Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:49 am
Angilwingz
Hehe..They're pretty awful. I'll show you when they come in the mail.

Danke!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:58 pm
Invictus_88
Angilwingz

Danke!
Sure. Then you ccan all point and laugh.  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Angilwingz

Danke!
Sure. Then you can all point and laugh.

I'm still very sure they won't be mockable.
Unlike mine.. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:09 pm
Haha right...I'll show you ...My hair had a terrible case of the frizzies. I'm wearing a mock bustier that i made with jeans, and you can see my face clearly.  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:18 pm
Angilwingz
Haha right...I'll show you ...My hair had a terrible case of the frizzies. I'm wearing a mock bustier that i made with jeans, and you can see my face clearly.

At which point, it may be pertinent to point out that you've recieved not inconsiderable compliments about that very same face quite a few times now..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:21 pm
I still stand by my original argument that my face is substandard.

My eyes, however, are beautiful.

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:24 pm
Angilwingz
I still stand by my original argument that my face is substandard.

My eyes, however, are beautiful.

Well, at least you're nearing the realm of truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:27 pm
nO, they are beautiful. They're sort of green inside, and they're really pretty. And....I had someone tell me so by writing it in Japanese on a table using Sushi soy sauce and a poorly separated set of chopsticks.  

Angilwingz

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:38 am
Okay, am I the only person who thinks that eyes are overrated on a number of counts?

Firstly, you can't tell what someone's thinking at all just by looking at their eyes. You can tell how much light there is in the room (if for some reason you can't tell any other way), and you can tell what direction they're looking in, but that's about it. Although, the skin and muscles around someone's eyes is a very expressive part of their face. While the eyes are not, people use the word "eyes" to mean "eyes and the surrounding area". At least, that's my theory.

Also, I don't see why people such great store by how someone's eyes look. I mean, I never notice people's eyes, really. I don't know what colour most people's eyes are that I know.

Irrelevant sidenot: My friend has really crazy eyes. They're kind of grey, but with flecks of green. And they've got yellow frilly bits around the edge.

My eyes change colour gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:15 am
Angilwingz
nO, they are beautiful. They're sort of green inside, and they're really pretty. And....I had someone tell me so by writing it in Japanese on a table using Sushi soy sauce and a poorly separated set of chopsticks.

I guess Invictus didn't question your statement about your eyes, but that one about the rest of your face?

Lady of Spain, I take it that people mean "eyes and the surroundings" when they refer to eyes. And facial expression doesn't tell much about what people think, but about what people feel.

zombiecide

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:40 pm
zombiecide
Angilwingz

I guess Invictus didn't question your statement about your eyes, but that one about the rest of your face?

Lady of Spain, I take it that people mean "eyes and the surroundings" when they refer to eyes. And facial expression doesn't tell much about what people think, but about what people feel.
I like sushi.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:34 pm
Lady of Spain
Okay, am I the only person who thinks that eyes are overrated on a number of counts?

Firstly, you can't tell what someone's thinking at all just by looking at their eyes. You can tell how much light there is in the room (if for some reason you can't tell any other way), and you can tell what direction they're looking in, but that's about it. Although, the skin and muscles around someone's eyes is a very expressive part of their face. While the eyes are not, people use the word "eyes" to mean "eyes and the surrounding area". At least, that's my theory.

Also, I don't see why people such great store by how someone's eyes look. I mean, I never notice people's eyes, really. I don't know what colour most people's eyes are that I know.

Irrelevant sidenot: My friend has really crazy eyes. They're kind of grey, but with flecks of green. And they've got yellow frilly bits around the edge.

When you see someone you are attracted to your pupils dilate and grow larger. Its involuntry and uncontrollable unlike most facial expressions. Unless you're brain damaged or on drugs or something but I think that counts as exceptional circumstances. Big pupils are subconciously seen as more attractive.

I have a friend with blue eyes and a yellow ring round her pupil.
And my eyes have a habit of changing colour too. They were very green this morning. But changed.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:13 pm
ice_illusion
Lady of Spain

When you see someone you are attracted to your pupils dilate and grow larger. Its involuntry and uncontrollable unlike most facial expressions. Unless you're brain damaged or on drugs or something but I think that counts as exceptional circumstances. Big pupils are subconciously seen as more attractive.

I have a friend with blue eyes and a yellow ring round her pupil.
And my eyes have a habit of changing colour too. They were very green this morning. But changed.

I never knew that o.O

I still maintain that eyes aren't as much of a guide to someone's cogitations as popular belief claims.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:35 pm
ice_illusion
When you see someone you are attracted to your pupils dilate and grow larger. Its involuntry and uncontrollable unlike most facial expressions.

...and during intense sexual arousal.

ninja

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
When you see someone you are attracted to your pupils dilate and grow larger. Its involuntry and uncontrollable unlike most facial expressions.

...and during intense sexual arousal.

ninja

Well... I was hoping that fell under someone you are attracted to... being around them... Or something.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games