Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:18 am
Boo.
o.o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:12 am
I was sleepy, and wanted to finish a dream...but now I can't remember the dream or why I wanted to finish it so badly. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:13 am
Hi luri ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:14 am
Hi Hi, how is winter break going?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:22 am
I remember why I really wanted to finish the dream... there were cops all about, and I was coming home, only it wasn't home but ceilisidhe's old appartment thingy...and the cops were talking about there being a sword fight...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:22 am
lurichan

It would be going better if I didn't feel like I always have shool the next day ._.,

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:24 am
lurichan
I remember why I really wanted to finish the dream... there were cops all about, and I was coming home, only it wasn't home but ceilisidhe's old appartment thingy...and the cops were talking about there being a sword fight...

o.o
I'm glad I barely ever remember my dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:24 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

It would be going better if I didn't feel like I always have shool the next day ._.,

Ah, so you're still on edge like you have school the next day, so you aren't enjoying yourself as much as you could be?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:26 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Ah, so you're still on edge like you have school the next day, so you aren't enjoying yourself as much as you could be?

Yesh.
Anyways, how have you been?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:30 am
I only remember that because it really bugged me, and I couldn't leave it where it was...but then I couldn't get back to it. ~_~ I remember a lot of my dreams, but they are almost always disjointed.

I'm doing okay. Work had my nerves frazzled last night cause I was the only person in a department for 3 hours because the other person who was supposed to be there never showed. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:36 am
0o; I"m getting a database error from hitting the forum button. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:36 am
Why didn't the person show up?

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:39 am
I think she was sick, and just didn't call in. ~_~ I know she was sick the day before, but still came to work, so I'm guessing it just got to be too much for her, but she still should have called in to give us a heads up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:40 am
I'm hidding in the thread since all of the forums seem to be buggy at the moment. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:43 am
That was just kindof strange. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games