Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Rebecca backed up,"Wait... what the?" Rebecca said shocked as she backed up. Cellphone still in hand she looked at the two,"Is a fight absoloutely necessary?" She asked trying to reason with them.
She sighed My options... hmm I could monologue some sort of teamwork crap, try to break them up, or grab some popcorn and watch... She folded her hands and dropped them closing her eyes. Her brain ran over the options.. considering what to do. Her eyes turned to each person. "Stop." She muttered.
She stepped back for a second considering the options again. If they did not stop, which they probably wouldn't she could either jump in the middle.. which would be utterly stupid... or she could wait it out. She felt like she wanted to see who these to were, the two in frnot of her she had never met.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Matt dropped out of the sky in a cloud of smoke from the smoke bombs they were testing "Ummm RAPIDMON HELP" Right when Matt was about to hit the ground rapidmon caught him not noticing where they matt walked down the street and saw rebecca there "Hi ... *cough* rebecca" matt walked over to her still coughing up smoke from the bombs "Damn things never will trust them" Matt looked back at rapidmon who was now just little gummymon again who also was coughing up smoke "hi *cough* agumon"

i3 tails Yagura

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Zars eyes narrowed. "of course thats just my luck, never can find any thing to do when I'm bored. Ya know Zip?" Zip didn't reply "I'll take that as a yes." Zar and ZIp both sighed
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Matt looked at rebecca and sighed and walked past her with gummymon on his shoulder heading into the city matt walked past the place where they destroyed the city he walked into each destroyed building and gave them a bag of money to repair the building after that matt walked to the crater rapidmon made in the ground and sat in it with gummymon beside him "You know something someday we will have to say goodbye but I never want to so I am going to leave my friends and family and stay with you" Gummymon looked up at matt "No you have a life and you're my life so I am going to live up there with you I am sure there is other digimon up there"

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:28 pm

He answered.. Rebecca thought,"I'm just going to be straightforward with you, did you meet with two kids named matt and Rebecca recently?
Well if you did I'm sincerely sorry I ran off.. I had business elsewhere, I still wish to join mbsg." She finished the cellphone pinched between her shoulder and ear.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:48 am

"Names Rebecca.. Sword," She muttered,"Now would you please answer my questions.."

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:09 pm

"Of course..." She muttered looking at the battle in front of her. She pondered what to do and walked away,"Kaito.. sounds familiar.." Rebecca pondered the thought as she wandered aimlessly around the town.
A gaomon was fleeing from three angry digimon,"I didn't steal nothing." Gaomon yelled as he slid under a shop kart. The digimon grumbled and walked back to their previous engagements. Smiling gaomon took off only to be picked up by the claws of a wargreymon. He rolled his eyes,"Tell them I didn't do nothing."
Rebecca sighed,"Double negative, but I really don't care." She picked up her digivice,"I saw the event unfold, your a bit clever." She smiled as she started to press some buttons.
Gaomon sighed,"If you would please let me down.."
Rebecca rolled her eyes,"I'll explain it to you very clearly.. I can recruit you onto my team or throw you at the mercy of those digimon you just pickpocketed.
Gaomon was beat so he shrugged,"Have it your way." The digivice absorbed his data and started to change as if an upgrade. The word burst Flashed into her mind. Rebecca, wargreymon and gaomon began to wander the streets again looking for a kaito.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:29 pm

"Sorry Gage, but I wouldn't think that you'd let me go that easily."
Nagato caught Gage's foot, and threw him over his head with one hand. He then disappeared from sight, and reappeared in front of where gage was landing, and swung one fist, a fist so supercharged with digisoul that if it connected, it would end the match, by disabling gage from the feet up, temporarily.
"This may be the end, Gage."

Amias Nicht

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Matt sighed and got up and received a text from his mom saying cocomon was all better and he should be there in less then four hours. Gummymon red the text and growled as he felt cocomon come closer "Hey cocomon is coming awesome " Gummymon Warp digivovled into rapidmon "just you wait that little b*****d is mine"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Rebecca and her digimon emerged rfom an ally just in time to see the scene unfold before her. "What are you doing." She yelled looking in disbelief. This "Digi-soul" Or whatever it was, was origanating from one of the boy's hands. Rebecca considered what would be wise to do. For the three seconds she had to think Rebecca was quick to react. She quickly chucked her shuriken with precision. It skimmed in between the two and hit a wall. "Now somebody tell me why you are fighting?" She asked.

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 pm

‘He’s faster then I had originally calculated,’ Gage thought to himself as his body was sent spiraling through the air. He tried to gain control of his aerial movements with not so much success. But he was able to catch a glimpse of the Soul Charged fist coming at him, ‘I imagine this is going to be quite painful...’

Dorumon who had been watching from the sidelines saw that the Kind human who had offered to help it with its work was in danger and reacted with out even thinking. Running toward the oncoming collision.

In a span of time as short as grains of sand are small, Gage experienced a moment of absolute clarity in which, in his mind he believed he was on the brink of death, and suddenly the entire world opened up before him. The passage of time seemed to grow increasingly longer from each passing fraction of a moment. Nagato's fist was mere inches from reaching its target and Gage could feel the energy emanating from the digital aura his rival was generating. He could almost see past the visual façade to the underling matrix of computer signals that made up the digital world, and for a mere instant Gage believed that he could see every particle of data moving simultaneously in a never ending waltz before his eyes.

This sudden flash of understanding was suddenly interrupted when a fuzzy purple blur, headbutted the flying tamer causing them to alter course away from the oncoming overkill punch. Gage clutched the fox like dino as they slid along the city street until they came to a stop. During the crash a message appeared on Gage’s Digivice.

Quote:
Dorumon........
Digital Device: Core, Synchronization complete........

However, with all the confusion it went unnoticed. “Are you hurt?” Gage asked the digimon as he got up to his feet. The human grabbed his side, the impact hurt quite a bit, but he had a feeling that Nagato’s punch would have been slightly more excruciating. The furry dinosaur shook its head timidly, not sure exactly why it had just tackled this human it barely knew. Gage blinked a few times as his mind tried to wrap itself around what he thought he had just experienced... or did he just image the whole thing? It was almost like he was trying to remember a dream, slowly fading away.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Hurricane walked in on the commotion between Gage and Nagato... Hurricane stood there dumbfounded with a stiff emotionless expression. "I know your rivals and crap...but seriously... there's a problem going on in Drive City that need to be taken care of first.." If These 2 continued any longer Hurricane would need to take Certain Action. Hurricane gave O'Bombmon to Crimson thinking "He should be able to protect him but....I don't think I can keep him for long....I have no clue what to do with him...All he does is talk...." Hurricane sighed. He looked around to see the damage of when BWG first appeared...They caused so much damage. Hurricane now had his egg, He had so many things not of his own..he did'nt know what to do with it at all. "Dang...I wish I knew where the heck this Resistance was, I bet they would help with O'Bombmon's safety...and what to do with BWG's digi-egg."

Hurricane_hedgehog

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:18 am

"When an innocent digimon is involved, gage.....that means I can no longer fight. This match is yours."
Nagato walked up to gage, picked him up, and set him and dorumon on their feet.
"I saw that look in your eye...when you looked at the power of digisoul. You seem to be very....intrigued by it..."
nagato chuckled, and snapped his finger. Dorumon was next to him in an instant.
"I can teach you the ways of digisoul, since, with the assistance of a core, your digisoul was automatically purified the moment you infused yourself in the core, which is evident with that white hair of yours."
Nagato supercharged his index finger with digisoul, and pressed it on his dorumon's forehead, on the red triangle that was infused into it's head. Dorumon automatically digivolved to dorugreymon.
"You can learn how to do that, for example. I have no idea when you would like to start, but I'm open anytime....after I regain consciousness...."
Nagato suddenly stopped, and realized that he was, in fact, about to fall unconscious. He dropped to the ground, and muttered out only a few more words before he was fully unconscious.
"Damn this plague...."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:28 am

Hurricane quickly ran, running behind Nagato and caught him to stop his falling. He handed Nagato to Crimson, Now trying to Carry O'Bombmon aleady and Nagato in his other Free Hand. "Damn...Gage..What's his Infection Level? If it's too high we need to take him away.....stat..." "and my words before were not even noticed...."

Hurricane_hedgehog

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 am

Rebecca ran next to hurricane,"..Hurricane who are these two?" She asked confused. Her mind was racing at what had just happened. Digi-soul some sort of strange power that these trainers had. Despite her efforts the pair continued to fight, she looked at each. Her head turned to hurriacne,"What.. happened?" She asked.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games