Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:14 pm

((you typed Leaf. Did you mean Dew?))

Leaf saw Dew and grabbed her by the scruff. "What do you think you are doing?" Leaf demanded through the fur.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 am

(i did, where? oh yeah)

"hey let go of me!!!" Dew shouted "Warning, Wave stay there we have an Enemy of the tribe of never ending dark!!!!" Dew struggled to get free.

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 am

(yeah im not the only one on this early in the morning!)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 am

((well.... its just today.... school days i AM up this early, but i need to et ready for school. Saturdays, i have a college prep program to go to, so i need to get up early....))

Wave heard something, but since she was under a tree, it came out in a wisper. "Stay..... Enemy.... ending dark...." is all she could hear, but it was enough.

Leaf didn't put Dew down. "Now where is Wave?"

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 am

"nothing you do will make me tell!!!! an even if i wanted to i couldn't! now let me go!!!!!" Dew struggled more. "i said let go!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:24 am

Leaf looked confused, but still held onto her kit. "Why CAN'T you tell me?"

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 am

"i don't know were she is!!! i just know she's some were over there!" Dew pointed her tail in the direction opposite the tribe of never ending dark.

(Love has nothing to do right now)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 am

Leaf set Dew down carefully. "Stay here...." Leaf said, then went in search of Wave in the direction that Dew showed her.

((RUN DEW RUN!!! MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!))

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 am

(ok ok ok oko k ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok oko k ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok!)

Dew ran to the Tribe of never ending dark and hid in there cavern "She almost got me!!!! what can we do to disguise our Scent when we go out there?" she asked herself, loud enough Wave could here.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 am

"um..... what about rubbing against the ferns outside of the opening to help our scent? Then we can use brambles to cover the hole, but leaving a small enough hole that only we can get in and out and then it will be disguised as a rabbit hole," Wave said.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Yeah!" Dew said "great idea, its better than fox dung."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

"oh! Good thing i thought of ferns and brambles then... i wouldn't want to have fox dung on me all the time...." Wave said.

Leaf couldn't find Wave, so she went back to where she left Dew, but she was gone. "What the... Dew! Wave! Get your tails back here this instant!" Leaf yelled.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 pm

"shhhhhhhh" Dew said hearing leaf somewhat
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm

((Can I make Pebble fall into the tribe of never ending darkness?))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm

((sure!))

Wave nodded, then crepted outside. She gathered a bunch of brambles, pulling them with her teeth, and placed them around the hole to the tribe of never ending darkness. Then she went back inside. "Alright. The brambles are in place, but we have to find a bunch of ferns that we can use.... and maybe we should look for an escape tunnel... just incase something happens..."
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games