Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

But he'll get bigger when he grows into a cat. Well, we could get a runt too." Ruki smiled and noted that the tiger was kitten curious. "Do you think you'd like a long hair or a short hair?" asked Ruki as he watched the little guy eating.

"Mm...good idea. We can make sure we are meant to be kitten parent. I should go online and look up kitten things so we don't make big parenting mistakes before he goes to his new home." Ruki was a very organized man when it came to projects. He wanted the little guy to have a good life. "We will have to get kitten food...and get a litter box. Oh...mm...and scratching post. I've seen that cats on TV have places to mm...scratch their claws so they don't scratch your furniture. Good idea?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaito

"Can it be a nice hotel in a tourist area so I can go see the sites?" Kaito asked as he pondered the idea of a real vacation somewhere. Ok so it wouldn't be so great for Katsu but it might help him learn without permanent damage. Although Kaito wanted to keep Katsu from getting into trouble with this man period. He didn't really like Katsu having to suffer.

"Mmm.....I see. Umm...well, he's not a bad guy. But sometimes he's stubborn and I guess doesn't think. No wait, he does think but, I think he likes to get a rise. I don't know much about his reading stuff...He really needs time to become sensitive to being with human beings...the good and bad of it. I'm sure that he'd be more cautious about reading if he had more feelings for people in general. Takes time I guess." Kaito said as he scratched his head. He didn't know the depths of what it might take to stop Katsu's impulsive habits. Seemed to him there was only one person Katsu wouldn't willingly read again and that was Shou. Why...because it had been a bad experience. Kaito didn't know the details but had a feeling that whatever Katsu saw left him out of control of the situation and thus vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"He certainly has his uses. Azriel-san makes money and that keeps him in the spider's good graces. Unlike the PIT however, it seems I will need to come up with punishments for when he gets out of hand. In the dark, he would have just fallen. Here... well... perhaps next time I will take you from him for a time. And I think a tourist area can be arranged, so long as you keep a bodyguard with you nearby." Ishihara replied with a smile. "After all, it isn't your fault when Azriel-san does something stupid. You shouldn't be punished in his stead. Maybe I could even send you to the beach, provided the weather is nice?"
Yes, You was really easy to get along with. Having everyone fear him wasn't exactly what the shark wanted.
Azriel didn't fear him... but was wary.
Hiroki, it seemed, did fear him...
Kaito... well... maybe he wouldn't fear him quite so much now.
"And I do apologize for upsetting you the other day. I was not my intention but... well I am rather glad you didn't throw up on me, Kaito-san." Ishihara added with a wink.

User Image

"Well, we should leave the kitten here tonight until we get Asato's approval tomorrow. After we visit, we can go buy a few things." Narcissus spoke with a smile, reaching one arm out as far as possible and swiping at that little kitten tail near the food bowl.
Blue eyes flickered over to his partner. "Mmmm... yeah I'd rather not have my furniture clawed to bits but... well which is softer? Short or long? Do you have any allergies to either types?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Awh...ok..." Ruki for a moment seemed just like a kid. He really didn't want to just leave the kitten over night here. "I don't have any allergies that I know of." Of course he never had a cat before but so far this one hadn't caused him any problem.

The little kitten looked back from his plate and then pounced Akihiko's hand! His little paws and body covered the star's hand trying to play with him. A small kitten mew that kind of sound like a playful grow escaped his lips.

Ruki started laughing as he watched. "Go little guy go!"

Kaito

Kaito smiled a little hoping that Katsu would take that sort of thing better than torture. He really didn't think torture worked long term with Katsu. "The beach? Really? Oh...or maybe Fuji Land...or Disneyland?" The young man liked the idea of going to a theme park for fun.

He was happy he'd avoid punishment if Katsu was stupid although he really wanted to get Katsu to stop making bad judgments. But sometimes he felt Katsu was just trying to test the water.

"Ah...yeah...mm...well um...you don't always come off as a...nice guy...um...and I was pretty drunk and sick. I'm glad I didn't either. I really didn't want to be...um...shark meat." He as still embarrassed about that. Very embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

Akihiko laughed, "Oi, neko-kun... that stings." he joked, wiggling his fingers and managing to bop that little kitten tummy as he did so. The small fury body jiggled on his hand as his fingers kept moving.
Then, the musician let his hand go still to see what the tiny cat would do.
"I don't think I'm allergic either. And don't pout. We can't take him tonight cause that would be stealing."

User Image

Ishihara laughed softly, "I have a feeling that Azriel-san is going to hold that over your head for a while, Kaito-san. But I really wouldn't have made you shark meat... though... I probably would have demanded you get my clothes dry cleaned while I dealt with the bat." he spoke, dark eyes watching Kaito before, once more, laughter came from his voice. "The beach yes... Fuji Land and Disneyland probably not. That makes extra expenses unless you request it and can pay from your own pocket for everything but the hotel and food." You replied honestly. "You are getting a salary working for Azriel-san, after all. The better you perform, the larger your bonus. The bat needs a good working team and that will take time."
Ishihara smiled slightly, leaning back comfortably in the car. "I had a similar conversation with Ryukaze-san recently. He said I came off as somewhat anti-social basically. Perhaps it's because I'm always trying to observe while doing my job. In your case, you know my darker dealings to a degree and prior to now you've had no reason to thing of me as a nice guy at all. I can hardly blame you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:35 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"It's not stealing if we are just taking care of him over night with all intentions to give him to Hiroki-san when he return. We can leave a message on Hiroki-san's phone." Besides how many times did Akihiko just do what he wanted anyway? But if the had to leave him Izzy could deal but the little guy might get lonely over night!

Ruki just laughed when he watched the little kitten jiggling around. It was trying so hard to win! The little kitten backed up when the hand stopped moving. But...after a moment it's little butt started wiggling and its shoulders hunched down. "Oh...he's going to pounce." Ruki's eyes widened with amusement because as soon as he said that, the little guy leaped on Akihiko hand with a soft thud!

Kaito

"Ah...I'm not sure if I would have been capable of dry cleaning your clothes. I don't think I'm going to be drinking like that ever again." Kaito glanced out the window not wanting to thinking of the hangover and misery.

"Oh...ok...guess I better earn some money before then, ne?" he smiled a little glad to get away from talking about his....puke. "Yeah...that's going to take time. Team 5 is really superior. I want my team to be like them but...it's hard to be like Yamada Haru. He's super smooth...and efficient. And you know when he's pissed because his fingers go straight to his glasses." Kaito chuckled, "I know when to duck. But I'm learning a lot. Although, I think Shou-san's team is like completely dedicated. They don't act like Team 3. They are happy to come to work and really cool about making great stuff. But I guess that kind of get the dedication come from their management and star. Shou-san has...mm...magic. It's really creative working for him. I think Katsu can do that too. But...well mm... he's used to being really independent and his goth style is cool but I'm not sure how to get the team to be like Shou's. Believing in that magic again." Kaito was really thinking about work a lot. It rarely left his mind because he wanted to help Katsu, he wanted to stay out of the pit. So dedication to this had become his life. When he wasn't seeing his friend, he spent a lot of time working hard on this project.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

Ishihara smiled warmly, "You've the right attitude, Kaito-san. Keep thinking like that and you'll do Azriel-san proud. But... I can understand what you mean. In regards to Yamada-san and his megane. I've worked with the man before, especially as of late, and pushing his glasses up tends to be the prelude to frustration or annoyance with him."
Deep down, You wanted to go home and make sure Haru was alright. He knew the man could take care of himself... but his partner had been worried.
Yet there was still so much for Ishihara to get done today.
"Don't strive to be Yamada-san, Kaito-san. Strive to be you. To be the best friend and biggest help to Azriel-san that you can be. Maybe you can create some magic with his team... or perhaps inspire Azriel-san to create that magic on his own."
The car pulled up to Katsumi's house and Ishihara stepped out, making sure all was clear before ushering Kaito out as well. He walked the man up to the door.
Nishikawa answered, bowing to the two before You pushed Kaito into the house. "You two will guard Kaito-san as if your lives depended on it. There was an incident at Koyasu Aki's funeral today. Azriel-san did not attend, but Kaito-san did. He is to have a few days off from work so please make sure he remains safe."
Nishikawa nodded, not really liking these things happening when their main charge wasn't under their roof. But he couldn't do anything about it.
With a smile, Ishihara bowed to Kaito. "I'll be in touch. If you remember anything, call me immediately. Right now I have to ensure the Doctor doesn't off a key witness so I must be going. If you want to visit Hiroki-san, Kaito-san, please make sure both Nishikawa-san and Takatori-san accompany you. Oyasumi." You spoke before excusing himself and getting back into the car.
It had been a long day.... and it wasn't over yet.

User Image

Sighing, Akihiko looked to his partner. "If we take the kitten home YOU get kitten duty tonight. Think you can handle that, Ruki?" the young tiger asked with one raised eyebrow.
Then suddenly his hand was pounced!
Narcissus couldn't stop the laughter that came from him as that tiny ball of fur fought against his fingers. Of course the musician wasn't going to let the kitten win so he kept moving his fingers and trying to dislodge the fury mass.
Then, well, Akihiko raised his hand... the kitten actually attached to it!... into the air. He pulled the tiny cat over, setting it on the bed between himself and Izzy once more.
"He's trouble..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I think I can handle it. It has to be easier than taking care of a child right?" answered Ruki. But even as he answered the kitten had attacked his partner's hand with a mega kitten pounce! Ok so it wasn't a really hard pounce but the small thud was probably big to the tiny kitten.

It held on as Akihiko lifted and deposited the black kitten between them. The kitten mewed and started circling then kneading bread on the bed as it got closer to Akihiko. Soon it nuzzled against Akihiko's neck and started purring big again.

"Boy...that kitten has a huge purr box. Awh...he wants to sleep with you, Akihiko." Izzy smiled as he watched the kitten yawn. Little pink tongue poking out of the blackness. "I think once his eyes change they are going to be very pretty."

Kaito

"Yeah...well I don't know of anyone that can be like Yamada-san. He's really...intense but he gets things done. I mean I want to be like that. Getting things done right at work." Kaito took a deep breath. "I don't think I could do work the way Yamada-san does exactly."

Kaito stepped into the house after being pushed that direction, glad to be home. He bowed back to Ishihara-san because that was the right thing to do. The man was a higher up in Smash so he had to be polite and...well the man didn't seem so bad either. At least, when Kaito wasn't the target. "Ok I'll let you know....if I remember anything else that is." He smiled back and waved as Ishihara left. Very weird...Kaito thought that #1 might be a nice guy.

Once inside, he told the bodyguards he was heading to bed after a shower. And that's exactly what he did. Falling flat on the bed and passing out afterwards. It had been a long day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Akihiko smiled, and perhaps for the first time that day, the smile was completely genuine.
"It's adorable... too bad this can't be our kitten... but I wouldn't want to lay claim to something that's meant to, hopefully, do a lot of good." the musician whispered, gently letting his fingers stroke the tiny furball against his neck. Blue eyes flickered over to Izzy in confusion however, "His eyes will change? Awww.... look at that tongue!" Playfully, Narcissus poked one finger at that tiny mouth, hoping to get a kitten kiss.

(((OOC: Hehehe, whenever I want Mokona to give me a kiss I say "Little pink tongue!" and boom! Tiny poodle puppy kisses!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:43 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...we should find our own little joy. Although, if we could keep this one...I would in a heart beat. He's just so friendly. Hiroki-san made a really good choice."

"Well yes, see his eyes are a bluish color because he's still a baby but in a couple months they will change into whatever color they are meant to be. Even human babies go through that. But...mm...I know with pets blue eyes aren't a good thing because many times a blue eyed pet can be deaf." Izzy never had pets but he did grow up around people with pets. Although he didn't know everything in detail most of the things he knew were from what others had told him.

"Can we go get our own kitten once Hiroki-san is out of the hospital??" asked Ruki as he watched the little kitten lick Akihiko's finger tip. Then two paws came up and grabbed that finger tip so the little guy could lick further along Akihiko's salty finger. "I think he's young enough to be recently on regular food. Because he still likes to suck on things sometimes."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

"Deaf? Hmm... well I hope this little guy's eyes turn a very beautiful color. Maybe green? He's so dark though..." Akihiko laughed as the kitten latched onto his finger. "I wonder if it misses it's family... I mean... doesn't this guy have brothers and sisters and a mom somewhere?"
The musician glanced to his partner. "Yeah, Ruki. We can get a kitten once Asato can take care of this one again. I have a feeling this furball is going to make him smile while he's stuck in bed."
Akihiko couldn't really explain it... but somehow this kitten was keeping him calm. He didn't know why or how it was happening... only that it was.
"Come on. Let's get him and some of his things and head home, ne? I can make you nachos and you can lay on the sofa with the kitten chowing down."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:08 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well...golden and light yellow are the most common colors. But...if he gets green eyes, he will be a very special little kitty." Then Ruki had to ponder the next thought Akihiko had. "I suppose he does...it's only natural. But if he was in a shelter, then is family might have been gone or never with him there. So...he needs a new family. Yeah...you're probably right. The little guy is making me smile and he's not even going to be ours."

Although as Ruki got out of bed, he had to wonder how much kitten care he would have to do. Seemed like Akihiko was fascinated by the fur ball. "Mmm...I look forward to the Nachos. Alright...take the kitten and find his carrier. I'm sure that Hiroki-san had something to bring him home in. Probably a box that has a handle with the name of the shelter or store on it. I'll get the food and mm....see what to do about his litter box.

The little kitten was still latched on to Akihiko's finger snuggled in at his neck. It wasn't really moving too much because it was sleepy and warm but Akihiko's finger was like playing with another kitten...fun.

Ruki took the food bowl and left the room leaving Akihiko with the little guy.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:11 am
User Image

Blue eyes watched Izzy walk out of the room, then the musician smiled at the furry kitten as he grabbed it. He pulled the furball up to his chest instead, wanting to keep it warm as he searched.
"You're going to make Asato and Katsumi very happy, koneko-kun. Maybe Ruki and I will get someone for you to play with on occasion, ne? It's lonely... being the only one." the musician whispered before holding the kitten right up in front of his face and poking it's tiny nose with his own. "Now let's find your carrier so we can take you home and babysit until Asato is better, ne?"
And so that's what the young tiger did. He actually found the box in what was now Hiroki's closet. All the while though, the young tiger kept the kitten tucked safely against his chest with one hand.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

By the time they got home, Koneko was mewing a lot. He didn't like being alone in the carrier and as soon as they stopped he was thumping his small paws on the sides and crying!

"Oh boy. I'm not sure if he hates the ride or just the carrier...but you take him inside and I'll bring in his stuff.' Izzy said as he opened the trunk.

When Akihiko would finally open the carrier the small kitten leapt and stumbled back into the carrier. Just a little to small to make a grand exit. He was still very clumsy but very determined. The kitten mewed loudly at Akihiko trying to reach him.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

Akihiko smiled and took his cell phone from his pocket. He snapped a quick picture of the overly determined kitten then sent it to Hiroki with the following message.

'Ruki and I figured we would babysit until you came home. Hope you don't mind. We didn't want him to be neglected by the butler.'

Very gently, the young tiger picked the kitten up and pulled it to his chest. "Now, this isn't your home BUT it will be for a couple of days until your owner comes back."

Walking into the kitchen with the kitten, Narcissus set it on the tile floor to see just what it would do with a slippery surface, while he started getting items out for nachos.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

The kitten looked down at the smooth tile then started trying to walk. It fell on its tummy and laid there for a moment then tried again. Soon it was waddling around on its small pads toward Akihiko. But it seemed to catch it's reflect for a few moments in the tile and stopped then plopped on to its butt swatting at the floor.

In the hospital, Hiroki lay there staring at the ceiling thinking about how Katsumi had acted when he was there... Most of it probably was an act. For a moment, Hiroki felt very alone. There really wasn't anything he could do about except then the phone buzzed. His hand reached over and he picked it up to spy the tiny kitten leaping at his face in the image. He laughed as he looked at the photo.

Wow...he's so cute. I wish I was there to cuddle him. You decided to babysit? Really? Ok...hahah...looks like he really wanted out of that box!

He stared at the photo and wondered again if the kitten would have a happy home with Katsumi....And he wondered if he would have a happy home as well.

Ruki set up the litter and the cat food inside the kitchen. "I'm not sure the best place to put the litter box? Any ideas? Hiroki-san got the pad and pebbles type so its pretty easy to clean and no dust but I wasn't sure where to put it."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games