Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terranceLaina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 am
Hello. Just wanted to deeply apologize for not being on gaia for quite sometime. My life and health took a pretty big hit. Had to moved and once I got settled, we started me back on a medication, but then I ran out of it. Running out of that medication almost sent me to hospital :/ ...got more of my medications thanks to my wonderful mom. The medication I need is really costly, but we're trying to find assistance with it. Anyway, I'm on the road to recovery health wise at least and will do my best to participate a lot more. I miss gaia and miss this guild especially.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 am
Hi everyone!

Im Nira, I believe this guild will motivate me to start drawing again, and help me improve my skills.

I dont have anything up at the moment but I will post some art when I can

3nodding

Niraraa

Tipsy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fresh SKooT

Feral Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Username: - C h i b i p p i -
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I want to meet other artists, receive tips and such so hopefully I can improve in art. ( ˊ v ˋ )
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://Chibippi.deviantart.com

Nice to meet you~! (/* v*)/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Hello, I'm Peperelle
I'm looking for a place where I can feel like I belong

If you like to view my art, you can go here ▸▸ [ tumblr ]
It's where I post avi arts and orders I've made from my shop sweatdrop

Spirit Delights

Shy Noob

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm
Haii, I'm Nocturnal
I'm looking for a place to help me practice my drawing skills and hopefully make some art buddies.
Here's my DeviantArt  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 pm
Username: vytimas
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I'm really interested in meeting more artistic friends who are willing to give tips, help each other out, and just be friends! I'm also interested in what this guild may have to offer as I'm currently on a mission to improve my art so that I may start RLC some day. Sadly, I'm one of those artists who will probably never really be satisfied with their work :[
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: dA | art tag
i'm currently in the process in making a new art blog for tumblr, but i have like nothing there yet. so there's my old art tag!

but in any case, my name is sam, i'm 18 and i draw as a hobby here and there. c:

ghoulardi

Lonely Prophet

Takkoi

Kawaii Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:25 pm
So I'm Takkoi. Call me Takkoi, Tako, That awesome person over there, whatever.

I joined this guild because I like to draw! YAYY to all the artists! I always want to join an art community, but I haven't actually yet so I'm pretty excited. So don't be shy, talk to me critique me, hopefully I can help others as well. I am very interested in all the tools, because I just started exploring color and I'm not sure exactly what to do.

anyway my specialties are stylized, and sorta kinda realistic black and white graphite drawings using pencils and a blender.

I am joining this guild because I think it will be fun to talk to artists and also I am taking an art class for the first time next year and I want to have as many skills practiced so I can work on exploring other uses of tools and such.

That's my long introduction! 3nodding

I don't have any work on my computer right now, but I will upload some later! YAY!
~Takkoi ~  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 am
Username: renee_pizza (lol ofc)
Why I want to join C&F Guild: To meet fellow artists, and join a community :3
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://reneepizza.deviantart.com  

RavishingPizza

Gracious Muse

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 pm
Username: BakaKarma
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I thought it would be fun to socialize with more people and such,i also love to draw.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Baka's Deviantart

More:

Username: BakaKarma but i also use a nickname of LoliCiel. You can call me Baka tho.

Im 24 years old and from portugal

Drawing is something that also relaxes me and that i love to do.

I hope i get along with everyone :')

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:48 am
My name is cosmichoney, but you can call me by my name Ajani as well
I want to join C&F Guild because I would like to make some more art friends and improve on my art!! and I think I could gain more exposure by joining this guild uvu
My deviantart is in my signature along with my art blog on tumblr too

Nice to meet you all!! biggrin  

cosmichoney

Tiny Bunny

Stitched Vampire

Shy Friend

18,075 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 am
Hello. My name is Yoshelle, but I go by Wren on Gaia. I am 22 years old and live in BC, Canada.
I love to draw. It's basically all I do in my free time. I have been drawing for 12 years but only recently started going digital. I am hoping to improve my art with the help of the kind people here.
I do have a DA account.
-->Click ear!
I am not much of a talker, so ya...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:04 pm
Username: Chisushimi
Nicknames: Chi/Emi/Hyoon
Ethnicity: Viet/Chi
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I've never been in a guild before and since one of my main interests is art, I thought joining an art-based guild would be the best choice.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Here~
(Link is to PaigeeWorld)
Usually I do digital art, but traditional art is more fun and takes less time, so maybe I'll post some traditional arts uwu/  

Beelzebagel

King Strawberry

MooseLord150

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:09 pm
Username: CinnabunMoose
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I like art and sharing my art with others
My deviant art
Hellu everyone .3.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:04 pm
Sup, I'm artfiend95, AKA Emma. I joined the guild because I want to share my art and discover great artists smile
deviantart: http://the-art-fiend.deviantart.com/  

ArtFiend95

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas