Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:47 am
I've been doing a lot of caroling on gaia. ^_^ I've got 3 full sets now, and a lot of extra boxes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:48 am
I see.
It reminds me of the time when my mom was short two staff on a really difficult job (she's a caterer). There were 600 people to feed and she had four staff to do all the work because two people didn't show up. She was desperately in need of people to work so she called me and my friend to come and be coat girls for the job. I have a s**t fit evey time I see a hanger now ^^;

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:49 am
lurichan
I've been doing a lot of caroling on gaia. ^_^ I've got 3 full sets now, and a lot of extra boxes. ^_^[/qote]

Cool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:49 am
Well, sometimes when you desperatly need help you turn to anyone you know you can depend on. Did she pay you for it later?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:54 am
lurichan
Well, sometimes when you desperatly need help you turn to anyone you know you can depend on. Did she pay you for it later?

Yes. I got the check today ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:56 am
Well, it must have been a lot of hard work, but at least you did get a paycheck for it, and it really helped her out. That just means you have extra spending cash for fun stuff, or you could save some of it for when those dolls come out in spring at hot topic. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:01 am
Well, the time is almost upon me where i must throw on some cloths and race out the door. Hope you have a good day, and a good winter break. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:02 am
lurichan
Well, it must have been a lot of hard work, but at least you did get a paycheck for it, and it really helped her out. That just means you have extra spending cash for fun stuff, or you could save some of it for when those dolls come out in spring at hot topic. ^_^

There are no hot topics in canada but with the money I'll be able to but the lolita outfit I'm saving up for ^^
*does super happy dance*
I've been waiting forever to get it ^^

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:07 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

There are no hot topics in canada but with the money I'll be able to but the lolita outfit I'm saving up for ^^
*does super happy dance*

YaY Lolita Outfit!!! Glad to hear you can get something you really want. ^_^

*Waves and non-smoke poofs*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:15 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

*does super happy dance*

YaY Lolita Outfit!!! Glad to hear you can get something you really want. ^_^

*Waves and non-smoke poofs*

Yup ^^

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:44 pm
I am afraid to say that I am shamefully resigning from my post in the guild as the "insane one"
In my place I appoint the Yatta men, as they have proven to be better than I by dancing around in front of a live audience in thier tighty whities

Yes... I finally saw Yatta for the first time tonight... I know I will never be able to pull off anything that psychopathic in my entire short, fleeting lifespan, and thus I have failed you my friends... Luri... I am sorry...
*hangs head in shame*

*Runs away with tail between legs*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 pm
Wait, don't run away just because the Yatta men are insane too, they don't actually come here, you do. *throws a snowball at acsher*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:04 pm
*Snuffles* All well, I was hoping to have some company tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:12 am
I return better than ever! *usurps the Yatta men*
I shall take my place once more!  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:13 am
*lol* You can do it. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games