Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:26 pm
IDK, I'll be a waitress.....If there's not too many, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:27 pm
AyakaBoA
front page updated  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:46 pm
HEYHEYHEY! BoA's coming over to the U.S. on the account of being in her last teen years! She'll perform a concert! Yay! whee whee whee I can't believe she's turning 19/20! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:21 pm
I want a soda XD  

Shihhiro

Rusk

Big Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:31 pm
AyakaBoA
HEYHEYHEY! BoA's coming over to the U.S. on the account of being in her last teen years! She'll perform a concert! Yay! whee whee whee I can't believe she's turning 19/20! xd

your the first Boa fan I have ever seen idea  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:41 pm
I would Like to see the concert too  

Yin Dragon

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 pm
AyakaBoA
Looks like, I'll be spending some time with you in the bar...why does this feel a lot like one of those WB sitcoms?

Shihhiro
I want a soda XD
Sure, coming right up..
*Fills glass with cold soda and slides it to Shihhiro*
Here you go.

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:31 pm
Rusk
AyakaBoA

Eeeeh! There's lots of Boa fans in this guild! 3nodding  

Raisus

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:35 pm
AyakaBoA
Rusk
AyakaBoA

Eeeeh! There's lots of Boa fans in this guild! 3nodding

Like meh! mrgreen 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:44 pm
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
Looks like, I'll be spending some time with you in the bar...why does this feel a lot like one of those WB sitcoms?
Becuz...the WB shows pretty white ppl with problems and it's like the same her except replace white with asian...and instead of having Clarke Kent as the super hero guy you have me...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:49 pm
Cursed Ronin
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
Becuz...the WB shows pretty white ppl with problems and it's like the same her except replace white with asian...and instead of having Clarke Kent as the super hero guy you have me...
................Eh?....... You forgot the fact that I'm not pretty like the pretty white ppl, xp ...I have a problem? ..............Probably.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:51 pm
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
................Eh?....... You forgot the fact that I'm not pretty like the pretty white ppl, xp ...I have a problem? ..............Probably.... 3nodding
huh?...Oh yeah I ment to put here instead of her...stupid super man...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:09 pm
Cursed Ronin
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
huh?...Oh yeah I ment to put here instead of her...stupid super man...
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:01 pm
Cursed Ronin
traya sakurazukamori
Cursed Ronin
. A m e t h y s t .
alis in wonderland
hyper_azn_girl
yeah but you get a lot of gold from poll whiring, and to me its not that boring, because i always have it open to another window, or talk to people while i poll whore
:/ And get interrupted every thirty seconds? *shrug* smile Maybe it works for you. But not for me, because I'm usually doing something else while I'm on Gaia.
yeah.. same here.
i usually eat or do some MSpainting while i'm on here most of the time, but if i were questing/in desperate need of gold then i'd probably be pollwhoring as well. still, it does get pretty boring though.
when I quest I just post crap on the longest randomist stuff thread...that's how I got one of my gauntlets,and my Lunar cowl...

it took angmar sama 2yr to get the lunar cowl 4laugh
lol...2 years...it took me a month... xp

ya well lets see what happens when money starts to dissapear  

Angmar01

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:09 pm
Angmar01
Cursed Ronin
traya sakurazukamori
Cursed Ronin
. A m e t h y s t .
yeah.. same here.
i usually eat or do some MSpainting while i'm on here most of the time, but if i were questing/in desperate need of gold then i'd probably be pollwhoring as well. still, it does get pretty boring though.
when I quest I just post crap on the longest randomist stuff thread...that's how I got one of my gauntlets,and my Lunar cowl...

it took angmar sama 2yr to get the lunar cowl 4laugh
lol...2 years...it took me a month... xp

ya well lets see what happens when money starts to dissapear
huh?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games