Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 pm
"Yes. My brother will tease me relentlessly when he learns about our relationship." Bomani said with a laugh, taking her hand. "Come. We'll start with my mother, so you at least see the sane side of my family." he joked, smiling to show he was joking.

[k]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 pm
Chione chuckled nervously, walking behind him as they approached the camp once again. She had not heard much about his mother before, or at least she couldn't remember a time he had mentioned her. A bit nervous now she took a deep breath. "Alright, ready for anything." She said.

((Sorry, was looking up scholarships. Anyway, goodnight. ^^))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 am
Bomani smiled again, and changed his pace a little so he could walk beside the woman he loved. After a few moments, they arrived at a slightly larger tent than the others, and Bomani peered inside. His mother was reading a scroll and working with some herbs and such. "Hi, Mom." Bomani said brightly, and his mother jumped a little, but smiled when she turned around. "Bomani!" she said, getting up to hug him. "And who is this?" she asked, smiling at Chione. Of course, she already knew of their relationship, but not the woman's name.

[No worries ^^]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Chione bowed her head slightly in respect when she was acknowledged, but didn't introduce herself. She was about to, but then realized that she might seem rude in doing so. Clasping her hands in front of her she took in the woman who was Bomani's mother, as well as what was inside the tent. Despite lack of supplies as those she saw at the palace, it was evident that they didn't waste anything here.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Realizing that Chione probably hadn't understood the question, Bomani answered for her. "This is Chione." he said. He was about to say something else when his mother spoke, this time in Egyptian.
"Pleasure to meet you, Chione. I'm Amisi, Bomani's mother." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm
Feeling more at ease now Chione offered her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She said politely, her other hand holding Bomani's. Since Bomani had not spoken of his mother beforehand, she had thought that his mother would be more of a warrior than a healer. But, now she saw that she was wrong.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Bomani's mother shook Chione's hand and smiled. "It is good to see that Bomani found a woman as beautiful as you." Bomai flushed a little and looked away sheepishly. "Are you two married yet, or is that still upcoming?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm
Chione bowed her head a little at the comment, her attention focused on Amisi. "Ah, well, we're not married." She replied, a little nervously. The concept to her seemed a bit...distant, especially after all that had come to pass. Looking down to the ground for a moment she wondered if it could be married to Bomani, but then returned to the present. "It is thanks to Bomani that I am here." She said, truly grateful to be by his side.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 pm
"How so?" Amisi asked. Bomani looked at her and told them the whole story. She smiled at the end. "How very romantic. And I am proud of you." she said, giving her son a kiss on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:41 pm
As Bomani told his mother their story Chione began to worry about what could possibly be going on at home again, but then shook her head a little to push those thoughts to the back of her mind. Smiling she nodded a little. She had never seen Bomani with anyone that was close to family to him, so she felt fortunate to having coincidentally meeting with his nomadic tribe.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 pm
After a bit of talk in their native tongue, Bomani said goodbye to his mother and led Chione away from the tent. "Well, all that's left is my brother...and then you've met the whole set." he said, looking over at her with a smile.
"What do you think about my family?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:50 pm
Chione paused for a moment, trying to think of the right words. "They are...really good people." She said, looking up to the setting sun as she spoke. "And, I am glad. They have welcomed me here with no biased judgement, and with great hospitality." Turning to him she smiled. "I can't help but like them."

((Sorry, but I'm going to have to log off in a bit.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
"They have no reason to judge you." Bomani said with a laugh. "Or be biased." he said. When he saw the setting sun, he smiled, looking at the oasis. "Come on, I want to show you something." he said, taking her hand. He walked quickly back to the oasis and onto the large rock nearby to watch the sunset with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Following his lead Chione looked to the sky. "You mean the sunset?" She asked, taken away by the sight. One could see the sunset from the palace, but from this point of view it seemed immense and all the more beautiful.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm
"yes." Bomani said softly, putting his arm around her waist and hold her close. He smiled at her, watching the sunset.

[My PC is dead ._. so I'm on my Dad's. That means I can't post as much.]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games