Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm
"You could never hurt me." Iago said. It was partially true...when she had attempted to save him by pretending to have been playing him instead of truly loving him, he had hurt...but he had put that behind him now.
"These hands of yours..." he held her hand up. "They may be a little rough from working in your forge, and you may be stronger than any girl I know...but I know these hands become as soft as the clouds when they touch mine, or any part of me." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed when Iago had said that she had rough hands or that she was probably stronger than any girl he knew. It made her feel robust and...well, not as dainty as she had come to feel.

"I try." Evie replied. In reality, she really did try. Evie tried to be as soft and gently as possible for a woman like herself.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 pm
"Well, it's a great feeling." Iago said, squeezing her hand lightly and smiling. He kissed her softly on the lips, feeling a little tired. His eyes fluttered closed for a moment before he opened them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned at Iago when she noticed his eyes closing and staying closed for a beat longer than normal. Her hand returned to his cheek and she looked at him concerned.

"You should sleep my love."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 pm
"On one condition." Iago said softly, putting his arm back around her and holding her close. He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at Iago quizically, a frown and furrowed brows took over her features.

"And that condition would be?" Evie prodded.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm
"That you stay with me tonight." Iago said, laughing softly. He knew it was a given anyways. "That you hold me in your arms, and tell me you love me just as much as I love you." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laughed along with Iago and kissed him once more on the cheek before she wrapped her arms around him to the best of her ability and tightly hugged him.

"I love you Iago. I love you more than I can tell you." She smiled and burried her face into his chest.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 am
"That works for me." Iago whispered. He put a hand on the back of her head and kissed her softly on top of her head.
"Goodnight, my love." he whispered, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and snuggled tightly against Iago's side. She sighed happily and turned her head to kiss him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Iago my love." Evie whispered as she closed her eyes and drifted off into a pleasant slumber.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm
Iago woke the next day to a day almost as pleasant as the one before. It was sunny outside with a few clouds and a beautiful breeze, and the birds were yet again singing. He opened his eyes slowly, seeing Evie there, which instantly made him smile. He came up with a small idea and slipped out of her arms quietly, walking silently toward the kitchen to get some food for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stirred in her sleep. The gentle rays of the sun shone on her eyes and she blinked, waking slowly. She turned to look behind her in bed and found that Iago had gone. She sat up quickly, startled by his disappearance.

"Iago...?" Evie spoke quietly in case something had happened. Evie grabbed at the sheet and pulled them up around her body, suddenly conscious if someone was there.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm
"In here, love." Iago called back from the kitchen. He returned a moment later, carrying a wooden tray with a bowl of fruit, some bread, and a bit of butter for her bread, as well as a glass of water. He smiled brightly at her.
"Good morning." he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and offering the trya to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lit up completely when Iago had come back and her smile widened further when she saw the tray in his hands.

"You are godsend." Evie shook her head with a soft smile. There was no one more perfectly suited for her than Iago was and this only solidified her thoughts.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 pm
"I try to be the best man I can be for you, Evie." Iago said, putting his hand over one of hers and smiling, then letting her eat, while he retrieved some clothes to wear, after taking a quick dip in the river, of course.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games