Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:26 pm

Hard to belive I'm 12 (12 days till my 13th)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:28 pm

okay..spam..be gone!

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:05 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
I have anger to let out.. DAMN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE AMANDA FEEL BAD!!! JUST BEACAUSE SHE'S GOTH DOESN'T MEAN SHE HAS TO BE CONSIDERED BAD!!! HER WEBCOMIC AND STORY IS BRILLIANT!!! GOTH PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO!! I MEAN I GET ALL THAT CRAP AT SCHOOL! I HATE SCHOOL BEACAUSE OF HOW WE'RE TREATED! IT'S UNFAIR TO TREAT US LIKE DIRT JUST BEACAUSE WE DRESS DIFFERENT OR LISTEN TO DIFFERENT MUSIC. WE'RE PEOPLE TOO! WE ALL BLEED THE SAME WAY SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???? OMG PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD!!! Sorry needed to get that off my chest.
Got off a plane to the countryside,
I drove to the mountain and holding the ground
There was crack on the corner and someone dead,
and fire coming out of the monkey's head.
Though in all seriousness I feel for you. I feel that is something worth quite a bit of anger. Judgement for how you look. Yet they don't understand. It isn't what you see it's what you do. It isn't what you make...it's what you leave.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 pm

Yeah my best friends mother hates me because she thinks I'm satanic. Though I'm not. I usually take the insults well though.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:24 pm

eek Satanic? OMFG thats just stupid.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:27 pm

im loved by all! whee ... eek ... neutral .. stare

sabre_sword

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:37 pm

Well my school is mostly Red neck hicks and White trash.... Lucky are the few who are smart in my school. The satanic part was from my dark poetry and love of Anne Rice.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:06 pm

*sings* Funimation to no end, it even ruined my fun again, I can't let it live free-it even stopped me, in downloading, the blood of trinity~ so as it's getting ready to sell, and knock comes on the exectuives door~, bang bang maxwell's hammer came down upon his head, clang clang maxwell's silver hammer made sure that he was dead!!!

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:10 am

To Dari-chan: o.o you ok girl?

To GAF6: Sad to say there are so many dumb asses out there huh? There are quite a few goth in my school, and I have to say, they dress more school appropriate than some others. xd
Oh, and happy early b-day~!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:14 pm

^_^' I'm okay and nice new look~

Dariram
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:56 pm

damn..iya..u look toll up!

well i changed too
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:57 pm

Yay Iya we all changed. Now you me and Niwa don't look like evil clones. Nor wierd stalker-posers.

Ceveo

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:16 pm

we all got the dark rebel eveil look..now we should be called.."The Dark Knights"

and now..ur a Sir Yoshaki..okay?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:21 pm

OKies but i was speaking on how me Niwa and Iya used to have that same hair making us look the same.

Ceveo

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:25 pm

right..i'm trying to make a point
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games