Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Eagleheart looked up in time to see Cindermoon rush out of the camp and she instantly remembered that Tigerkit's ceremony was today. She pelted out of the camp after Cindermoon, Eagleheart always cared about Tigerkit, because she reminded her of one of her grandfather's greatest enimies, Tigerstar. (< thats right fools!!!) Eagleheart was interested to see how this kit's future would turn out.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 am

Username: Sweet_As_Chocolatte
Name: mosskit
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio:I like to play around!!!

Hunter of Atermis

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:50 pm

('ello mosskit!!! welcome to moonclan, i am Eagleheart, the deputy, our leader is Patchpaw (Patchstar died suddenly of an unknown illness and was reincarnated and is still a leader... i know...confussing...) other people of interest are Rosekit (rp-ed by Crystalstar who also may make an occasional appearence as Crystalstar), Cindermoon, Moonflower, Graykit (rp-ed by mwa), and thts about it...so have fun!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 am

((You campletely forgot about Silverkit, Foxkit, and Rowankit! All of which still need to be apprenticised. And there's also Patchpaw's kits Drownkit and Deathkit.))

Foxkit padded around actiously, waiting for the ceremony to start. Silverkit just sat and waited, looking every which way for Rowankit.

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm

(Since Patchstar won't get on for a while....*blaa blaa blaa* you are apprentices...u guys can chose ur mentors ^.^ wait...is Rosekit an apprentice now too?)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm

((When was Rosekit born? If it was around the time when Foxkit, Silverkit, and Cloverkit were, then yes, she'd be an apprentice.))

Silverpaw looked so happy, but also upset. Rowankit had missed his apprentice cerimony. She looked over at Foxpaw, who kept repeating her name, as if getting used to it. She looked up at the sky. Stars were starting to show. I wonder how Cloverpaw is doing. She sigh.

little_moon_girl
Crew

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!
Username:kittiluva4
Name:Reedblossom
Pic:http://www.iberianature.com/material/photos/original/gatu_montes.jpg
Bio:Social, Quiet when working, Strong connection with Starclan
Reedblossom was born with a gift for healing.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:43 pm

((rosekit is one of my kits, they need to be apprenticed too... too many dang apprentices scream ))
Graypaw bounced up and down around his litter mates. "Were finally apprentices!!! WHOO!!!!" Graypaw yelled too excitedly. "Yeah... yeah... we know." Rosekit said grumpily and padded off to who-knows-where. She's been doing that a lot lately. Graypaw sighed, "Whats gotten into her? Have you guys noticed that she's been acting...different...lately?" Graypaw asked Rainpaw and Blackpaw. "I d'unno, maybe she's been brainwashed or sumthin..." Blackpaw said sarcastically. "Okay, not helping Blackpaw." Rainpaw snapped at him and swatted his ear with a sheathed paw. "We gotta find out whats wrong with her..." Rainpaw said seriously, "and i know just how to do it."

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:05 pm

(i'm scared....)(i'm rosepaw right?)

Rosepaw walked behind the nursery and curled up, it was only big enough of kits to get in, but no one knew about it. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Congratulations." Leapordspot suddenly appeared. "Now I can teach you."

Rosepaw looked up, "But how? I don't think I'd be able to sneak off without anyone noticing..."

"That is easy, Rosepaw." Leapordspot purred. "As you watch others train I will be there showing you, but no one will see me."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Mosskit is so cute!!!!!!

leafpool24

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:00 pm

Foxpaw spotted Rainpaw, Graypaw, and Blackpaw, not far from were she was. SHe turned to call to Silverpaw, but she seemed lost in thought. Foxpaw raced over to the three excitedly. "We're apprentices!" She mewed happily. When she noticed they seemed sorta worried, she became conserned. "Is some'n up?" She asked.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Blackpaw piped up before Rainpaw could speak. "Ya know how Rosepaw has been acting all Mouse-Brained lately? Well were trying to figure out why... do you have any idea?" Blackpaw said quickley, avoiding a glare from Rainpaw.

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Foxpaw thought for a moment. Then a thought struck. "She has beenhanging with Rowanpaw quite abit resently... You don't think?!" She gasped.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 pm

(Sorry I've been busy with school...)

Patchpaw lay in the nursery, bored.

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Crowsong padded into the nursery. "Patchpaw? How are you and the kits doing?" He asked.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games