Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were some things in this world that made perfect sense to Akihiko. Some things that were just truths without being questioned.
The sun would rise on the morning... the rain would wash away the grime and mud... the snow would bite and sting with a frigid cold.
But there were other things that, try as he might, he could never fully grasp.
The designs of a crafty old tiger was one of those things.
Standing in the doorway to the Koyasu estate, Akihiko had to remind himself that this house was Hiroki's now. This was no longer his home... and it hadn't been for a very long time.
His boots creaked on the floorboards as he ascended the grand staircase. It was an automatic movement... one born from countless days of routine and it took only seconds to arrive at a doorway that was both familiar and yet alien to him.
The room of a teenager... a room he hadn't meant to see again... but one that now held something... someone... very very special.
Walking in, Narcissus couldn't help but stand beside the bed and watch the sleeping figure. His manager had forgotten to take off his glasses and they lay skewed on his face. There was a small black kitten tangled in the mess of braids and extensions that had been woven into the man's hair by Nikki's skilled hands.
"Tadaima..." Akihiko whispered, kneeling down beside the bed and very gently taking one of Izzy Lucky's hands into his own as his partner slept.
The kitten stirred, waking with a soft 'mew' before blinking at the young tiger. It pawed at it's hair strewn pillow, but soon returned to napping.
Inside, Narcissus felt part of his mask shatter. He wanted to go home... wanted to be in familiar surroundings where he didn't have to put on a front for others.
It would be time soon... time where he could finally grieve and pour his heart into tears that were too long coming.
But the young man smiled softly, seeing that kitten nestled in his lover's hair and... well... in that moment, Akihiko couldn't help but lean in and steal a gentle kiss from Izzy's lips.

Walking down the hallway of the hospital, it was almost like a black aura surrounded the young man. He looked pissed off more than anything, and try as he might, Katsu couldn't shake the bothersome feeling.
"This is a pain in the a**..." he hissed, finally finding Izo and Ishihara-san both. "Can I go home now? I'm tired of playing cute."
Of course he didn't really give a damn if Kaito heard those words. Nor if Ishihara had either.
Azriel was in no mood to act any more. Black nails ran through his hair as he sighed. "Kaito-kun wants to go home too. Think you could take him, Ishihara-san?"
The shark nodded, "I think that can be arranged."
"Good..." dark eyes flickered to Izo. "I hate hospitals... they smell wrong. There's so much death and blood here but they cover it up and make it colder than the PIT. Trying to make things pretty by putting flowers and happy signs around... bakabakashi..." he sighed slightly, lithe fingers rubbing at a portion of the bandage on his head. "I can't work my charm here properly either... damn people walking in and out all the time... ******** Akihiko..."
Oh yes, Azriel wasn't happy about the tiger's appearance in HIS pet's hospital room.
In fact... he wasn't quite happy about anything.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The softness of that hand caused a light stirring of the manager, the noise of mewing...something was tight in his hair. Izzy's eyes slowly opened with the small kiss upon his lips. "Aishiteru...." he murmured as he looked up into those blue eyes. "I'm glad you're home." His smile was genuine and warm but he still looked sleepy. Obviously the sleep was doing him good, "Hiroki-san is awake?'

He tried to get up but he realized something was heavy in his hair. "Awh...this tiny kitten has been sleeping here all this time...He's so adorable, Akihiko." Izzy didn't get up after realizing the tiny kitten was tangled in his hair."Do you want to snuggle with me?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

The Hospital

Kaito hedge away from that dark aura. He felt like he was in a room with 3 very dangerous men. He was just a small fox in really cold room. His lips never said JACK SH*T as they spoke. Oh great, the Shark was going to take care of him....Please let me get home, he hesitantly thought hoping no one could hear what he was thinking. All that cute was totally an act. Man, Kaito had been fooled but this reminded him of the Katsu he knew in the Pit. Shoot. He had to be careful. He didn't want to get bit by anyone within striking distance.

Izo smirked, "Yeah. Well, I guess I should take you back to the house. You need rest...and mm...let's walk out of the hospital."

Once outside and close to his limo, he glanced back at the shark, "You said that #2 was taking our 'guest' to the Doctor. That means we don't have long to just dally about. He'll get impatient if he has a potential...new subject." He wasn't going to be able to take his young son to this event with his current condition. "We will either need to move him or go there within the day."

Kaito followed but made himself scarce. He didn't mutter a word and he stayed near Katsu because he felt safer there, however, Izo noticed how quiet the young man was and then said to Katsu, "You're stage manager still seems a bit distraught after the trauma of the day. Ishihara-san, Please send Yamada-san a note to let him know that Team 3's stage manager has the next few days off. And, get a full account from him about the event. If he saw anything important."  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

Blue eyes remained fixed on Izzy, as if memorizing every blink and every twitch of the lips. "I don't think the kitten will let you up so easily so... hai." the musician smiled before actually picking up that kitten and laying it beside Izzy as he crawled into bed behind the man.
"We need to go home soon but... for now... I just want to hold you."
Warm arms wrapped around Lucky from behind, pulling him against Akihiko's chest. Lithe fingers reached out to gently stroke the black kitten nestled against Izzy.
"Asato is awake, yes. He should be fine. It was... really close for a while though. They almost lost him. Demo... Katsumi-kun's with him right now."

Azriel followed without a word, but once at the limo... once Izo was giving Ishihara orders about Kaito...
One of Katsumi's hands struck out, grabbing Kaito by the wrist and pulling the man behind him. "He is not to be hurt in your questioning." the bat spoke, dark eyes zeroed in on Ishihara alone.
The shark smirked, "Why would I hurt him if he cooperates?"
"I mean it..." Azriel hissed, body coiled to spring if You so much as blinked wrong. "He has a right to be scared. Twice people have come for lives close to him and twice he's been caught up in it. I want him safe and protected and if he tells me otherwise..."
Sure, the bat couldn't exactly do anything and Ishihara knew it. BUT if Izo ordered it...
"I will not harm him. Nor will anyone in my employ. Does that satisfy you?" You asked, looking to Kaito. "I will take him home, hear his account, then go about moving the 'guest' to a safer location away from madmen and their snakes."
Katsu's grip on Kaito's wrist released and he nodded, turning to his stage manager. "I'll call you later, ne? Get some rest and... try not to puke on the shark." he added with a tiny bit of a wink before getting into Izo's limo.
Ishihara, for his part, bowed to the spider. "I will take care of the guest today, sir. After all, I know Azriel-san will want to be there to dirty his hands if he can... he is quite good at getting information when he wants to be. Perhaps I can occupy the Doctor elsewhere for the time being." Again, dark eyes glanced to Kaito. "Come with me. You'll be under house arrest for the next couple of days as you 'recover from this traumatic event'. I wouldn't want something to happen to Azriel-san's 'friend' after all."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy scooted a little so Akihiko could nestle in. Then his hand stroked the kitten's tail. He really was feeling much more human and this was very comfortable. "I'm so glad he woke up sooner rather than later. I was so worried about him...about you...I'm glad you're here with me."

"Awh...I still can't believe that Hiroki-san got this cute little guy. Mm...I suppose Hiroki is happy that Katsumi is there with him." He snuggled against Akihiko and felt content. Everything was going to be alright...he hoped. Although he knew that Akihiko needed some time for his own tears.

The Hospital

Kaito shrank into invisibility as he hid behind Katsu. Well, maybe not invisible but no one would have noticed him if they didn't know he was there. Kaito had a habit of making himself very small and inconsequential when he needed to. This is how he survived in the Pit. At least part of his defense.

Izo rolled his eyes, "Ishihara-san isn't going to hurt him. Now let's get going, "I've still a few hours of work to get done...that all this certainly delayed." Izo turned and crawled into the limo. It wasn't necessarily an order but even Izo could tell that Kaito wasn't the type to need extra persuasion. The young man wouldn't give the Shark trouble and Ishihara probably would be gentle enough.

The spider nodded from his seat in the car as #1 explained what he'd be doing next. He smiled slightly because he was certain that Ishihara would enjoy gathering up the...guest.

Kaito nodded as Katsu told him he'd call, "Ok...umm... I will. You too. Uh....I won't." He didn't want to be REMINDED about the PUKING! "I'll never drink again." he whispered to himself. He then followed Ishihara and still hoped that he'd be ok Today was a very long....day.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Sighing to himself, Azriel leaned back against the warmed seat of the limo. He pulled his knees up to his chest, resting his chin on his knees as dark eyes watched the world go by from the tinted windows.
"Where are we going anyway? Ginza? Okaasan's?" the bat really didn't care either way, but he wanted to know.
Then, tilting his head to the side, Katsu looked over to Izo. "I'm glad you're safe."
It was... perhaps a rather random thing coming from the bat, but he did mean it.
"No one died... and now you've an assassin in your hands. But how many more times will 'no one die', ne? Eventually... someone's bound to never wake up... if this keeps happening."
Again the young man sighed, "This is such a pain... It's hard enough to find happiness... now they just want to ruin everything."

User Image

User Image

Bowing as the limo left, Ishihara straightened and then opened the door to the other car. Luckily it had a driver and he was able to usher Kaito into the back seat.
Getting in, the car headed off toward Azriel's home.
"I'll be very clear with you, Kaito-san. I've no intentions of harming you nor have I ever wanted to. I do as ordered. You have done nothing to warrant the wrath of the spider or my own... and you seem to be able to keep Azriel-san from garnering more wrath than he can handle." Ishihara smiled pleasantly. "I'm not a monster, Kaito-san. I do my job and at the end of the day I go home and am no different than most men. Yes, my job can be messy... but it is my way of life. Shadows are needed in this world. To protect and defend and to act when necessary. You are a fine man, Kaito-san. You've a good head on your shoulders. When I saw the footage of how you helped Azriel-san after my... session with him... I realized that having you at his side does the boy some good. You are a constant. Azriel-san needs a constant. And thus, I will not take you from him if it is within my power. I am, after all, partially to thank for your current condition. I spoke with Izo on your behalf... on Azriel-san's behalf... and now you work for him and for SMASH and you live in the sunlight." dark eyes flickered to Kaito as You stared at him for a long moment. "Relish it. Azriel-san is hot headed and rash and he needs someone who can talk some sense into him from time to time. Be his friend. His constant. After all... you're a very reliable person, Kaito-san. He trusts you more than you may think."
Sighing slightly, Ishihara withdrew a small pack of flavored cigars from his pocket, offering Kaito one before lighting his own. "I have a heart beneath what you see, Kaito-san. Everyone does. We are all human, after all."

User Image

Akihiko closed his eyes, taking a deep breath of Izzy's own scent. The young tiger laughed softly, burrying his face in the back of his partner's head. "You smell of kitten and incense..." he whispered, actually liking that strange smell combination.
Sighing, he drew Izzy just a tiny bit closer. "Don't worry about me, baka. I'll be fine. I want to go home though... make you the biggest plate of nachos ever... and then just fall asleep. You deserve nachos after everything that's happened today." Narcissus yawned lightly, his fingers stroking the nape of the kitten's neck. "Katsumi-kun seems happy. But the keyword is seems... because I don't think he really is." there was a sad smile on Akihiko's face, though it were impossible to tell due to Izzy's bed head of braids. "He wears a mask like I do... so it's easier for me to see through than most. I... hope Asato can see through it as well. But... I can't help but wonder why Asato bought this little guy. He supposedly a surprise for Katsumi-kun but... Hmm... Maybe Asato knows something about my brother that I don't... Maybe the kitten is meant to help him, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:12 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Nachos? Mmm...I look forward to that." Izzy sighed happily thinking about how his tummy would feel filled with Nachos. "Kitten and Incense...mm..I guess that isn't a bad combination. I almost want a kitten for myself after seeing this little guy. You've never had a pet before...neither have I. But...this one is so sweet. He just wants love. Mm...reminds me of you when you're being all lazy." A small smile formed on his lips watching those fingers stroke the small kitten.

The little kitten stretched out as Akihiko stroked him. Tiny paws with little pads showing needle like claws as his small belly was exposed. A large purr filled the kitten's belly and rumbled out. "Awh...." Izzy snuggled with Akihiko and smiled contently.

But then Izzy listened to Akihiko's other words and a small frown came across his lips. "He's probably angry that Hiroki-san is hurt... Or do you think it's something else? Like...do you think that he and Hiroki-san aren't happy together?" His head turned just a little so he could see the edge of Akihiko's face even if he couldn't turn fully around.

"Mm....this kitten could do anyone wonders. But...are you sure Katsumi could cherish this little guy?" Izzy wasn't sure what sort of person hide within Katsumi. He had seen glimpses of things but his time around the young man had been quite short.

Kaito

Kaito shrank into the seat and if he could have disappeared it would have happened. As soon as Ishihara started to speak, Kaito did look and listen. He was obviously the type that used every tactic not to bring anger front and center on him.

When Ishihara was nice he wasn't sure what to think about it. He bit his bottom lip trying to take in every word but he wasn't sure if he agreed that Ishihara You wasn't a monster. Maybe a monster with a man's skin but no normal man had Ishihara's particular...tastes nor so easily killed other men.

BUT....Kaito wouldn't disagree with the other man's evaluation of what he was. In fact, he smiled a little and responded with proper Japanese responses to assure Ishihara he was listening. Kaito had a lot of common sense when it came to survival. Insert conversation here. "ah...mm... yeah...Azriel-san is umm... well...he's not so foul tempered all the time and I try to help him be..mmm....happy. He's just a little touchy sometimes." Kaito's survival instincts knew when to semi agree but not quite agree with another man's statement. It gave him an opinion without totally negating the other man's statement.

Of course he was very surprised that this man was the one that had...helped free him from the pit? "Uh....I didn't know that sir...um...Thank you!" He was sincere about that. He never dreamed that the shark would have done that for him. So that's how he got out. Kaito never really asked Katsu how he managed it. "Umm...I'll try to always be there for him, sir." And that definitely was true because Kaito did think of Katsu as a friend. His one friend...well Hiroki was sort of a friend too. But Katsu was his best friend.

Kaito carefully took a cigarette that was offered to him. However the young man didn't really smoke. But he wasn't stupid enough not to take the cigarette. Ok..maybe a puff or two might be relaxing if he didn't choke on it. However, he kind of sat there holding it awkwardly not really sure what to do.

"Umm... I guess you do...I mean well yes, everyone does...is human." He stumbled across words. It would take Kaito a little time to become comfortable with his situation. Of course, maybe in all honesty it was safer if he didn't.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"We are going to back to the Sanctuary because I really don't want to take a look at my TV after today's events and you've been pushing yourself too much today." answered Izo as he leaned back in his leather seat. "Yeah..well, eventually someone will slip up and we can start finding out who is sending these bastards. I've a feeling whoever is in charge of these men isn't the source but one step at a time. Enemies like this know the risks and have a lot of fail safes set up."

Izo closed his eyes and tried to figure out his next steps forward with work rather than these assassins. He knew better than to dwell on crap like this too long. Patience was a virtue even for a spider. He'd wait...eventually he'd find his prey.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Azriel made a 'tsk' sound, an obvious display of his annoyance. "Damn sniper... ruining my fun." he grumbled, dark eyes focused once more outside the vehicle.
He uncurled himself, stretching his arms and legs out in front of him. "I haven't been pushing myself. Just because doing something is a pain in the a**, it doesn't mean I'm overworked. My pet wants me to spend time at his new home once he's out of the hospital. Somehow I have to convince him that recovering at my home is a better idea... but THAT means opening my house up to the likes of Akihiko..." another 'tsk' sound came from his lips as dark eyes slipped closed and Azriel leaned his head against the window.
The cold outside, for once, felt kind of nice on his forehead.
"And I can't work on training him because of his damn injuries. I hate being patient... not to mention I'm going to be damn horny by the time he's actually well enough to do anything..."

User Image

User Image

A small smile came to Ishihara's lips. "You don't have to smoke it if you don't want to, Kaito-san. I just thought to offer. It would be rude not to."
The fragrant smell of strawberries filled the air as the shark blew out a small stream of smoke. "You are not a denizen of the PIT any longer, Kaito-san. Whatever you say to me will not offend nor garner you any sort of punishment. The reason why I disciplined Azriel-san recently was because he tried to get me into trouble with the spider. Of course Matsumoto-san was disturbed by the news... but it wasn't something that your friend needed to have brought to his attention because I would have once I had gathered the proper information. As such, Azriel-san stuck his nose where it didn't belong, it angered the spider, and he was then reprimanded for it." Ishihara's dark eyes fixed on Kaito. "Your mannerisms of blending into the background are quite useful, but such a defense isn't needed around me. I act only on the spider's orders or... for fun. But the fun part doesn't really result in any pain, like when I surprised Azriel-san by breaking through the house's defenses unseen. He was perfectly fine, though a bit startled, and I was able to find a few flaws in security. I may enjoy taking life where it need be taken... but I don't do so on a mere whim. You are useful, Kaito-san. And as long as you stay useful, there will be no need to fear me."
He tipped the ashes of his tiny cigarillo into an ash tray in the backseat of the car. "Now... how about you tell me what it was you saw or remembered or even think you saw. Sometimes our eyes can play tricks on us, Kaito-san. So I want to know what you heard... what you felt and smelt and sensed in the moments leading up to and following the sniper's attack. What thoughts went through your mind first? How did you personally react?"

User Image

"Then maybe you should pick out a tiny kitten and bring it home." Akihiko suggested, continuing to gently stroke the tiny furball. He turned one hand, letting a finger get caught between the padded paws of the kitten.
"I wouldn't mind something cute like this around... AND I bet it would want to sleep in with me too instead of being an early bird." he teased, poking Izzy in the ribs with his other hand.
But the subject returned to his brother and for a moment, Narcissus didn't know what to say.
"How could anyone not love such a small creature?" the young tiger whispered, blue eyes focused on the small mass of warm black fur. "I don't know what goes through his mind to be honest, Ruki. He's fiercely protective of Asato though, that much I'm certain of. I thought at one point he'd pounce on me and try to claw me to death just for being there. I get the feeling he wants Asato all to himself. Kind of like me with you only... to an extreme. I mean, if you decided you loved Shou-san, sure I'd be devastated and try everything to get you back... but I don't think I'd hurt you or him... you know? I'm not so sure my brother has that same sort of restraint..." Akihiko sighed softly, breathing deep that kitten and incense smell that Izzy was giving off. "I don't know if they're happy together... but that's something Asato has to figure out. If he isn't happy and he wants out of that relationship, I'll help him. But I won't force him out. I wouldn't do that to anyone."

He had been far busier than he thought he would be lately. With taking care of Ko-kun and spending time with Sai while his brother was still his brother, Naoko had been having a lot of fun.
In between he had been making new kimono designs, and had picked up the ones specifically ordered for Izzy Lucky and Narcissus... though he hadn't gotten a chance to deliver them just yet.
With what was splayed all over the news today though, he really knew he couldn't take the clothes to them just yet.
Of course the blond had been out having lunch at a cafe when the news of the attack at Koyasu Aki's funeral hit the wires. Naoko had been working on lyrics and sipping coffee when he spotted the disturbance on a nearby television inside the cafe. Quickly he had called Yamada to make sure Shou and Ko were alright... just in case... and to let him know that he'd probably be late coming home because he was busy.
It was easier for him to work away from the house after all...
But as the pianist finished the last line of the song he was currently working on, he couldn't help but wonder what Oreo was up to.
It'd been a couple of days since he'd had lunch with the man after all... and he had promised to bring some things...
So, Naoko called Propero's and made an appoint for a few hours from now. Then, the blond set about going to the store and getting the items he had promised... including an MP3 player that he then downloaded his own personal discography to... including a few of Shou's own songs.
By the time he arrived at the club, the pianist had a small bag of goodies for his friend.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:36 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh? Can I?" Izzy's voice perked up as he thought about having a little pet. Cats were supposed to be easier to care for than dogs. "But who would watch him if we went out of town for tours? I mean I suppose we can have someone take care of him." Izzy giggled a little as the kitten held Akihiko's finger. "Great...you're probably right. He'd want to sleep with you and you'd never get out of bed. But...maybe we can find a shelter...and get a cute kitten like this. Awh..." Happiness was definitely being with Akihiko but the warm little kitten was the cutest ball of love Izzy had seen in awhile.

Izzy then sighed, "Sounds like he's not experienced a warm loving environment and is over compensating. And he obviously is over reacting to non threats. I mean how could you be a threat to Hiroki-san considering you've been with him a lot of your life?"

Then he finally rolled on his back so he could view the ceiling "All to himself...well that won't happen either. Yeah...well that's scary to think about. I'm glad you're not like that. Although you've a jealous streak that is too big for your own good. I just worry about Hiroki-san because if your brother is like that, then...are we right not to at least ask about it and confirm things?"

Kaito

"Ah...thanks.. well...umm..." He handed the cigarette back to Ishihara. He didn't want to waste it if he wasn't going to smoke it. The young man was a decent sort even if he was a bit nervous.

"Umm...yeah I know I'm not in the Pit. It just takes time to adjust." He could see where Katsu could get himself into trouble like he had. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if Katsu kept his mouth shut. Kaito probably would have had he been in the same position. But sometimes Katsu was a bit vengeful for his own good.

However, the 'reprimand' was a bit extreme. Kaito glanced at Ishihara with that thought in his mind but he didn't dare say that is what he felt. And he just nodded when Ishihara spoke about the defenses he was able to defeat. However, he knew where things stood with that last line. "I know that sir." Remaining useful was always a priority to Kaito. Especially to Katsu.

"Uumm...." Kaito looked up to the ceiling trying to remember what he saw, "I was walking out with Hiroki-san but a bit forward from him because he was speaking to the other men that were his peers. And...I didn't feel like I should hang too close considering their station. So...when the Ohayou driver opened the car door..." He paused and squinted, "I remember looking over the limo and seeing another uniformed driver wave and point our way. I turned and saw Goshiro-san looking toward the street and he started moving then he was hit in the shoulder and Hiroki-san was struck in the chest. Goshiro-san hissed and yelled then fell to his knees as Hiroki-san fell backward. Then...well we got both men into the car. After that, I was focused on helping Hiroki-san."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ruining your fun....ruining my whole day." Izo also made a 'tsk' sound and grumbled. "You're going to have a challenge doing that because Ohayou won't want their chairman out without security. You might have to give him a long leash till he heals and focus on your music." Izo knew that Takagi probably wouldn't be keen on Hiroki anywhere but home healing.

"Things will die down but you're going to have to give it a bit of time. As if you can't find a way to satisfy your appetites. But next time, when we go to Ginza, I'll take care of that small problem your having." Izo's smirk broadened. Yeah he would have rather done a few more things after the funeral but to be honest right now he was kind of drained. Not as if he couldn't work, but dealing with all the crap of the day surely didn't leave him in the mood for erotic past times.

...Prepare to pay up!

OREO

This time when Naoko arrived, they were ready for him and Oreo was not busy. In fact, the receptionist quickly brought a guide out to take Naoko to the same room he had seen Oreo in every other time. Oreo was actually sitting on the bed waiting for the young man with a smile upon his lips. "I see you made an appointment. It was music to my ears to hear that. How have you been, Naoko-kun."

He was dressed in dark blue jeans tonight that sat low on his well formed hips. He was wearing a dark t-shirt that was tight against his well formed abs and chest. The only leather on him was the belt tonight. It was a good look for the Dom....

Oreo had kept up with the remote on his end so he hoped that Naoko hadn't been too lonely. Of course, Oreo also noticed that this week in particular had been different because there were a few more requests for time without any risk of being buzzed. Oreo could only guess that Naoko's life was becoming quite active.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Smiling, Naoko closed the door behind him and held up the small bag with one gloved hand. "I didn't forget this time." he spoke, walking forward until he could set the bag down beside Oreo on the bed.
The pianist was wearing jeans as well with a long-sleeved light grey shirt that had it's own turtleneck. It wasn't anything fancy, just comfortable and practical. He quickly took his grey scarf off and his black gloves and removed his coat, setting them all on the end of the bed.
"I promised I'd bring you a small mp3 player and I did. OH! And since it's cold I thought you might enjoy this too... I like to eat them when it's chilly." Naoko said, taking the pre-loaded mp3 player with ear buds and a couple of oranges from the bag. "I've been really busy lately, gomen. I meant to come by the other day but there were some hangups with the kimono set I designed and then I was writing music... I kind of lost track of time."

Azriel caught that smirk and, smirked himself, moving his lithe body over to lean very lightly against Izo. "Mmmm... I can find ways to occupy my time. It's just not as productive when it isn't for my pet's training." he whispered, his voice sensual though he didn't make any moves to do more than lean against the spider.
If Izo wasn't in the mood, Katsu wasn't stupid enough to press it.
"Focus on my music, ne? Hmmm... I thought that's what I was doing the last few days. But I suppose you mean by being in the studio. I plan on doing that once I get the physician okay. I'm lazy but I've had about enough of being lazy for a while..." he yawned slightly, "Not as fun staying in bed when there isn't a warm body beside you."

User Image

User Image

Taking the cigarillo back, Ishihara put it into the case and pocketed it once more. He noticed the look in Kaito's eyes and actually smirked.
"You think I was too harsh with Azriel-san... don't you? Be honest. I prefer honesty, Kaito-san." the shark spoke, dark eyes watching the strawberry scented smoke at the tip of the cigarillo. "It was a simple procedure. Small electrodes placed at various joints of the body. The electrodes each had a near microscopic needle... so that the electricity would be applied directly into the joints I targeted. Yes it went on for quite some time... but Azriel-san is very stubborn and it takes a bit before you can be sure he's punished. The bat enjoys pain far too much. If he likes it... it isn't a punishment now... is it?"
Tipping the ashes into the ash tray once more, Ishihara sighed. "So from your perspective, a driver was waving Goshiro-san over and he stepped in front of Hiroki-san... and thus was struck by the bullet first, correct?" Ishihara asked, focusing back on Kaito.

User Image

"Of course you can. Just as long as I get as much love as the kitten. Wouldn't want to be jealous of a furball." Akihiko teased with a wink, completely joking about that.
He couldn't be jealous of a cute little kitten or puppy.
"Well, if we're gone there is always Yuuji-kun or Michi-kun. Or we take him with us. Though, that might be stressful on the little guy."
Narcissus couldn't help but smile and sigh happily, seeing how giddy Izzy seemed with the idea. He'd enjoy a kitten. They both would. And it would give them something besides work to talk about at home.
"Seeing how Asato described Katsumi-kun's childhood as literally 'hell' then yes, I'm doubting he came from a warm loving environment. Izo doesn't seem the warm type. And god, he bought lunch for Michi and Michi-kun was just sitting there acting like everything was normal! Nothing's normal around that... that THING!" sighing, Akihiko released Izzy and the kitten and just lay on his back, eyes closed. "Maybe I'm a threat because he and I look similar... and we're both close to Asato... I don't know. I'm certainly not going to pluck the elephant of Ohayou into my arms and sweep him off his feet for a romantic getaway any time soon so I've no idea why Katsumi-kun's over-reacting like that. But..."
The young tiger shook his head, "I asked Asato if he was happy once and he said yes. He said he thought that Katsumi was happy as well."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:21 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Now how could a big cuddly tiger like you get jealous of a wee kitten? Mmm??" teased Ruki as ran his hand along Akihiko's belly. "Besides, he wouldnt' be big enough to keep me warm at night."

But then he grinned, "Maybe we should just leave him with the butler...I don't think he'd be going on the trip. I'm sure Hiroki-san would be ok with that. Besides, Michi-kun might be on tour too...and will Yuuji let you go alone without him on a tour?"

The manager closed his eyes imagining that. Maybe their wouldn't be any spying cameras on them if that were the case. Oh how lucky! As he thought about the security incident today, sometimes cameras weren't a bad thing. However he didn't want to live his life under them.

"Well, Michi-kun is easy going. He's not going to provoke the man at lunch and if Izo offered with my uncle there, it might have looked bad if Michi refused. So don't think badly about it. There are things in public that you must do to be polite." Izzy pointed out then rolled from his back to his bell so he could see the kitten and Akihiko better.

"Mm...well, I'm not sure but I think the best thing to do is as Hiroki-san again. Maybe something has changed. You never know what might have happened in the course of a few days. Mm...if he's a lot like you with a worse temper or jealousy, then...having a relationship with him might be very...difficult. Remember how you used to be? You weren't easy to deal with." Ain't that the truth! Izzy shook his head wondering how he survived the first few months with Akihiko's bad boy personality. How did he ever fall for that!? Somehow he did. And well he found a great man underneath all that...troublesome mask.

Kaito

"Umm....yes...I do." No use lying there. It wouldn't help. Any normal person would have thought that too harsh. "I don't think violence is necessary to...get what you want...." Ok that was his own added opinion but the shark seemed to want some real conversation. So he had to include something.

"Mm... I don't know if it was waving to be honest I saw him point. I mean...sure could have been he was pointing at Goshiro-san or Hiroki-san, they were both so close. I don't know. I guess that Goshiro-san was going in that direction because of the man pointing that way. But why was he pointing rather than calling for him? I don't know. I'm not really good at this sort of thing. I don't remember seeing that driver later so I don't know if he was with Goshiro-san or not."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo's eyes drifted down to see the young man's sensual movements. His own arm slipped around the young man and pulled him in close. "No naughtiness in the house. But... the car is ok."

"And yeah.. I'm talking about the studio once your head is well enough for work. Sometimes you've got to either learn to sleep alone, or find a way to weasel into another's bed. If you can't bring home someone to your own bed."

His son sure was a needy creature some days. And it surely was a pain the butt that Hiroki would be down for awhile. That was going to surely put a damper on progress since Katsumi seemed more interested in training nowadays. But he couldn't just bring the man to the doctor for a fixer upper clean up surgery. Even though the crazy b*****d could do the job. It would be to obvious. No things would have to go their own course.

...Prepare to pay up!

OREO

"Didn't forget?" Oreo asked as he looked up from his seated placed on the bed. He watched Naoko removed the outwear and then smiled as Naoko explained.

"Ah...so I get to hear all your music! I look forward to that! I'm so glad you brought it" Oreo's smile broadened upon his lips as Naoko pull the goodies out of the bag. Oranges. Mm.. It's been awhile since I've had those. That would be a really sweet treat. Thank you for bringing them too."

He took one of the oranges and felt the chill about them and the roughness of the skin. "Mmm...We should eat these now before they warm up." Oreo picked up the remote and turned on the fire place. "I bet you're as chilly as these fruits. I'll have you warmed up soon enough while we enjoy these."

"It's ok, I know you've got a busy life so I don't mind. As long as you're doing well, I'm happy. So tell me how did your kimono come out. Did you take pictures?" Oreo stood up and went to a cabinet to pull out a small knife and plates behind the glass. "Would you like me to peel the oranges?"

Oreo didn't rush into things tonight because he was taking Naoko's lead in mind conversation first it seemed and Oreo was fine with that. He enjoyed Naoko's visits.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

"Cuddly? Me?" Akihiko asked with a wicked smirk... but he couldn't bring himself to be naughty.
Not with this adorable kitten in their midst.
Reaching over, Narcissus plucked the little furball up and set him on his chest, lithe fingers rubbing just under the kitten's chin.
"What about this little guy? I know Asato wanted me to bring him to the hospital but... he can't stay there. I think I'll ask if we can take the little guy home until Hiroki comes home. After all, it's just a baby... it needs love, ne?"
Blue eyes looked up and over to his partner and the young tiger smiled. "I'll talk to Asato about a lot of things when I visit him. Katsumi-kun included. Do you want to go with me, Ruki? I mean, I figure to check on him tomorrow afternoon."

It was an almost automatic response from the bat. Being told he could be naughty... well... he liked that.
With all the feline grace of a tiger, Katsu slid one leg over Izo's lap, carefully setting himself down to straddle the older man. He leaned in close, black nails moving slowly to scratch lightly up the back of the spider's head.
"I think I'm quite good at weaseling... but sometimes it's hard to find the proper person to trust." Azriel whispered, pressing his body against Izo's before very lightly stealing kiss after kiss against the older man's neck.

User Image

"Um sure. You can peel them." Naoko said with a smile as he kicked off his shoes and sat down on the bed cross-legged. He watched Oreo as he spoke. "They came out gorgeous actually..." the blond brought up a couple of pictures on his phone of the finished products. "I just hope Izzy Lucky and Narcissus-san like them. I made them as a gift to Lucky-san, who suggested that his star would look great in kimono. Lucky-san is Narcissus-san's manager and... well it was kind of my way of saying 'thank you' for helping Shou-san."
Naoko stretched his arms up over his head before laughing. "I put some of Shou-san's songs on the mp3 player too. Songs that I've played piano on. It isn't much... and both Shou-san and I have albums coming out soon so I'll have to snatch your player from you and load it with the new songs. So! How have you been since I saw you last, Oreo-san?"

User Image

"Violence not necessary... tell me then, Kaito-san, how would you deal with the antics of someone such as Azriel-san?" Ishihara asked curiously.
Mentally however, he was taking note of this mystery driver. He would need to speak with Goshiro-san it seemed if he was to get the full details of this story.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:05 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes you..." Ruki answered seeing the edge of that wicked smirk upon that not so innocent face. He watched as the furball was pulled over his chest and onto Akihiko's. The kitten spread out and leaned in to the rubbing. "Awh..he really likes that. Oh! can we take him home with us??" Ruki was about as bright eyed ask a kid with that idea. "You think Hiroki-san would mind?"

It was only a little baby. Very small and adorable. And it seemed to like sleeping as much as Akihiko! "I think I really would like a kitten in our house. But maybe a little larger than this one. He's very tiny. But...awh...I want to know where Hiroki-san got him. I bet he went to a pet shelter." Then nodded, "I'd like to go with you and say hi. Poor guy will go crazy if he's alone too long. Mm...should we call his family in Okinawa? His father might come up. I know Hiroki's dad is in his 80s but...he'd probably want to see his son."

Kaito

"Well....first...I'd realize that violence doesn't mean much to someone that grew up in violence. Even if you escalate it, the pain doesn't last forever. Just another fact of life for someone like that. Then, I choose a more effective...path. Probably start with setting him down and having a discussion of cause and effect. Like how it affects things around him that he values. He's new to the outside world and doesn't know how game works here as well. In the..Pit, its a closed ecosystem. What we do there doesn't affect anyone outside." Then he paused because he probably stated too much of a passion with his opinion and said too much. "Um...mm...yeah..um...."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo tilted his head and allowed the younger man to steal a kiss, "I can see that. You're surely weaseling right now to say the least." His fingers slide down Katsu's back and squeezed his butt. The older man wouldn't mind Katsu's play time while they were in the car. He knew the younger man had needs far more frequent than his own. "Mm....maybe the driver should take the long way home..." His fingers slid up under Katsu's shirt and scratched along the middle of the back up to the shoulders.

...Prepare to pay up!

OREO

Oreo started carefully peeling each Orange thinking about several different yummy ideas that came along with every slice he place around the plate. He walked back over and sat down looking at he phone in Naoko's hand. "Wow...those are gorgeous! Different from the things you've worn here. I'm sure they will be thrilled with the gifts. How long did it take you to design those?"

"I will look forward to hearing the new music after this bunch. I hope there is plenty of room on that Mp3 player so I can keep it all. What is your new music going to be like? Similar to what you played here last time?" Oreo really was interested in Naoko's world. It made him happy to just have normal conversations about the daily world. If they had only been in a cafe outside, then it would have been better.

"Mm....I've been alright. I've had a few clients visit me this week so things have been ok" He couldn't just talk about the strangeness of the Pit so he tried to leave things as general as he could. It always felt like he didn't have much he could say about his daily world. Not that anyone needed to know about this particular hell.

"But now that you've come to visit me, I think my week has improved 10 fold." He set down the slices of oranges and picked one up in between two fingers. Leaning forward, he placed a orange slice in between his lips and said to the side of is mouth..."Want to share a snack?" He gave Naoko a playful wink teasing the man as his hand reached over to gently cover Naoko's free one.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 pm

"It took... well remember when I left after New Years? I stayed awake and finished the initial design. Then I tweaked it the next day and had it sent to the actual pattern makers by that evening." Naoko replied with a smile. "I just thought about how girly I could make Narcissus... and how masculine I could make Lucky-san... and went from there. After all, Narcissus always seems masculine... figured I'd knock him down a peg or two." he laughed winking mischievously at Oreo as the man returned with the oranges.
"Just a few?" Naoko asked with a tilt of his head. "So you've had a rather laid back week so far then? Anything interesting happen that you can tell me about?"
The young man really was curious, though he didn't want to make Oreo feel uncomfortable either. Naoko couldn't help laughing softly when the other man brought up his music.
"Himitsu desu." the pianist winked with a grin. "You have to wait like EVERYONE else. But I think you'll like it. Least... I hope you'll like it anyway."
But then Naoko tilted his head to the side, observing that single slice of orange in Oreo's lips. With a smirk, the blond leaned in, biting onto the end of the slice and pulling with his teeth and tongue until he was kissing the other man gently.

"I'd like that... Matsumoto-san..." Azriel whispered softly, letting his nails scrap against the older man's scalp as he pressed even closer. Those fingers down his spine cause the bat to shiver in the spider's grasp. "To have you all to myself... I've held back... and I did try to be good..." Katsu groaned softly as he arched his back into Izo's fingers. "I can't be in your bed right now... but I certainly can dream it... can't I?"

User Image

User Image

Ishihara listened politely. Once Kaito was finished though, and once the man realized he might have overstepped his bounds... You laughed.
It wasn't a mocking laugh or a wicked evil one either. It was a bit of amazement actually.
"I had never thought of that... usually violence works so well on others... but perhaps you're right, Kaito-san. Perhaps with Azriel-san... taking something away from him temporarily would serve just as good a purpose. A... consequence... of his rash actions." dark eyes flickered to Kaito and the shark smiled. "Of course you are one of those things which could be taken away, Kaito-san. Not permanently... but I suppose I could make it a sort of vacation of sorts for you. I may have to keep that in mind if a conversation about cause and effect doesn't go as well as you or I might think it should."

User Image

"We'll ask Asato." Akihiko spoke with a smile, pushing on the kitten enough to off balance it and send it onto it's back on his chest, before lithe fingers began rubbing that soft tummy. "As for his father... I'm sure Asato could call him if he wants to worry him... but I'll ask about that too. I just don't want to leave this little guy all to the butler, you know? He'll get terribly neglected. Believe me... I grew up with that butler."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:04 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Little paw stood straight up as that 'big' finger rubbed its belly. Then those paws started playing with Akihiko's finger softly batting at it as his tummy felt tickled but then as the finger moved around big purr started pouring out again from the tiny form.

"Ok...let's take him home." Izzy was easily convinced by those big purrs. He wanted to take this cat home with him and keep it but...he knew that there was someone else that was going to have this little guy in their lives. Although still, he wasn't sure that Katsumi would adore this little guy. But maybe Akihiko was right, it was hard to not love little kittens. Especially one that needed lots of loving like this one. "I don't want him neglected by the butler."

The kitten finally grabbed a hold of Akihiko's finger with his mouth and started sucking and chewing on the tip. "I think he's hungry. Probably because we were sleeping for awhile. I feed him earlier...his bowl of cat food is on the floor with a water bowl." He picked up the kitten and rolled over to the edge of the bed then placed him on the floor.

The little guy waddled and stumbled across the floor making it to the food before starting to eat. "See!"

Kaito

Kaito blinked because he hadn't thought about himself being one of those things that could be taken away. Crap! But then the man said vacation and that made him wonder, "Vacation where...sir?"

He was a little hesitant on that idea but Ishihara didn't seem...so bad as he originally thought. However, the man was still an assassin. Of course he wouldn't like doing that to Katsu but it would be better for him to go away for a few days than let Katsu be harmed by Ishihara's form of punishment. However, 'vacation' could be a bad thing too...like the Pit. No he wouldn't want to vacation in the Pit or anywhere near that foul place.

"Umm...well Katsu is a good listener if he's got something important to consider. So....I think he'd pay attention." added Kaito because to him it didn't seem so hard to get Katsu to listen when they talked. But then again, Katsu was the type of person to be very selective of certain people.

"Do you dislike Katsu, sir?" he asked out of the blue as they continued their ride.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"You're a spoiled little bat...but...." Izo pushed a button on the limo dash in the back seat and said, "Driver, take the long way home." He pushed another button so the black tint of glass separated them from the driver completely.

"So....now...where were we?" His fingers took a hold of Katsu's chin and he pulled the younger man into a slow passionate kiss.

...Prepare to pay up!

OREO

"Yes, I remember when you left...." Oreo would have liked to have kept Naoko for a little longer than night. "Oh? You stayed up afterwards? I'm surprised." Then Oreo chuckled, "Are you sure they are going to know who's kimono is whose when you deliver them. They might think you boxed them up wrong if Narcissus is the more manly of the two."

"Well, just a few is more like several but I didn't think you'd want to hear about the lot of them. So I simplified the list. Not too laid back. I was helping with some construction in the new kitchen downstairs this past week too. Mostly lugging stuff around such as counter tops and cabinets. Kind of like weight lifting but with work involved." That seemed like stuff he could talk about without getting into the Pit's inner workings.

"Awh...a secret even from me. Alright...alright, I can wait. But I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It's you. I'll be able to imagine you on stage. Playing piano, snacking on an Oreo cookie and milk between sets." he chuckled and smiled at Naoko. He did enjoy his company.

Oreo affectionately kiss Naoko with a playful smile on his lips, "I think Oranges have become my favorite fruit...." His tongue flicked over Naoko's moist lips as they parted. "Mm...so sweet...."  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

"Certainly not a vacation to anywhere detrimental to your health... though I wouldn't let Azriel-san know that." Ishihara replied honestly, thinking over the idea. "A nice hotel for a few days. Nothing fancy but nice and comfortable for you. I'm not stupid enough to toss you back into the PIT if that's what you're thinking, Kaito-san. To do that would put your life at risk."
You sighed slightly however, thinking over that very simple question.
Or was it so simple?
"Azriel-san is... a trouble maker. I don't like trouble makers because they make my job harder in the end. As a person he isn't a bad man. Perhaps too curious for his own good... and his endless attempts to read me are perhaps the most annoying of all. I report directly to Matsumoto-san, Kaito-san. There are things I know that Azriel-san need not know and for that reason alone he can't get a proper read on me. It's all about your mental will power." Ishihara took a long drag of his cigarillo. "So I suppose my answer is no, I don't dislike Azriel-san. But I do dislike some of his habits and actions."

User Image

Akihiko actually pouted a bit when the kitten was taken away. It had been so cute, chewing and sucking on his finger like that.
But he understood... the poor little guy was hungry!
Turning over onto his stomach, Narcissus lay across the bed, watching as the little furball of a kitten ate and drank to it's heart's content.
"Yeah... maybe we do need a kitten just a bit bigger... but not too much bigger. I kind of like this tiny size." the young tiger spoke with a smile, watching the little guy. "We'll take him home and take care of him until Asato's back here... and it can be kind of a trial period, you know? To see if we'd make good kitten parents. I mean... neither of us have ever had a pet so... might be a good idea to test the waters first."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games