Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 am

((Oh yeah! The calvary she has arrived!))
Valkyrimon stood glowing in his golden aura, "Rae it's me Kaz, and me Gatomon, we're going to need your help. Dax here has been infected by a malicous venommyotismon, and we need to help bring him out of it. His own digimon have forgotten their morals, and do as he commands, even though they know it to be wrong." He turned back to face Seraphimon again, "What do you mean what can you do! You could listen to what you know is right regardless of what he says. Heck if you were thinking straight you could probably heal him yourself, but you havn't so if I need to, I'll will show him the light, no matter what it takes." He replaced the crossbow, taking out his lance. Charging straight for Seraphimon, he called out his next attack, "Laser Lance!" His lance glowed a violent red, and the normaly long range attack was launched at point blank range.
((OOh clever way to bring Flarerizemon into this, I applaud, we're facing dax, who is infected, and his lust for battle basicly makes him an evil b*****d, no offense techno-san. I biomerged with gatomon to form valkyrimon, and Dax has a magnamon, Seraphimon, and MetalGarurumon, with possibly a wargreymon, and an ancient beetlemon on the way.))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 am

Rae took out her digivice. "Of course I will help you" the tamer turned to kyuubimon. "Are you ready?" The fox digimon nodded "I'm always ready when you are" Her digivice glowed and so she did. Rae looked surprised to her partner who also glowed. "Biomerge!" Out of the warming light a new digimon appeared. The fox and it's tamer both fused to a dark magician in miko style. "Kuzuhamon miko mode" The digmon shouted and came to it's friend. rae looked around her. "What just happened?" She didn't understand at all just like her second digimon Flarerizamon. It rubbed it's eyes. "Oh dude... how did you do that?" It nervously jumped up and down. "I wanna digivolve too!!"

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 am

Valkyrimon continued to struggle with Seraphimon, his attacks seemed to be not as effective as he had hoped, his point blank Laser Javilin had only made some scratches, and a small divot in Seraphimon's chest plate. He fell back to his friend. "It's only a matter of time before even Daz's hesitant digimon all join in the fray. I'll need your help against the megas, but the other digimon together should be able to handle magnamon. Between Flarerizamon, Scorpiomon, and Lila's digimon, they should be able to stand their own. Right now your strong bond let you fuse with kyubimon, granting you power that can only come from being so close with your digimon." Returning his javilin to his side, he pulls his sword out once more, only this time he holds it aloft, and shouted, "Sanction Storm" Clouds gathered over head, and lightning began to arc wildy through the sky. "Now Seraphimon, lets see if you can handle this." Multiple bolts of lightning blasted down, striking seraphimon, shocking him, while another bolt came down striking upstreched sword. He charged forward, lightning continued to wrap about his sword, as he blasted towards Seraphimon who was still held in the lightning's grip, he brandished his sword, pointing it straight towards his bound foe.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 am

(No, I don't have ancientbeetlemon anymore. Im pretty pissed about that, because it's not fair on me if Sago didn't take a stand before someone won it. I was feeling all excited because Ancientbeetlemon is my third favorite, and he was ripped out of my hands >.>)
Seraphimon grunted as he was battered. He didn't want to attack but this seemed to be the last straw.
"This is my goodbye" He said to his Tamer. His wings unfolded against the lightning as a glowing light shone from within his armor.
He looked at the human digimon Hybrid. "Im sorry for causing you this trouble..." he said to the digimon. "I can not cure Dakota. His virus is beyond my power..." He said again. "This way, I can end the battle for everyone."
"TESTAMENT!" There was a huge explosion involving all the digimon being reduced to their training levels accept Gatomon, who simply went to Rookie. Seraphimon went past training...as his data started flowing into the air.
Dax stared as his eyes repeatedly changed from Red to green to red, changing so much that it finally settled as a red left eye and a green right eye. His digivice was destroyed as he ran over to Seraphimon.
"Seraphimon...don't..." He said quietly.
"I am sorry Dakota, but I had to end this...take care of the others...." The data completely dissapeared as Dax knelt there, horrified.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm

((oh shoot, you didn't have to "Kill", him, I was just aiming to make him de-digivolve you know how it goes, de-digivolve, digiegg, death. ))
Valkyrimon had seen the attack coming, and leapt in front of Matt and Lila, shielding them from the blast, but recieving enough damage to disrupt the biomerge.

Kaz felt the searing pain as the attack ripped into his and Gatomon's back, breaking them apart and leaving them panting on the ground. "To have so much power, and to stil be unable to heal his closest compainion. I had no idea how much they must have suffered watching their tamer go through these things." He crawled over to salamon, cradling her in his arms.

Salamon opened her eyes, the fight had taken so much energy out of her. Looking up from Kaz's arms, all she could do was smile weakly, "Did we get him?"

Kaz choked back tears looking at the mess that came from all this, but he didn't have the heart to tell her the whole truth, so he simply told her, "Shhh rest for a bit, we got him, everybodies safe now." Looking over to Dax, he saw the aungish breaking through the virus's control on him. His bond with his digimon had done more than even Seraphimon's might. Kaz smiled weakly, before keeling over still holding salamon tight, and passing out from the same exhaustion that had claimed salamon.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

((I didn't, watch)
Dax still knelt there as Tsunomon, Demiveemon, and Koromon bounced up to him.
Seraphimon couldn't possibly be gone...he had to still be with them...he wouldn't accept it.
He looked at his broken digivice, which turned into data and floated into the air.
"Seraphimon...I'm sorry..." Just as he said that, a glowing orb appeared in front of him and landed in his hands, reqarding him with a digivice just like his old one, onyl it was a mixture of Red, Green, and Black. He looked at the data, still floating in the air, when suddenly, a Kotemon ran into view.
With his large staff, he whirled the Data into a sort of tornado, and out of that tornado came a digi-egg.
The Kotemon handed the digiegg to Dax.
Dax blinked as his digivice glowed, as did Kotemon.

"I am now one of your partners" he said solemnly. "That is the digi-tama of Seraphimon. Your love and sorrow for him summoned me, and I knew what to do" He knelt down.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 pm

((ah plot changes, and a new digimon, so very very fast. Now what am i to do, I'm kinda comatose for a bit, at least till someone comes by and gives me a shake, or time "passes".))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Kuzuhamon stood next to his friend. She put her hand on his shoulder and cuddled him. "Shhh... everything will be all right" The biomerged digimon was in two minds. Kyuubimon was full of rage against the virus. Rae herself was crying. She didn't want Seraphimon to die. "Why did this happen?" Kyuubimons warm voice spoke to Rae. "Actually digimon will rebirth.... they turn into eggs. And the tamer has to start from the very beginning..." The fox magician looked to Salamon. "Are you okay...?"

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

(well If I take it all uber slow then I'll get so many digimon to add I would never stop. This was actually how I planned getting Kotemon in. Dammit hold on I'll post but I got a couple fo chores)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

(( thanks, and Ahh Rae I supposed to be kinda passed out, and he said all the digimon went back to rookie/in training level...))

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

(( one of you guys wanna tell me what I miss? o 3o Thanks(: ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 pm

(Well, Seraphimon sacrified himself to end the battle. All the digis accept Salamon went to In-training level, and he went back to data, but a Kotemon was summoned due to how sad Dax was and turned the data into a Digi-tama so that Patamon can come back. Oh, yeah, Dax's digivice broke but he got a new one.
Reminds me of tamers XD)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm

((after Dax went all super let's kill things evil, I biomerged with gatomon to form Vakyrimon, and dealt a good blow to magnamon, who was healled by Seraphimon. Then I spent a while trying to actually do some damage to Seraphimon, before giving some real damage with my special attack, but then he basicly suicided, reducing all digimon to in-training/rookie. I shielded you and lila from the blast. Rae showed up, biomerged, and is either confused, or defended herself well enough to not lose her biomerge.
Then Salamon, and I passed out from using so much enrgy... that just a bout sums it up, oh then seraphimon's data was turned into a digiegg by a kotemon, who is now another partner for dax. BTW Techno-san you don't have to use every digimon you get in the RP...))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm

(( Erm....okay...? o -o;;; I'm still lost...o well xD ))

Seth stood there, confused on what had happened when he kinda just disappeared in mind. He was out cold, but his eyes were open. He basically zoned out. Shaking his head, he rubbed his eyes. "What just happened?" He asked followed by a nervous chuckle.

Henwyfatale

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm

(grrr hear me roar, I yam am asleep, I could interact with you if you woke me...)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games