Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhQixhiascY&feature=related

(Yuki told me not to worry..... But.....) I looked down.

"Hey." Natsuko put his arm around me. "You have to tell me your name. As promised. I'm here with you. Right? I heard from that girl- Yuki.... You were taking to. It's your birthday. Right?"

".... Yeah."

"I guess that's important too." (But it's not what I was looking for- was it?)

"..................................." I pouted. (If I tell you. And you don't remember.... then... Will you still be by my side...?) "..... Mem... Memo....."

"....? Say it louder." he said.

".... Memo.... Memo...."

"Memo? You're name is Memo..?"

".... Erm.............." (I can't do it.) "............... I don't want to tell you, not yet."

Natsuko sighed. " So it's.... Memo-something." he nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm
And there i stood.Watching the Deep White Clouds flying above staring the Building of my nightmares..Easter..

"Anju!!!!!!!!" I yelled

"Watashi no kokoro UNLOCK!!!!!!!"

EPISODE END?

Next time on SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO!

Dorachi:Anju!!!

Hideki:you...

Anju:dorachi-kun?Hideki-kun?

Yuki:ANJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memorii:....

Reo:I just can't remember her name?

Memorii: I'll be right back!

Natsuko:Bozu wait!

Mizuki See...

Paine: YOU

hikaru:NEXT

Riki:TIME

Nana:ON

Yune:SHUGO CHARA

All biggrin OKI NO TAMAGO!!!

Shugo chara doki no tamago:The memories that faded Part 1  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 am
Shugo Chara Doki No Tomago

The Memories that faded Part 1!!!

Anju Taniyama

I looked up again.... but looked back down right away..

Yuki ran towards me.... and I didn't like it... I never wanted to go near any of those people again... the people you call friends.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MzVPf-SFh0&feature=related

"....................." I looked down at my feet. "................................."

Everyone was starring at me. So I felt shaky and really tense.

"................ Erm...." Reo started.

"Soooo.................." Katrina added on.

"................ ZZZzzzZZZzzz.." Hime slept.

"U-Uh...." I blushed.

"Um... Say, let's get rid of the suspense. It's Memo-something's birthday today! Want me to go get a cake?" Natsuko laughed.

"If you're getting a cake, take me with you- Well, because *since you guys don't remember me* I feel bad that you're doing this last minute without knowing me....." I stood up.

"Alright!" Satora agreed. "But I want to come too."

"Me too!" Katrina clung to Satora.

"Count me in..." Haru said. "And Moka and Kain have to come too."

"Awww..." they complained.

"Me three! And Bow too!" Kaori yelled.

"....?"

"... I'll go along I guess. But Hime.." Reo starred at him.

"ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZ.................."

"Leave this to us! *maggot*" Tomoya and Comrade both shouted.

Tomoya held Hime's mouth while Comrade closed his nose.

".................." Hime tried to breath for air- and then... "GAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAT THEY HELL?!" he screamed waking up.

"So it's settled! We're all going." Reo cheered.

"..... What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BAKERY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"......................" Natsuko looked at the line. "... It isn't big, but the line isn't to small either..."

"............." I ruffled my skirt just a bit.

"S-Say....." Reo came up to me. "H-Have we met before?"

"..... Ha, sorry, you're mistaken. I've never seen you in my life before." I fibbed. (......................................)

"I see. Maybe I've seen you in a part of a town or something... Oh well, doesn't matter." He shuffed his feet. "S-So.... Um...... You're.... Umm.... Cute?"

(.....!!) Natsuko began to glare at Reo. (................................ Pfft. What am I? Jealous of a little 5th grade love....? Yeah right... I don't care.... But... I have a strange feeling.)

"T-Thanks..." I giggled.

".... So............ Say, this may be a little odd considering we just met, but what do you want for your birthday?"

".... I don't know." I scratched my head just a few times. Then I pulled on my bangs.

There was a fire around Natsuko. (I'm not Jealous.....) "... GRRRRR....."

Haru stared at Natsuko giving him a look that said, "Dude. What the Fuuck. Calm down."

"Whoa, lookie... Reo's trying to make a move on the new girl..." Katrina giggled.

Natsuko listened.

"Go, Go! Reo, steal her good!!" Satora cheered.

"S-So... Umm...... I can buy the cake if you want."

"... Um. If you have money, and if it's okay with Natsuko." I smiled.

"............" Natsuko gave Reo the evil eye.

"....."

".............. I'll just go and get one anyway...." Reo flicked his hands a few times. ".... Hey.... Do wanna go out with m-"

Natsuko walked in between us. "OOH! Sorry, did interrupt your conversation???? You just might have to start AGAIN." he twitched.

(That's Natsuko alright.) I sighed. (But this is going to be funny. ^ o ^)

"F-Fine. Will you go out with m-"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! LOOK WE'RE SECOND IN LINE!!!" He blurted out interrupting him once again.

".... Grr..... WILL YOU GO OUT WITH M-"

Natsuko put his arm around me shoving Reo away. "C'mon Memo-something. Let's take a seat together." (Why do I feel pissed?! ARGH!)

Hime only stared in furry too. And i felt his 3rd egg wriggle again.

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm
"Dont come near me..." Anju muttered

"What?!" I stopped and Looked at her. "What Do you mean Anju?!?!"

"leave.....I dont need anything.." Anju replied "I dont need any...friends.."

"WE are friends Anju!" I shouted "Think about it! remember Skating?Skiing?All the fun we had together?!"

"......." Anju did reply

"....Alright fine...Become with easter..This Dreadful place.." I continued walking Backwards. "Baka!"

{hey dont do this!} mizuki shouted {She won't be able to regret it any longer just wait for her,}

"I won't give up until I---" I paused

"urusai." Mizuki and I untransformed.

"Fine..While that we'll just catch up with the others." i replied as we both walk away from the building.

Baka...you dont understand dont you Anju?!?!?! I thought You'll regret about i know you wont be able to stand all this Sadness..Thats why i'll save you..

"gomenei.." Anju mumbled

I walked passed the bakery seeing the others in a line.

"Maybe i should go and visit for a while." I walked inside  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 am
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAz35JZ044
(start at 0:38 )

"At least no one betrayed me at Easter.. when i use to be here..." I muttered.."Unlike when everyone at the royal garden just gave up hope... I HATE IT!!!!!"

Hideki and Dorachi just stared at each other...

"Yammeitei.." I muttered and just walked inside the building again...

"If your going in... I am too..." Dorachi yelled at me...

"Don't lie to me.. You work here too.. I know.. already I'm not stupid.." I muttered and closed the door.

"Anju.." Dorachi stared at my short hair.

"Hmph.." Hideki walked in.. but Coud stayed and examined Dorachi..

"You failure.." coud insulted and followed Hideki in...

"Doshite... it seems like going back to Easter makes me feel welcome.. I like it.." I thought...  

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hNx5G-CPk

I saw Yuki walk through the door looking down. I ran up to her swiftly.

"D-Did you get A-Anju? Where is she???" I screamed.

".... She did want to come with me.... She said that she didn't need any friends."

My smiled vanished. ".... W-Wha..... What..?!"

"....... Worst of all she was at Easter so..."

I clenched my fists, bit my lips and some blood came out. (Powerless, huh? I can't really do anything now... But.... What can I accomplish my going to Anju, and getting shot down? Getting attacked, having everyone save me? AGAIN? But.... what can I do?) I thopught to myself.

"......................" Yuki only stared waiting for me to do something. But her look said: "Don't tell me that I know what you're gonna do!"

I gave her a look back in reply. "... I have too. She.... She hates me. But maybe I can convince her-- maybe just enough to come back...."

Yuki glared, it snapped at me saying. "If you go, you'll just get hurt again!! You always worry me! Besides, hello? It's your birthday! You DO want to be with Natsuko, right?! Then stay with him!!"

My look snapped back. "I don't really care about myself right now! I'm just concerned about Anju!! I don't care if I get hurt. Natsuko can wait! And so can everyone else!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0EL2HzqOc
(Stole from Yuki-chan)

Anger burst into my eyes.

I banged my hand on the wall..

"So your back Anju Taniyama??" Easters Director's voice was familiar anywhere.

"Hai..." I said evily and smiled," I will destroy the Guardians..."

"Welcome Back Anju..."

I walked to my old room.. it looked exactly the same and nothing changed from it.

I found my punch bags... I started training.."I'm not losing especially to those people who never take care of themselves... which makes them having everyone hurt."

Several hours past.. and it is now Midnight....

I laid on my bed... and No one at easter slept at this time.. I could remember that.

---------------

"Anju found out.. but how.." Dorachi couldn't fall asleep it was a habbit.." I'm not proud of it but i have to..."

----------------

I got up and started to train again...

"I hate.... hate the Stupid Guardians.. they they should ALL DIE!!" I punched the Dummie hard it exploded.

"I need to get a new one.." I walked out of the door.  

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXDtdhrYpA

I walked out the door. ".... Powerless or not.." I stared up into the moon.

".... Where do you think you're going?" ???? asked.

"Eh..?" It was Daisuke. "I'm going to Easter to get Anju back."

".... Sigh... You are really full of yourself, aren't you. They just don't let any kid barge into Easter. Especially since they know who and what you are." he reminded me.

"So what?! I didn't make that wish for nothing and I won't go to rest till everyone's happy!" I barged in front of him.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "You can't transform. A Character Change is enough for me. So you're not going alone. Just so you know, as long as I live, I'm in debt to you."

I smiled. "Alright!"

We both ran off into the darkness.

(Just wait, Anju... Easter is NOT you're fate. Dying isn't mine either.... And I should've known that from the beginning. It's my fault so I'll be the one to mend it!) I thought to myself.

"Memorii, you probably didn't know this, but this is my Guardian Character. Akemi. He'll guide you."

"Eh...?!"

"MY OWN HEART: UNLOCK!"

User Image

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION:
DEMONIQUE DOLL!"

{Let's do this!!} Akemi shouted. {Daisuke, Character Change!}

We both flew off to Easter.

(I can't lose.... Maybe if I am weak.... Even I..... have a place I want to reach!!!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 am
"going at midnight?!?" i muttered as i saw both Daisuke and Memorii disappear in the darkness "mattaku!"

"you don't need to go you know?" Mizuki replied

"she's always making me worry." i clenched my hands into a fist, " Shes an Idiot!"

"urusai.." Paine answered "WE know"

"besides..we could leave you anytime now..or we have the power to return all of us Back into the heavens." Riki came out of her egg

"...tch..." i hit the rooftop. "Well..What should we do now?"

"Let's visit the takuyo's!" Riki answered

"no" I replied

"Doushite?!" She cried

"I said no damn it!" i put her in her egg,

"Fine" She muttered

"you guys should be getting to sleep.." i murmured "I have school tomorrow."  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDb4HyEel0

I turned around and sensed something following me... as if someone was stalking me...

{Anju... your new dreams have been accomplished...} ?? said... {Use them wisely....}

5 eggs appeared in my hands....

They reminded me of my old Charas but the disigns were different....

I put them into my hood and continued running....

"Somethings going on..." I muttered.... and ran towards the Easter Director..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm

"....................." Something was going through my head. It gave me a bad feeling. "........................................................................" Then my heart started racing for a bit.

"... Anything wrong?" Daisuke asked me. "... No. Nothing really. ... Or... I think my nausea is coming back...." I turned a dark shade of green.

"OKAY, WHO OR WHAT KNEW YOU HAD NAUSEA UP TO THIS POINT AND WHY IS YOU'RE FACE COLOR SO ABNORMAL?!?!"

"... Grrf.... I get weird symptoms in the Winter.. "*ex: Goosebumps, lack of attention, bad grades, fevers, A.D.D, Extreme A.D.D, temporary loss of I.Q, mood swings, etc....*

"AND THIS HAD TO HAPPEN NOW, OF ALL TIMES?!?!" Daisuke yelled.

"... YES..." I slapped my forehead. "Or it can be an extremely bad sensation... of negative thoughts, feelings, and actions." I added.

"...... Does that mean we have to use you like a radar like in the movies?"

I pauses. The put my finger on my lip. ".... Yep. That would seem the case!" We kept running.

Takuyo's House.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

楊丞琳-雨愛 Rainie Love ~ Rainie Yang

"..................... She's gone just like that..." Natsuko slammed his fist on the table. "..... That girl is... I can't remember... But... after she's gone..... I-" he stared at the calendar closely. "..... What... why is this day so important to me...?"

[Promise we'll be together?]

[Heh.... Promise. Always...]

"..........!! How's voice is that? It's... M... Memor..... Remember dammit!! .... A voice like an angel. A person I love dearly.. Mem... Memori.. Memory? M..................."

[I LOVE YOU!]

"................. I can't.... Tell me what to do... Memorii tell me what to do...."

".... Umm.... Natsuko..?" Koko asked.

"Shut up... I'm trying to remember Memorii's name..."

".... Natsuko... You just said it." Kazu said.

"..... Memorii..... Memorii.... I like that name. Gives me comfort.... I like that name..... Because...."

[.......I like him.... because he has a funny yet cute personality.... I like him.... because he loves me no matter what. I like him, because I know I can rely on him in need. I like him, because he's always there for me, he protects me. I- I like him.... I like him because we promised to always be together.]

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm
i stood watching the moon.

"..." I couldn't sit still "Minna..."

"WE're ready!" They shouted accept for mizuki

"well....Lets go." I Broke the window to my room and Started running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_n3R0VDQQ0

Dorachi went in front of me.

"Nani??" I asked.

"Do you really want this..." He asked.

"......." I did answer and just barged through his arms.

"Anju... where's the Anju I loved??" He asked.

"........." I still didn't answer and I just continued walking.

"Anju......" Dorachi sighed...

[stop music]

I continued but then a loud rumble stopped me... the Whole Easter Building shook.

I fell down... but then got up... "What the hell was that??"

Desu ls Delicious

The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games