Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello my fellow Fangirls / Fanboys! Let me intorduce myself...

UserName: The Black poker chip
NickName: Chippy
Prefrences: I am straight. ^_^
Intrests: Drawing, acting, singing, rping
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hard choice between Sasunaru... Iruka x Kakashi... ... Haru x Kyo (fruits basket)... or Sora x Riku
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation manga!
Other: I am vegetarian... love animals... and want to be a vet when I grow up. ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:28 pm

UserName: Lucca Ashtear

NickName: Lu

Prefrences: Straight... I think. It's hard to tell. I haven't been REALLY attracted to a girl yet, but I've been known to check out tits and a**. And I like my boys as girly as possible.

Intrests: Star Wars, Chrono Trigger, drawing, RPing, Japan

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: CyrusxGlenn (Chrono Trigger)

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: On deviantArt, I was friends with a girl who kept drawing DBZ slash; I hated it, but then I started doing it to Glenn and Cyrus...

Other: I absolutely CANNOT STAND any yaoi or non-yaoi pairing that has no grounding at all in canon. Hints at something going on between two characters count as a grounding. The closest I come to breaking this in anything that I seriously support is hetero - Lucca and Magus in Chrono Trigger, and that's under the logic 'If Magus had a love interest, it would be Lucca.' Also I have Asperger's syndrome.

Lucca Ashtear

akima_lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:19 pm

UserName: coralita1234
NickName: coralita
Prefrences: anime, and yaoi!!!
Intrests: animeee domokun
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: gaaraxrocklee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: awwwwwwww 4laugh its a secret razz
Other:i love animeee!!!! domokun heart domokun
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 pm

User Name: Naota Daemon
Nick Name: Naota, Kid, Taku
preferences: animation, or any form of art.
Intrests; many
Fav BoyxBoy pairing: not sure...
First encounter with BoyxBoy: my life
Other: I have plenty of things i like and dislike, and I always tell the truth. ^.^ User Image

Naota Daemon

epikaa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:30 pm

UserName: Shuuchu
NickName: Katsu-chan
Prefrences: I am straight. ^^
Interests: Anime. singing, roleplaying, drawing, voice acting, writing shounen-ai/slash fanfics, anime crossovers/couples. XD, etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: A toughy..Satoshi x Pikachu [Pikashipping] (Pocket Monsters), Dark x Daisuke [Soulmateshipping](D.N.Angel), Gashu x Kiyomaro [Sparkshipping] (Konjiki no Gash Bell)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: One day in 2003-4, I read the fanfics: "An Alternate Beginning" and "An Angel in Disguise" on Fanfiction.net. The main couple was Puzzleshipping (Yami x Yuugi) from YuGiOh
Other: I'm a quiet/shy person and a Pokemon lover. I have a Pokemon themed profile and I'm hoping this guild will introduce me to other shounen ai friends. ^^ I have a dream of becoming a voice actor for anime and to go to Japan.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:29 pm

UserName: ((--Alice-Kun--))
NickName: Alice
Prefrences: I like Yaoi and cute things!
Interests: Anime, yaoi, jrock,jpop, and other stuff.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I happened to stumble across a yaoi fanfic long ago.
Other: I'm kind of a shy person so don't get angry with me if I don't reply back on something. ^^;; Alice is kind of slowish. I enjoy making friends though. So yewsh.

Mr. Jiggles

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:39 am

UserName: Zaphriel
NickName: Zaphie
Prefrences: Any
Intrests: Anime, manga, JDrama
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Shun and Cain from Golden Cain
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: The T.V. show queer as folk
First anime was Loveless
First Manga was Three Wolves
Other: Ummm... that's all I can think of.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:44 am

UserName: EverytimeItRains

NickName: Kat0chan

Prefrences: Straight

Intrests: Anime/manga, video games, theatre/acting, art/drawing, singing/music, reading, clothes designing, cosplay, going to conventions, the paranormal, and philosphy.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: GojyoxHakkai (Saiyuki)

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I really cant remember. I think it was when I read Gravitation.

Other: I'm really quiet in real life, except around my best friends. It's mostly 'cause I'm shy and I think alot ^^;

EverytimeItRains

whiteflamingo29

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:54 pm

username:whiteflamingo29
nickname:NENE
prefrences:straight
interests:everything I do and see are my interests
fav boy/boy pairing: sasuke and naruto
first encounter with boy/boy love: ummm...I dont remember i think it was loveless!
other:My friend Eric is gay and goes out with my other friend jeff! I love seeing them together they are the most awesome couple and they treat each other wonderfully, they are always holding hands! I LOVE THEM BOTH!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:21 pm

UserName: External Penetration
NickName: EP Penny, whatever you find suitable.
Intrests: Harry Potter, anime/manga, reading, PotC 1&2, Saw 1&2, music, Friends, Family Guy, a lot of other stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: My all-time favorite is actually a Harry Potter slash pairing (Harry/Draco) sweatdrop My anime/manga one is Ritsuka/Soubi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend always had boys kissing in her msn display picture. Later I finally became obsessed a month into joining Gaia.
Other: I'll make boy/boy pairings out of anything. Books, movies, even RL people.

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

Nellynae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:28 pm

UserName: Nellynae
NickName: Same thing 3nodding
Prefrences: Well, I like hot water better than cold, dogs than cats, mittens than gloves... is this what you're asking?
Intrests: A lot, though I love socks, manga, chocolate, reading, and did I mention socks? heart
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: The Puppies (Sirius/Remus from Harry Potter)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was bored and fell across a Sirius/Remus fic, and it all went from there. whee
Other: I'm mostly into pairings from books, though I still have a good number in anime/manga...
Also, I'm not here everyday. I'm usually around 2-3 times a week....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:57 am

UserName: Orion Stonebreaker
NickName: None
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Role playing, hanging out with friends and talking on the phone
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShinchirouxNanmi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Yu Yu Hakusho and FAKE
Other:
I love reading also

Orion Stonebreaker

kitten

Fashionable Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:05 pm

UserName: Kitten
NickName: Whatever you want to call me smile
Intrests: Roleplaying, World of Warcraft, video games, internet, manga, anime
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Axel x Roxas
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Far too long ago to remember sad
Other: I heart Eyecandy @_@ I don't post much so please forgive me...I'm not on Gaia a lot and I'm a shy poster when I am.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:50 pm

UserName: Sianylove
NickName: Siany ^.^
Prefrences: Bi I guess not sure lol XD
Intrests: playing music on my guitar , watching manga, looking at yuri and yaoi, Japan
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Duo + Heero , Vegeta + Goku, Goten + Trunks
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: gundam wings
Other: I love Linkin Park, I'm in a relationship with my bf called Sam ^.^ I love him so much heehee

SianyLPU2

Rainbow Feeder

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Voter 100

Paparazzi Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:36 pm

UserName: Paparazzi Nazi (I'm so witty)
NickName: Crim or anything really. I'll pretty much respond to anything.
Prefrences: Bisexual
Interests: Fanfiction, writing, video games, OpenCanvas! <3, manga, anime, and of course, yaoi. So much more but I'm lazy and am positive you don't care.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: That is such a hard decision! ::headbash:: But...I have to say there are two and they are original pairings between my characters and my friend's characters. Imiko/Zeke and Gaki/Noah! <3 ((Imiko and Gaki belong to my lvr gurl Teh Quiouii))
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I'm not exactly sure what it was but I do recall that it was back when I was eleven. A Yuri RP and open-mindedness had led me to FanFiction and trying out reading new stories. I think it was mostly FFVII back then as well as VIII back then.
Other: Um, I baked muffins last night.. They were blueberry and really small. I had two of them and when I came back an hour later six of them had gone missing. I was very sad.
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games