Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 pm
"My mother like it too. She thinks it makes her look smart. She wasn't the smartest bulb in the bunch. I think I inherited my father's mind. He worked at the ministry for a bit."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 pm
"Ooh! Your father worked at the ministry? That's awesome! What was his position in the ministry?"

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm
"He worked with the muggle department." Sam says.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Angel looks at the girl that is in their compartment. "Hi Kitty! Your the head girl? Cool!" She points at her owl. "This is Frost my pet owl. She's kinda nervous so that's why she's sleeping." Angel glances back at Kitty. "So how long have you been at Hogwarts? This is my first year."

Angel heard somebody yelled her name in another compartment. She looks and sees a girl waving frantically at her. "Oh hi Tabby! I didn't see you over there!" Angel shouted back.

Angel sees a Gryffindor boy walking onto the train. "I don't mind if you come over and sit over here. Come sit with us."

Paranormal Dreamz

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:59 pm
Ann seemed to have dozed off after Fearless' song. She noticed new arrivals in the seemingly roomy compartment. She gave an amused smile and greeted the new people, "I don't remember who is in the compartment right now, but hello to all of you."

((Gosh! I had to travel back like 7 pages to catch up with this thread. lol))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am
"I'm a seventh year," Kitty answered Angel's question. "I see Ann woke up! All this conversation and you still managed to doze off, huh?"

[[I know, its crazy! I leave cuz no one seems to be posting, I come back and there are all these pages to read! eek ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 am
"Seventh year! Wow! Maybe you can show me around." Angel looks at her watch. "It's almost lunch time. I hope the trolley witch is coming soon."

Angel turns around to talk to Frost. "Hi girl! Are you hungry for another cracker?" She reaches in her bag and watch Frost nibbled her cracker.

"So what classes are you planning to take this term? I think im am going to go for all of them. I really want to take Care of Magical Creatures class. It sounds fun!" Angel asked Kitty.

Angel turns to the girl waking up from her nap. "Oh hi. I didn't see you there. My name is Angel."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 am
(OoC: Wow i had to go3-4 pages back to even get a clue of whats going on!!)

::Watches Summer walk back out the door to help Juni. Sees Ailin walks past our compartment and sees her goes into an empty one! Gets up and sticks head into hers.::

"Would you like to come sit with Summer and me in our Compartment?!? If so just come on over!"

::Smiles then walks back to my compartment but sees Sam in one with a few others! (OoC: I don't know whos w/who!! xd ) Sticks head in the door::

"Hi Sam i see you got Sorted into RAVENCLAW!!" ::Looks around her Compartment at everyone else and smiles!!:: "Hello! My name is Kamalia Mingan Phelps! But ya'll can call me either Kamalia or Kamalia Mingan!! I just got sorted into Slytherin!! Hope to see ya'll around the grounds!!" smile

::Takes head out of compartment and walks back to mine and see Rayne there.:: "Hi Rayne excited about the new term?!?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 am
"I'm taking Astronomy and hopefully some other classes too," Kitty glanced around, "Yeah, hopefully the Trolley Witch will be by soon so we can get something to munch on."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:50 am
"I thought I heard hear clunking around somewhere. I bet she's running late because of the train conductor." Ann burst into giggles.  

Miss Love Tantei

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 am
The clock strikes 11 'o clock. Madame Willow was flustered since she was kept back by that devious Train Conductor. She gave a huff and calmed her nerves. She knew she was in trouble since there seemed to be hungry kids about.

The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear? I'm so sorry that I'm late today." She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am
Erik the train conductor chuckled at the thought of distracting Madame Willow. She somehow intrigued him nonstop that he could not leave her alone for her to do her duties. With a sigh, he realized that 2 minutes had past after 11. He set off to make sure students were aboard and waved his wand to close all doors.

He pointed his wand to his throat and said 'Sonorus', "Attention Witches and Wizards, we're now going ahead and leaving King's Cross Station. Please be cautious when the train starts to move, we don't want to have accidents happen here. Have a safe trip." He reversed the spell and handled the controls to the train. A minute later, the Hogwarts Express was leaving King's Cross.

((Even if you didn't board the train earlier, you still may participate in the roleplaying as if you did))

HPGoG Train Conductor

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am
"Perfect timing!" cheered Kitty as she heard the Trolley Witch announcing her arrival. "I hope we don't have any late students crashing through the roof again, huh Ann?" she asked as the three of them left the compartment. "Hi!" she said to the Trolley Witch, "I'll have some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and Pumkin Juice please." Kitty happily took the snack and paid the witch. She stepped back to wait for the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 am
"Oh yes, " Rayne says to Kamalia as she glances into the compartment."This term seems like it will be interesting."

-sees the Trolley Witch-
"Oh finally !" Rayne smiles..
"Can I have somee...Earl Gray Tea please and some Chocolate Frogs" She asks the witch politely.

-Rayne goes up to Kitty-
"So your seventh year? I am too = u= " she smiles to the gryffindor

b e a r - c h o o

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 am
::Kamalia looks up at the voice of the Trolly Trolley Witch's voice asking if anyone wants anything. Looks around at everyone in the compartmetn.:: "What do ya'll say about getting some food ?!? xd "

::Gets up off of seat and goes to get in line to get something off the Trolly. When it my turn looks up and smiles at Madame Willow. ::

"I'll take a few Cauldron Cakes, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties and some Earl Grey Tea please!! redface sweatdrop Forgot to eat breakfast this morning!!"

: razz ays for snacks and takes them back to compartment!!::

"Yum food!!"

::Starts munching on a Cauldron cake.::

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games