Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Mira was surprised that David would admit that he was dating her sister. Wait! They were dating? “Um… just curious…” she stumbled a little with her words. “No, you don’t need my permission.” She told him slightly annoyed about losing her composer. “Though what do you mean by at the moment? You two going to have a tragic falling out or something… or are you just being a realist?” Mira asked wondering what it was.

Mira nodded before rolling her eyes at David’s statement.
“You sure know how to put a damper on a person’s fun.” She stated. She would never admit that she needed her sister. She was completely independent. She never needed anyone before their mother’s death and she certainly didn’t need anyone now. Well that’s what she wanted to believe at least.

“That certainly explains why the only friend you seem to have is my sister. Then again I can’t really talk I don’t have any friends nor do I want any.” Mira stated as David stood.Yeah sure, I’d say it was a pleasure talking with you but I don’t feel like giving you that kind of satisfaction.” She added waving the Ravenclaw off. God, how did her sister not want to kill him, David was way to similar to her it was almost sickening.

User Image

Status: Happy (Yeah that's right, what's it to you!), Surprised
With: David

Wearing: Casual Green

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:29 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

And as fast as Iñigo had found a seat and took it, the game seemed to end. He looked to the seekers, knowing that someone had have caught the golden snitch, mainly because it was the only way to win that quickly. He looked around the pitch, wondering where the seekers were. But luckily, Alice had told him the end result. He wasn't paying attention to anyone but the beaters at that point, just compiling a sort of Scouting Report to prepare for the Ravenclaws game, whenever it was. Gypsy had yet to tell him when they were playing, but he knew it was coming up.

"Dang, I really wanted the Puffs to win. I like the Puffs a little better than everyone else. Plus you guys are on the team; so I know that just adds to why I like the puffs better," he admitted to them, a small smile on his face, glad to hear Alice's very uplifting words about the team. "It's good to hear that enthusiasm. Seems like everyone on my team don't go with that kind of mindset when we lose," he said to her, laughing. He did hope the Hufflepuffs got a win, well, unless it is against Ravenclaw of course.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Red and Black
At: Quidditch Stands A
Time: Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff match (2026/2027 Yr)
Thinking: Oh, I suppose Gypsy is now a beater...

User Image The school year had already been a headache for her. Between having to initially deal with the whole Toby problem-who apparently was just an idiot, but she sort of figured as much and who was probably terrified of his own shadow considering he thought she was absolutely terrifying to give a straight answer about what unfolded over the summer- to the fact she now had to play official quidditch matches, which she was still the slightest bit annoyed she didn't get to be a reserve where she could relax more, and then her coursework and her insistence on not dropping any of her other extracurricular activities. And prefect duties. Don't forgot prefect duties. She sat forward in the bleachers and let out an annoyed sigh, her eyes narrowed as she watched as the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff players came onto the field.

The shift in position, reminded her of her fading bruise from the last match, when Tobi had managed to redirect her bludger at her. Rubbing her side, she realized she probably should have just picked up some bruise healing cream. It was sort of masochistic to go with the whole muggle philosophy about bruises-they'll heal over time and weren't usually that big of a deal. Then again, considering the few bludger hits that broke bones before, she felt she was sort of justified in thinking of a mere bruise-no matter how bad-as not a big deal.

User Image Tapping her fingers on her knee she wondered if this match would end as quickly as the match the year before. Then again, Ronna wasn't entirely sure who the seekers of each team would be. Would Shayna get it again-because she did have the most experience if Ronna remembered correctly, but then again she didn't show up to a game and they had to call a reserve last year. And the other would probably be Jess Walsh, who wasn't quite as experienced. She supposed if the game longer, it would give her time to figure out which beaters to be more cautious about in her next match-besides the obvious of Tobi, who she was always aware of. He was one of the best beaters in the school after all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Time: 2026/2027 School Year-Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff Game

Irritable David had dragged himself to the quidditch stands for the second game of the year. His sister was on her house's quidditch team, there really wasn't much he could do about it, and so he figured he would have to support it-no matter how reluctant he was about it. At least Cathy would have Healing to freak out about. Considering the professor's general personality, she had little tolerance for those who did mess up too many times, and the class was one of his most homework intensive classes. He liked the class because of that and he liked the subject and the challenge, but Cathy wasn't like him. She didn't have the scientific based mindset or the ability to easily perform complex spells like he did. Though, of course, Cathy could speak several languages fluently, was more likable, and obviously way better than he was or ever would be in flying. David had barely passed the introduction to flying course-Cathy end up on the starting line of her house's quidditch team her second year and the first year she tried out.

He let out a sigh as he pulled out his healing textbook to go over some upcoming class material and as he opened it and glanced down at the field saw the redhead that had asked about his sister the year before. He rolled his eyes and returned to his book to read. Well, at least he knew which team to root for if he had the slightest inclination to do so-that would be his sister's team, Hufflepuff. But in the end he still could care less who won or not, just as long as his sister didn't end up with a broken bone or a bunch of bruises or whatever. And chasers weren't hit with bludgers as much as some positions, David supposed with a scowl as he began to read, hoping the game would be over quick.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm
2026/2027 School Year, Gryffindor vs. Slytherin Game

User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Clan
DOB: December 25, 2012
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Second
DOB: August 3, 2014
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8 1/2 inches//
Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

David half figured he could excuse being at a quidditch game for a few reasons, primarily that he had already shown up for the first two games already-though they were Hufflepuff games and he had gone primarily because of his sister. Then again, David remembered what Mira had said during the first game about being a beater and happily stating she could beat her sister with bludgers fairly-technically, she couldn't target a player, so David figured he could use it as an excuse of being bored and meddling as well. Maybe, somewhere along the way his own sister would get some sense hit into her by those bludgers. He still was annoyed about the fact that one his sister had lied about her intent to try out in the first place to him and further that she seriously thought he would believe her enough to not drop by a game enough to find out if she was up to something. Though, judging by the glare Cathy had shot Leo at the music club when he mentioned her being on the quidditch team, David could guess Cathy had told Leo not to say anything. Though, Leo probably should have mentioned it to him, David figured, but it wasn't like he didn't find it out before that point. Besides, Cathy was capable of spinning things in her favor if she wanted to.

He sighed and leaned forward watching the field that was mostly empty, he was annoyed and bored and then again had enough to worry about between first year Slytherins, his sister joining a so-called sport where iron balls were hit towards her regularly, and then there was his upcoming youngest sibling. Who knew, maybe the kid would actually somehow skip the whole constant power play and manipulation and fight for control and being right that constantly went on in his nuclear and his extended family. Everything was a truce. Some truces just happened to be among people you actually liked or could stand to be around, but it didn't mean there wasn't some kind of trying to have the most control of the situation. His eyes were narrowed as he contemplating telling off the first person who even dared to speak to him when he heard a peppy, "David! Imagine finding you here!"

David glanced over to see his sister sit down beside him with a big grin, wearing some prim dress and flats what she generally wore-or not when she was playing quidditch or was in her uniform. "And you're unnaturally peppy, I see. Cathy... I'm really not in the mood right now."

"Hmm?" His little sister said. "You aren't still mad at me about the whole quidditch thing, are you? Besides, why be angry? It is a nice enough day out and you get to watch your girlfriend play. Which mind you, so not cool about not telling me, and even further not cool about not caring whether she plays quidditch but going all fussy and saying I have to take Healing or some rubbish. You know I'll fail the class, right? I'm terrible at science and if there is blood..."

"Our dad is a surgeon and blood freaks you out?" David interrupted, rolling his eyes. "Besides, blood is everywhere, just most of the time it stays inside people. If blood bothers you so much, maybe you should stick to safer extra curricular activities than quidditch. And, if you are so worried about failing I could tutor you in the class. And it isn't like the professor isn't willing to work with someone for further instruction if they want it."

Cathy wrinkled her nose and said changing the subject, "So, why are you here then, if it isn't to support Leo?"

"I was curious if her little sister would target people like she hinted that she might when I talked to her last," David said with a shrug. "I have nothing better to do, really. I doubt, Mira will, though, but it was enough of a chance to show up. Anyways, don't you have something better to do than be here, like say studying?"

"Studying all the time is your thing," Cathy said, with a shrug. "I don't think anything less than an O is the end of the world after all. I don't feel like I have to be the best in my class. After all, I'd just get disappointed if I tried for that all the time. There are people smarter than me in some classes."

"That's just a reason to work harder," David answered absentmindedly as he watched as Mira greeted Leo, and quickly they were interrupted by an older Gryffindor. Maybe it was a cousin or something of Leo's, David wasn't really sure, he barely could keep Leo's sister's names straight half the time and he had met them both last summer. Probably the only reason it was as easy to keep them straight was Mira was now at Hogwarts and the younger one, Grace, wasn't. And, also it was weird that most of the things Leo pointed out as problems that Mira did, were very similar to things David actually did.

{OCC: Free for Interaction}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image ════════════════════════
                                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ ════════════════════════

Text

Dani was climbing up into the stands to watch the impending match, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor. It was the annual grudge match between her House and their dreaded rivals. To her it was as important as any other match, especially since there were only three, but there were those whom felt they could lose every other match on the schedule but as long as they beat Slytherin it would be a good season in their books.

With Veronica on the first string this time around, Dani didn't have her usual companion to watch the game and compare notes with, and she wasn't sure if Alex would even show up, late or not.

As it was, Dani made the effort not only to be there early, but to be in uniform and ready to be put in if the need arose. If anything, thick red and gold jersey and trousers were proof against the chill December air. While ascending the stands, she was fairly sure she saw flakes of snow being whipped about by the crisp late autumnal air. Dani pulled her red and gold scarf about her neck a bit closer. 'Winter is coming,' she thought. 'Aw, if only I had a House Stark banner to fly.'

She soon spotted Cathy and her brother, David, sitting together, and she called out to them as she made her way in their direction.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Dressed in something warm-ish

David glanced up when he heard someone call out to his sister and shot a glare at his sister when Cathy happily waved Danica over to them. The friends of his sister seemed endless, though she liked to be friendly to almost everyone. "I will kill you and your friend if you..." David began annoyed.

Cathy stuck out her tongue at him and said, "No you won't-it would go against the Hippocratic Oath of doing no harm! And even if you aren't in the medical field yet you've followed it since you were really little. You've wanted to be a doctor like all your life."

"Healer or Medi-wizard slightly different," David answered, "Besides, if you can remember that about health related things than why can't anything else about the medical profession-muggle or magical stick in that brain of yours?"

"Hippocratic Oath is connected with history and Ancient Greece," She answered, hugging Dani quickly. "Ooh! You are here. I would totally root undeniably for Gryffindor, but you guys beat Hufflepuff once already, so can't have Gryffindor doing too well. And my brother is here to root on his gir-" David shot an annoyed glare at Cathy and she changed the subject, "Anyways, I figure since our second cousin is in Slytherin and she isn't even showing up to flying I should at least sort of cheer for her house instead."

"You hate Wendy," David muttered, clearly irritated.

"I don't hate anyone," Cathy said looking partially offended, before glancing back at Danica and said, "So I'm sort of rooting for Slytherin but Gryffindor looks like it has way better odds, yes? And, David said something about one of the Slytherins claiming to plan to target players or some rubbish. Ignore him, he's still mad I tried out for quidditch and then made the team. He's telling me I need to take Healing next year, which he totally knows I'll fail and isn't there blood in the class, David?"

"It's a healing class of course there is blood," David muttered. "What is it with you and blood but you don't think about the dangers of bludgers? Maybe you are an idiot like Wendy thinks you are-which is probably for the best." He let out an annoyed sigh and focused on the game beginning.

Cathy stared at her brother for a moment before making a face. "He's totally mad about me doing quidditch, which just makes him a hypocrit but he's too stubborn to admit it. Anyways, how are you, Dani? No hard feelings I am just the slightest rooting against your house, right? I mean, you guys will probably win anyways-you guys have a full team on the field, after all."

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

Text

With a soft chuckle and a warm smile, Dani returned Cathy's hug. "Of course there's no hard feelings. Why would there be? Besides, you guys have a good team too, and you still have a good shot at winning the Cup. Anyways, you know I'll be rooting you on in your games."

Once she was sitting down with the League siblings, she added, "You guys talking about electives reminds me I'll be hearing it from the grandparents when we go on Christmas holiday. I think Grandpa wants me to enter the Ministry after I graduate. I think it's totally cool you two are looking at being doctors."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

"A mediwizard or healer is a bit different than a doctor," David muttered, irritably. "Muggles have doctors or surgeons, who are doctors as well. Wizards have healers and mediwizards. Both have to know about the human body and good health but I would say it is more stressful to be a muggle doctor or surgeon than a healer or mediwizard. There is a reason, occasionally we go to healers instead of one of father's colleagues or old classmates from Cambridge."

Cathy raised a brow and glanced at Danica and said, "Besides, I'm not good with science stuff and I can really only do charms or things like potions or history and I don't like blood-which apparently since Dad is a surgeon is ridiculous. I want to go into something related to languages. Translating maybe? Ancient Studies? Who knows... Maybe something in the ministry. Our Mum works there. She's the head of the obliviator office actually." Cathy smiled and shrugged.

As Cathy chattered David watched as Leo was hit by a bludger by her sister and winced a bit, though, Mira was hit by a bludger by the female Gryffindor beater. The beaters were definitely not shy about bludger use-on either side. He supposed that is what happened when you got two of the more aggressive houses, who just so happened to generally hate each other, going back and forth.

When Kenny caught the snitch David stood and said, "Slytherin managed to win. Which is probably for the best. It is a miracle no one has gotten a broken bone by the looks of it. I wasn't here." He added brushing past his sister and her friend.

Cathy smiled apologetically at Danica and said, "Well, I guess Slytherin did win by catching the snitch. Sorry about it. Then again, next game is my house verses Slytherin so if you decide to show up you can root for Slytherin against my house, since I did that to you." She added with a large smile.

"Anyways, I probably should leave, but you know the ministry isn't all that boring. Most of my family has worked there at one time or another. And like I said my Mum heads a department even," Cathy added with a smile. "There are a ton of different things to do in the ministry though. From law enforcement type stuff to things like helping control magical creatures to things like international relations-or in Mum's case sort of muggle relations of sorts, where she works with everyone in her department and other department to help control a potential crises when obvious magic is shown in front of muggles."

"Well, we should totally catch up some other time when David isn't being all irritable and pretending someone forced him to show up to quidditch games this year," Cathy added. "As for electives, I'm planning on taking Ancient Runes and both mythologies, and cooking with magic, Ancient Studies, and definitely world studies. I'm considering muggle music, too, but I don't know how good I'll be at that. But, my brother is making some ridiculous ultimatum that because quidditch is this horrible dangerous thing and that I went behind his back to try out I should have to take healing and try to do as well as I can, but I'm not him, I can't really do that type of thing. It would be embarrassing to fail an OWL, especially since he'll probably get all Os or maybe like one E and freak out. Well he's taking cooking so if he doesn't drop that he might end up with an A in that, which might as well be failing in his book."

Cathy smiled and hugged Danica again and added still smiling as she chattered away which tended to be her habit. Cathy didn't seem all that phased by her brother's abruptness or leave, "Regardless, you totally need to make first string so we can play against each other next year. And Jean is Ravenclaw's keeper. It'll be fun to have a friendly match where we get to go against people we know!

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

Text

Dani winced as she watched the Beaters turn the pitch into a shooting gallery. She wasn't used to seeing Bludgers being used with such vehemence, but then she wasn't accustomed to these rivalry games either. Still, it was disheartening to see David get beat out for the Snitch though. 'Lost the game, and no points to show for our efforts,' thought Dani grimly. 'There won't be anything to celebrate tonight.'

"Oh, I don't think you need to worry about me rooting against you, Cathy," said Dani with a shrug. "Like I said, there's no hard feelings. Of course, the way things are going I may end up being like Veronica, and not make the First String till Fifth Year."

"I haven't picked out electives yet, but Muggle Music might be a fun class, depending on what they have as part of the course. Sixties and Seventies Rock History would be cool to study, considering bands like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones have influenced everybody. We need to pick a time, and try to plan out our classes next year, so we can take some of them together."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:56 pm

User Image
xxxCathyxxx

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

"Veronica?" Cathy asked a bit confused when Danica mentioned someone not making first string till fifth year. She glanced as the players got off the field and then back to Danica, "Oh yeah, weren't there two male beaters on Gryffindor. The Captain and then some other guy? Did he not try out this year or something? I hope he's okay..."

She paused and added smiling supportive of her friend, "But I mean, if you have to wait that long it just means that your team has other really strong chasers right? That's a good thing for your team. The only reason I lucked out to being first string is we didn't have all that many people try out. I think it is better to have more people try out so your house's team can be as strong as it could be."

And then, Cathy chuckled when Dani said she wouldn't root against her, "Anyways, I'm not all that great. I'd rather you root for the other players on my team who are way better than me. I'm constantly terrified I'm holding them back."

"Anyways, we should catch up and chat about electives. Maybe my brother I can catch in a good mood and find out more about a few of the electives from him. And, Miss Mitchell is taking more electives than him so maybe I could pry information from her," Cathy said with a smile. "I mean, I'm David's little sister I've got tons of juicy blackmail material against him, it is only natural. Totally useful for a significant other to know, right?"

Chuckling the blonde Hufflepuff added, "Anyways, you could always catch me at meals or something if you want to talk about electives. I'll probably take things that are fairly boring to you. I'd rather not take a bunch of technical electives like my brother does and I'm not confident enough to take something crazy like wandless magic. And, my parents both are big into the visual arts so I would feel so terrified to do any art class. Mum has her own art studio after all and my Dad insists that part of the reason he became a plastic surgeon is it was one of the easiest ways to get paid a lot and still be an artist of sorts. Actually, that is kind of a disturbing thought. That's people's faces and stuff he's messing with and he compares it to making a sculpture or molding something..."

"Anyways, be sure to catch up with me, even if we don't take any of the same electives it would be fun to compare notes. Bye!" Cathy added skipping off and disappearing into the crowd.

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Text

"I believe you're thinking of Crash, and he's our Keeper. Jacob and Veronica are our Beaters. Crash is our Co-Captain along with Jacob."

When Cathy mentioned their depth at the Chaser position, Dani replied, "We've been lucky and we've had alot of people trying out, especially this year. I wouldn't worry about holding the rest of your team back, just fly and have fun, that's kinda the whole point of doing this."

Dani had a bemused look as Cathy skipped away.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:14 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Wearing: Casual Clothes
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin Game

David arrived to the game just in time to hear the start of the game and watch as a Slytherin chaser and his sister rushed for the quaffle. Both seekers already beginning their search. He sat down, adjusted his jacket and let out a sigh, Cathy did decently actually-or at least she was quick enough to get a hold of the quaffle, she didn't seem to like to hold the quaffle long. David wondered if it was because his sister was just insecure about the fact that she was essentially the baby of the team and completely inexperienced compared to the others or if it was because of practicality and Cathy recognized her own lack of experience compared to the other chasers. Either way, she was quick to make an attempt to try but seemed to pass it at the first good opportunity.

He frowned, leaning forward and let out an annoyed tsk as he realized that he had been to enough games now and paying attention enough that he caught on that much about the game. He had known the rules, but actually comparing players and their abilities or habits wasn't something he happened to be all that interested in. He supposed there was the fact he would be most invested in watching the chasers, since his sister chose that position and Leo was a chaser. Honestly, beyond noting the other players and making sure Mira wasn't targeting players the game before, David ignored the rest of the players and their positions. Sure, the seeker got 150 points for his or her team, but what did it matter really?

Well, the win or loss, generally, David supposed, and Leo obviously showed her unhappiness when Gryffindor lost, his sister wouldn't, even if she got upset about it. She stuck to smiling and wishing everyone the best of luck and talking about team building and just having fun. He had trouble believing his sister wasn't annoyed by a loss, but he knew she wouldn't say anything about it, especially to him since he made his feelings on the matter of the whole so-called sport very clear. It was just asking to get hurt and his sister was an idiot for picking it up considering she had stated she was afraid of bludgers. Maybe if she got hit by a few more she'd actually quit, David thought half annoyed. He had yet to see Cathy hit in a game, but surely she had in a practice or something by now?

<>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Text

Cold crisp December air greeted Dani as she climbed up into the stands. She was honestly surprised there was to be a game today, as she heard the Slytherin team had practically fallen apart due to the multiplicity of detentions being served by its members, as well as academic issues presented. The situation was so grim their Captain actually held emergency tryouts during the week to flesh out an ad-hoc roster.

'Sad to think they managed to clean our clocks with a shorthanded team,' thought Dani, as she mounted the steps. 'Hope Cathy and her crew have a better time of than we did.'

Though she was here to root on Cathy, as she promised she would, she decided to look relatively neutral for the occasion. Rather than wear her usual school clothes, Dani wore her over-sized emerauld green Holyhead Harpies jersey, under which she added a thick black military-style 'woolly-pully', with a long black scarf around her neck. She wore a pair of faded jeans, and a pair of toasty warm Uggs on her feet completed her ensemble.

As she looked around for somebody else to be with, as it was always more fun to watch the games with other like-minded individuals, she spotted Cathy's brother, David. Hoping he might be in a better mood than he'd been when last she spoke to him, she made her way to where he was.

"Hi, David," she said cheerily. As she watched she saw the maize and black clad Hufflepuffs blast a Quaffle past their new Keeper, Camilla Rojas. Dani jumped up and down where she was standing and let out a loud war whoop and shouted, "Go get 'em, Hufflepuffs!"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Wearing: Casual Clothes
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin Game

David raised a brow when Danica, the Gryffindor friend of his sister's greeted him. He let out a long sigh thinking of half a dozen rude things to say and decided on one of the lesser rude things to say. As Danica shouted to cheer on Hufflepuff, David said, "Well, good to see someone is here to counteract my rooting for one of the Slytherin beaters to get a good solid hit on my sister. At this point I figure she'll have to at least fracture a wrist to quit."

"Actually, I'm not really rooting for anyone, hoping would be more accurate," David answered, with a sigh. "I could care less who wins. It doesn't matter to me... really no reason to get that excited over it."

Narrowing his eyes at Danica he added, "Anyways, I would have thought my sister would have mentioned by now a polite way to say I'm an antisocial prat who generally avoids people. Cathy is friendly enough and has the good enough personality for both me and her. Our differences in personality are probably why most people don't even realize we are related after all." David thought about standing and leaving, but didn't bother and just let out another sigh as he glanced briefly up to see the Hufflepuff seeker just ahead of the Slytherin seeker most likely having spotted the snitch. Not bothering to pay attention to that long he returned his attention onto the chasers who were limited to say the least. David wasn't even sure why Slytherin would be allowed to play with that many missing players. It was probably a pride thing for those on the team to press on anyways, though.

"Anyways, you can sit here if you want, but I hate quidditch and I am here only as obligation as her family-so I'm probably not the person you want to sit with if you plan to cheer on a quidditch game," David added with a shrug.

Graydon Ironshield

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games