Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Vivi looked at him, "She went out for awhile" the way she was positioned on Ross made it looked weird, she didn't care though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm
"Thank you," Rui said without looking at them. He said a bit coldly and walked away and headed outside. He headed toward the forest a bit mad.

Scarlet sat down leaning against a tree trying to figure out what she should do. "How do i stop it..." she said near tears. The tragic events were near and at the moment there was nothing she could do.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Ventura had walked out the castle. He was riding Raiem toward the forest when he saw Scarlet wandering through it. He flew down and jumped off of the bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:07 pm
Rui finally found her, "Scarlet! What are you doing go back to your room." He walked up to her and grabbed her arm to take her back.

"Rui, let go i just want to stay out here for a while." She said as she pulled her arm away. She wanted to find away to get these visions out of her head.

"Your not well yet, you must rest," Rui insisted.

"I'm fine don't worry," Scarlet said as she looked away from him.

"Do you want to end up like father did?!" Rui said irritated by her attitude toward her own health. He couldn't help what he was saying, his anger was high. The anger mostly came from his frustration.

Scarlet shook her head not wanting to become like her father had. She sighed and began to walk further into the forest.

"Scarlet, damnit! Why do you always do this, stop wondering off on your own and tourchering your self with your thoughts." Rui quickly walked over to her and grabbed her arm again this time with a tight grip.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Kraga had felt Scarlets distress and he'd felt it get stronger as Rui started telling her to go back. Because of the emotions he could feel within Scarlet, he'd been circling over head to make sure she didn't need help. Now he landed next to her in a possesive sort of way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm
Kitzune kept walking with Muraki quietly. She didnt know what to talk about with him. She barely even knows him anyways but she felt like that they would become really good friends. She also never felt so happy like she does with Muraki. It has been a long time since she felt this happy.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Muraki scratched the back of his head & asked, "So uh, nice day huh?" he was attempting small talk, in which it might end badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm
"Rui, I said im fine let go!" Scarlet said again pulling her arm back from his grip. She patted Kraga and continued to walked further into the forest.

Rui knew something was up because Scarlet had never yelled at him before. He got more irritated and began to follow her again.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Kitzune looked up at the sky, "Yea it is." she felt like the conservation was akward but she still gave it a try.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Muraki smiled at her. "So what do you wanna do? On this fine day?" they walked side by side.  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Ventura continued to follow Scarlet. He saw that she was getting more frustrated and got closer to her in case she fainted or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Kraga placed himself behind Scarlet, and walked so that he was seperating Scarlet from her brother.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Kitzune looks at Muraki, "I dont know....what do you want to do Muraki?" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 pm
Rui picked up his pace and passed kraga. "Scarlet tell me whats wrong.." he asked in a demanding voice.
"Nothings wrong Rui, I just want to be alone ok..." she sighed and stopped walking when she felt light headed.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:15 pm
Kraga growled at Rui. If the girl wants to be alone, you should leave her alone.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games