Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 am
Blood_n_Darkness
kember walke into the park enjoying the sunlight. User Image

While still holding onto the hand of a recently met Kaira, Naithko noticed another neko's presence. Why haven't I seen any before today? the thought ran through his mind as he looked at the newcommer. Is it perhaps that this park is where they are common? his thoughts continued as a realization came to him: perhaps it was due to the fact that he merely was looking in the wrong places. After all, he wasn't used to this world, and had much to learn about the people that lived here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 am
she kept walking and soon come up to a peach tree. she smiled and reached up to get one, once she had a peach she took a bite and sat down under the tree, eating the small peach.  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:38 pm
"Well, follow me. I'm sure I have a few outfits you can keep and we can go get some dango's or ramen." She smiles, eyes closed with her ears up and her tail happily swaying behind her as she gently leads him to her house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Takashi Tenshi
"Well, follow me. I'm sure I have a few outfits you can keep and we can go get some dango's or ramen." She smiles, eyes closed with her ears up and her tail happily swaying behind her as she gently leads him to her house.

"R...r...rrrramin? What's Ramin?" the gentle voice echoed from the boyish lips as the neko looks at his leader, slightly curious why she had her eyes closed while walking, to him he kind of needed his eyes in order to see things. There were few things that he could "feel" in order to know they were there, but that was different...he wasn't a normal neko, so there was a reason for "feeling" certain things. Perhaps she had something like that, except for direction rather than what he had the ability for. The walk, he noticed was rather short. Guess she liked to live near the park near her kind, he thought. He was curious what would come next, but patiently waited for her to explain the things she spoke of earlier, like Dango and Ramen and why she was walking with such risk.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm
She giggled, looking at him. "You'll see, Naithko." She opened the door and led him to a room full of male clothes. "Pick, I'll be back." She walks out and down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Rima ran up to Kiara and hugged her," Who's the boy?" She smiled still in her ninja costume.  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm
"Oh, this is Naithko." She says, smiling and hugging Rima back. "I'm letting him stay with me, I have plenty of male clothes that he can have." She says smiling. "Is that okay with you? And, if you could, could you ask mom, dad and Kyo if it's alright with them? I think he's just a little kid like you. If not, I'm just taking care of him anyways. I'll take him out for Ramen later while today Imma take him out for Dango's! Can you believe he doesn't know what Ramen and Dango's are?" She laughs, faking shock.

(g2g, baiz!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm
(bye!)
Rima smiled," It's fine with me! I'll ask the others..." She looked around to the boy and smiled at him before running down to her parents and brother, she ran back up not 5 minutes later and jumped on Kaira," They said it was okay!"  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:35 am
She giggled, keeping her balance. "Cool! Naithko, wear this." She said smiling as she handed him this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with the same colored pants and shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:03 am
Doing as he was instructed, Naithko began undressing where he stood, without realizing how inappropriate it was. He had no knowledge of customs so it wasn't something he understood. By surprising means, the neko found the attire to be quite matched size, although a little itchy due to the stiffness of the clothes; but, for now he'd bare it, maybe he'll get used to it, he though. Since his arrival, this had been his first time that he allowed his ears to remain up, and not down hidden from the eyes of others. His tail, on the other hand, he as always wrapped around his waist to keep out of the way. Plus, he found that his tail seemed to be quite sensitive, not something he enjoyed if it was going to get into any bad positions. "I'm ready...I think..." the neko said as he walked towards the two females.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 am
Kaira giggles. "You look dashing, I must say." She said with a slight british accent. She laughs and lightly takes his hand. "Rima-chan~! Can you stay home and tell the other's i'm going to get Dango's with our new friend?" She asks, smiling. "Please and thank-you!" She walks out, tail down with her ears twitching from time to time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 am
Once again, the childish neko follows the female he had recently met without much inquisition. Instead he begins to question her about the people that were at the house. "Uhmm, how many people do you live with? And what are all their names? Are you guys really related...I mean you all look different..." he began, mindlessly rambling more than asking and waiting for a reply. There were still other thoughts in the back of his mind, however, right now would be terrible of a time to bring those factors in.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am
"There are five of us, I'm adopted because I was an orphan.. So, no I'm not related to them. Their names are Rima, the little girl, Kyo is her brother, Akiko is our mom and Isao is our dad." She smiles at him. "Maybe you can join the family at some point if you like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 pm
Rima nodded and waved to the two walking outside.  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 pm
She looks back and waves back to Rima with a small smile.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games