Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:11 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Really? Me too!
Yup sad But you don't have to put up with half as much as me tomorrow... my school has a cancer walk and everyone has to wear pink all day long gonk crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:13 pm
So then dont do it. I wouldnt.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
So then dont do it. I wouldnt.
I don't have the choice sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:17 pm
Why?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:19 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Why?
Because I have to wear pink to suport the breast cancer victims and gnagnagna xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:20 pm
So then dont support them. stare  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:23 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
So then dont support them. stare
sweatdrop You have no idea how strict my school is  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:27 pm
My old school was strict, filled with nothing but christian goodie goodies. We had to wear uniforms and werent allowed to do anything fun. But that didnt stop me from rolling around on the floor during history class imitating james bond...then there was the time during community service when i installed a new geiser at botanica. And during latin class i made a pencil get stuck in the cieling.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:29 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
My old school was strict, filled with nothing but christian goodie goodies. We had to wear uniforms and werent allowed to do anything fun. But that didnt stop me from rolling around on the floor during history class imitating james bond...then there was the time during community service when i installed a new geiser at botanica. And during latin class i made a pencil get stuck in the cieling.
It's a bit worse here 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:30 pm
My teacher once took me outside of the school and slammed me up against the wall and started screaming about my behaviour......what do they do at your school?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:10 am
My school isn't exactly strict, it's run by the kids. Only not the decent ones, the stupid preps and chavs stare aaand they're not too friendly to people who wear a lot of black (we're in a serious minority) even though we're way cooler *laughs* but we scared the s**t out of them so it was quite fun.....I miss my friends crying (got kicked out permanently on Friday)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:43 pm
That sucks...but look on the bright side....NO HOMEWORK!...but what the heck did you do to get kicked out of school permanantly anyways?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:53 pm
I didn't show up enough again so I had to leave, but yay! No homewoork! *Happy dance*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:55 pm
And yay! Ko-chaaan! *attackpunceglomphuggle*  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:55 pm
Hehe *hugs* so other than that, howve you been lately?  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games