Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Making his want back to the Kage's building, Jun stopped in front of the door to the office. Knocking on it, he would wait to be let in.
[4/5 Higher Up’s Request]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 pm
Zain took his leeve and wiped off the rest of that pink lip gloss from his disguise, he'd have to return Fuji's lipgloss later. He didn't see much of Kumo, he mostly let the young Hanzo to do it by himself but he did see some quite cute women. "Fine tea, fine booze, fine women. Although I didn't get to try the booze...haha...Hanzo already told you most of what there was anyway." He chuckled, quite serene to the yukikage. "It is also hard to find genin there...most of them are above that."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700 (700)

Hearing the knock to the door, the male called "Come in, Junichi." The monk's report on Kumo was not as impressive as Hanzo's report, but Keiji knew more than he had before. Although it showed the strength of the village, hearing that most of the shinobi there were above genin. "I see. Well, we've got a good amount of information on Kumo then. Feel free to leave at any time, Zain."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Hearing that he could go ahead in, Jun opened the door and walked in. "Back from checking out Takumi. Here are a list of different items and their prices and here is what you asked me to pick up." Jun held a few papers in one hand and a bag in the other. he waited for the Yukikage to take them and sign off on the two missions so he could get pained and what not for the missions.
[5/5 Higher Up’s Request Completed!]

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 am
Zain nodded, a slight yawn escaping him but a sleeve covered hand held it away from sight. "If you need me I'll be at the dojo." He waved his hand before walking out, he could train or find someone to train.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

Taking the list from Junichi, he nodded at Zain's words before speaking to the Aburame male. "Very good, missions complete." Taking the bag, he filled out the vouchers before handing them to Junichi so that he could cash them in.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Taking the vouchers, Jun nodded. "Thank you." He headed out of the office and went downstairs. Getting to the mission desk, he turned in the vouchers and collected his money.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu smiled at his request being approved. He would go and see the Festival after all. He bowed to the Yukikage quickly before turning to head out the door. Matsu would have to take the road out of the gates and take a small sea vessel around the peninsula to Ikebana. Already, he could feel the excitement of being at the celebration.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked through the door, shutting it behind him rather loudly. He paced the office with one hand rubbing his chin thoughtfully'Who would try to kill him?! Could it be....No. They resolved that. He tied it all up!' He mentally went through every tale Keiji told him when he was younger and no matter how much he racked his brains he could not come up with an answer. Frustrated, he threw himself down into a chair to await the arrival of the rest of the higher ups. He called out to the secratary and asked for a squad of anbu be sent to guard the kage  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Running through the city drunk Skye crashed several times into many different objects and places, twice into an adult store, four times into a lamp post, and once into a ramen shop before he reached the Yukikage's office from the academy. He looked at the building and sighed he stumbled through the door his horns hitting the door before he could even touch it. He walked through and then looked at the stair and bounded up them with ease. He tripped on the last step and landed horn first into the Yukikage's door. "Heh uh if anyone's on the other side of this door, a little -hiccup- help?" He said kind of slurred..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

The water clone was standing on it's last legs so to speak, what with Keiji having been attacked and such. Hearing the voice on the other side, he could guess it was a genin, thus he grabbed a headband and opened the door. "Congratulations, here." Handing the headband over, it dissipated into a puddle of water.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:27 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Making his way to the office, Jun pretty much ignored the genin that there. Seeing the door open and the kage standing there, he thought everything that happened was just a dream, but then it broke up into a massive of water and Jun kept on walking. Passing by the genin, he walked into the office. "I've just come from the hospital. The doctors say that the Kage should be fine. He's still unconscious and will probably need to stay at the hospital for a while, but right now everything seems to be in the clear." Jun nodded thinking if there was anything that needed to be added. "Oh Hanzo was also seen heading toward the forest by my bugs. Don't know if he got a lead or not." Thinking once more, that was everything he wanted to say.

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am
Haruhi000777

'Trust me when I say this...
User Image
None can escape the reach of my bow!'

Inahime Honda

'The Bow Princess'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ina knocked on the door of the office and called inside."May I come in? I require a headband, Yukikage-dono."

OOC:

X_SMEXII_kOOkie_mOnster_X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 am
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Skye tried intently to try to rip his horns out of the door but it just wasn't working the Kage handed him his head band on his neck and then just turned into water. "Heh can't let good sake go to waste." Skye said as he touched the puddle and pulled his head down to drink it, ripping the door off of it's hinges with little effort. Skye stood up door still attached to his spiral beige horns. He noticed a girl and a dude. He looked at the male he was twice as muscular as Skye, and it kinda made him a bit angry, but being a drunkard it didn't much matter to him, but the girl she was gorgeous. He walked up to her door still on his head but he fell over inches before he reached the girl smashing the door to pieces with his weight. He pushed himself up and shook off all the saw dust and splinters from the broken door and then walked up to her.. "Yare, yare what a beautiful young genin, when you get your headband you should join me in training." Skye said looking deeply into her beautiful blue eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

Not even gold and silver can

break the two of us...

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 pm
'Trust me when I say this...
User Image
None can escape the reach of my bow!'

Inahime Honda

'The Bow Princess'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ina looked at the horned man speaking to her.He was staring deeply into her eyes,causing her to blush a little. She decided to take in his various features: He was toned, he had horns of course which indicated that he might belong to a clan of sorts, then his overall style was very interesting to her. Ina gave him as shy smile at his question to come train with him after she got her headband. "Oh..Um, Sure. I'd like that, since Im heading to the academy once I leave here." Ina smiled gently at the guy who was about her age. He seemed to have also been here to get his headband that had turned into water once he got it. Hopefully hers didn't do the same, or maybe it was supposed to do that? She hoped she wasn't bothering the Yukikage, with her her need for a headband, but she didn't want to disobey the rules that had been placed forward. Ina then bit her lip gently when she realized she hadn't introduced herself to him. Still blushing a bit, she spoke.

"Im Inahime, by the way. But you can call me Ina." She said with a laugh.

OOC:

X_SMEXII_kOOkie_mOnster_X

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games