Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Sheriti waved her hand, cooling herself from the small panic attack. She signaled Kira that she was alright, however she was interested on how Kaizer knew what she had thought. As if, he had read her thoughts directly of what she thought about him.
Her lips parted as to to make a comment, but she held her tongue. She was the most valued member of the Spirits? The thought of even achieving that title puzzled her. She felt that she hadn't contributed much for the group, but she made no further effort into going deeper on that comment.
When Kaizer offered his invitation again by repeating himself, Sheriti hinted that he was either really eager to go to the waters or perhaps stressed from all of these memories. Sheriti thought that it might be her time to take a rest too...if Argomon allowed it. What else would there be to do during the search of the next memory? Sheriti agreed to Kaizer's invitation and told him that they could go after this current mission was completed. If they did claim the memory, then they would first return it to Arbormon, the Spirit of Wood. If they lost, then the beach sounded like it would heighten the members moods.
Sheriti examined Kain from head to toe. It was odd to see a tamer armored, especially Samurai style. After he apologized for his late arrival, the screen chimed a bell and the doors opened afterward.
"We can chat while we wait for the next computer to load. Let's keep going." Sheriti said while Argomon could be seen behind her moving down the corridor.
As the Spirit members ventured deeper into the edifice, sounds of bolts or chains echoed. When they traveled further, the sound was becoming muffled, signaling that they might be approaching the Guardian of this memory. She was certain that her other comrades heard the same thing, so she did not ask.
Sheriti covered her mouth as she squealed. The digimon displayed was none other than Butterflymon. Sheriti was very fond of Butterflies, so this Digimon was her personal favorite that was a Non-Virus attribute.
Without a word, she shook her index finger in the air, letting the other Spirit's know that she would type in the Digimon. Before she moved toward the Keyboard, Kiro invited Kaizer to type in the answer.
Sheriti was surprised that Kiro made that request, but she motioned her finger over her lip. She was getting to ahead of herself, but she was nervous that the Knight's would be ahead of themselves. Although, that might have been just an excuse for her. Sheriti nodded and withdrew from the group. Team work was valued at the momment, and although there is no battles it is fair to take turns.
"I agree. Butterflymon's design is so pretty." Sheriti commented and watched the others.
Argomon continued to stay across from Sheriti.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Dinotigermon skids to a halt as purple gas starts to fill the room.
"What!?"
Jax looks from left to right confused.
"What's with the smoke???"
He immediately forgets the battle and focuses on the smoke.
"It has to be poison. Let's move quick!"
Dinotigermon, with Alex still on his back runs for the next door.
"I don't know what this gas is, but cover your mouth and nose Alex!"
They get to the door, and see that it's sealed.
"We need to guess the digimon before this smoke kills us or something."
Alex forgets about his anger at Lance and puts all his efforts into figuring out the digimon on the door.
After contemplating for a while, the answer dawns on Alex. It's Candlemon's Ultimate form.
"I got it! BlueMeramon."
Dinotigermon turns his head to Alex.
"Then hurry and type it. I want to get out of here."
Alex jumps off of Dinotigermon's back, and types Bluemeramon into the keypad.
"I'm sure that's the answer."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm

'' Hey buddy hurry up, i'll try to make sure the gas dosen't leak. ''. Hiandromon de digivolves into Patamon and uses Boom Bubble to keep the gas contained.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 am

As Sheriti accepted Kaizer's invitation he was over joyed. But then the next door opened. As the Spirit tamers made their way done the corridor. As they walked they heard sounds.
"Hmmm it seems that we're getting close."
Kaizer thought to himself. As they made their way, they came across the next test. As Kaizer looked at the picture Karan asked him to put in the answer and told him it was Butterflymon. As Kaizer go closer he heard Sheriti say Butterflymon's design was beautiful. That meant that his teammates have high hopes that it was Butterflymon.
"Ok, thank you for letting me help in this mission."
So then Kaizer typed in Butterflymon and waited with his team.

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

Kazu watched as Alex re-appeared.
"Hey, where've you ---" Alex engaged in battle with Lance.
"Oh for God's sake! Can't any of you see that we're on the same frigging side!" A smoke begans to fill the room once the door caved.
"See Lance *cough* THIS is why we think before we act!" KAzu dashed over to Alex. "You think it's BlueMeramon? Sure whatever, just so long as we get out of here" Kazu started coughing again, the gas was making it hard to breath. He grasped the side of the corridor for support.
"Ok at the next door *cough* we will stop and think ok!?"

((Chistian, how is Kazu supposed to know it's a fake? You never specified that with your writing, he saw a gun-like object and he saw you shoot a digimon, nuff said))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 am

Now having approached the next door, Marcus tilted his head to the side and glared at the image presented before him. "WHat the hell is that?!" He asked in an annoying tone. He continued to look at the picture and felt that there was no way in hell that that could have been a digimon. It's form beyond what was done by distortion was so odd and malformed that he figured that this was some sort of trick question.

He rubbed the back of his head in confusion and looked back to Cadiaver for some sign of assurance.

The clown digimon shrugged and rose both of his hands into the air. He tilted his head to the side and had a dumbstruck look on his face, twisted the corners of his mouth in disdain. "Ummm... Not a clue on this one, boss." ChaosPiedmon was reaching the point of breaking, wanting to fight something, not stand around as these humans doddled their fingers, trying play, "Guess the Digimon." Three knives appeared in his hand as he prepared to fling them at the screen. "I GROW TIRED OF THESE SILLY GAMES!!! I WANT TO CUT SOMETHING!!! GAAAAAAH!!!" He stretched his arm back, slowly reaching the tossing point.

"MAILBIRDRAMON!!!"

"HUH?!" Marcus pulled out his digivice and looked down at it to see that Ando, the Justimon was speaking to them, listening in on their conversation. "It's a machine digimon, a new breed of digimon like nothing I've ever seen before." The justimon crossed his arms and shook his head. "I'm a machine as well, you should have me out instead of Cadiaver. No offense, but I can scan the images and take out a little of the distortion, making it easier for you."

"WTF, ANDO?! Why didn't you say that in the first place?" Marcus whipped out his digivice and pointed the purple colored device to a slightly empty area. A bright light erupted from the screen and rushed to the empty area. It then began to spiral from the ground up. An image of a humanoid figure began to come into view. Once finished, a Justimon stood before the team.

"Heh." He said as he walked over to the keyboard. He reached his unarmored hand and began to type in the digimon's name. He looked up at the screen and stared at it. The image appeared on Justimon's helmet and then unfuzzled out. He looked back at Marcus and showed them the image of the digimon. He then reached out with his metal arm, "Your dictionary, please..."

"More info, cool." Marcus pulled his sleeve and slowed Justimon the device attached to his wrist. A few cords extending from the justimon's arm and attached it's self to the device. Images an info began to flow into the device and then an image erupted from the screen displaying information on Mailbirdramon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 am

"Whoa your digivice does lots of cool things I wonder if mine does that." Zar pulls out his digivice and starts to monkey with it to see if he can do any thing special. "Hey kokuwamon your a machine digimon why can't you do that type of stuff?'

"While I may be a machine digimon I'm just a giant tazer which doesn't allow me to do much." Kokuwamon sighed his tamer didn't know much about him.

"Well since your sure its a mailbirdramon I'll go put that into the computer." Zar walked up to the computer and input Mailbirdramon. "I'm glad some one knew that cause that was a messed up digimon. Also I wonder how the rest of the people are doing."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 am

"Well I have two different devices." Marcus showed Zar the device on his wrist and pulled out his purple and green D-tector. The device on his wrist looked similar to a wrist watch, but it had a much larger screen and images could be seen on it, besides the time that was in the screen's upper-right hand corner. "One that acts as a storage for data and information and one for holding my digimon and digi-souls... I currently have three of them: The spirit of Water, Ranamon and two Dragon souls, Darkdramon and VictoryGreymon."

The justimon looked down at the little bug machine, "It's alright little guy, not everyone is a well equipped as I am. I'm better than Batman's utility belt and he has everything in there." He hero digimon chuckled loud and boastfully, completely oblivious to how it might have affected the Kokuwamon.

"They don't call him the oblivious hero for nothing I see." Marcus looked to Cadiaver and rolled his eyes and he put his d-tector back on his belt clip and then pulled his sleeve back up over the digi-dex.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

Kain laughed, putting his cloak on again. ''I am what they call a 'nightmare soldier' but anyway nice to meet you kiro.'' He said. Creating a ball of black digicode in his hand he let it fall to the ground then watched as it grew into Arkadimon mega. ''Who's the boss for this area?'' He asked looking at his tamer who shrugged. ''Waiting is the best part....i guess.'' He examined the picture, yawning he leaned against the wall and watched as the rest of the team worked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:59 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro then got less tense. "I'm Kiro Misima...err...hi....anyways we won't be fighting here....If you want to battle someone battle me after we get this memory...."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 pm

"Thats why you where armor," Christian said assisting Kazu. He started forward making sure Kazu wouldn't fall. He loaded his gun with (rubber) bullets just incase. For Christ sakes I thought this would have been easy, Christian though advancing.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm

All three doors slid open and the Spirits and Great Angels would find themselves in a large room filled with many mechanisms. There were conyevor belts, elevators, escalators, touch sensors, and various booby traps. In the middle was a control tower with a large circular platform at the top. There stood a HiAndromon. To get to this beast the groups would have to get through the mechanical flooring to the tower. The toxic gas subsided, revealing one last door.

Royal Knights:
User Image

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Alex sags in relief. He wasn't sure what that gas would have done to him. Alex staggers through the opening.
"Wow...That was scary."
Dinotigermon congratulates him with a hearty slap on the back, which send Alex sprawling.
"Great job. I had no idea what-so-ever."
Alex slowly picks himself up, rubbing his back.
"Ow. Thanks Dino."
After he gets up, he looks at the door ahead of him. He starts to get it quickly.
"I got it! That's Sethmon!"
Dinotigermon is startled by Alex's sudden exclamation.
"R-really??"
Alex nods his head vigorously.
"Uh huh, but let's see what these other guys say first. by the way, any idea who they are?"
Dinotigermon looks at the others in the room.
"Not a clue."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Lance types in the answer like a mad man, '' Sethmon da**** this thing was friends with my Nefertimon. ''.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Sheriti remained quiet when Kain referred to the Nightmare Soldiers. The only Digimon that she knew that came from that group was none otehr than Phelesmon, but even he hadn't told her about his recent return. It was strange to hear Kain, Kiro, and Kaizer easily talk amongst themselves. Being the only female in position, Sheriti felt alienated from them. It was not tot he point where if affected her mood, but she thought to have seen more females with the Spirits . Sheriti assumed that they withdrew from this event.
She did not question the enormous Digimon accompanying Kain. Whatever that Digimon was, it occupied too much space in the hallway. Sheriti grew paranoid of the little surface area remaining and prayed that the doors would open soon.
The double titanium doors slid open after the spirits answer was accepted. Thick steam passed Sheriti's cheeks, smacking her face with a burst of warm air. Her eyes squinted together while she flapped the air away. Assuming that the other members would proceed, Sheriti stepped into the final room.
She gasped seeing the large edifice from within. From the outside, individuals were fooled that this was merely a plain building, unknown of what was inside. Traps and trinkets were scattered across the room, occupying each square. Argomon commented that they were the securities own system of defense; plain old traps on the floor.
The area both individuals stood on was a plain steel platform, naked of any traps. Blue sensors bordered the platform to warn any visitors of what they were restricted to. Being at the end of the group, Sheriti stepped onto the plate, shifting as much as she could to allow every Spirit member to fit comfortably.
With a back turned, Argomon saw another set of double doors. One of them remained closed while the other barely began to open in the same manner.
"The other group has arrived at same pace."
Sheriti turned in Argomon's direction, following where his index finger pointed. "No....." Sheriti said with disappointment. "The Knight's are on the same track as us." She was unaware of who was behind opened door.
Argomon exchanged glances with her, while keeping watch on the other team members.
A tall, cyborg figure stood directly at the center of the room. Judging by appearance, Argomon knew it was none other than a HiAndromon. It was equipped well, and armed, yet it remained in its position. Argomon had not seen it move yet, or even bother to acknowledge the humans presence. The Guardian remained poised, while Sheriti mistook it as a statue.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games