Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Stay here." Azriel spoke, putting a hand on Hiroki's arm once more.
But then the man hesitated... and as he turned, the elephant might have heard a very soft 'gomen' come from his lips.
Yet the bat was out the bathroom door and digging through the bag and in no time at all he returned with new gauze and bandages. His fingers were gentle as he wrapped Hiroki's wound... hell he was probably even more gentle than the nurses who had tended him in the hospital.
Once it was finished... Katsumi placed a small soft kiss to where the wound was beneath the bandages, then he looked up at Hiroki with a rather blank expression.
He wasn't smiling... but he wasn't frowning. For the briefest of moments his pupils widened but he said nothing for a long time. Then, the bat spoke slowly but with confidence.
"I shouldn't have thrown the phone at you. Gomen nasai, Asato-kun. You only did what I asked you to do... and I couldn't follow my own advice about not hurting you it seems..." his words were soft as black nails ran over the bandage across his pet's chest. But those dark eyes never left the older man's gaze. "Honesty, ka? I don't remember much, Asato-kun. Gomen... I remember you in my basement. I remember the first few nights where you slept in my bed with the chain around your neck. I remember being warm with you beneath the black electric comforter... though I don't remember how that came to be. I... I don't..." he sighed, looking down at Hiroki's chest instead, watching his fingers for a moment. "I don't remember being in love with you. I don't remember telling you all these things or shopping like Kaito-kun said the other day... I'm sorry... I..." the bat laughed softly before looking up at Hiroki once more. "I fear I traded some of my memories of you... for memories of my family. I can remember everything about them now, you know... I... I don't know why... But they're here..." he pointed to his head. "And you're not... In here... you're my pet, Asato-kun. I... I care about you deeply and I don't want to see you hurt or sad... I want to protect you but..." Katsumi stepped back, no longer touching the older man. "I understand if you want me to go... I'm not the same, ne? I'm not... not him..." he gestured out the bathroom door to the letter and the fallen phone. "I'm just Katsu... I can't be what I'm not... but... but it seems I did care... I wasn't acting in that video... and all I've been doing since I woke up is acting it seems..." sighing, Azriel turned around and started slowly walking from the bathroom. "It's hard, you know... acting all the time... I act for you and for Kaito-kun and for Akihiko and for Izo... I try to be what all of you want me to be... and I'm so tired of it..." he sighed again, stopping in the middle of the bedroom before looking back over his shoulder and smiling sadly at Hiroki. "Guess I didn't fool you, huh? I... I'm sorry..."

User Image

User Image

"I think they're both going to be trouble. But then again, we're both trouble too. They fit, ne?" Akihiko asked as he took both kittens in his arms and followed his partner.
Soon the musician was having the vet look at them... unfortunately for him, the vet knew who he was... So it took a little longer than he would've liked to finally get the kittens checked out and an appointment for booster shots in a month.
Once back out in the main room where Izzy was doing the paperwork, Narcissus kept the kittens in his arms... furballs that were entertained with batting at each other playfully, while he watched the other man fill out the forms.
"Is that everything?"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:22 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman of Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed again.

Hiroki closed his tired eyes as Azriel walked out just barely hearing that soft word. The gentle touch of those lithe fingers reminded him so much of Katsumi on his better days. Almost like the paws of a small kitten. And finally as that kiss was placed upon his chest, he opened his eyes and looked at that he had hated, then wanted, loved, and lost. But...was Katsumi lost? Yes...no...maybe so.

"Sou ka..." Hiroki said slowly as he listened to what Azriel told him about his memories. "You're family memories are important...at least you know where you came from now.I prayed such recent memories of us wouldn't be wiped away. That you'd remember our date, and teasing that fan in the record store...having fun..being together and sharing a relationship. Things were just starting to blossom. A small fragile flower. And I hoped it would survive but...mm...My gut feeling...well my fears became realized today."

Hiroki's dark eyes followed Azriel, his aching heart pounded as the younger man started leaving the bathroom. His heavy feet felt rooted to the floor. But...he still didn't want Azriel to leave. If he left it would be all over...if he left, there wouldn't be anything left. If....

The older man suddenly lifted those weighted feet and dragged them along against his own better judgement, wrapping his arms around Azriel and pulling him in close to his bandaged chest while fingers slid up into that soft hair and down around Azriel's lower waist. "Don't go...Just let me hold you..." His voice was soft but almost on the edge of desperation.

Asato's eyes closed again as he took in the scent of lavender in that dark hair. Some things didn't change. 'I used to be fooled...but you melted my heart. You showed me a world that didn't have to be all...work. That could be filled with fun...and relaxation too. I still...want to show you the beautiful world you've not...seen yet. And...take you to the beach."

Those sweet things that they were suppose to share...those things still needed to happen even if this young man might never become the one he had loved. "I promised I'd take him to the beach...so...you'll just have to go with me instead" His tired eyes looked into those dark ones and his smile became a tad brighter. "I hope you'll still go..."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Great. So now Izzy had 3 troublesome cats in his life. But his smile couldn't be wider. He was happy. Having Akihiko smiling so brightly made him wonder why he didn't think of getting a kitten months ago.

By the time Akihiko got back with their new family members, Izzy had signed the last paper and paid for the bill. "Yep...we're done."

"Oh no not quite." The older lady took out an old Polaroid camera and smiled. "We always take pictures of our kittens that find homes." She gestured to a spot. The same spot that most people stood for their happy family shots.

Izzy smirked and scooped up his kitten from Akihiko's hands and walked over to the spot. He glanced back at Akihiko waiting for him to join them. "Our first family photo ne?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:16 am

Katsu felt those arms around him, the fingers in his hair, holding him close...
Something about it seemed so familiar...
And yet...
"You can hold me. I won't go anywhere. At least not until tomorrow." the bat whispered, dark eyes closed as he enjoyed the feel of the warm arms that encircled his lithe body.
Then Katsumi turned and looked up into Hiroki's gaze. He stared at him for a long moment. "A beautiful world? The beach?" the bat spoke softly, reaching one hand up to lay against the older man's bandaged chest. "I... guess I wouldn't mind seeing those things. There is always more to life than work, Asato-kun. Pleasure and fun... relaxation and rest... I do remember trying to show you how to pull away from the desk job. Trying to show you the better side of my world... I'm sorry I showed you the worse side of it too..."
But was he sorry for Hiroki or actually sorry for himself that he'd done that.
Hard to tell.
Sighing, Azriel wrapped his arms around the elephant of Ohayou, laying his head against that new bandage. "The flower you tended shrank back into the soil, I fear... It is not dead... but merely hibernating through the cold harsh winter. It is up to the gardener to bring it forth from it's slumber once more and into the warm rays of the sun."

User Image

User Image

Narcissus winced slightly, "Really? Do I have to?" he asked before sighing. "This is going to end up on the internet... I just know it..."
To hopefully disguise himself a bit, Akihiko kept his glasses on and held up the Siamese kitten as he stood beside Izzy. It wasn't that he didn't like his picture taken. He loved the chance to smile for a camera. But somehow he wanted this to be a more... personal sort of thing.
Once the picture was taken, Narcissus turned the Siamese around and lifted him to stare eye-to-eye with the furball. "You better get used to a flashing camera little guy." he teased before walking over to the small kitten carrier and setting the Siamese inside. "Let's go. We should take these little guys with us to pick out their beds."

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:46 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"The beach...catching crabs...finding sea shell....hiking. A real vacation doing something you've not done before." he answered and then smiled very glad that Katsu would stay. He couldn't say I love you to this man. Because Azriel didn't love him...anymore but his heart hoped that the possibility would be nurtured once more.

"You did teach me a lot about...getting away from the desk. Yeah...mm... seeing your dark side well...maybe now you won't have such a harsh one." At least now it seemed that the aches in the young man's head weren't an issue anymore. For that he was thankful.

The feeling of those arms about him were comforting and the words gave him more hope. "I guess I better get my overalls on and find some fertilizer to coax it back out of the soil." He leaned his head in and set his chin just over that fuzzy hair. He regretted his loss but he had a small ray of hope. One that Katsu seemed to offer him. Hiroki would take that...take a chance again. Maybe he'd be lucky...maybe he'd still find his kitten within that which was Azriel.

Carefully he pulled Katsu towards the bed and lifted the comforter, "I bet it's warm and cozy under there." He tugged Katsu on the bed and curled up against him. "I want to take a nap...just for a couple hours...join me?"

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The older woman snapped two photos and handed Izzy one of them before sticking the other on the wall next to Hiroki's. While she never really asked Akihiko who he was, she had a feeling he might be important so she stuck four tacks in the corner of the photo just to make sure that it didn't go anywhere by some wandering hands.

Izzy put his kitten in the carrier and then looked up at Akihiko, "If it ends up on the internet then good. Think about all those kittens you can help with just one photo. They need homes too." He picked up his carrier and headed to the door so both of them could get out and put their boys in the car.

"Ok...so there's a pet store down the street. We can go there and get everything we need then take them home before taking Hiroki's kitten to him." Izzy said as he planed out the drive. He set the carrier down carefully down in the back seat before opening the door and getting in the front.

"I hope all those other kittens get adopted soon." Izzy started the car and waited for Akihiko to get everything settled then took off to the pet shop.

Once there, he was pleased to find that it was larger than other pet stores in Tokyo. More land further out. "Mm...do you think the kids will be safe in the car for a few minutes?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Azriel's body moved with Hiroki's and he laid down carefully, pressing himself up against the older man's chest. The bat's dark eyes closed as he breathed in slowly, recalling how this man felt in days gone by.
"I remember your warmth and smell..." Katsu whispered with a sigh, laying black nails over one of Hiroki's hips comfortably. "So different... so soothing..."
A part of Katsumi really did want to remember these things. The contents of the letter floated around in his head and the words Hiroki said...
"Take me to the beach... and I'll make sure you remember to get away from the desk from time to time." the bat smiled, looking up at the man who held him. "The flower might like the soft warm sand after all..."
This felt right...
Somehow... by some miracle... this felt like where Azriel was supposed to be. For the first time in his life... that he could remember anyway... he truly felt comfortable and content.
Just laying here... beside this familiar man...

User Image

User Image

"But then everyone will just want a kitten like mine or yours. That won't get the rest of them adopted." Akihiko pointed out seriously as he got into the car. "I wouldn't mind helping out the charity get the kittens and puppies adopted... but I don't want people knowing what our personal pets look like because that might prejudice them to the others that need good homes."
He'd been in the game long enough to know that people enjoyed emulating him. True, there were some fans who would adopt anything from that shelter just because he had... but there were others who would go to great lengths to get the same pets that he and Izzy now had.
Once they were at the pet store, Akihiko couldn't help looking into the backseat to check on the 'kids'. "Mmm... it's cold out so they should be okay. Let's do this quick then. I really don't want to leave them in the car alone, you know?"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki was feeling happier with the warmth of Katsu's body against his own. "I always remember your scent, Lavender. I can't get that sweet smell out of my head. His toes covered Katsu's and life didn't seem so terrible. Even though, he still knew that things were by no means what they had been, it was still some remnant of the past.

"Maybe when we go on our trip to the beach, I can introduce you to my father. He's getting fairly old now but he's still fairly spry. Although, the beach I want to take you to is further south from Okinawa." He loved that smile upon that sweet face which sometimes looked way too much like Akihiko. However,he knew very well the differences now. Hopefully he'd never be drunk enough to make the same mistake again. Thankfully, Katsu couldn't remember that moment. Ok so there were a few things he might have been glad that Katsu couldn't remember. Maybe this was a fresh start in some ways.

He yawned then started nodding off, "Later...I've something special to give you..." After those words he fell asleep.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy rolled his eyes, "That's why you spread the importance of loving all kittens and express how much you wished you could adopt each an every one of them. There's always a way to spin things so your fans have a clue." Maybe Izzy had just learned too much from Shou about fans. Shou's fans were crazy but he seemed to manage them.

"I'm not going to be afraid to show off my kitten. He'll be known soon enough no matter what you do to keep things quiet. So...just like Ko...you put a good spin on things and make sure that the fans don't go buyout every Siamese in Japan." Izzy smiled then pointed out, "Plus, we should make a point to put a good face on black furred pets too. Those kitties need good homes."

At the pet store, Izzy nodded and got out of the car. "They should be ok for a short time. He made sure the doors were locked. Since they would only be inside a few minutes, he didn't crack the window.

Inside the store, Izzy's eyes zeroed in on the pet towers and beds. "Wow...look at those!" They came in all shapes and sizes. Some of them were huge. "Should we get a big tower. They will get big one day. Wow.. look that one has an overhead bridge and castle to sleep in!"

There was so many big soft catbeds, toys, catnip and other fancy products for pets that Izzy wasn't sure where to start but he grabbed a cart and hoped that everything would fit in the car. "Alright start picking out some things..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

"I would be happy to meet him. He's important to you, and you're important to me." Katsu spoke softly, feeling that warm relaxing sensation of sleep creeping up on him. "Can I bury you in the sand? Might be fun..." one dark eye opened. "Something special? Nani?"
But by then Hiroki was asleep and Azriel knew he wouldn't get his answer.
The young man sighed. He would need to talk to Kaito... he needed to better understand what he had forgotten.
But for now... for now he would sleep beside the elephant... a small bat... or kitten... hidden in the shadow of the older man.

User Image

User Image

"Well you're my manager soooooo set it up and we can spend some time playing 'adopt-a-pet'." Akihiko spoke with a grin, knowing that his partner would just want to hit him by now.
Narcissus followed Izzy straight to the cat houses and towers and beds and automatically he pointed to a set. "That for the bedroom. Just think, the soft wood colors and the fake trees would go perfect with the waterfall. Which reminds me, we should teach the kittens to drink from the waterfall. Won't ever have to worry about watering them that way... plus it's clean. It goes through a filtration system each time. You should pick out one you like too for the living room."

(((OOC: This is what Koy wants for the bedroom for the cat towers / houses.
http://nicedecors.com/amazing-cat-tree-house-by-pet-tree-house/ )))  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"He's a nice guy. Easy going and kind of accepts the world as it is. Thought I should have been a fisherman but he thinks this choice is making me better money. I can support him better too. I pay for a nurse to help him out at home. She cooks and helps him with some day to day things." Hiroki actually got along well with his dad compared to other people he knew. His dad didn't have the hangups that some fathers had. "I think he'll like you. Yes.. I suppose you can...bury me in sand."

That was all that came out of him before he fell asleep. Nestling his head upon Katsumi

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy picked out a huge custom tree for the living room. Something stylish but fun. It would have to be built but hopefully it would arrive with a few weeks. He also picked out a couple smaller scratching posts that stood low just in case. "Well we should have a filtered water bowl upstairs too." With that he picked out a nice one that they could install.

Then he smiled, and said, "I already got the catfood and a self feeder that we can set up. Just so when we are gone at Ohayou we won't have to worry about food being poured. Is there anything else we need?"

Once they had checked out it was then Izzy realized that getting all this in the car was going to be through the art of Tetris. He stood there wiggling things into the trunk and back seat putting the two carriers closer together. "Wow...I'm glad I got the cat food and all that stuff earlier."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Akihiko liked the cat tree that Izzy picked out. It would go perfect on front of the large wall of windows that displayed the garage because that way the kittens could see in the garage and the house both from their perch.
He helped his partner take things out to the car, helped him figure out how the hell to get everything inside... and then instead of making Izzy go nuts... well... Narcissus pulled the cat carrier from the backseat and sat down with it in the front with it on his lap.
"Here, this should give you more room."

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:20 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

By the time they got home it was almost evening and the kittens were mewing for food. Once they got inside, the little black kitten bounded up to Akihiko's feet pawing at his leg trying very hard to climb Akihiko's pants. He wanted attention badly!

"Oh my!!" Izzy exclaimed as he set the kitten carrier down and opened the door to let out his boy. The big Maine Coon kitten scooted out of the carrier and tripped over his own paws as he tried to hurry out. "We should feed them before we take Hiroki's kitten to him."

The little black kitten peered at the newcomer and hissed a tiny sound while climbing Akihiko's pant leg with his tiny claws. "Oh oh...he's climbing your pants!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Two weeks went by quickly and Shou had finally returned to the world again. It was like a switch had been tripped as soon as the star appeared and the whirlwind preparations for the incredible tour had begun. If he wasn't in the studio, he was on a TV set somewhere, the limelight was filed with his fantastical stage presence.

Ko went with Shou to the studios every morning around 6 am, supported the band with and then went to his 'school' with Ishihara You when the man was available. Life of a child star with one big difference - his uncle, Yamada and Team 5 were there and so the young boy really wasn't left to his own devices.

Shou was a taskmaster and this time he didn't have Narcissus' issues holding him back. He was free to create and explore a grand vision that had mulled in his head during the creation of the album. Pre-orders for his album were already in progress along with the future DVDs. Already Yamada was layout the ideas for promotional materials. However this tour was larger than most and...this time, just to get moments with You, he asked the PR department of Smash for some help. This also meant that Shou's picture was now starting to become plastered everywhere in billboards, lights and TV screens all over Tokyo and beyond.

Shou's Bees were buzzing as more information became available. The idea of getting tickets had already filled their minds and Shou's twitter account was blazing with questions. Every ounce of social media that he was connected with was being filled with quick snap shots of the star, Ko, Naoko...other people associated with the band and a variety of pre-production promos. Every time Shou appeared anywhere, his bees swarmed to the site just to catch a glimpse of him or his nephew. Any of the band they could find. Life was crazy but Shou really didn't mind all glamour. He wanted his fans to adore him. It made him feel more real. Made his life have meaning and drowned out the words of others that had injured his soul. He was....very alive!

Shou's costumes were being prepared with the utmost care, in secret while the sets were becoming a major project in the back lot of SMASH. Team 5 was in full on production mode and poor Kaito was learning the true meaning of being a stage manager by being one of the hands on the set and shadowing Yamada. At night, he'd get just a few hours of sleep before he was back in the studio and he started learning about engineering on the Stage.

Kaito had to wonder if Azriel's shows would be as elaborate as Shou's. He wanted to bring Team 3 into training with Team 5 but wasn't sure how to approach it. He didn't know if Azriel or maybe even Ishihara-san could help convince the mercurial star and his precise assistant to allow it. It was frustrating to say the least to see how superior Team 5 skill's were in comparison to his own Team. He wanted to change that!

This huge tour was named - Into the Reflection Tour. And such an elaborate stage set up that there was two different themes, Light and Dark. The fans wouldn't know before the show which theme they might be attending until the words burst in to color upon the large screens above the arenas. It was going to be a very intense tour for the star and his people. But maybe one of the best he had ever done.

And in this period of time, Shou had little contact with the people of Ohayou. Although he did answer Izzy's text messages from time to time.. Izzy was his closest friend after all. However, beyond that, there was little time to connect and that was probably for the best because Narcissus had a habit of bringing bad luck to Shou's stage. Either through injuries or his mouth, Narcissus just drove Shou to fits.

While occasionally he wondered about Yuuji, he knew the man was busy. Shou had heard about the incident with Ohayou's chairman and he knew Yuuji dealt with security at times. It was probably fortunate for both of them that their relationship had not blossomed like others. Neither one had the time to commit and Shou had his doubts that Yuuji really wished for commitment. He was still married and Shou had a feeling that one day, Yuuji probably would return to her. Shou personally had put aside the idea of any relationships because his tour was at the forefront of his mind. Life was too short to have such drama and complications.

Drama...such was what Naoko and Narcissus had brought in to his life. And he chose to leave it behind. His music, his tour, and Ko were what mattered to him most. So he didn't speak of these things that had plagued his upset mind weeks before. He was ALIVE. He was REAL. He was loved....by his fans, by Ko...by Izzy. Well Naoko said that he loved him, but was that truly for him or the other self that hid behind the mirror? That other self apparently Naoko's brother.

Needless to say in his own quiet moments, he did question Yamada about these things and discovered that Naoko at least had not lied in that regard. Strange how now he could put a name to the face that he couldn't see...Oumori Sai. But...Shou was not Naoko's brother. And he kept his thoughts to himself in this matter. He didn't ask Naoko about his brother. Shou didn't want to feel the uncomfortable sensation of being a second fiddle to the young man's desires for Sai. So he kept things professional and left it to his music. Music could speak volumes for the emotions he couldn't express to anyone around him.

His anger, his joy, his insecurity...his longing to see the truth of himself and the fear of knowing that truth. All of this could come out within the lyrics of his music. Yes... Reflection was a telling title of his tour.

-------

Meanwhile, Izo smile couldn't be wider because he could see the fruits of labor already blossoming. He wanted Azriel to be part of this fantastical event and planned on plucking Shou out of the Studio for a short time to talk to him about it. He wanted Azriel on this tour...opening act and...maybe he'd use one of the other teams to help fill in because Team 3 certainly wasn't going to cut this tour even for an opening act on it's own. Either way, Azriel needed this gig to send his career upward. Major exposure!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Narcissus almost dropped what he had been carrying as suddenly there were tiny kitten claws on his leg. "Oi! That hurts, furball!" he scolded the kitten with a smile, putting his load down and scooping the kitten up into his arms. "You sound like Az with that hissing. So I suppose I can't get onto you about it. These are your... well kind of like your brothers. So be nice. You get to go back to Asato tonight. But first, Ruki's right... food." smiling, the musician watched as his Siamese poked it's head out of the carrier.
The kitten yawned before sitting down just outside it and licking it's paw then rubbing it's ears. It was clearly watching the Coon but then suddenly it turned it's head to the side and looked up at Akihiko and the black kitten. That head cocked just a bit more and a soft questioning 'mew' came from it.
Akihiko picked up the Siamese in his other hand... and it continued to stare at the black kitten as if it were the strangest thing in the world.

The last two weeks had been an intense experience... perhaps the most intense Naoko had ever been through.
Of course Sai stuck around for the first week... and the blond had visited Oreo a few times for a fun night here and there...
But when Shou came back...
Each morning the pianist was pulling himself from that golden Egyptian bed, splashing ice cold water on his face, then grabbing coffee, a coat, and a cigarette and going outside to smoke and wake himself up. Hell, sometimes he slept in the same clothes he'd worn the day before.
Busy wasn't even the right word for it.
Naoko was exhausted!
But by the time they were at the studio, the pianist was awake and ready for action every day. His fingers flew through practices and he even suggested a couple of songs for him to do solo while Shou changed costumes at various points in the show.
The blond was hoping that Shou would let him open for him on either this tour or the next. Of course, little did he know that Azriel coveted that very spot... or that Izo would push for Azriel to take said spot.
But every day he said bye to Ko as the boy went with Ishihara into a side room for tutoring, and every day he hugged the little kiddo who came running out of the room, glad to be free from school for the day.
Naoko was Naoko.
He wasn't dark or depressed or even dwelling on how he'd upset Shou in the least. The blond was happy in the music... so very content in the busy rush. Sure, he knew he'd harmed his boss by blurting out the grand secret of Sai... but what could he do? No amount of apologizing would make up for it and instead, the pianist wanted his hard work to speak for him.
So, even on days when he was dead tired... when the small group returned home, Naoko would cook (on the occasion that they didn't pick something up on the way home of course) and then clean up. After Ko went to bed Naoko too would "retire" except he didn't actually sleep just yet. No... the blond was busy night after night after night getting ready for his contest against Katsumi. He was following Oreo's advice and had actually hired someone to go over the figures of his kimono apparel line to determine the success of the clothing. So far, things were looking very profitable. Fashion shows were being set up and new designs were being produced.
But still there were two long boxes on his dresser... one addressed to Izzy Lucky and the other to Koyasu Akihiko.
Those boxes stayed there for a good long while until finally, Naoko got the chance to slip away before midnight. In fact, Shou had called off practice a little early and the semi-family had gone home and eaten dinner and it was just turning to evening. Thinking this the best time, the blond said he'd be back later and took the two boxes, setting them in the backseat of his car, before driving to Narcissus' home.
Naoko arrived and pressed the gate switch to call and be let in, unknowingly just a few minutes after Izzy and Akihiko returned home with their new bundles of joy.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

The little black kitten reached out with a paw and started wiggling it at the Siamese from Akihiko's hand before nosing Akihiko's thumb and fingers. He was smaller than the other two and seemed to be trying to make sure that it was noticed.

"Mm...I am glad that Katsumi is your brother in regards to that little kitten because he seems to like you a lot. He might think Katsumi smells like you." Izzy said as he opened up cans of kitten food. "I'm going to put some dry food in a bowl too since I don't know what they'll like."

He sat down 4 bowls. Three with wet and one with dry. Since the Maine Coon was on the floor, he noticed the food right away and ran to the bowls slipping across the tile but landing right in front of a wet dish. He sniffed then went to the other bowls and finally started eating the wet food. Then he peeked over at the dry food bowl and stuck his head in that too nabbing a few morsels before going back to the wet.

"Oh well that's good. Seems like he's not picky at all!" smiled Izzy as he looked back at Akihiko and the kittens in his hands. The little black kitten tried to reach Akihiko's arm so he could crawl up to his neck. The little guy was trying hard!! "I wonder if you should have taught him that. Every time he sees you he wants up on your shoulder and in your hoodie." Izzy laughed as he put down bowls of water.

The Maine Coon was totally ignoring the rest of the world while he ate. And that amused Izzy until he heard the call at the gate. Once he walked off and realized who it was, he let Naoko into the house. "Come on in. We just got back from picking up two new family members."

He lead Naoko into the kitchen where the feast was underway!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Akihiko brought the black kitten and the Siamese into the kitchen, setting them down. The black one almost immediately dashed forward toward the food, slipping and tripping and eventually making it by bumping into the Coon. But the Siamese stepped slowly, keeping himself from slipping too much on the tile, before sitting down in front of one of the wet bowls and beginning to slowly eat.
"Long as they eat, I don't care what's in the bowl." Narcissus replied honestly, watching the little furballs while Izzy answered the door.

"New family members?" Naoko asked with a raised eyebrow, carrying in the two long boxes and setting them on the kitchen table as he entered. Amber eyes widened in surprise.
"Kittens?! Three kittens?! What brought this on, Lucky-san?" the pianist asked with a smile.
Narcissus looked up, "The black one is Hiroki Asato's kitten. We've been babysitting while he was in the hospital. But the other two we picked up today. Ruki thought I'd get lonely when we take the black one back tonight."
That smile remained and the blond knelt down, watching the tiny things gobble up wet cat food. "Sugoi... That black one is tiny... I don't think I've ever seen a cat so small. Ko-kun's mouse might be bigger." he teased before standing and putting purple painted nails on the boxes on the table. "And THIS is what I was supposed to give you two weeks ago, Lucky-san. We both go busy it seems and it took a bit longer to get them made... but I think you'll like them."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, that black one is a tiny guy. Hiroki-san somehow picked out the tiniest of kittens. You might be right, he's not so much bigger than a mouse." Izzy answered as he watched his big Maine Coon kitten scarfing down food like it was going out of style.

"Oh you'd definitely get lonely. See...Akihiko here has been teaching that little black kitten to climb on his shoulder, hang out in his hoodie....oh and tonight he was climbing up his pant leg desperately trying to get to Akihiko's shoulder. So yes, heaven forbid we didn't have a kitten for you to play with." Izzy winked at his partner and then glanced at the boxes. "OH...really?? I want to see!! Would you show them to us??"

The Maine Coon moved from the empty wet food bowl to the dry bowl. But between the two points, he looked up at Naoko and mewed before putting his head in the dry food bowl. Seemed like he was saying hello in his kitten way.

The black kitten kept his face in his food bowl as if protecting his bowl from all comers. He was small so he had to work harder to keep his feast to himself.

Of course the Siamese appeared to be more poised than the other two and at his food daintily. "Akihiko, I think you picked a serene cat. He doesn't seem to be concerned about anything...totally aloof."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games