Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
"you want to get somthing to eat?" Shadow asked as his stomach made a low growl.

"well there is homemade cake in the mess hall... people around here like it i made i myself
"oh that sounds good,i think i'll go get some." Shadow said as he walked to the mess hall. "you going to come and get somethng to eat to?" He asked as he looked at Emi.

"im not hungrey but i will come with
"ok." Shadow said as he entered the mess hall. he got in the line and got some food and a piece of cake. he then sat down at a table and began to eat.

"i hope you like it"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
"you want to get somthing to eat?" Shadow asked as his stomach made a low growl.

"well there is homemade cake in the mess hall... people around here like it i made i myself
"oh that sounds good,i think i'll go get some." Shadow said as he walked to the mess hall. "you going to come and get somethng to eat to?" He asked as he looked at Emi.

"ok." Shadow said as he entered the mess hall. he got in the line and got some food and a piece of cake. he then sat down at a table and began to eat.

"i hope you like it"
"Yeah it's taste." Shadow said after he swallowed.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2

"i hope you like it"

she smiled sitting down pushing her short brown hair out of her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 pm
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2
Emi_Inusuki
shadow_naruto2

"i hope you like it"

she smiled sitting down pushing her short brown hair out of her eyes
Shadow finished the food on his tray. "That was some taste food." he said as he stretched.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm
"im glad you liked it" She smiled showing her fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 pm
Kaeden poofed into the mess hall, landing on his face next to Emi.
"Ok that hurt a bit..." He sits up and hugs Emi "You alright, Emi?" He looks across the table. "who is the new guy?"  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 pm
kaeden423
Kaeden poofed into the mess hall, landing on his face next to Emi.
"Ok that hurt a bit..." He sits up and hugs Emi "You alright, Emi?" He looks across the table. "who is the new guy?"

"im ok.. this is shadow... he wandered into camp must be in need of a place to stay  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm
"You sure?" He turns to Shadow. "Welcome, Shadow! Just a warning, there is always something weird happening here..." He sits at the table next to Emi.  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm
kaeden423
"You sure?" He turns to Shadow. "Welcome, Shadow! Just a warning, there is always something weird happening here..." He sits at the table next to Emi.

"yep... lovely place to live though.... just i wouldnt tick anybody off" Seh smiles nodding to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:37 pm
"It is! Nice people, mostly..." He laughs "But yeah, don't piss anyone off. Things get scary." He takes a piece of cake. "I really shouldn't, after stuffing myself like i did before..."  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm
kaeden423
"It is! Nice people, mostly..." He laughs "But yeah, don't piss anyone off. Things get scary." He takes a piece of cake. "I really shouldn't, after stuffing myself like i did before..."

"most of us were the outcast of society or we just wanted to find others like us... interesting life stories you should be warned of something"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:01 pm
"Everyone has an interesting story, as well as powers, abilities and curses." He glances at Emi, with a small smile.  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 pm
kaeden423
"Everyone has an interesting story, as well as powers, abilities and curses." He glances at Emi, with a small smile.

"yes the curse... be careful with your emotions... it could be the death of me  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm
"Hold up, the two of you are saying that all nekos have a curse?" Shadow asked with a shocked expression.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm
shadow_naruto2
"Hold up, the two of you are saying that all nekos have a curse?" Shadow asked with a shocked expression.

"no only me... it is a curse that makes me feel the pain of all i am around"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games