Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
Huh, Lucy Liu was cast as Watson in the CBS Sherlock Holmes. I'm not sure my love of my flawless lady love and excitement over having a woman Watson for a change is enough to counteract my sneaking suspicion that they made Watson a hot lady so that this could be a version where they screw and everyone's okay with it because they're straight. Let's be real, pretty much every show with opposite gender leads pairs them up eventually. I get surprised when CBS has decent shows, so my hopes aren't high.

they should make sherlock a girl too

for lesbian times

(of course no one would care because its not two guys)

Actually I think folks (i.e. murricans) would still be butthurt about it if both characters were both ladies.

oh no doubt, murricans are butt hurt over everything

i was talking about the internet  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm
The Undead Suitor

i was talking about the internet

Yeaaaah you're right, it wouldn't accrue the same amount of fanartz

That felt so wrong to type out.....  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
Huh, Lucy Liu was cast as Watson in the CBS Sherlock Holmes. I'm not sure my love of my flawless lady love and excitement over having a woman Watson for a change is enough to counteract my sneaking suspicion that they made Watson a hot lady so that this could be a version where they screw and everyone's okay with it because they're straight. Let's be real, pretty much every show with opposite gender leads pairs them up eventually. I get surprised when CBS has decent shows, so my hopes aren't high.

they should make sherlock a girl too

for lesbian times

(of course no one would care because its not two guys)

Actually I think folks (i.e. murricans) would still be butthurt about it if both characters were both ladies.

Nah, let's be real. Despite feigned moral outraged, American TV audiences are a-okay with lady-on lady-action as long as they're pretty and perky and not too queer so the straights can fap to it without being threatened. Me, bitter? I have no idea where you would get that idea. dramallama

Also, unrelated, but while I love my mother and am glad she's becoming more politically-savvy, I wish she would stop forwarding me articles I read three years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Uncle Haijin

Also, unrelated, but while I love my mother and am glad she's becoming more politically-savvy, I wish she would stop forwarding me articles I read three years ago.

Such is the gap between those who actively surf the net and those who don't really surf the net.

......I would wager that is <<;  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm
A lady Watson? xd Thats..er..interesting.

I guess I can give it a shot. I like TV. Even bad TV. Still wish one of the bigger networks would just show the british sherlock. PBS is showing it, but still... burning_eyes

I wonder what lady watson's first name is going to be. Jo? Joanna? Josephine?Joan?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm
BiaA
Genea
BiaA
Genea
i.

Hey, what is that skirt you're wearing? Does it comes attached with the dress?
The skirt is attached to the white blouse, and comes from lovely lucie. The corset is from the rose of fontainebleau. :3

Thanks! I wasn't to found of that dress, but the layering you made on it made it look very pretty!

Ugh, I was hoping it was some not so expensive RIG item I missed...Lovely Lucie is so expensive emo

My apologies. redface

I saved up for so long. User Image Stupid Gaia making nice items that everyone wants. rofl

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm
Sexy: I think Joanna Watson sounds the best to me rofl

Hey give it a shot there has been stranger tv show's i've seen in the US I mean this is the country that has a successful kids show about a talking sponge and his underwater friends.

What channel is this new Sherlock coming on? If its fox we might as well just put the "cancelled" tag on it unless its on Monday our Sunday.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I wonder what lady watson's first name is going to be. Jo? Joanna? Josephine?Joan?
User Image

Mary Jane

Oh....wait....  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm
I hate my impulsive buyer complex sometimes when a new item is available! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I have that all the time with older items then I buy it and try it on and realize I just don't like it even remotely lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 pm
Omigoshcolor. I thought the items were pretty before I could actually see everything! My aunt bought a new monitor, finally. Now I can spend more time trying to match every pixel. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
I have that all the time with older items then I buy it and try it on and realize I just don't like it even remotely lol
Yeah. I'm getting desperate about me selling my 2nd gens of Daughter of Snows and Zodiacal to get a Anesidora's Gift. I like the blue in it.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah. I'm getting desperate about me selling my 2nd gens of Daughter of Snows and Zodiacal to get a Anesidora's Gift. I like the blue in it.
Shouldn't the zodiacal alone be enough to get it? I mean last I saw there were under 700k  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Shouldn't the zodiacal alone be enough to get it? I mean last I saw there were under 700k
Yeah, but majority of the time, people undercut me to get their Zodiacal 2nd gen sold.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah, but majority of the time, people undercut me to get their Zodiacal 2nd gen sold.
Ah selling 2nd gen I see well just keep at it eventually it will sale and Anesidora's will probably go down in price.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games