Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:59 am
Care to cite a reference, Owen?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:03 am
AD500 - Simon Young  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:37 am
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
Speaking of birthdays, the high king of Ireland's coronation involved mating with a horse, which was then cooked in a pot he was in, and then, after he had eaten a piece of the horse, he had to ride a chariot powered by two wild horses through a pair of stone pillars and grate it against another pillar known as the 'stone p***s'.

rolleyes

Is it just me or did that make little/no sense because he would have been cooked too if he were in the same pot as the horse? confused

He got out before it boiled.

Well that's alright then. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:25 am
Again, intterupting an important conversation.

Decemberthe20th1990..

RyanTheBoot

Angra-Mainyu

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:48 am
Eudimonia

Decemberthe20th1990..

Well, pester Illy with the details and ask her to sample your yoghurt. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:29 am
Angra-Mainyu
...ask her to sample your yoghurt. ^_^

What a euphemism.

I spent at least ten minutes writing about sex in my English language exam the other day. One of the texts was a Virgin Games advert; it was actually a very clever advert, in my opinion.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 am
Foetus In Fetu
Angra-Mainyu
...ask her to sample your yoghurt. ^_^

What a euphemism.

I spent at least ten minutes writing about sex in my English language exam the other day. One of the texts was a Virgin Games advert; it was actually a very clever advert, in my opinion.

heart I intend to mock 'Spies' in my exam tomorrow, possibly the most uninspiring, tedious novel you could possibly study for A level.

It's one of those rite-of-passage stylistic post-modern wartime dronings about stupid children and even stupider adults.

AND we can't take the text in with us. So I have to memorise quotations from the damned thing.

*sigh*

Still, Chaucer's fun.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:09 pm
Nebelstern

heart I intend to mock 'Spies' in my exam tomorrow, possibly the most uninspiring, tedious novel you could possibly study for A level.

It's one of those rite-of-passage stylistic post-modern wartime dronings about stupid children and even stupider adults.

AND we can't take the text in with us. So I have to memorise quotations from the damned thing.

*sigh*

Still, Chaucer's fun.
3nodding

The joy. I imagine Spies is better than Gatsby though. It was the biggest load of crap to ever be invented. At least there was questions for my other texts so I ended up not writing about it, which was nice. Hope you get good questions for it.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:14 pm
ice_illusion
Nebelstern

*sigh*

Still, Chaucer's fun.
3nodding

The joy. I imagine Spies is better than Gatsby though. It was the biggest load of crap to ever be invented. At least there was questions for my other texts so I ended up not writing about it, which was nice. Hope you get good questions for it.

Me too... thanks. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:07 am
Somehow I've managed to make 100k in two days. Something tells me I need to find something better to do with my time. >.>

I've also changed my name. In case anyone needs any help... I hope you don't.

I changed my name from Timeless Visage to [[ -- Sean -- ]]

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:37 am
[[ -- Sean -- ]]
Somehow I've managed to make 100k in two days. Something tells me I need to find something better to do with my time. >.>

I've also changed my name. In case anyone needs any help... I hope you don't.

I changed my name from Timeless Visage to [[ -- Sean -- ]]

100k on how much capital?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:24 am
Why oh why do people pick usernames with ] in them? It breaks the BBCode parser.

How much capital?  

Angra-Mainyu

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:10 am
Angra-Mainyu
Why oh why do people pick usernames with ] in them? It breaks the BBCode parser.

How much capital?

To annoy you.

And to answer both your questions, I bought a bunch of donation items and sold them so uhm... no capital? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:03 pm
|| -- Sean -- ||
To annoy you.

And to answer both your questions, I bought a bunch of donation items and sold them so uhm... no capital? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

In order to purchase the items you need capital to spend. So, what Invi and I wish to know is how much gold did you use to make the 100k profit?  

Angra-Mainyu

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:32 pm
Angra-Mainyu
Eudimonia

Decemberthe20th1990..

Well, pester Illy with the details and ask her to sample your yoghurt. ^_^

eek Are you trying to get me arrested!? rofl  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games