means a lot that people are still willing to fight for the site and I wish Gaia could see how important it is to us. They're destroying many homes.

Speaking with out wallets is probably the most effective thing we can do at this point. emotion_8c  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

mayakko

Kawaii Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
mayakko
Hello everyone! heart

Hey mayakko! Thanks for joining us. 3nodding
It means a lot that people are still willing to fight for the site and I wish Gaia could see how important it is to us. They're destroying many homes.

Speaking with out wallets is probably the most effective thing we can do at this point. emotion_8c

Yes, it certainly is. But unfortunately it seems that a huge number of people just don't care and will keep spending money here. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:32 am
Hello everyone. I am Mathew Mii, a WG reg.

I joined because I am one of the few that is being left behind from the inflation.  

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RunawayCleavage

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 pm
Hi, I'm Xerpha
~I'm 16
~My favorite color is anything light & red <3
~I love drawing (but I'm not so good at drawing online xD), baking, and singing
~ & My real name is Faith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm
Mathew Mii

I joined because I am one of the few that is being left behind from the inflation.

Hello welcome to guild I hope too seeing you being active and it fits you expectations and needs. If you need anything feel free to ask any of the guild staff we will be glad to answer.
Well while in here you will find out that you are not the only one left behind many of us have been. <3 enjoy your stay. (r sorry for the late welcome)  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:45 pm
Xerpha
Hi, I'm Xerpha
~I'm 16

Welcome to guild. Glad to have you as a member sorry for the late welcome. I hope your stay with the guild is a good one.
And love your name. My little girl's name is Hope. (Not the same but Hope and Faith)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:00 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
Mathew Mii

Hello welcome to guild I hope too seeing you being active and it fits you expectations and needs. If you need anything feel free to ask any of the guild staff we will be glad to answer.
Well while in here you will find out that you are not the only one left behind many of us have been. <3 enjoy your stay. (r sorry for the late welcome)

It's alright. Better late than never.  

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RunawayCleavage

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
Xerpha
Hi, I'm Xerpha
~I'm 16

Welcome to guild. Glad to have you as a member sorry for the late welcome. I hope your stay with the guild is a good one.
And love your name. My little girl's name is Hope. (Not the same but Hope and Faith)

biggrin
Thank you.
I love the name Hope my parents were gonna name me that <3

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games