Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko was busy browning some hamburger meat, one eye always on the kitten that was playing with it's reflection.
"I'd put it somewhere with carpet... just in case he really needs to go. I have this feeling he'd run toward it, slide on the tile, completely miss, and then he'd have an accident to clean up." the musician spoke, pointing to the living room with the spatula. "Maybe over near the fireplace? That end of the mantle where there's just a big vase and all?" he suggested before setting his utensil down.
His pants were vibrating...
Pulling the phone out, he smirked at the text then turned his phone onto record and filmed the tiny ball of mischief as it pawed at it's reflection. After a minute or so he sent a text with the video to Hiroki.

'Someone finds tile very entertaining.'

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:10 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki giggled while Akihiko took video of the kitten. It was cute watching the kitten try to figure out what he was seeing. "Well mm...Ok but I am not sure that having a litter box on the carpet is a great idea. If he misses the litter box it will be difficult to get the...mmm...urine out of the carpet. Where as the tile we can just mop. I'd really rather have it in the wash room away from food or family gathering areas."

Hiroki laughed as he watched the video. The laughing hurt but actually it was a healthy laugh and that eased the pain some. The kitten gave him reason to smile when he wasn't too sure what he had anymore in his life as far as romance. Even though...he really cared about his over protective Katsumi.

Oh he does! He gives me something to smile since I'm here by myself. The hospital moved me to my new room. It's nice. But...quiet.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

"Good point... okay yeah, put it in the utility room. It's on this floor... or maybe we should put it in our bathroom?" Akihiko asked, thinking over this as he drained any ground beef grease from the pan and into a metal coffee can. "I mean, if he's upstairs he has to run down but if he's downstairs he has to run up so... either way he's gotta figure out stairs."
The musician hadn't thought of that really... could the tiny guy even comprehend stairs yet!
"Maybe we need two litter boxes..." Narcissus groaned, thinking that stairs could be a very big obstacle to such a tiny body.

Again his phone vibrated and he looked down at it.

'Katsumi-kun's not with you? Ne... Asato... Nevermind I'll just call you instead.'

He sent that text and instead dialed Hiroki's cell number.
"Hey, feeling a little more human after some rest and food?"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki nodded then looked at the litter box. "Well if we have a small flat tub, we can put some pelts in it until tomorrow when we can go out and get better supplies."

As Ruki looked back at the kitten, he also considered the same thing as Akihiko, "Mmm...He's too small to get up those stairs yet. I wonder if he could jump them but he'd be tuckered out before he got to the top. "We will just have to carry him down when we go to bed."

---

Hiroki answered his phone, "Yeah, now I'm wide awake and restless. The TV is playing junk....I can't even find good music to listen too. Ah...and Katsumi isn't here. He must have left after I fell asleep. Not sure when he'll be back since he's recovering too. The new room is very nice though. I'm just bored. So how's the kitten? He's a cutey isn't he?"

Ruki looked up as Akihiko spoke to Hiroki, "Ask him where he found his kitten so we can go there too!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

Narcissus smiled, "There's a small plastic tub in the wash room if you want to use that. It's on the top shelf." he replied, pouring out a can of cheese into a pot and slowly heating it up.
He had the phone on the counter on speaker while he chopped up lettuce and tomato and onion.
"He's adorable and very energetic. Got in a fight with my hand earlier. Not sure who won." the musician replied, laughing softly. "Mmm, Ruki wants to know where you got him because now he wants a kitten too. Well no WE want one. Tempted to steal yours but I know it's got a special owner to go to." he continued, carefully stirring the pot of nacho cheese. "Ne, Asato... you said Katsumi left while you were asleep. Is... I mean are you two okay? I'm only asking because he looked like he wanted to claw my eyes out earlier... and... well... Ruki and I are kind of worried about you two... and the kitten in the middle of it all."

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:38 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"A fight with your hand? Well now. I"m sure he thinks he won." Hiroki grinned at the thought and then moved a little trying to get comfortable. "I got him from a shelter connected to the charity I support for disadvantaged kids. Umm...here...."

He pulled up the phone and address then selected share and sent the info to Akihiko's phone. "There's the location and phone number. It's a bit of a drive into Satima. They told me they were getting in a new batch of kittens soon so maybe you'll get lucky. My little guy was the last one of his litter. People are too superstitious about black cats it seems. But...he's perfect in my eyes."

Then he stopped and had to think about that. His voice was rather hesitant as he spoke, "I'm not sure....yet. He might not have been feeling well...but...mm..things seemed off. Yes, well if things don't work out between he and I, I'll bring the little kitten back to the Estate with me. I really need some unconditional love in my life." Pets didn't have ups and downs...nor dark hearts. Although just thinking about Katsumi before the surgery...he just wanted him back. "I want to be...his Lucky-san....but...ah... Aki thought the same way too...you both said the same thing. I really want him to be mine and I don't want to give up yet...but right now, I feel really exhausted and worn." Mostly do to the injury and maybe a bit of the hell around New Year's still lingered.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

"Black cats are adorable. Who cares about superstitions. It's not their fault they were born that color." Akihiko replied, watching the tiny ball of fur flop over onto the tile. "We'll check it out after babysitting duty is over."
Narcissus listened, knowing that Hiroki needed someone to talk to. It was so strange... lending an ear to a man that just months ago he enjoyed tormenting to no end.
"Sou ka... Mmmm... that could be. The bandage on his head had me worried. I mean... I wasn't right after what happened to my head so... I suppose I can't blame him for being off. Least he still remembers you and was all cuddly." the young tiger spoke, turning off the cheese and carefully crafting a giant platter of nachos. "Today was... hectic... so he was probably worried about you, Asato. You and Kaito-san and... dare I even think, Matsumoto-san as well. His world isn't very big, ne? So... if you and Kaito-san and Izo are the only ones in his immediate orbit... the notion of all of you being possibly gone..." sighing, Akihiko shook his head. "Gomen... I don't think I'd be right if I felt that... I mean, you're important to me, Asato, don't get me wrong. I... I really was worried, you know? But..." again he sighed. "I don't know. I can see why he's being overly protective. But like I'm really going to take you away." at this the young tiger laughed. "He's going to have to get it through his stubborn thick head that we're co-workers, soon to be co-chairmen actually, and friends. Besides... it's not like he can just lock you in his house..." Narcissus paused and looked curiously at the phone. "Wait... he can't do that, can he?"
After all, Hiroki HAD BEEN MISSING for a while...

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yeah...some people are just not very open minded. But...he's going to have a good home. I'm pretty sure he's a runt. But the look on his face when I saw him said take me home." Hiroki was very pleased with the kitten even if the rest of his life seemed awkward and uncertain.

"He does remember me...at least mm...not sure what else he feels about me but, indeed today was hectic and stressful. And you're right, he probably was worried." Although he wasn't sure what the exact type of worry was in Katsumi's head.

"I was worried about me. That first instance...I still only remember a small slice of the pain and then really I don't know what was happening after that. Waking up here...mm...after talking to Aki...well that seems to be the timeline I remember." Then he shook his head and looked towards his window. "I don't think he has anything to worry about in regards to that. I'm sure he has a pretty good idea about you and Lucky-san." Hiroki knew for certain that Katsumi knew but he didn't want to directly say that, "I don't know why he gets so touchy. It's not like I'm flirting with you or you with me."

However, he blinked when Akihiko asked that last question. "Let's not talk about what I do in his house...or, I'd be encouraged to asked about what you and Lucky-san do in your basement bedroom. However, if were to take some unexplained leave and I was away too long, I'm probably at his house." He wouldn't explain further but at least he'd give them a location to look.

Then he sighed, "He's a lot like you...and different too. I think it will take a lot longer for me to change his ways than for Lucky-san to refine yours. But he does have a good heart even if sometimes he doesn't quite understand it." Well, changing his ways would depend on many things...if they were together...if they were in love...if they were...mm...he didn't know what they were right now.

"But....keep sending me kitten photos!" he changed the subject to something happier. "I can't wait to see the little guy. He slept by my shoulder the first night."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

Akihiko didn't say anything for a moment, then he smirked. "Well you know I'd tell you EXACTLY what Ruki and I are up to in my basement. In fact, Yuuji has cameras all over my house so I'm sure he'd even let you watch if you were that curious." the musician spoke as he finished plating the nachos. "Ruki's determined to find the camera in our bedroom and destroy it. But..." Narcissus shook his head with a slight sigh. "I'll keep that in mind, Asato... and if you go missing again, then expect me on Katsumi's doorstep with Yuuji in tow."
The change in subject though was somewhat welcome and Akihiko cuoldn't help but laugh. "When I got back to your place, the kitten was asleep in Ruki's hair! It's probably just trying to stay warm but... really, the little guy's got too much energy. He's been attacking his reflection for a good ten minutes now... kind of tempted to throw him some string and see what happens."

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I'm not THAT curious. I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the basement without getting video feed." Hiroki leaned his head to the side wishing that he could do something fun and noting that there was an hour long special coming up of Shou's PV performances - Into My Fantasy. "Mm...I think we need you to make some new PVs. Looks like Smash sported a deal for an hour special on Shou's PVs. It's on tonight. You know you never did get Shou to sign with us...." Hiroki remembered that moment such a long time ago it felt like.

"Hey...mm..when you come tomorrow, you should bring the contracts. Ah...mine is at the house though. Mm...You know I've waffled between signing and not signing. Not sure you really want to run any of Ohayou but...Aki seemed to think that you'd do fine. However, I still think you should tour and do all those great things. So...I think you should get a really good second to work with you so when you're on tour, you don't have to worry about work getting done in the office." Hiroki wanted to think of other things that were important to him. If he did sign the papers, at least Ohayou wouldn't worry too much for someone else to run the company. Ok...so Akihiko probably wouldn't do that well on his own but then again MeKA and others were there to support him.

"He seems to be a snuggler. I'm glad for that. I wanted a cat that is friendly and happy. Really? Well he's curious just like every other tiger I know." Hiroki chuckled then gazed at the first video. Shou's costumes, stage and demeanor truly were theater. He hoped that Akihiko could bring that same magic to a future tour.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

Akihiko rolled his eyes as he put dishes in the sink. "I just finished a grueling three shows and you want me shooting a PV already? Yare yare, Asato... slave driver..." he teased, and though it was over the phone, the smirk on his face was obvious from the tone.
The young tiger smiled slightly, "Yes well I'll bring the contracts and you and I can go over them and sign. I think leaving Yuuji to do my work when I'm too busy would be the best option. No... I'm not ready to lead the company on my own. You had me scared shitless that I would be, baka." again a teasing tone.
And yet... Koyasu was serious.
"I'm not curious. I'm contemplative and observant. Doesn't mean I'm curious." Akihiko defended himself, picking up the phone and turning it off speaker now that the nachos were ready. "As for Shou... no... I didn't get him to sign. Want to disown me still?" he teased before moving the phone enough to yell back into the house, "RUKI! NACHOS!"
Laughing, the musician bent down and picked up the tiny kitten. "Don't worry. Your furball is in good capable hands. Course neither myself nor Ruki have ever had a pet so... not sure how capable these hands really are." Narcissus joked once more.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"No...well yes. I do want you to shoot some PVs but after you've had a couple weeks to mm...relax, exercise and have time to yourself." He wouldnt' say grieve. Hiroki didn't want to think of that but still as his eyes drifted away from the TV to the darkened sky through his window, he could still remember those moments in that office with Aki. He'd never forget...

One day, his boss would be waiting for him with brandy in a glass.....

"Hah...well you know I don't think I could have rested well had I left you the company. So I had to come back." he said with a smirk trying to feel really a part of this world again. "Well it would be rather difficult for me to disown you now. But I still want Shou with Ohayou." he rolled his eyes thinking how much trouble it would be to sign with this man. But...Aki wanted it and Hiroki knew that just beyond the door, Aki was still watching them.

----------

Ruki scrambled up the stairs when he heard the word, Nachos! "YAY!!!!" A loud cry of happiness filled the are as he came in to find the large feast of his favorite food.

The kitten peer up into Akihiko's face and batted at his nose playfully before starting his big purrs in Akihiko's hands.

"I can hear him! Kawaii!" said Hiroki with a warm smile. "You'll do ok. Food, water and a scooped litter box everyday plus love pretty much covers the kitten. He won't be there long enough to need a scratching post."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

"I plan on starting that time to myself tonight actually. I'm going to hand your kitten off to Ruki and... well... I made a promise to Crystal-san so I'm going to honor that promise and let myself grieve tonight. I don't know if you've allowed yourself to do the same, Asato... but you should once you're well." the musician smiled sadly. "I may laugh and put on a brave face, but you know me... I've just been burying it down deeper and deeper and I need to let it out before I explode... and doing so in the public eye probably wouldn't be the best thing for my career, ne?" he sighed, focused on the kitten on his hand. "After a few days I'll start working on the ideas for a PV... choose which song to do. I'd like to do a small PV collection for the songs from this album. Then of course Ruki and I will discuss the tour which won't be as grand as most of mine... I want fewer venues this time around... but that just means they'll sell out all the quicker, ne? Of course there will be photo shoots and interviews to do too... probably need to do a post gig interview too..." again he sighed. "Stop making me think about work, A-SA-TO... yare yare..." Narcissus grinned, laughing at the notion. "Yes well it would look awkward if I suddenly left Ohayou again. Probably wouldn't make the board happy either. Mmm... you and I and Ruki need to discuss some of the places to spend the money MeKA has loaned us too... so tomorrow I'm bringing him with me to visit. All work. No play."
Turning, Akihiko stepped to the side as Izzy entered the kitchen... but then he got swatted by a cat!
"Oi! Your kitten's trying to fight my nose!" the young tiger laughed as the small furball started to purr. "All he does is play and snuggle and purr... yeah I think we can do those things. Anything else to add? Or anything you want to tell Ruki before he digs into the nachos I made?"

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Good...mm...well...maybe so after all this is said and done." But Asato didn't feel as bad about his loss right now. He got to say Good Bye..but not forever. And that was comforting in its own way. There was someone waiting for him. Although he couldn't tell Akihiko that He didn't want to add to the young man's grief. "Yes, I do know you....and I'm glad you're following Ishi-san's instructions. Of course, I'm sure that a hours of snuggling with the kitten afterwards might be good medicine for you. So don't let Lucky-san take all of his time." Kittens were perfect medicine for many things....especially wounded hearts.

"Hah....well then I'm sure that the work will be something for you to look forward to in the future." Hiroki grinned listening to the ideas of the future tour. At least Akihiko was planing things out. He wasn't stagnant and that was a good thing. "Ah...yes, we probably should have that conversation sound like a busy day. Certainly better than laying here with nothing to do."

Hiroki laughed again and tried to stop himself. "He's a smart cat. Knows exactly how to get your attention. And what's wrong with playing, snuggling and purring? Mm....not really. Let him eat. I'll talk to the two of you tomorrow. See you then." He hung up the phone feeling a bit better overall. He wasn't caught up in thoughts about Katsumi. And that did easy his mind.

-------

"Wow...Akihiko, these look great!." Izzy picked up the plate and watched Akihiko with the kitten. "So you want me to take him now. He looks pretty happy in your hands." The kitten obviously had his own plans though because it was trying to crawl up Akihiko's arm to get to his shoulder.

Ruki giggled as he watched, "He really likes you. I'll go out to the living room and if you want to bring him in there after you peel him off your shoulder, I'll take over caring for him."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

"I have a feeling Ruki will eat his nachos and fall asleep playing with the kitten downstairs." Akihiko spoke with a smile as the tiny kitten clawed it's way up his arm slowly but with obvious determination. "Get some sleep and we'll see you tomorrow. Oyasumi, Asato."
After hanging up the phone, Narcissus turned to Izzy, one eyebrow raised. "Sooooo... Asato said that if he goes missing for a couple of days, we should look first at Katsumi's. He does love my brother... but he's noticed too that Katsumi's a bit off. Then again which one of us isn't right now. I'm chalking it up to stress and whatever happened to his head. Oh um... he had a bandage wrapped around his head under his hair so... yeah I can't remember if I told you that or not."
Sighing, Akihiko pulled the kitten off his shoulder, bringing the kitten up to stare into it's eyes. "YOU... better be good for Ruki." the young tiger followed his partner into the living room. "And don't steal his nachos. I made those especially for him, you know."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games