Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 pm
(( I'll pretty up the post as soon as Gaia lets me! GRRR ))

Sai pulled the phone away from his ear for a moment slightly confused especially when it took him a moment to realize it was Ryuukaze on the phone. Why was the violinist giving him the foul temper? What had he done??? After a moment of silence, he finally at least pulled one thought out of the words - Central Hospital. The cogs of his mind started to rotate again as he realized where Ryuukaze was at that moment.

Of course, he didn't even really know Ryuukaze except for that very brief meeting in his home as he took care of his brother's business. This had to be about....Naoko...and....Him. He took in a breath as his mind felt the shudder of discomfort. Even so, Ryuukaze's attitude started to unlock the man's ire within.

"Explain a few things? What are you wanting me to explain? I'm assuming this is about Naoko and the man in a coma?" he answered back masking all emotion with a flat tone. While, he did feel for Ryuukaze, the young violinist had only very recently started seeing his brother. How old was the relationship now? Three days maybe? Sai knew Naoko wouldn't have explained anything in that time.

He also had a feeling Naoko only made matters worse somehow. And as usual, it would end up in Sai's hands But why should he try to deal with this mess...as he had years ago? He had...and failed then. In all honesty, he didn't want to revisit the last time he and....that creature shared the same space.

"Did Naoko explain anything to you?" he asked as he nodded to the tailor because he was still standing in the suit that was being marked for fitting. The tailor walked over add started setting the pins. "I cannot run to the hospital at the moment, I'm indisposed. So what do you wish to ask me, Ryuukaze
?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:58 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Naoko explained enough. More than enough. Enough to make me nearly as insane as both he and that b*****d...who is ******** awake now, by the by!" Ryu shouted, nearly ready to pull his own hair out.
"And, frankly, I don't give a ******** if you're busy. Your brother has gone batshit mental and something needs to be done, unless you want him to go missing again...or wind up dead!"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm
Sai looked up to the ceiling and almost felt the weight of it upon his very soul. The words that the creature had awakened caused almost a vile reaction from the depth of his being. He coughed for a moment as the tailor asked, "Daijoubu desu ka?"

All he could do was nod at the man who then finished the last of the pinning before helping him out of each part of the suit. "So...he's awakened." Why was he not surprised. The foul creature had to get lucky. He sighed and shook his head even though Ryu could not see it.

He didn't want to go to the hospital...he didn't want to see Naoko acting like pleasure drone to that....man. And even if that creature couldn't move a limb Naoko would be enthralled. However, he didn't want his brother to go missing or wind up dead even though he said he wouldn't have a part of it. "And what do you expect me to do for Naoko that I've not already tried? He doesn't listen to me in regards to that...man. Even if I drag him away, he will crawl back. All these years that he didn't know where that creature...mm...man was he has been desperate to find him. Desperate for anything to give him some sense of being. I can't make him get help or force him. Even when I protected him, I was held second to that man. I will come to the hospital and pick you up. We can talk...."

With that he hung up the phone without even saying good bye. Walking out of the dressing chambers, he paid for the suit, "Please send the suit to this address." Then walked out and found his sedan a couple blocks down. Slipping into the car, he leaned his head on the steering column. "I hate this." he whispered.

Five minutes later, he was on the road and down heading to the hospital. Eventually the sedan pulled up in the circular drive and he unlocked the door glancing around for Ryuukaze but he did not get out of the car.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Listening to Naoko's brother talk, Ryu merely listened, eyes narrowed to near-slits.
Ryu was beginning to develop more and more of a distaste for Sai.
The man didn't even have the grace to get out of his vehicle and find him, much less help him get to the car. A lady on the sidewalk gasped as he bumped into her, but the gasp was less because he nudged her and more because he was covered in blood and looked as though he very well might curl up and die at any given moment.
Ryu just sneered a bit at the sky and hobbled to the sedan, throwing the door open and plopping down onto the leather seat.
"Sai." he half-nodded to the man in the driver's seat, closing the door beside him.
The violinist didn't like being so bitter and hateful. In fact, never, ever, in his entire life had he felt this used up and jaded.
That said a lot, seeing how his life had been one huge tragedy after another.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm
He remained silent for a short moment as Ryuukaze settled in. Yes, he had totally forgotten the man had health issues. The car pulled out and he finally spoke, "Hello, Ryuukaze-san. I apologize but your condition had slipped my mind or I would have come inside." It was a polite apology but it was as much as he could do. He really just wished he weren't in this mess again.

As he drove his hands held the wheel firmly and he kept his eyes on the road. He didn't really want to look at Ryuukaze because the man seemed to be an emotional creature and he just didn't want them rubbing him the wrong way. His mood wasn't that stable so he had to really pick his words and focus on the street before him, "I know you're concerned about my brother but I can tell you that he will not listen to you or me. He cannot be reasoned when it comes to that man. He calls it love. I can't even fathom that but I tried many times before that man disappeared to get Naoko to leave him. He wouldn't do it. He felt he needed to protect me...but I wasn't the one that needed protection. He wouldn't go to the police and when I complained he said nothing was wrong. There isn't anything I can do for a man that won't help himself. I am beginning to wonder if he doesn't get some personal high off of hurting others just to bring himself closer to that man. It's a twisted thought...I know but I've experienced to much of that hellish relationship."

He became silent again at the light waiting for it to change from red to green.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Honestly, Ryu wasn't surprised to hear that his condition had slipped the man's mind. What with everything going on, of course his mind would be elsewhere. Politely, he accepted the apology.
Listening to Sai talk, however, was like listening to the last 24 hours of his life being retold with a few different twists.
Mulling over what Sai had said in his mind, Ryu bit the tip of his thumb as he thought. Eventually, he spoke.
"I see. Well...this all makes a little more sense now, yet at the same time it still makes no sense at all. Perhaps this reflects a bit on what Naoko said to me...about being 'just like you'. I mean, at first, I was just upset about him being in love with another man. I was simply jealous, and selfish. But I really do care about him. I want to see him happy. I don't wish to see him hurting. I thought maybe we could figure something out, make this work somehow and him still be able to be with Hayato in one way or another. Then he started freaking out and the truth came to light. I begged him. I offered him anything and everything if he would just walk away. Hell, even if he refused me as a lover...just as long as he didn't do that to himself. But my god...its as if his insanity is contagious. Hearing him justify everything. The way he pushed me away while still clinging to me...it just...it pushed me past my limit. I damn near went as crazy as the both of them, you know. I...hurt him. I hit Naoko. Would I could just cut off my hand for it, but I just couldn't listen to another word. I expect you to be angry, which is by all means your right, but that also brings me to this question...what have you done to Naoko? He mentioned something, but didn't go into detail. What did he mean when he said that he was yours before he was Hayatos'?" Ryu turned his head, looking Sai square in the eye, waiting patiently for a damn good explanation.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 pm
As the light turned green, Sai pushed on the gas rather mechanical at best but the sedan easily moved forward. Actually, he didn't quite know where he was suppose to be driving. That part hadn't been decide on and he wasn't in the right frame of mind to ask. So he drove...somewhere.

"You hit...my brother?" the words came out slow and almost caused the man to jerk his head from the road before him. But he clenched his hands like fists around the wheel and would not let them budge. A part of him begged to scream because with each passing second he was feeling that uncomfortable instability rising in his head. He tried to quell it with reason while he seethed. Maybe if he were confronted with the same situation, he would have done it as well. Not that it would work with Naoko. Nothing worked with Naoko.

But the next question helped distract him away from the brink and although he still was angry, he had to figure out what to say. "Done to Naoko?" That was a rather odd question in itself and Sai flicked his narrowed eyes towards Ryuukaze briefly before returning them to the road. Mine before that man's...the thought lingered for a moment in his head and if he hadn't been so guarded he might have laughed. If only that had been true, he would have never have lost Naoko. And Ryuukaze really didn't need to know the intimate affairs in his life so he answered as discreetly as he could. "I've don't nothing except love him." he answered, "But that wasn't the love he was seeking...he wanted what he could call a real love and went out looking for that and his music. Then, he found....that man. After Naoko disappeared I searched for him, contacted the police everything I could to find him, when he showed up again, he was much of what you see today. I admit when he and I were younger, I was overprotective and he...a sweet beautiful...doll. But, I did not make him into the man that clings to...that man."

There wasn't any way he'd explain the more intimate details that he and Naoko shared. He wouldn't explain what 'love' meant in any case. Naoko always liked things rough but...Sai had never treated Naoko like....that man. No, he loved his little brother unlike the creature in the hospital bed, who couldn't love...anyone...or thing. Sai to keep from gritting his teeth when his mind started to replay last time he had been alone with ...a monster.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

A dodgy answer to a dodgy question, but Ryu understood exactly what had gone on between Sai and his little brother. He may not have had a definitive answer, but he gathered more than enough from Sai's statement. So the two had been in a somewhat...questionable...relationship.
Ryu closed his garnet eyes and took a deep breath, releasing it slowly as he tried to wrap his mind around things.
Ok...well...Ryu supposed there was no harm done. Perhaps some psychological damage...he wasn't sure...but that might not be the case. Really...both of the brother's were so very beautiful. Sai even more beautiful than Naoko, minus the golden heart. At least Sai wasn't crazy. Was he? No, he seemed the picture of rationality and normal behavior...minus the "brotherly love".
How could this all be traced down to helping Naoko, though? The hell with all the other, less pressing issues for the moment.
Could Naoko even be helped though, or was it really as hopeless as Sai was telling him.
Sighing, Ryu shook his head, reaching over and taking the one hand that Sai had resting on his thigh as he drove, giving it an understanding squeeze.
"I...think I understand. At least a little. I'm sorry for being such a....such a b*****d, I guess." the smaller man averted his eyes.
"I don't even know what to do right now. At all. You're right, though. Talking to Naoko is absolutely pointless. I just...I just can't bring myself to turn my back on him, though. I can't walk away from him. But...I..." Ryu sighed again, pulling a handkerchief from his shirt pocket, beginning to clean himself up. "Sai, would you care to have a drink with me? If nothing else, I could stand to have some company even if you don't care to discuss these matters. Needless to say, I'm a bit ******** up from all this."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

"Naoko will have to decide that Naoko has had enough. I don't know if he will ever come to that conclusion." he answered and then listened to Ryuukaze's idea about a drink. Not really answering he spotted a bar that was along the street they were on in some part of Tokyo he didn't know all that well. No matter, a bar was a bar in most cases. "Will this do?" he asked as he pulled into a parking spot. Actually again, he had almost forgotten Ryuukaze's health condition so he pulled out before the man could answer.

"A restaurant will be better for you. Comfortable seats, less smoke and more room for you." Driving a little further down the road, he spied a traditional Japanese restaurant and parked the car in the lot. Getting out, he went around to the other side and opened the door for Ryuukaze. At least, he didn't completely forget this time in all his other distractions to handle the door.

Inside the restaurant, the host gave them a nice booth that was quiet and away from the other people. Sai asked for a single malt Scotch and ordered a platter of appetizers. It didn't make it any easier on him to be stuck with this question/answer session. Personally, he didn't really want to talk about it anymore. So he leaned back in the booth and sipped on the water while waiting for the Scotch. Then looked over at Ryuukaze wondering what other wounds the man would pick at tonight.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=reply&tc=470&t=17661159

"This is a lovely restaurant. Thank you for being so considerate, Sai." he smiled, approving of the man's selection. The violinist had to admit that he was quite surprised when Sai opened the door for him, however. Perhaps he had made too many assumptions about Oumori Sai. Maybe, underneath all the business and attitude, he had a heart as kind as his brother's.
Walking into the restaurant with Sai's assistance, they were seated in a comfortable booth where Sai ordered a Scotch. Ryu placed an order for a double shot of Barenjager and an American Honey on the rocks. The waitress went to put in their orders and Ryuukaze leaned forward, resting his arms on the table and his chin on top of his arms, returning the look Sai was giving him.
The silence could have become awkward, but Ryu found himself instead feeling somewhat calmer than he had been. Finally, he broke the silence.
"You know...as much as I really don't want to admit it, I have to say I think you're right. Neither of us can do the impossible, ne? Naoko will do as he pleases. All we can do is be there for him if he needs us and comes to us. Listen, I know you don't know me, or hardly anything about me, but I really am grateful to you for helping me out. Food and drinks are on me, whatever you like." Ryu tilted his head to the side, regarding Sai from underneath long eyelashes, not realizing how terribly adorable it made him look.
Ryu was going to let go, for now. Enough was enough and...he just needed a little peace. Silently, he smiled at Sai, allowing for anything, or nothing, to be said.
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Sai nodded as Ryuukaze approved of the selection. He didn't mention that this was a random choice and had little clue about the food or service but so far, things seemed to be going well. At least, in this he had a small stroke of luck. However, he was more than guarded during the silence while a slight headache started throbbing just behind his eyes.

"No...we can not do the impossible. Ah you're welcome." he said smoothly while keeping other thought behind his mask. "It looks like the menu is fairly reasonable. Maybe a Sukiyaki set would be tasty." He mentioned as he flipped a page on the table. Staring at the menu for a bit he finally decided that his first choice would be the best. At this point, he was luck enough to see the server bring their drinks and immediately he replaced the water in his hand with the scotch. His lips sipped in the smoky flavor and let its notes settle on his tongue. It wasn't as refined as what he liked but it would do for tonight.

He hadn't really noticed the other man's finer features because there were too many distractions and a headache weighing down that part of his perception. Normally, he might have noticed but not today. Nothing was in sync for Sai. However, he knew he should probably continue the conversation even if he really wasn't in to that at the moment.

"Ah...so when you're well, Naoko told me you were going to be working on music with him? I'm sure that would be fun. He's quite a musician. So do you only play the violin or other instruments as well?" So he had come up with a conversation - one that seemed simple enough and didn't touch any sore spots; at least for him.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai arrived at Izzy's loft in record time, considering that he had told his chauffeur that he had wanted to arrive as fast as possible. Kai already felt bad enough about all of this trouble that he was causing; the least he could do was arrive there in a quick fashion.
Kai called Izzy as he was approaching, but got the busy tone. Hmm. His manager was already working so hard.
Kai figured that he'd just go ahead and ring the doorbell or something.

When Kai arrived, he promptly got out of the car and took a deep breath. He had to make it seem as bright as possible for Izzy... and Koyasu. It would be a good day. Nothing would be wrong. You can do this.

Kai straightened his coat out, not sure what Izzy had in store for him, and rang the doorbell. The weather was too chilly to be standing outside long, but Kai didn't mind waiting. A part of his mind bitterly thought, Give them some time to untangle themselves from each other...

((I don't know what Izzy's loft looks like, or what the configuration is, or whether or not there's a doorbell, or if it's upstairs or something, so... uhh... I tried. -_-"
And sorry for the really fail length post, but I figured that I needed something up.))

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

The doctor nodded at just the right intevals as he listened to Naoko's explanation. Unfortunately, Naoko didn't give the doctor any more information than what the hospital currently possessed—except perhaps the keyboardist's name and the band's name. But to check things like medical history and personal records, there needed to be the full birth name... which they didn't currently have. So any progress was lost at the moment.

The doctor held back a disappointed sigh, for he really did hope that Naoko could at least shed light on his patient's real name, and stood up from his leaning position against the wall.
"He was in an accident. A motorcycle accident. Could have been fatal..."
The doctor cringed a little when Hayato's eyes landed on him in a slightly menacing way—if eyes could be menacing on their own. The message was clear: he should stop saying anything more.
"Err... Hayato-san probably would want to tell you the rest one day," the doctor murmured, chuckling nervously. "So I won't say much more—not that I actually know that much more anyways..."
The doctor had to suppress his huge sigh of relief when Hayato's eyes turned away from him and returned to studying closely the beautiful contours of Naoko's face.

"It will, however," the doctor started, looking at Naoko, though watching Hayato out of the corner of his eye (it felt absolutely ridiculous to the doctor that he was wary of a basically paralyzed patient at the moment). "Err... take him time to recover back to how he was... Money is one issue, yes..." The doctor inwardly cringed a little when Hayato's eyes slowly started to travel back to the doctor. Perhaps Hayato just didn't like the doctor's voice... or perhaps Hayato wanted to hear Naoko's voice more. Either way, the doctor knew that it'd be a good idea to stop.
"But we can talk about all of that later," the doctor hurriedly added with an assuring smile.

He walked over to the foot of the bed, eyes still on Naoko, and smiled. "As for your clothing... We do keep spare clothing here, you know. Not exactly for situations such as these, but it could be for you. And we have all the facilities you need to clean up too." The doctor went to the door where there was a little intercom system, saying on the way, "Let me call someone to take you to our clothing area and show you to the showers. I think that you'd probably prefer not to be so far from the hospital for too long, right?"
The doctor then rang for a nurse. Turning back to Naoko after he had done such, the doctor added, "She'll probably patch you up too. And your..." Hayato's eyes darted to the doctor, who swallowed and murmured, "Err... friend, too. Wherever he is."

((I gotta say, I love Hayato sometimes... especially when his eyes are all that he can use to express himself. xD))

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko was registering the different glances and glares that Hayato gave... but that gaze didn't land on him in a menacing manner.
At least not yet.

"Could I just get them brought here?" the pianist asked, looking to the doctor. "I don't want to leave him right now... really... and... I mean... isn't there anything you can do to help him speak at least?"

It was a simple request... right?

After all the blond knew that coma recovery would take time, but there had been great advances in medicine lately.
Advances that Naoko would gladly pay for...

As for Ryu...
Well, the pianist didn't even know if his "friend" was still outside the door.

(((OOC: I was thinking with Kaikoloren the other day, and we're debating that maybe in this RP, medical advances have been made to hurry recovery's along faster. Especially considering how long our days run... and this would, of course, apply to not only Ryuukaze and Hayato, but to Narcissus as well.)))

"Keep it to the bathroom... I believe that's understandable." Akihiko replied, snuffing out his cigarette in the kitchen sink.
He had gone back to get his coffee, after having passed a napkin on to Izzy.

Strangely enough, for the moment, Narcissus really wasn't feeling like teasing his manager, nor trying to turn on the charms.
It had more to do with his work ethic though, the musician supposed. After all, the young Koyasu was deadly serious when it came to the business of making music.

Of course, just as he was thinking on his need to tease... the doorbell rang.
Izzy was on the phone... so naturally there was only one man who could answer that door.

But first...
Without explanation, Narcissus grabbed a blanket off the back of Izzy's sofa and threw it onto the couch, making it crumpled... like someone had been sleeping there. Then he grabbed a pillow from Izzy's bed and threw it down on the sofa as well.

The perfect camouflage.

Heading to the door, robe pulled just a bit tighter around his lean frame, Akihiko opened the door with a smirk.
"Ohayou, Nakai-kun. Ishi-san is working on a few calls... so I figured to let you in instead." he spoke, stepping to the side to allow Kai entrance to the apartment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Picking up his first drink, the double shot of Barenjager, Ryu shot it back, savoring the intense burn and the honey aftertaste.
Honey. Sweet like Naoko's lips. The color of his eyes and hair.
Even subconsciously Ryu was drawn to everything Naoko.
Even his second drink, the American Honey whiskey on the rocks, was honey gold and sweet. Frankly, it pissed Ryu off. The violinist chose to gulp it down just to get it out of his sight.
"Jagermeister, please, miss." he asked the waitress as she passed by again. He could go for something dark, and strong.
Returning his gaze to Sai, he smiled again, albeit a forced smile, a smile nonetheless.
"A sukiyaki set would be tasty, but do you like dumplings? I adore them!" he picked up his chopsticks and made an adorable pinching motion in the air with them.
Sai spoke of Naoko again, and of his music. That's right...Ryu had agreed to playing violin for Hikari ya Yami. Amidst this neverending nightmare, he damn near forgot. That would be both a blessing and a curse, he supposed. Being around Naoko whether Naoko wanted him or not, it would be a trial, but at least that way he could watch after the pianist, right?
"Oh, I know that Naoko is quite the musician. His talent is something one doesn't come by very often. I understand that you are beyond belief in your talent as well." he deflected the conversation away from Naoko as quickly as possible. The pianist's name was already carved into his heart and soul, written in blood in his mind, and echoing in his ears. The violinist really didn't have the composure to keep speaking of him today. Every wall the man had ever built was being put up right now just so he could maintain the appearance of sanity.
Speaking of...where was his drink?
"I've played violin for as long as I can remember, and I have never learned another instrument. Ah, I imagine a violin would accompany your voice so very well, now that I think about it."
It was a true statement, but coming from the violinist it vaguely sounded like he was hitting on Sai, though one couldn't quite be sure. That hadn't been Ryu's intention, but he was already a bit buzzed from slamming down his drinks so quickly.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

SAI

"Dumplings?" For a moment, Sai had to ponder that. Did he like dumplings. Mm...maybe his mothers dumplings but he really hadn't eaten them out as much so he answered, "I've not really had any outside our family home. Just never thought to try them. But if you insist, I'll taste one or two."

He watched Ryuukaze pinch with the chopsticks and then realized that the man was on his 3rd drink. Not that Sai minded all that much he was on his second but then again, with the day they had it probably was at least a bit of a relief. However, he'd stop before the drink made everything too pleasant. He was driving after all.

The waitress came back with more drinks and Sai put his newest one to the side. "My talent? If you're speaking of my business ventures, well I suppose that I'm fairly good at that. I've made a decent living." He wondered if Ryuukaze was just a little tipsy because he never mentioned anything about singing.

"Ha...singing? Oh, mm...not me. I'm not much for the stage like Naoko is. At least, not in front of throngs of people. I do my work in business ventures and acquisitions." he smirked just a little thinking Ryuukaze must have confused him with Naoko for a moment. But a darker presence within squirmed behind that smile...did he know his secret? If so, how? Impossible.

"I don't think I've heard your music. Maybe I will have to pick up a few mp3s. I'm sure your music is lovely. So what are your lyrics like? Mm....I must say I'm rather out of the loop in music. I don't even know the genre you play in. MMmm..maybe I should have asked Naoko more questions about that." he shook his head considering the issue then snagged a piece of fried octopus and dipped it in sauce.

Admittedly, his stomach was starting to tell him he was hungry...and then he looked up at Ryuukaze realizing that the man probably had not eaten. He had a feeling Ryuukaze was going to be drunk very soon. "You better eat some of these too." He wondered if he'd have to care the man to the car...then he wondered, if Ryuukaze had his apartment keys. Somewhere in this, Sai had a feeling it would be a....Long night.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games