Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 am

"so what if i did?" the strange cat said to nightfire, "what are you going to do about it?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Nightfire hissed, "Get behind me kits..." She said and got ready to leap if the cat tried to stop them, "I'll teach you a lesson!"
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Crystalstar looked around, "Wha...Snowstar?" She called her old leader, confused at what had just happened. "Crystalstar!" A tom purred behind her. Crystalstar turned to see Foxeyes, her mate.

"Foxeyes," She purred and walked over to him. "Will you go make sure everything is okay? I need some sleep." Foxeyes looked confused, but nodded. He walked out of the den and Crystalstar was left alone. "Snowstar...?"

(Bearclaw: kinda need you in Daughters of the Moon RP)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Mistkit looked at Nightfire, then back at the strange cat, who was snarling at her. She looked at the other kit, who was more scared than she herself was, and nodded to it. It looked at her, shaking, and then they started walking very slowly toward Nightfire.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am

"OOOOOOH! ITS ON!" the cat yowled for reinforcment's. then lept at nightfire. sevral other cat's joined in attacking nightfire.
"We left reinforcment's by the border's just in case..." the strange cat told nightfire just before bitting her neck.
one of the other cat's tried to pick mistkit up by the nape of the neck.

((just want to make it tough for you.))

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Nightfire yowled and clawed the cat, "Just as I did!" She growled and six cats came into the fight.

(Border patrol biggrin )
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Seedkit padded out of the nursery. His sister was still asleep.Finally, some peace and quiet! he thought to himself. He went over and sat down by fresh-kill pile, pulling a mouse out from the bottom of it. He ate quickly with ravenous bites.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm

((Welcome Seedkit!))

In the midst of combat, Snowfall was able to slowly inch closer to Mistkit. It seemed as if no one had noticed her yet, oddly enough. While the cats were pre-occupied, she attacked the cat holding Mistkit.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

a couple of pawsteps away from the fight, grayclaw could be seen laying on his back, dazing laizely on his back, watching the snow fall. glancing at the fighting cats, he meows in a lazy tone, " no need to fight guys, just chill."

Dairou Frost

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

(i know some of you are back in time or something, but this is what's going on:

moonclan's warrior pantherclaw just limped back from teh battle with fireclan and pebbleclan, so patchstar rallied her forces to go stop cursedstar. patchstar took a detour to snowclan's camp to gain reinforcements...)

Patchstar burst into the SnowClan camp, sending white sparkly snow flying in her wake. She was panting hard.

"Oi...! she called to the nearest warrior. "I need...Crystalstar...please," she panted.

"Crystalstar isn't here right now!" replied the warrior hastily.

Confused, Patchstar shrugged. "Well, whenever she gets back, tell her to send her toughest and fittest warriors to the Battleground to fight for FireClan! It's time we took Cursedstar out of her madness!"

The message had been passed on, and Patchstar raced on to WoodClan territory.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:44 am

Goldenkit poked her head out of the nursery and spotted her brother by the fresh-kill pile. She ran over to him, "There you are! I looked all over the nursery for you."

"Sorry, I just got hungry and you were sleeping." Seedkit mewed not really sorry that he left without her.

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm

the heated battle between the strange cats, and the snowclan cats picked up.
"How are we going to reform skyclan if we lose here?" one of the cats shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the other kit had had enough. she jumped onto one of the cats and pulled at its ear as hard as she could.
"Rosekit of woodclan will stop you!" she shouted.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Clovershadow limped up and stood right next to Tigereyes. "You don't believe that anymore than I do, Tigereyes." He licked her cheek.

((Sorry for not posting! Sorry, sorry, sorry!))

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:34 pm

((No problem, Moonflower. Surprisingly, nothing much happened with Clovershadow and Tigereyes))

Snowfall inched forward- still no one had noticed her. This is my chance! she declared to herself. With lightning speed she dashed forward to snatch Mistkit. But her aim was off. The white warrior turned around, striking again.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm

((My minions! Er... SnowClan! Since we are enternal rivals of FireClan- why would we aid them? Let's ally PebbleClan and fight with them against FireClan!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 am

the battle still raged on. and the lazy graycat still dazed at the snowflakes. then all of a sudden, a light brown cat emerged from the warriors den. he walked over to grayclaw. grayclaw looked up. "oh hey ice heart." it was grayclaw's brother, iceheart. grayclaw sat up and looked at the fighting cats. "whats up with them?" iceheart asked. "they're just fighting for a reason i dont really know." said grayclaw.grayclaw and iceheart were both raised alone after their mother, morningflower, and father, tundrapelt, were taken by towlegs after a battle with a badger while grayclaw and iceheart were kits. from that moment the two grew a solid hatred for anything twoleg. the two brothers watched the fighting cats together, side by side.

(see i made a family for my cat)unlike brambleclaw and hawkfrost these two get along and dont kill one-another.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games