Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan almost ended up falling off his broom when he saw Benjamin racing toward him, but ended up getting a grip of himself and tucking the ball securely under his arm, turning his broom to evade the steal.. and succeeding. Just barely. He supposed this was a good time to race towards the goal, huh?

OOC:
Attire:

Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal:1/3
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Quote:

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched as the boy raced forward and began to chase. The boy seemed to be a decent flyer, despite his almost falling off the broom before, so it took him a bit to catch up. But, he thought that he could get it this time...and instantly went for the steal. He came from below, hoping for the surprise tactic. He figured since the boy was new, that maybe he would only look back and not below him. However, he wasn't sure if they boy did or not. All he knew was that he was going for the steal.

And of course...he missed again...and again, just barely. He just couldn't get a steal that day: could he? He knew that he would keep up the chase though. And he instantly began to fly forward to make sure that he would get another chance at Dylan.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing Quaffle) +3 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll: 10
Final Roll #: 13

(OOC: Double tens! Do i get to roll again? Oh...wrong game -_-)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine stopped in her tracks as the red-head had caught the ball. Flying over beside the younger girl, Lexine smiled. "Good catch..." She said before flying off in search of the ball once more.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: + 6 (spotting the snitch), + 6 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: 7
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

tryouts x ooc :: my posts will probably be a little slow this week

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan rushed off, his eyes falling to the ground as he saw Benjamin rushing up from below him to grab. He was a bit surprised, but he took a sharp turn to the left to avoid the steal once more, pushing himself forward as he got ever-closer to the goal.

OOC:
Attire:

Username

Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal:2/3
Quote:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He had gotten pretty far before he realized that Dylan had taken a sharp left, which pretty much took the element of jumping it away and now he was on the chase again. He found himself not wanting to chase that far, but he did anyway. He had to show that he was worthy of the position somehow. And really...this was going to be a last ditch of effort because he was close to the posts now. He had to get this or he wasn't going to get there.

He reached in for an almost blatantly obvious steal attempt. He had zero attempt to conceal himself, but like already stated, this was a last effort before he would get to the posts.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll: 12
Final Roll #: 15
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He got the quaffle into his hands, glad that he had actually had gotten the quaffle away from Dylan before he could get to the posts. He had took off in the direction of the goals, only to realize that he had traveled far from the goal and virtually had to go the full distance, but off he went, a little shaky when it came to the flying aspect, but he was going pretty fast.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll:
Final Roll #:
Posts to goal: 1/3

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Pitch with Ravenclaws
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear, I'm not even a bloody prefect... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho watched the two younger students, figuring they should have the chance to back and forth a bit. He wasn't arrogant enough to think that his presence would completely ruin their tryout, but he did have more experience than they did, so it would be good to let them have a couple shots against someone close to their own skill level before he started in. After a while, he took off, noticing Benjamin manage a successful steal as he closed in on them. The fifth year reached out for a steal attempt when h was within reach.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Modifiers: (+6 on steals) (+6 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: 23
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho smiled a bit as he came away with the ball; well, this'd give the two kids a bit of practice against someone with more experience, right? Which, Ravenclaw's tryouts were generally closer to a practice than an actual tryout. He was pretty sure Gypsy already had most of the team figured out. Which of the two boys would get the third chaser slot might've been up in the air, he supposed, but that was it.

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: 1/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Before he knew it, the quaffle had been stolen from his grasp. He immediately snapped his head back, seeing Benjamin fly off in the opposite direction. He took a sharp turn and sped off after him. He intently watched, and soon enough Echo stole the ball from him, which sent Dylan flying after Echo. He sped in as fast as he could, reaching his hand out to grab the ball from his grasp.. hopefully.

OOC:
Attire: Quidditch outfit
Company: Benjamin and Echo

Quote:

Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal:0/3
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

He bit down on his lip hard, his eyebrows furrowing in concentration as he reached out, somehow grabbing the ball and slipping it out from Echo's grasp. He grinned to himself, but made sure not to dilly-dally, tucking the ball under his arm quickly and flying off.

OOC:

Quote:

Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal:1/3
Quote:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho smiled faintly when the younger kid got the ball from him. Where his sister would've been annoyed that she'd been shown up by a second year, he was too busy being impressed with the kid. Not to mention that if he could get the ball from Echo, he could probably manage to get it from at least a few of the other team's chasers as well. That was important, after all. Chasers were only as good as their ability to steal and score. Still, his awe at the boy's steal didn't mean he was going to let him get away with the Quaffle. Echo narrowed in on the kid and went for the steal.

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: o9 FAIL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin, before he knew it, was caught from behind by Echo. When did he get there? But it seemed like by the time he turned around, Dylan had the ball again. How did he get it so fast? Did Echo give him the ball or something? Dylan must've gotten a sneaky steal off or something, but he went after Dylan...again and went for the steal. Of course, he had to be that guy that missed too. It did seem that echo missed too though...so he was a little okay. At this rate though, Dylan was going to outplay him and that was the unfortunate fact.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll: 8
Final Roll #: 11

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

As Dylan raced off towards the goal posts once more, he took a few quick glances behind him, narrowly avoiding both Benjamin and Echo. It was definitely hard, seeing as they both had almost taken the ball from him. Thankfully his grip was stronger than he thought.

OOC:

Quote:

AC: 12
Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal: 2/3
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He followed as fast as he could, but as he started to move faster and faster to catch up, the boy found himself off balance. He was going to fast. He knew it, but he didn't stop. He started to spin a little bit, and before he knew it, he was spinning out of control. He had messed up big time. He was catching Dylan, but he was going too fast. And that resulted in a mistake. He was able to control the broom enough to prevent it from spiraling at the ground, but he was still spinning. He counteracted the spin and was able to stop it. But, he was far behind. It mentally kicked himself for it and became slightly angered. He hated that he messed up, but that was the fact of life.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll:
Final Roll #:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceOkay, so that hadn't been his best attempt at a steal ever. Echo narrowed his eyes. He needed to get serious, right? He could do that. The fifth year lowered himself down to his broom so he'd be slightly more aerodynamic and shot off after the kid. Benjamin's attempt to steal failed as well, Echo noted, seconds before he was on the other second year to steal.

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: 19 STEAL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games