Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Rebecca scratched her head as a laser shot off in the distance. "Wouldn't a foe want to keep his position masked," She asked herself glancing over at Wargreymon. The girl knew she should focus on the battle at hand, yet curiosity was welling at the back of her mind. "Change of plans, were investigating that laser, good luck with the shadowseraphimon," she anounced as Riku flew to her side, lifting her onto his shoulder. Something about this reminds me of that time, am I starting to enjoy myself once more? It was a strange thought, but not pressing to the manner at hand. Rebecca had her fingers curled around Wargreymon's shield, holding on for dear life as he flew towards the source of the laser. That's why it was such a surprise when the digimon suddenly stopped in it's tracks. Confused, Rebecca pulled herself up onto Wargreymon's shoulder to witness what had caused Riku to stop. "A Lucemon and a Beezlemon, interesting," She muttered under her breath. Not that the two were trying to be stealthy, considering they were flying in the middle of open air. There was only one way to handle this, put on a show. "Obviously your first priority is not stealth, now tell me what exactly is this conflict over? The person who called me here didn't bother explaining," She asked, wanting a proper explanation before she jumped into a fight. While speaking Rebecca held her digivice out of Karan's view. She released an impmon named Cloud from the device inconspicuously. The girl did not plan on attacking, but it was better safe then sorry. Cloud hung onto Rebecca's arm, hidden from view. The tamer was surprised that the rookie digimon was able to hold his tongue, perhaps he had realized the gravity of the situation. A more grave thought crossed the girl's mind. Could the X-virus have changed his personality? Two of her digimon had already been exposed to that improbably mutation. She could only hazard a guess at the potential effects. "What's with the look on your face Becky? Oh wait it's always like that," Impmon snickered, breaking the silence. Rebecca shushed the digimon and turned her attention to Karan, waiting for a reply.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:00 am

Kazu was conversing with the Ex-Veemon and Chibomon when he felt a massive dark pulse, He turned to see Christian punching a Veemon, then Alex exploding in a dark aura.
"What the... Why the hell isn't anything straightforward with you guys!" Kazu sprinted forwards, grabbing Christian's collor and throwing him out of ShadowSephirmon's way.
"BanchoLeomon, if you wanna be part of the team, NOW'S THE TIME TO SHINE!" Kazu yelled, digging his feet into the ground. He watched as a random girl appeared and began to block the attack, but just as suddenly as she had appeared she vanished. BanchoLeomon jumped into the space she and her digimon had been.

"BanchoLeomon will not let harm come to innocents!" He dashed infront of the Testament attack and charged his fist with energy.
"Blazing Bancho Punch!" BanchoLeomon's fist flew towards the center of ShadowSeraphimon's attack halting it. But the punch wasn't strong enough to destroy the attack and BanchoLeomon began sliding backwards across the beach.

Kazu was furious. Christian had beaten up an innocent Digimon. Alex was consumed by darkness and Lance had left. Was he the only one left?
"No."
Would the Royal Knights fall to darkness?
"No."
Would he be able to stop this...
"Yes... I will not let the Knights fall!!!" Kazu exploded into a blue firey aura, BanchoLeomon was consumed by the blue aura

"BanchoLeomon, Burst Mode Activate!!!" The blue flames around BanchoLeomon turned orange as hi punch attempted to match the Testament attack's power and destroy it.

The aura around Kazu faded. He'd need to to save that move for later. A sharp pain flared in his head
"You cannot keep this group together. Your still worrying about being useless, less than the others. Your right. You are less than them, your are weaker than them."
Kazu grasped his head
"Who are you!" He screamed, his eyes flared a deep shade of red for a second.
"Christian...You'd Better have a very good explination for your actions!"
Kazu's voice flickered between a deep, malicious tone and his regular voice.
"And Alex... I Will stop You!"

BanchoLeomon roared and pushed forward with even more strength as Kazu erupted in a black and red flame.

"For the Royal Knights!"

"Kazu... What's going on..."
((You guys have no idea how long it took me to do that voice effect. Totally worth it mind ^_^))

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 am

"Kazu I'm now longer listening to you," Christian spat walking towards Rebecca. He noticed she was now dealing with two Digimon. And in a further distance a boy stood as if he was the Tamer of the two Digimon. "Rebecca let's go I've got just the thing for Lucemon," Christian said calling Guilmon to his side. As Guilmon ran towards Christian he Double Warped Digivolved into Omnimon soaring next the Impmon. "Are you ready Impmon," Omnimon questioned wondering the Rookie had something powerful at it's disposal. Christian then looked at his situation with Kazu, and decided to deal with him while he let Omnimon whip entire a**. "Kazu I'm tired of this. The Knights deserve a new leader someone who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty," Christian miffed with his voice getting deeper with an evil tone. Veemon then Double Warp Digivolved to VictoryGreymon with his sword at hand and ready. "Kazu don't take this personal I'm just following orders," VictoryGreymon said kind of worried.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:14 am

Kazu flicked his head towards Christian. The presence within his head was dying down now but he still felt funny.
"Christian you fool, Alphamon is our leader. I'm just trying to keep you guys alive!" Kazu turned to face Christian and his Omnimon.
"Your begining to sound like a traitor." Kazu frowned and folded his arms.
"We fight for the digital world. If you don't like my way of keeping us alive then feel free to leave us." Kazu stared at Christian, out of the corner of his eye he could see BanchoLeomon continuing his push-fight against ShadowSeraphimon's attack.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 am

"Oh I'll be leaving, but not till I get this Memory," Christian said getting himself ready for an attack. He raised his hand which revealed it's self to be covered in a dark evil Aura. "Alex might be dark, but he isn't as dark as me," Christian spat with his blue armor during completely black. "And let's handle this men huh? No Digimon," Christian said returning his VictoryGreymon to his Digivice. "I don't think this kid has any hand to hand capabilities," Christian thought wondering if Omnimon would be alright by himself. He let it aside for when he showed Kazu his might, being twice as strong as him. But something in the back of his mind was saying that they where equal. He then stopped waiting for a response of attack.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:34 am

Shadowseraphimon is surprised by Bancholeomon's interruption. "Hmmm? More fun?" He watches silently as things start to heat up. His unseeable smile grows. "Yes..yes! I love it! Hahahahahaaa!" Shadowseraphimon stretches out his arms. He readies his seven hells, in attempt to attack everyone on the island, but the presence inside him responds violently. "Aaahhh! Jax, what are you!? Ah!..." The presence within him displays an emotion Shadowseraphimon can't place. He tries to fight it, but only one word keeps sparking through his mind. "friend.." "Friend?! What are you talking about!? You have no friends! I have no friends! Friends are weak! I am strong!!" The presence refuses to allow Shadowseraphimon to attack Kazu or his digimon. Shadowseraphimon is at his wits end. "Come on, they interfered..They deserve to die-Ahhhh!"
The presence's voice takes over ShadowSeraphimon's body. The voice is familiar, but it's not Alex speaking. It's a person from their past. A person corrupted by viral energy, but the good in his heart still resides, if only faintly. "It's been a while..Kazu. Ahahahaha!! Check it out, look what I've done! I've got a brand new body! Ahahahahaa! And this one..This one's way more powerful than my fake one before! Ahahahaa!" He tests out ShadowSeraphimon's body. He stretches the arms and releases some purple lightning to test his powers. "Yeah. This..I like. Ahahahahaa!" He points a finger at Christian, suddenly serious. "I'll take care of the Christian. Kazu, I need you to play defense for me. Keep the natives safe. I can only fight as Shadowseraphimon, and Alex wouldn't readily fight a comrade, or traitor. We'll sort out my problems later." Jax knows he doesn't have much time. ShadowSeraphimon fights against him every second. If he ever loses control he'll have to switch back to Alex. Even though the virus in him is strong his pride as a Royal Knight is stronger.
Jax charges at Omnimon to close the gap between them. He hopes to catch Omnimon off guard by doing this unexpected move, and he can't use any of ShadowSeraphimon's attacks with Kazu and the natives still around. "Argh, take this!" He grabs for Omnimon's sword knowing that at close range the gun is already useless. If his grabs works out, he hopes to drag Omnimon into the ocean where he can fight without fear of hitting the natives.
((This was probably a surprise. It'll only get more confusing as the story goes on.))

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:45 am

"You dare attack me," Omnimon bolstered as he flailed his arm at ShadowSeraphimon. "No I'll take you down either way," Omnimon roared Slide Digivolving into ShineGreymonBM. He then grabbed the quite smaller Digimon by the head, and hurled him into the ocean. He then followed exchanging his Burst Mode with his regular ShineGreymon form. "You'll fear me soon enough," ShineGreymon roared descending into the water.

"Kazu you'll see soon enough what I'm capable of," Christian chuckled with a sinister smile. He looked at Rebecca, and signaled her to stall Karan for a bit. So he could take care of the scum that was now taking him time. He looked at the Veemon, and sighed wondering if he could actually fight a friend. But he made his choice it was time for a change.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 am

Kazu despaired as he saw Christian ready to fight man on man.
"Christian areyou insane? We are Knights!"
Suddenly a familiar voice punched through the air. Kazu turned to see ShadowSeriphimon talking to him. Long time noe see? All of the Darkness surrounding Kazu vanished
"No! You need me! Otherwise the Knights will overrun and destroy you!"
"Get lost." Was all Kazu said to it.

"Jax! Your back!" Kazu was overjoyed to see his friend again. But a small part of him was worried about the manical laughing and dark form. He saw the dark angel rush Omnimon and Christian.
"You gottit, defensive it is! BanchoLeomon, we'll evacuate the residents to their boat!" Kazu ran to the Ex-Veemon and explained the situation, after getting approval he scooped up a group of Chibomon and Demi-Veemon and ran to the Veemon ship. BanchoLeomon grabbed the smaller digimon while Kazu's Veemon directed the rest of the residents away.

Kazu turned to Christian, he was to far away for him to physically do anything to him, but not so far away that he couldn't hear him.
"Christian! Please re-consider! The Knights should be a team, we've come so far..." Kazu trailed off after remembering all of the other Knights who had gone...
"You know what... Do what you want. Now that Jax is back we're back on track to save the digital world!" Kazu returned to evacuating the Veemon island.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 am

((Time out!!! Who said ShadowSeraphimon was smaller than ShineGreymonBM?! ShadowSeraphimon is about the same size as ShGmBM. I'll RP around that whole head grabbing thing. You have to let me respond to the action of you trying to grab his head. You can't assume that it works.))
Jax sees ShinegreymonBM's hand coming and attempts to swipe it away, while at the same time releasing purple lightning up his arm to shock him. "You'll have to do better than that! Heh, I think even Lance was more of a challenge. Hahahaaa!" Before he makes contact with ShineGreymonBM's arm, he has already started moving backwards to avoid another close range attack. He's surprised to see ShinegreymonBM mode change back into it's normal form. He pauses for a second, then gets angry. "Uh?! Are you mocking me?! I'll show you the power of this body!" Jax, using Shadowseraphimon's wings takes to the air at shocking speed. "Hurry Kazu! I need this area cleared!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

"The Knights won't save the Digital World, they'll just doom it like always," Christian warned walking towards the boats. He brought out his Bull Whip, and destroyed more then half of them including some of the RK boat. He then turned his back to Kazu and walked towards Rebecca, and sighed wondering what the world is gonna end up like when the Royal Knights win. That's if they do, but other whys the world would be fine if they all died. Cause only two of them are currently stable. The guy named Lance is currently in no position to do anything. So he's fine with these two being the only RK. He got to Rebecca and began to speak, "I have my back up coming for this fight." Christian looked at Impmon. "Whats he waiting for," Christian asked mentally.

Cuevas_506

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:15 am

((Sorry, but a water fight seemed beast...))
ShineGreymon took to the sky just as fast, and nearly tackled ShadowSeraphimon. He turned and looked at him, "You can doubtfully fight me!" He then charged his power, and released an all out attack. But where it was going was for them to find out. He then released the attack, and it went straight into to the ground. The attack was a massive ball of flame going for the huts of the Veemon tribe. He then flew done to Christian's side, and Slided into Omnimon feeling the electricity still coursing through his veins. "The ShadowSeraphimon shocked me, but I'm still capable of fighting," Omnimon encouraged.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:35 am

scream scream ((Christian stop God-Modding! You cannot just state that you destroy all the boats)) scream scream

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

((Well I can edit goodness it and I never said all them where destroyed goodness!))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 am

sweatdrop ((That's ok, but please, in future you need to let others react to your posts ok?)) sweatdrop

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games