Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm
Mist surprised k will if you like you can live with us  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm
*walks around in the halls* ok, where is this stupid class!! URGH! *glares at schedule* where is this stupid home room!?!?!?

User Image  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:29 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
*walks around in the halls* ok, where is this stupid class!! URGH! *glares at schedule* where is this stupid home room!?!?!?

User Image

Amu:room C-2  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image ~neko Mizuki~ umm... hi :] im new and.... -bunch of kids run past-... O.o was wondering if u could show me the way to rom D-1?...... -sigh-  

TuhNayNay

Shy Donator

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dark Shadowborne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Neko Dark who was a new transfer student....and asks where the cafeteria was

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Yuuki: *walks around* jeez~ it gets so chaotic around here sometimes. *she says this as soon as a group of kids run past her*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Mio Night12
Mist surprised k will if you like you can live with us

hehehehe im fine living here *stare at u while msiling* this is my favorite place to be at right now u should go home i don't want any of ur relatives getting angry at u this time at night so see u tomorrow at school ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Mist:acctely i live with Mio my panters are die
Mio:my panters are die also so there no one at home to worry about us  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm
still u girls just met me and want a random person living in ur house with no relatives? and yea same here but i live by myself huuumm well i could walk with u both just to keep u both same......nvm well just leave me here and i'll sleep here ur lucky u know u have a house u must be richX3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm
The teacher said "Nekos you have a new student." In came a neko wearing a brown Bra thing and brown panties.
"H-H-H-Hello." "Foxxie Cleopatra go sit by kitty."
"Hi." Said Kitty.Foxxie Said nothing

chappygirl10

Nightmare Darker

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm
(note to everyone its night time out of school if u like to join me to roleplay that is awesome right now nobody is roleplaying with me so im starting here at the dumpster i will mention things that is morning or sunset or nighttime)

i sat down sleeping next to a big dumpster inside the box with a cover around my body still wearing my uniform blushing from the warmth i said"so comfortable heh who said ppl can't sleep anywhere and feel good about it i feel better sleeping here at the alley so good hummm well goodnight everyone"i sleep gentle smiling

(At the morning sun)
the sun has bloom the whole city the sun brighten i with a mirror reflecting to my eyes i woke up strecthed alil and then grab my bookbag and walk to school trees drop leafves around a strong wind blowing i said"its morning and the cold is coming hum winter break should be coming for a few weeks well time to get ready for that hummm must look around for more blankets hehehehe"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm
*waves shyly to everyone* H-Hello everyones! 4laugh  

Exotikk

iDynomite

7,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kei sit's in a tree listening to music and notices all the new people How did we get so many? Kei thought to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Tori is sitting in the hall confused on where classroom C-2 is. He was lost and no one was going to help him apparently.

"On to room D-1! Correct, Zero?" Narinue says hyperactively while running down the hall with Zero.

"Yes. We are looking for room D-1," he snickered running by a bunch of other kids.  

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

EasyLifeBoy

5,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 am
i travel all the day to find a place to sleep and i found a school... i hate study
well at least i can stay at night here....

a bunch of neko ppl,i don't have seen this race since i was in the school.... mrgreen mrgreen wahmbulance  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff