Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 pm
DC-Chan

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

FOREVER

THIS IS ALL I SEE WHEN I READ YOUR POSTS

J/S

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 pm
Genea
DC-Chan

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

FOREVER

J/S

O HAI. I HERD U LIK N00B WINKS. DU U WANT SUM????

FOREVER N00B WINKING.

emotion_kirakira

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm
DC-Chan
Genea
DC-Chan

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

NOOB WINKS

FOREVER

J/S

O HAI. I HERD U LIK N00B WINKS. DU U WANT SUM????

FOREVER N00B WINKING.

emotion_kirakira
NOOB WIIIIIIIIINKS User Image heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm
Finished with the laundry. *flops over in the thread*

Edit: Damnit! I suddenly want Anesidora's Gift! gonk It's a very lovely blue on the dress. *dies*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/shom-is-looking-for-a-butler-and-is-willing-to-pay-20000/t.78186323/

That rolly eye mouth open smiley face thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Genea
i.

Hey, what is that skirt you're wearing? Does it comes attached with the dress?  

BiaA

Nerd

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm
Huh, Lucy Liu was cast as Watson in the CBS Sherlock Holmes. I'm not sure my love of my flawless lady love and excitement over having a woman Watson for a change is enough to counteract my sneaking suspicion that they made Watson a hot lady so that this could be a version where they screw and everyone's okay with it because they're straight. Let's be real, pretty much every show with opposite gender leads pairs them up eventually. I get surprised when CBS has decent shows, so my hopes aren't high.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm
BiaA
Genea
i.

The skirt is attached to the white blouse, and comes from lovely lucie. The corset is from the rose of fontainebleau. :3  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Uncle Haijin
Huh, Lucy Liu was cast as Watson in the CBS Sherlock Holmes. I'm not sure my love of my flawless lady love and excitement over having a woman Watson for a change is enough to counteract my sneaking suspicion that they made Watson a hot lady so that this could be a version where they screw and everyone's okay with it because they're straight. Let's be real, pretty much every show with opposite gender leads pairs them up eventually. I get surprised when CBS has decent shows, so my hopes aren't high.

Ugh, this sounds awful.
Just put the British one on American TV.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm
Genea
BiaA
Genea
i.

The skirt is attached to the white blouse, and comes from lovely lucie. The corset is from the rose of fontainebleau. :3

Thanks! I wasn't to found of that dress, but the layering you made on it made it look very pretty!

Ugh, I was hoping it was some not so expensive RIG item I missed...Lovely Lucie is so expensive emo

Eudaemon
Uncle Haijin

Ugh, this sounds awful.
Just put the British one on American TV.

If they could only do that we wouldn't have so much hollywood fail remakes of not american movies.  

BiaA

Nerd

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Uncle Haijin

they should make sherlock a girl too

for lesbian times

(of course no one would care because its not two guys)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Lalalalala. Trying to sell a bunch of items that are under 50-100k. It is a pain in the butt and I have no idea how I got so many in my invo.

emotion_donotwant

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:58 pm
Hey everyone I'm back now =3

Whats been going on here?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

ALL OF MY RAGE scream

These damn GCash offers are such epic fail

I signed up for Netflix to get 2100 of the stuff, and it's like "about 30 min" and its been 70

STILL NOTHING  

Day7

Aged Gaian

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin

they should make sherlock a girl too

for lesbian times

(of course no one would care because its not two guys)

Actually I think folks (i.e. murricans) would still be butthurt about it if both characters were both ladies.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games