Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm
Thistle walked over closer to Velcore as she saw him speak again. She raised her head until her nose was right in front of Velcore's mouth. Then, she moved her head slowly from one side of his mouth to the next, trying to see how those words came out of this area.

The owl hooted down at Velcore when it talked to him. He flew off of his head and then started to slowly circle around his head. How did that white head talk?

A few minutes later, Amy came out of the bathroom in a new outfit and just slightly-damp hair. She had blow dried it but not until it was completely dry. That was bad for hair. So, she simply tied it up.

She looked around for Karrie and finally found him next to one of her windows that overlooked the front yard. She smiled but didn't move to go over to him.

"I'm ready if you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm
*After being stuck beneath the bolts of cloth on her bumpy journey, Brat begins to wonder if they'll ever arrive. As the day turns to dusk, the car finally comes to a stop. The layers of cloth are removed and she is finally able to get out. Slipping through the shadows she comes to the back of the shop and slips in.* Privyet.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm
*looks curiously at the animals examining him* What?

*just before Velcore speaks, Karrie turns away to look at Amy* I'm ready. The animals seem to be having fun out there. I guess Thistle introduced Velcore to your owl. The owl was sitting on Velcore's head. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "He was? Huh. Usually that owl is pretty skittish around new people. Maybe Thistle encouraged him to meet Velcore, or Velcore is just so sweet that the owl felt safe around him. I still haven't thought up a name for him."

She walked out of the house with Karrie. She didn't get very far, though, before Thistle had bounded across the garden and practically ran right into her legs. Amy gasped and quickly put her hands on Thistle's front so that she wouldn't go further and crash into Amy's legs.

"Thistle! What on earth is going on?! Why did you run so..."

She couldn't finish her words before Thistle started jumping up and down and squeaking. She also turned her head back and forth between Amy and Velcore and would also look at Karrie occasionally. She didn't stop squeaking, though. It was obvious that she was trying to say something.

Amy sighed and slowly shook her head. "Okay, I was going to have Thistle come with us to MW so that I could feed her your treats in a couple hours, but she is way too hyper for that tonight."

She continued to look down at her pony, who was still squeaking frantically, in confusion.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm
*looks up and chirps when Amy and Karrie come outside, flying over to them*

*looks at Thistle* confused She wasn't that hyper a minute ago. It probably isn't a good idea to bring her tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad you agree. I'll put her in the house. I'll give her the treats some other time you come over so that you can see her reaction to them."

She guided Thistle into the house, though it was a little harder than usual since she kept turning her head and squeaking at her.

"Yes, yes, I know. It's been an eventful day, hasn't it? You should go rest now."

She finally got her far enough in the house so that she could shut the front door. Then she straightened and sighed softly as she looked at Karrie. "Alright. I'm ready to go. I'm sure she's fine. Just excited at having so many friends around."

Just as Amy stepped off of the front porch and onto the sidewalk, Thistle hopped up on the couch that was against the wall with the large front window on it. She put her two front hooves on the window and started squeaking at everyone again through the glass.

Amy turned and looked with wide eyes at Thistle. "Wow... She must have found some sugar or something when she was playing."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm
{{sorry. RL was being a real pain.}}

*just as she's about to bust the phone, it beeps from an unknown number. Alarmed, she thinks it's from L as she opens it. Sighing in relief, she quickly puts the number in her last throwaway and breaks the phone. Watching the Russians in silence, she wonders how long will it take to break the guys out and muzzle L*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 pm
The owl hooted and perched itself on the windowsill in front of Thistle. It'd keep her company.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm
You don't have to wait for me to come over. Just tell me how she likes them. *waves to Thistle when he sees her in the window*

*chirps good bye to Thistle and the owl, then leads Karrie and Amy to MW*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm
((Bratty's arrived in an earlier post... wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm
{{arrived in Switzeerland or where the Russians have Icy?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm
((Where the Russians have Icy wink Though she's a bit bruised from riding in a car under multiple bolts of cloth that kept knocking in to her.))

*As she slips in through the shadows, saying hello, the Russian looks up at her. He eyes open in surprise. He'd heard she could appear from nowhere, but he'd never seen her before. He eyes her curiously as his female companion draws her weapon.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm
((Sorry to hear RL is being a pain, Icy))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm
*Before the blonde woman can go further, the man hisses at her, draws a finger across his throat then points it at her. She gets the message, irritation flashing in her eyes. Brat stares past her, looking for Icy.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games