Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 pm
"Nice to see you ,I remember seeing you once " She smiled at the little girl then glared over at her brother. She calmly set the caterpillar doll next to her "Thank you " she mouthed to her brother" at least I don't wear bonnets"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Cheshire stuck his tongue out at Indya, but was immediately scolded. "Now Sir Cat, it's very rude to do that to Miss Cat and Mr. Kittypiller." Cheshire snickered at her name for Caterpillar, but immediately frowned as Clairice replaced the bonnet.

Alice smiled at Indya. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Doesn't Cheshire look darling in that bonnet?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm
"Yes very darling. , it's a very good color for him " She giggled a bit so Clarice couldn't hear her . Then smiled back at alice. She was not suprised that alice had changed so much, she could still see a bit of the girl she rememberd from the court  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm
Clairice smiled and continued serving them. "So." Alice said. "Why the sudden visit?" Cheshire frowned and looked at the tea in his cup.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 pm
Indya took a sip of the the tea from the cup. She didn't want to say anything , she was afraid might lead to what was going on in wonderland. It might break alice's heart to learn of all the pretty things she had seen had changed, and that wonderland was in trouble  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm
((haha, Jasper, you wicked Jabberwocky...
rofl! this scene is reminding me of Firefly.... "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." ah, how I love Mal.... ))

At the mention of Rosalie, the Hatter seemed to shut down a little. That name had a very big impact on him because of what it meant for all of them, but especially for Tick-Tock. He couldn't let anything happen to her.... He'd have to keep himself in check. Still, he ventured to say, "Master Caterpillar, the old Queen might not have minded your existence, but Rosalie is rather different. Do not take this the wrong way, as it is merely a thought: She doesn't seem entirely like the kind of person who would treat one who harbors fugitives with mercy. Thus I believe your suggestion of kindness is empty, as it would simply not be in your best interests to reveal us to the Queen. You have always been a neutral party, Caterpillar, and I commend you on your ability to remain as such, but with said neutrality it would be much appreciated if you would not feign kindness toward our party while at the same time invading our privacy and creating empty threats." He gave a nod of thanks and sat back to watch the sky.
~~~
Nana took one long last look at the man who she had called her father, and then turned away, leaning into Jasper's arms as they made their way back across the Circle. "I had hoped it would all be okay," she said, tears collecting again on her long black lashes. "I was a fool to think that this would happen any differently.... Yes, let's go back. The others are probably waiting for us."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 pm
Jasper said:
"I hope I didn't insult you too with what I said to your father." As they left, Jasper leaned against a tree. "Let's rest for alittle bit. I don't think I can fly at the moment." With that said, he held out his arms and smiled.
"Come, you can cry if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Caterpillar nodded and said nothing else. "That's his way of saying sorry." Nera said, flicking him in the forehead. Tick-Tock wrapped her arms aroudn the Hatter's. "Don't worry. You know he just says things. He's helped this much, you know he wouldn't undo that." Caterpillar grunted at what she said because he knew she was right.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:38 pm
The Hatter merely nodded back-- his way of accepting the apology.
~~~
"Thank you," Nana said, going to his welcoming arms and letting out the tears that she had been holding back. ((yes, even after all that, she was holding some back...)) "It wasn't insulting at all, Jasper," she said quietly, after some time of crying. "You were in the right place, not him. And you were right in the first place... they're not my people. You and the rest are my people. You're the ones who've cared for me, not turned me out and shipped me away. You're my people and I will love you forever."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:41 pm
He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Just so you know Nana, my heart is just a physical part of my body, but my love isn't and that, my love, will always belong to you."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:47 pm
Nana smiled and looked up at him. "I always ask this question, but I still don't understand.... How can a person like me end up with someone as wonderful as you?" She frowned a little, still consumed by the events in the Circle. "You deserve more than me, Jasper. You know that, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm
Jasper shook his head. "Nonsense. If anything, I'm not worth of you. You're amazing! You kind, strong-willed, beautiful...you can hold your own in a battle! You don't let people, not even the leader of The Guardians, look down on you or your friends. I really respect that Nana. So, let's settle for what we've got and just say we deserve each other. Okay?"  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm
After a moment of silence Cheshire met Alice's blue eyes with his own.
"I left Wonderland because I needed to see you..." he finally admitted. "Alice, ever since you fell down the rabbit hole...I fell too."
"Cheshire, stop." Alice said, eyes downcast towards the table now.
"No! It's time I got this off my chest. I've waited to long and now that I have my chance, you aren't going to stop me! Alice...I'm in love with you."
"Nonsense!" she said, standing now. "You and I aren't even the same species let alone apart of the same world!" Cheshire stood as well now.
"Then return to Wonderland with Indya and I! We need you Alice! Wonderland isn't doing so well right now." He said.
"Cheshire I can't. Wonderland was a childhood dreamland and I'm not a child anymore!" "Then, tell me Alice, Why does Clairice have all these dolls? You can't say you don't miss Wonderland!" "The only reason I made those dolls is to share something with Clairice that I once cared for." As she said the last part, her eyes widened as a look of hurt crossed Cheshire's face.
"Once cared for? I see..." With that, he kneeled before Clairice, said goodbye and walked out the door.
Alice looked over at Indya, eyes shining with tears. "I'm sorry. I just...I didn't mean it. I-Oh!" She just couldn't find the words and ran off towards her room.
Clairice looked up at Indya and sipped her tea. "I don't see what's holding mother back. Father died from sickness a few months ago and I wouldn't mind visiting Wonderland myself. And I've always loved the Cheshire in mother's stories and whenever she talks about him...there's such longing in her words. Please visit again, Indya." Clairice said at last.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:30 pm
"I Shall " She got up to go follow her brother but stopped in the doorway "Clarice I'll make a promise to you. Someday I shall take you with me to wonderland. " However she didn't head after her brother , instead made her way up to where alice was " You don't have to come back , you shouldn't come back. it would ruin it to see wonderland like it is now. " She sat down in a chair " I apologize for my brother miss Alice. He can be stubborn at times."  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Cheshire stalked around the garden pouting, then remembered something.
"Nana's mother...wasn't she apart of this world? I wonder if I could find her." Becoming curiousier and curiousier, he decided to investigate.
Alice nodded, wiping at her tears. "It's alright. I really can't blame Cheshire. You have to understand though, I do have feelings for him. It's just...it could never work. And...what's going on in Wonderland?"
Clairice put away the teacups and rushed up to her room to collect her things. "I think I'll go to Wonderland now." she said to herself with a nod.
Grabbing a backpack, she collected: her Wonderland dolls except for her White Rabbit doll, she always carried that one with her, a change of clothes, a journal so she could write of her adventures in Wonderland, and her tea set which she placed in a silky black cloth.

'Now.' She said, turning towards her full body mirror. "Take me to Wonderland." She whispered, raising her hands to rest against the glass. She closed her eyes and prayed it would work. Before she knew, everything around her felt of liquid and when she reopened her eyes, she was sitting in the water underneath The Caterpillar's mushroom.

When she saw The Hatter, her eyes lit up. "The Mad Hatter! I've heard so much about you from mother!" She rushed after them, splashing water here and there until she stood infront of him and Tick-Tock.

"Hello. I'm Clairice Liddell." She said with a giggle, wrapping her arms around her rabbit.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games