Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katsumi nodded. "Mmmhmm... it's so pure and white... my room smells like vanilla and lavender and the bed is fluffy and so soft." the bat smiled just a bit, curling against Hiroki gently as his nails continued to run over the older man's shoulder. "The comforter is white and purple... everything just smells so fresh and new... I really love it. Izo said he'd give me the key so I can go there whenever I want... but I'm not supposed to do naughty things there." he giggled slightly, looking up at Hiroki. "You'd probably heal so well there, Asato-kun... I want it to be my sanctuary. There's even a piano and she had written some music. I'm teaching myself to play and I just... I played her song. My mother's song. And I remembered the words because she used to sing it to me. They're in English so I couldn't read them on the sheet music... but I remember them..."
Azriel sighed softly, kissing Hiroki's shoulder once more. "My home feels so cold and lonely and unloved... but this place... it's so warm... is your new home like that? Is it warm?" the vocalist laughed, reaching up and moving the oxygen mask away just enough to claim a soft gentle kiss. "Then let Kaito-kun do as he must... and let me take care of you. If your butler cooks then everything will be fine, ne?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

For some reason, Hiroki found this house hard to believe in Izo's world. But he didn't disagree with Katsumi because it was obvious the young man was very happy with the place. "It sounds like heaven. And you shouldn't do anything naughty there." He would have tapped the kitten's nose if he could have reached it.

He loved hearing happy words out of Katsumi's mouth. These thoughts seemed so pure compared to other parts of his world. Hiroki smiled thoughtfully. "Maybe one day I can see the place. But your house...well it just needs time to become a home. That's all." The kiss on his shoulder felt so soft and warm. "I like those little kisses....I've missed that.." But then he got a soft one upon his lips and it caused his cheeks to warm up with a light pink color, "I so wish I was well.

"The Estate...Mm...well...some rooms are very warm. It has an old noble character to it. Warm woods...a lot of traditional fixtures and furniture. It's homey in a male way I think. It doesn't have the feminine touch to it. It's a house that is used to being lived in and cared for. Mm...yes, I think things will be fine...they better be fine." He gave Katsumi a squeeze on that hand and then sighed. "I feel tired but I want to eat...I don't want to wake up hours later without... Are you going to stay for awhile or will you be going back to your mother's house soon??"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"But I don't know how to make it a home. It just feels so cold..." Azriel spoke, wiggling a little bit to get as close to Hiroki as possible. "And I hate the cold. I thought the blankets and rugs would help but... I still feel chilled to the bone when I walk around, you know? It's worse when you and Kaito-kun are gone... I wish you could just work from home instead."
Sighing, Azriel suddenly smirked wickedly and stole another kiss, moving one arm up to let his fingers ruffle through Hiroki's hair gently. "I'll stay as long as you want me to, Asato-kun... but eventually Izo will want to go home, and I will have to go with him. He's protecting me..." this notion made the bat smile softly. "Aside from the funeral, he hasn't left my side. I thought he would abandon me to mere guards after my surgery but... he was there when I woke up. We ate KFC, though I couldn't see at the time... It's so strange... For the most part he's kept to himself and I've been working but... just knowing there is someone else nearby... someone that doesn't seek to harm me... it makes me comfortable. I want my home to be like that... to have someone there... so I'm not alone." the young man tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, looking into Hiroki's eyes.
Then he kissed the man, far deeper than before. Katsumi kept his pet's injuries in mind and didn't put any pressure on the other man's chest. It was a bit of an awkward position, but he didn't mind.
The lips he found were moist and warm... they belonged to Azriel and to Azriel alone...
Hiroki was his and he wasn't going anywhere.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mmm...well making it feel lived in. Filling it with good memories and your own things will make it start to warm up. Having people over and sharing things together...mm...like having a BBQ out in the backyard with friends." He smiled a little and tried to think of other things but he knew with Katsumi it would take time.

"Well, then...come stay with me while I heal up. And you know you will have plenty of studio time coming up now that the holidays are over. I bet you'll feel less alone with work taking your time. I'll probably wonder what to do with myself when you go on tour." He grinned after having another kiss stolen. Oh he wished he was well because he wanted to do more than just kiss Katsumi. He wanted to hold him....and caress those cheeks. And...well...he tried to avoid thinking of anything more intimate because this was a hospital!

"Sounds like he's doing at least one thing right by you...." said Hiroki very surprised that the old spider would keep those sorts of promises. But seemed like Aki was right about Izo's promises. If he made them, he kept them. Which could be great for certain things and highly detrimental if one was on the bad side of a promise. "You're not alone, Katsumi." he answered before losing all words to that kiss. His eyes drifted shut as his tongue wandered along to entwine with Katsumi's. He was happy...happy to be loved. At least, he hoped that Katsumi loved him. "Aishiteru...." he whispered after the kiss. Even though he was uncertain what to expect from Katsumi, that was how Hiroki felt for the younger man.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Katsumi didn't return that single simple word, but he smiled warmly and tilted his head down, stealing a tiny little ghost of a kiss before pressing his forehead against Hiroki's own and just staring into the older man's eyes.
"I'm not alone... no... I have you... and I always will, ne?" the bat asked with an innocent smile.
Gently, Azriel massaged Hiroki's scalp with the nails of one hand. "If you want to sleep, then sleep... I won't leave you without waking you first... and if Akihiko returns with food then... well, I'll wake you up once more." he reached back, pulling the blanket up over them both. "I'll stay right here, Asato-kun... Don't worry. You'll get well and I'll stay with you for a change, ne? Then... you can help me make my home warm."

User Image

User Image

Walking into the cafeteria, Akihiko put his hands on Michi's shoulders from behind. The physical therapist was sitting in a chair so it really was rather easy. Course... the young tiger then proceeded to push on said shoulders a bit playfully, leaning on his friend.
"I think Asato will be just fine." Akihiko spoke, addressing Michi and the two company heads whom he was dining with. "He's awake now and the doctor said he can be moved in a few hours to a safer more private room if all goes well."

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki nodded as Katsumi spoke and stared into his eyes but right now Hiroki wasn't melting into those dark pools. Because to be honest, he wasn't sure what was on the other side. He was searching for just a little of what he had just a few days ago... "No...you're not alone...I'm here." he answered softly.

"Maybe I should sleep..." he smiled and took a deeper breath of the oxygen. Fortunately his painful chest probably could cover any look son his face that seemed off today. He'd not have to worry about being read with the pain he was feeling.

"Ok....thank you. It sounds wonderful." It did in theory, depending on what was hidden behind those dark eyes upon that curious kitten like face.

OOC: I'll finish more when I get back from the airport.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:21 am

Katsu released his hold on Hiroki's hair and instead moved his body so that he was once more laying still against the older man's side. Nothing more than eyes and a tuft of hair sticking out from beneath the blanket that covered them both.
One hand snaked out around the elephant's waist, just to hold himself a bit closer. "I'll protect you this time, Asato-kun..." Azriel whispered, dark eyes closing as he made himself comfortable. "No one will touch you while I'm here. Yakusoku..."
Of course Katsu wasn't intending to fall asleep again but merely give the semblance of sleep. Someone had to watch over his pet, after all.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki smiled a little as his eyes closed. The thought of Katsumi protecting him seemed welcome but he wasn't certain that it was entirely possible. But he would say nothing about it because it was enough to know there was a little care in the thought. "Alright...I'll let you watch over me...." he yawned slightly because it hurt to yawn deeper.

However, as he closed his eyes. He wondered if Katsumi really meant what he was saying? But he was too tired to elaborate on that thought and slowly drifted off into sleep.

In the cafeteria, Rukuro looked up and smiled, "Yes that's truly good to hear. I was hoping he'd pull through. Must have been glad to see you too, Akihiko-kun."

"Yeah, I was worried." Michi added before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Oh yeah...thanks Matsumoto-san for buying lunch."

"No problem, kid." answered Izo as he sipped on a bottle of tea. "So he's going to be ok. Good to hear. I'm guessing that they are just making sure he's stable before they move him."

"You wanting to eat something here?" asked Michi asked Akihiko as he glanced up at his friend. "They've got some really good sandwiches and a small buffet."

Outside, Kaito was walking back into the hall with nice clean clothes from the store in the hospital when he saw the shark leaving Asato's room. Kaito really didn't want to meet up with the shark alone so he tried to change course for the cafeteria.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 pm

"Kaito-kun..." Ishihara spoke calmly, noticing the man down the hall and catching his attention.
Ah yes... he'd seen that look on the faces of many men in his short life. An attempt to avoid... but of course the shark really didn't mind it all that much.
"Koyasu-san has headed for the cafeteria to bring food back for Hiroki-san and Azriel-san. Would you be so kind as to help him carry the trays back? I doubt he can do them all on his own." You said with a slight smile.
But then his dark eyes roamed the man's body and the new clothes. "You look much better without the blood. I would recommend leaving your suit with one of Matsumoto-san's bodyguards. We will dispose of it properly for you."
He continued walking until he was a couple of steps past Kaito, then the shark stopped and glanced back. "Please do not share any information from within Hiroki-san's room with anyone. If you find yourself having nightmares about this incident, please let me know and I will direct you to a counselor. We need you to remain focused for Azriel-san, after all. Oh and... if you will be remaining in Hiroki-san's estate, please let me know and I will send either Nishikawa-san or Takatori-san to ensure your safety. No SMASH employee so close to these attacks needs to be alone right now. And since you have been privy to two such encounters..." Ishihara left the rest unsaid and continued forward, on his way to the cafeteria as well.
He had to check on Izo after all.

User Image

Blue eyes glanced from Izo to Michi and back. He was half tempted to bop Tanaka on the back of the head and remind him just who he was eating lunch with!
But it could wait until later.
"A sandwich sounds good... though I've come to take some food back for Asato and Katsumi-kun. Want to help me, Michi-kun?" the young tiger asked with a smile before he moved his hands away and stopped leaning on his friend. "I think he was just glad to wake up really." Akihiko spoke to Rukuro. "I'm hoping he'll be able to return home soon. It'll make guarding him a helluva lot easier. BUT it looks like he's going to be as big a pain in the a** about staying in bed as Ruki. So... I'll have to ask Yuuji-kun to get him something to keep him busy." he added before heading toward the small buffet.
He'd get sandwiches for himself and for Katsumi... but Hiroki needed soup. Something he could just swallow and not have to chew.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 pm
At the Hospital

Uh....yesss..." The young man stopped not wanting to look back because he could almost feel the other man's approach. Finally, he slowly turned because it might be worse not to. "Oh...sure. I'll go help him out really quick." And was about to turn and run yet the Shark continued the conversation. Dang it!

"Oh yeah...thanks, Matsumoto-san said I need to get cleaned up. So he gave me cash to get the clothes. Um...yeah...the old clothes are in this bag." He looked down at the bag in hand and then up at the Shark again.

He watched as Ishihara walked by and nodded, "Um...ok. Um....yeah... might be a good idea. Ah...um...I'm not sure if Azriel-san is going home or not, so...if he isn't then, I guess unless he let's me go back to the house, I'd be staying at Hiroki-san's place. I'll have to ask Azriel-san, I don't know his plans." He nodded not wanting to make any errors around this man. And he really didn't know where he was staying since Hiroki wouldn't be going back to the Estate tonight.

------

Michi smiled, "Sure, I'll help." He stood up and stretched, "Yeah everyone is worried about him. And I'll want to say hi before we head back." Michi wasn't bothered by sharing lunch with Izo. They hadn't spoken about work really. Most of the conversation had been about sports. Probably because Rukuro seemed to know how to pick the conversations and push them along. Michi also was easy going. He didn't tense up around Izo because he didn't feel threatened. The older man didn't seem to be in that mood right now even thought Michi knew how dangerous he was.

"I'm sure that the doctors will want to make sure his organs are stable before he can go anywhere." Then Rukuro and Izo chuckled about the same time.

"If he wants to work, it will fill his time while he's in bed. But I have a feeling he won't be jumping out of bed because chest wounds take a lot out of a man." pointed out Izo as he finished his tea.

"Michi followed Akihiko to the buffet and soon Kaito was also entering the Cafeteria and walking up to the table. "Here sir, the change." Kaito pulled out a small wad of bills.

"Keep it kid. Get yourself some lunch." Izo said leaning back in his chair.

"Oh..thank sir." Kaito said as he shoved the bills in his pocket and hurried over to the buffet to Akihiko and Michi. "Ishihara-san asked me to help you with the trays." Kaito followed instructions pretty well even as he was picking out some onigiri and other things he could pocket and still help carry the trays.

Michi smiled at Kaito, "Hey we can carry a couple trays. You get enough for you to eat."

"Oh...umm...Ok well I still want to help if I can. Umm...Azriel-san like chocolate but he'll eat almost anything. OH...these onigiri are from a specialty house! Wow...and I have to get a couple chocolate cake pan." said Kaito with a little surprise on his face.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

"He shouldn't be eating things so sweet if he's recovering." Akihiko spoke bluntly, pointing to his own head. "Just get Katsumi-kun one dessert."
Narcissus was going to be a stickler for everyone in regards to their diets it seemed. Izzy wasn't the only one to suffer the man's wrath of good foods.
For himself, Narcissus took a lettuce and turkey sandwich. He added an onigiri as well and then a very small salad to his own tray. For Hiroki though... an onigiri and a bowl of shiro miso. He also got a very small bowl of chocolate pudding for the man. All easy to eat foods. Two bottles of jasmine green tea were soon added to the trays. Once Kaito had his food and Azriel's food, Akihiko paid for all four trays then handed Hiroki's to Michi to carry before leading the way back to Hiroki's room.

Soon as he opened the door, Narcissus' blue eyes locked on a pair of dark ones in the hospital bed. Katsumi was awake and glaring at him as if he had just killed a puppy!
But then the look passed and Azriel moved slowly, black nails lightly stroking Hiroki's shoulder. "Asato-kun... food's here." the bat whispered.
Walking in, Akihiko set his tray down on the dresser before taking Hiroki's from Michi and putting it on the moving bedside table. "You'll need to eat to regain your strength, Asato." the young tiger spoke as he opened the bottle of jasmine green tea and inserted a straw.
Yet again he noticed that glare from Azriel and instead just pushed the table over. At this point Katsu was sitting on the bed beside Hiroki, prepared fully to help his pet eat.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki was very slow to wake up. He felt like dead weight and it hurt to breath. "Hmm....eh? Ok...." his eyes slowly opened and he could see Akihiko setting down trays. "Thank you for bringing the food. I really appreciate it."

However, he wasn't quite prepared for Katsumi being so over protective as the tray was pushed over upon the table He could almost feel his kitten bristling. "It's ok Katsumi, No one is going to hurt me. Relax. Save your energy for any real problems, ne?"

Then he glanced at the food and tried to pull off his mask. "That looks good....what kind of soup?"

Kaito also followed into the room with his tray and Azriel's, "I got you something nice for lunch, Azriel-san." Kaito neared the man and put the food on a nearby table. "A chocolate cake pan, and some healthy salad, with soup and a sandwich. I thought it might be healthier than...these." He pulled out some onigiri which were in salmon, plum, tuna, and cheeze with tiny orange pop rock sized fish eggs in a creamy sauce.

Hiroki glanced at his plate and also saw onigiri, "Oh...I really like that brand...They have a shop in Akihabara. Which flavor did you get me??"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Akihiko smirked, "Honestly, Katsumi-kun. I'm not going to do anything to Asato. You of all people should know that."
But those dark eyes didn't so much as flinch as he carefully made sure Hiroki's tray was easily accessible. Taking the lid off the soup, the smell of miso permeated the air.
Finally, the bat spoke. "You can't blame me for being wary."
"You just wanted him all to yourself." Akihiko spoke with a wink, walking over to his own tray. "Anyway, the soup is shiro miso and the onigiri is tuna. I wanted something that would be bland and easy for you to eat, Asato. My own is tuna as well."
Katsu looked at his own tray, dark eyes widening at seeing the chocolate cake pan... he reached for it first but suddenly Narcissus stole the plate!
"You're like a kid, Katsumi-kun. Eat the actual food first. Dessert is supposed to come last." the young tiger spoke, blue gaze fixed on his younger brother.
Azriel bristled and looked like he might launch himself at the older man... but then he nodded and grabbed the sandwich instead. "It's like having Soto-san standing in here all over again..." he grumbled, referring to Soto's try to keep the dessert away from Katsu while he was eating KFC.
"Soto-san?" Akihiko asked with a raised eyebrow, taking a bite of his own sandwich.
The bat nodded, "A friend. He doesn't think dessert should come first either. I disagree." Already a third of the sandwich had been devoured by the vocalist, and now he was opening a straw to put in Hiroki's soup so he could drink the broth first.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I think you're right. I've got a very fierce protector here. Over protective but...that's ok. After my day I can understand." He chuckled just a little but inside he wondered how much of this was acting or real. Well, he knew Katsumi was possessive and jealous but what did he have to worry about with these men? Nothing really.

Michi laughed as Akihiko stole the chocolate cake right out from under Katsumi's hands, "Boy you're parenting today, Akihiko!" I used to like to eat dessert first until my mom told me I should save the best for last. Because then dessert is the last sweet taste in my mouth. She's right I think."

"Your mother is a good woman, Michi-kun. Tough one too. I've met her and had a massage by her. She's got strong hands." Hiroki smirked as he leaned in to sip the soup from the straw that Katsumi had placed there.

"Thank you for the miso and onigiri. Mm...tuna. I know it will be delicious. Mm...my mother used to make these when I was a kid with fresh tuna from the ocean that my father would bring back on the boat when he was younger. After she passed away, my father couldn't quite make them like she did. But fortunately she wrote down the recipe. The secret is in the rice." He picked up the onigiri and slowly tried to bring it up towards his lips.

"My mother made a lot of rolls...and baked goods. Lots of curry buns and bean buns." Kaito added since they were talking about family just a little bit. He couldn't mention that she was still alive and she hadn't seen him in a few years. "But I learned to bake from her so it's all good."

"Akihiko learned to cook from me, Hiroki said with a little bit of a proud smile. "Of course I never knew he was learning to cook from me...he just watched me cooking all the time."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

"It's the best way to learn. Watching." Akihiko said, leaning against the wall and enjoying his sandwich. "I watched you cook... watched the butler and the chef and the maids cook... and thus I learned and then refined. It's easier, sure, to have someone cook for you... but I enjoy how it gets my mind off things."
"I watch but don't learn." Azriel added with a smirk, glancing at Hiroki. "I don't have the patience to sit there and just continually watch."
Narcissus smiled, "You can learn a lot by observing, Katsumi-kun. But... yes, cooking does take patience I'm afraid." his blue eyes flickered over to Kaito. "And you're... Kaito-kun... ne? I'm sure having you around to make baked goods makes him happy." he laughed, gesturing to Azriel.
Katsumi was busy helping make sure that Hiroki was alright with his miso and straw. "He makes very good chocolate cherry pie." the bat spoke, sipping his own tea. "Dessert should be eaten first if it's your favorite thing."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games