Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm
Bradley felt something insert into his neck. It burned at first and then slowly died away. Feeling his body shake as if it was cold it stopped just as suddenly. Slowly he opened his eyes seeing Adelline on the ground. If she was there who was biting him? Afraid to move while the fangs were inside his neck Bradley groaned. "What happened?"

"Good job Valerian you can stop now." Taylor said seeing his grandson coming to. That was good to have. Now they had another stronger demon instead of one less.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 pm
Valerian rose up and made a face. "No offense, but Adelline, I am not sure how you can stand the taste of demon. I would much rather prefer a human." he said smiling, "Don't have to worry about me biting you anymore Bradley." he smiled and put his hands on his hips, allowing Emily to come over and lean on him.

"Well Adelline, he is a healthy looking boy. I have decided I like him." She said as though it were the final word in a debatable case and no one else was to disagree.

Adelline, meanwhile smiled and looked up at him. Still remembering what he had said before she kept her distance for the moment, trying to keep in mind what her mother had said before. "It's good to see you alive Bradley." she said softly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:51 pm
Bradley looked up at Valerian. "You saved me? Why did you do that? You hate me or I thought you did? No matter what I did you yelled at me, angered me even made fun of your own daughter. So you finally had your wish I was close to death you would have Adelline all to yourself not have to worry about a stupid little boy anymore. I do say I have respect for you but it makes no difference for you hate me." He said to Valerian before reaching out and moving a strand of Adelline's hair out of her face smiling.

"I'll be taking Gregory away and giving him a proper demon's burial. I'll leave the new family together so that they finally get the truth through to the thick headed boy." Taylor said picking Gregory up and patting Fallows on the shoulder before jumping out the broken window and running towards the hidden burial ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Valerian laughed weakly and looked Bradley straight in the eye. "Have you not heard of the phrase tough love? My daughter found something in you that she cared for above all others, therefore I must care for you as well. excepting the fact that you will probably be my son-in-law someday." he smiled and patted Bradley on the shoulder, "Hate runs deep, how could I hate you for protecting my daughter from me when I lost my head?"

"And I thank you for such things. Oh and where are my manners?" she extended a hand to Bradley, "My name is Emily, and I am Adelline's mother." she said with a warm smile.

"All of us were afraid that you were going to die. Including my father. In fact you probably would have died if not for him. I don't think I would have been able to do what he did."

"H-he did go through great trouble for you Bradley, you should appreciate that he cares enough about you to do such a thing. With enemies like these, who needs friends right?" she said trying to smile.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 pm
Bradley hadn't seen his mother there. "Mom." He said getting up and hugging her. Brad finally knew who his parents were. After letting everything run through his mind he looked at Valerian. "You could have at least told me and let me in on it. Hello Emily." He said waving a little to her. Slowly Andrew let go of his mom to go over to Adelline. "I know you were afraid more than the others though Adelline." Bradley said sitting next to her. How they saved him was still a mystery to him but he didn't want to think about that right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Mrs. Fallows was happy that he had finally called her mom and showed her some compassion. Though she was quite surprised he was showing so much emotion, it was unlike him

Valerian hugged Emily close to her, "Nah, I think it was much more enjoyable with the mystery and the drama. I mean, we're closer now that we've made each other bleed a little right?" he said with a small laugh.

Adelline blushed, "Of course I was worried Bradley. Though I knew you would pull through it in the end. You're like some type of super hero I suppose." she said with a small laugh.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm
Bradley stuck his lip out at her. Yeah the super hero who destroys the world. That's what everyone thinks anyways. He thought to himself before turning to look at his mom. "Mom where's my sister?" Brad asked ignoring the bleeding comment made by Valerian. The point was not something he understood. Must be a vampire thing.

Finding the graveyard he dug out the coffin that's in each of the graves and set Gregory inside. Covering it up he looked up at the tombstone that now said Gregory Bradshaw and his time frame of living. It was sad burying his son but Taylor would live. Slowly Taylor started to head back to Bradley's home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:01 pm
"Y-your sister?" She thought for a moment trying to remember the last time she had seen her daughter. "I am not sure, she ran away from home so long ago. I never found her, but I did find you so easily. Why would you want to know that?" she asked, wondering how he had found out in the first place.

She put a hand on Bradley's shoulder for a moment, then took it away trying to comfort him. "I'm sure she will not be that hard to find with all of us here."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Bradley looked at her. "But grandpa Taylor said she was locked up safely. Does he know that you don't know where she is?" He asked her. The last thing he needed was comfort. There was no way he was going to let his sister loose. He needed to find her and fast.

Taylor appeared in the backyard seeing the group of them still all in the master bedroom. Sighing he walked up and stepped in casually. "What's with the tension?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Fallows crossed her arms as Taylor walked in, "What is this I hear about my only daughter being locked up somewhere?" she said unhappily. "You told me you never found her." she said unhappily. When her daughter had disappeared that night, she assumed she had run away and pursued in search.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm
Taylor looked at her. "Do you remember the last thing Gregory told you before you lost your son? Do you? I sure enough do remember what he said. He told you the prophecy and once Drake found out that Bradley was not the one she would go after your daughter. Remember Fallows?" He asked her before patting Bradley on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 pm
"That is most certainly not what I asked you. I want to know where my daughter is. Despite the fact that she is a danger to the world, you didn't give me the chance to raise her with love. I barely got to visit her. Just like with bradley. You two seemed to have everything figured out so well, though you failed to consider the emotions of me and my children, Bradley tried to kill me! shows how much of a good mother I was able to be... let alone a lover." she said obviously still frustrated that Gregory was gone, and deeply upset.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm
Taylor shook his head. "You can't see her, not going to allow that. Bradley can see her but you would just destroy what we have for her. She is living happily now, if she found out she had a mother that would come too much as a shock to her. Gregory wiped her mind so she didn't even know him. Gregory never saw his own daughter after Bradley was taken from him. That is why her brother can see her just because it is logical to miss a brother but to miss a mother is not." He said to her. She would probably hit him but that was worth it he didn't need her to lose her composed behavior right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm
Without saying much of anything Fallows got up, walked past him, and out of the room. They heard the door slam and if anyone looked out the window, they would see her going back to the hill where she had seen Gregory.

Emily rushed over and hugged her daughter tightly. "Valerian I don't care how safe it would be for her, if you ever interferred with her memory about me I would take personal pleasure in decapitating you." she said her eyes flashing from a dull gray to a deep black.

"Emily... I would never. Besides that first memory..." he mumbled the last part under his breath so neither of them would hear it.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm
"Now neither you, Valerian, or you, Emily, answer this question. Do you feel comfortable with each other enough to possibly get married and create a deadly child after marriage?" Taylor asked. The deadly child being a fourth demon, a fourth vampire, and half human. How that was deadly was anyone's guess.

Bradley's eyes grew wide as he heard the question. "W-w-w-wait a minute. M-m-m-marriage? You're kidding right? We're not that old yet and you're thinking that already?" He asked stumbling over words left and right. Not cool grandpa not cool.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff