Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Alti
Link to Teepee: teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Speed allows me to hunt down my enemies that much faster and end their miserable lives. Without speed they I would not be able to persue them to the ends of the earth."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:
"Clearly intelligence is the most opposite of speed, for you don't need to think in order to be fast, even a bumbling idiot can run fast when they need to. Strength is most like speed as having great strength will grant you quick bursts of speed to come upon ones prey before they have time to react."
How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?:
"It will allow me to quickly cross the snowy lands in search of my prey and those who may be my future allies."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Itzpapalotl
Link to Teepee: [GunSnipers TeePee]

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: " I still would not say best sat, however it has its perks. Being able to flee from a terrible situation would be one of those advantages. "

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Perhaps strength would be both most opposite and most alike. Incredibly strong and bulky Soquili cannot run as fast, but the fastest do have great strength in their legs. "

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "Outrun the starving predators while they have so little food."

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yumitoko (II)
Participating Soquili: Edward
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Means of escape!" Eddie lifted a cloven hoof looking at it closely.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Luck, because with great luck who needs speed." He frowned.

[bHow will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "Dash across the Ice" Eddie wiggled his tale and looked at the two legger,"all of these questions."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Denji Haru Li
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Clearly, it's the best because it's linked with efficiency. With enough speed, you can get things done faster and thus have more time for fun stuffs!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Stamina is the most like it, I think. You can be faster with more stamina. And.... luck would be the opposite."

[bHow will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "Well, obviously with all the snow and ice coming around, you have to be quick to find a nice warm cave to make a home in."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:07 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sawaki
Participating Soquili: Shiori
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "I think speed is pretty much one of the most important qualities a soquili can have, you see. Even though I got my mate to fall in love with me by beating him in a race, I'm losing my speed as I get older. I would very much like to be a match for him once again, and go running with my children and grand-children."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Strength, Stamina and Speed go hand in hand. But you can't determine an opposite of speed! All the qualities are good and useful, and claiming that one is an opposite of the other would make it bad and un-useful. Right? Erm... maybe. I think."

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "I'll get to train my newest great-grandchildren so that they don't become lazy ol' bums like me. They want me waiting for spring, claiming its too cold! Silly youth."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili: Ignis
Link to Teepee:Faiths Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Speed is exhilarating, it allows you to outrun predators, feel the wind in your face, and avoid obstacles while flying."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "I wouldn't necessarily say that they are 'like' speed, but speed definitely is dependent upon Strength and Stamina. Courage is irrelevant when it comes to speed, in fact, I have often found that the more cowardly the soquili, the faster they can move! Luck and intelligence are both the most unlike speed."

"Well as I live in mountains, being quick and agile is essential to outrunning the more devastating winter storms and navigating through dangerous areas"

Faithofthefallen
Crew

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Ell Em En Oh
Link to Teepee: teepee

What do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Ell gives a smirk and whinnies. "Well duh... Speed is what helps me get away after I get in trouble. After I make my brothers mad or something like that... I need a quick get away."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Ummmm... I guess I would say luck is nothing like speed. What's luck have to do with anything really?" Scoffs "I guess I would say strength is most like speed.. they both require a lot from yah" Ell rolls her eyes. "That work for yah?"

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "I dunno.. maybe helping me avoid getting buried by an avalanche?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Kohi Noel
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Speed? Well, either side of the coin, speed is needed if things go bad, and can help things go well. I mean, think about any coin. Lets take pranks. On one side, if you pull a prank and it goes wrong, you want to be faster then your almost victim to get out of there. And sometimes speed is needed to set a prank in place. Now on the other side, sometimes if you trigger a prank, being fast enough can limit the damage, or even escape it all together, then speed lets you catch the prankster."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:"Opposite speed? Probably courage. While it is not always the case, often in the absence of courage one needs speed to escape. Most the same? Probably either strength or stamina. Both tie into speed. Strength of muscle helps one run, thus increasing speed. Stamina helps you run further longer. However, I'd say strength was more like speed, because if you are fast enough, sta is less needed."

[bHow will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?:
"The faster you run, the warmer you are"

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
Pausing for a moment at foliage that is shaking with movement Terra looks agitated at possibly missing out on the chance of another meal. "Speed's greatest value aids my kind in obtaining their next meal. You have to be quicker than your prey if you want to overtake them. Speed is the best stat because without it ... you go hungry." Her eyes flicker to movement in the underbrush and she goes into stalk mode.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:

Cursing fluently as the meal takes flight Terra gives chase before bringing down a small rabbit. It's almost pitiful the way the animals are getting smaller and smaller. Crushing the rabbit's spine Terra looks at it before growling low in her throat.

"The stat that is most opposite of speed in my opinion is Intelligence. You don't need a lot of intelligence to chase after something. The stat that is most like Speed would be stamina. Can't catch nothing if you can't keep up your power reserves."

Taking a mouthful of rabbit Terra's wings snap open in frustration. "That is simple enough. It'll help me catch dinner." Picking up the remainder of the rabbit the mare breaks into a canter that takes her out of sight and out of danger of being interrupted again.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Vasilissa
Link to Teepee: x

What do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
Vasilissa paused for a moment, contemplating her answer carefully. "As a leader, I am in charge of all those who look to me for protection and guidance." She paused again, choosing her next words. "If I were slow, I would not be able to get to the aid of those in need in time."

"I believe strength to be the most opposite. It is hard to posess both. With strength comes muscle and weight; it's hard to move fast when you're big. Not that it's impossible."
Vasilissa stretchde lightly, considering the next question. "None. They're all in their own category. Though, you would have to have stamina to have speed. So I suppose that would be the closest, if I belived there to be such a thing."

"It will help me roundup those in my herd as well as flee from the enemies that come to hunt on smaller, weaker prey during the winter time."

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dulcea
Participating Soquili: Tobias
Link to Teepee: [x]

Tobias scratched a hoof along the ground, trailing it for a short time accompanied by a soft humming. Speed huh? He'd never been much good at that. "I guess so you can always be one step ahead, of anything," he said with a shrug as he glanced over his shoulder, "Keeping ahead of trouble and on the right track."

"Courage, I think," he mused, making a face, "Courage, I guess if you're courageous enough you won't have as much of a need to be fast, you'll just turn and face whatever's coming." And most like it? Well that was a little tougher. "Stamina," he decided, "It's sort of a tie between that and strength but ultimately you won't be fast for long if you don't have the stamina, so they're sort of intertwined."

"Keeping out of the wind," he answered with a bit of a laugh, "Have to be able to make it to shelter quick when you feel the winds starting up. Definitely don't want to get caught out there."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Sofiel
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Speed.... to act and to run away. Speed.... to think and decide effectively. Speed, it is a fundamental element that must be harnessed if you plan to do anything of worth." Sofiel said as he stretched his legs after a training run. Heart beating steady within his chest, and eyes having seen too much despite his age; still... he had faith, faith that those who learn to harness the power within them could right the wrongs of the world.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Sofiel thought about it for a moment, his eyes looking around for any signs of intruders who may take advantage of his distracted form; finally he answered. "For me I would say speed and strength go hoof in hoof, for any ninja to survive in the real world they must be faster than their oponant and stronger. Strong enough to take advantage of their oponants weakness but also strong enough to bring death quickly." He spoke with an 'all business' tone.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Sofiel tilted his head, he knew the anwer already. "In my case, it will help me get back to my mate quickly." And that was all he said... as if his words were more than enough to describe his feelings and to answer. To him they were, nothing was as important as Sachiko, delicate Sachiko..... she needed his protection and he would happily answer the call.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Eienna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Eienna
Participating Soquili: Atiya
Link to Teepee: Eienna's Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: No stat is the best, but I certainly value speed. If someone needs me, or I need to get somewhere else quickly, or maybe even something is chasing me *shiver* it's a great thing to have.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: The most opposite? They all have their place. They are all different. Intelligence may be the most opposite, because it is a mental trait rather than a physical one. On the other hand, luck may also be the opposite, if you must have one. It is not something you can control, whereas speed is something you can improve. Most like it? There is nothing quite like it.

How the heck else am I supposed to stay away from things that might eat me?! It's bad enough in the summer when I don't sink! I just hope some traction comes with it....but with my luck....meh.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Kazan
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: He pondered the question for a while, crimson eyes remained fixed on some distant horizon. "Speed is useful in many scenarios, whether it be speed of wit or speed of body. Expedited occurrences are much more efficient than those that consume too much time, provided that they are executed with proficient skill at either speed."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Speed is a Strength. It can be then considered most like strength due to the dual nature of that definition." He spoke slowly, as though something else weighed on his mind.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "Speed will be most useful..." his brother's face flashed in his mind's eye "... as the necessity of watching those who need assistance is ever-pressing, winter's chill rendering sudden emotional explosions that may lead to solitary galloping..." a vision of his brother tearing through the snow, slipping on ice... "... renders speed a necessity."
Speed of wit, to prevent such things from happening. Not just his brother... the children, his nieces and nephews, finding food... so many things that must be done in a timely manner!
Speed of body, to stop those who would flee... for sometimes, it is best to step over the bounds of courtesy to ensure another's safety... even if their freedom is compromised in the process.

He sighed heavily, remembering that he had been asked a question. "To quicken me through the winter, that I may serve my loved ones as best as I am able."

Apotropaics

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Hakumei
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Oh umm.. well.. I don't actually think its the best stat, its certainly important though, no only for safety physically, but for mental use as well.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Luck is the most opposite I suppose.. since its least to do with your physical self. Strength is the closest, its also to do with your muscles and fitness.... -looks a bit confused-

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Oh well... it wont really, except to escape the snow storms, and maybe chase down my boys, they do like to roam. -smiles happily-
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games