Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Ok...Ok...I'm not too old. Mm...you and Katsumi seem to think the same way sometimes too." he sighed with a bit of amusement in his eyes. That finger wagging reminded Hiroki of Izzy. Akihiko picked up some habits from his manager.

"Yes...for him. That would be great. I hope that he'll like the little guy." Hiroki avoided laughing because that would have been painful, "You can tell Takagi-kun that he shouldn't yell at you about this. I'm the boss after all." At least until he signed that contract spliting up the responsibilities.

He glanced over as Katsumi curled in and was tuck on the been. "He might be more exhausted than me." said Hiroki as the doctor started to remove the mask on his mouth. "Ah...normal air...."

"Well, we'd prefer him not to get too close to the chest area. There was a lot of damage here. Ah..you're welcome. My daughter listens to your music. She'll be amazed I have such a prestigious patient that gets very interesting visitors." he answered Akihiko before patting Hiroki's bed, "But it seems you're in good spirits, Hiroki-san considering what you went through." He leaned in and checked the chest area listening to Hiroki's heart.

"I have a lot of reasons to live." responded Hiroki with a smile to Akihiko. "I'll be fine." He had actually forgotten for a moment how much he disliked hospitals and hated needles and the like. That part hadn't registered yet.

"We were fortunate that we had your information on file about your sensitivity to drugs. So we were able to use the right medications for you." continued the doctor as he pointed out a few things to the nurses who started changing the bandages.

"These next several hours you'll be in here until we're sure that everything is going smoothly. Then, we will put you in a comfortable room on another floor. Seems like Ohayou wants you in a corner room and private so fortunately we have one open."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko smirked, "Yeah, you're the boss... until the both of us sit down and go over ojisan's contracts. Then Yuuji-kun CAN'T boss me around. I tried to fire him earlier for locking me in the bar but I'm still not in charge so..." he shrugged his shoulders, sitting on the edge of the bench where Katsumi was sleeping. "That didn't exactly work out. As for Katsu... if he's still recovering, his head I mean, then it's no wonder he's tired. I wouldn't mind curling up too but I don't want to give you any ideas." he teased before focusing back on what the doctor was saying. "I'll be sure to let him know to be careful then. I..." Akihiko smiled pleasantly... yes even as tired as he was, his mask could work. "I'll be happy to sign an autograph for your daughter if you want, sensei. It's the least I could do."
Narcissus laughed softly, blue eyes flickering to Hiroki. "No doubt Yuuji-kun's thinking about your safety again. Corner room is easier to protect... hopefully the room won't be on the first floor either. You've already got two men guarding the room here, you know, Asato."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki rolled his eyes and would have wagged a finger back had he the strength. "You better not fire him after you become the boss unless you've someone to replace him."

"Wait...give me ideas? What sort of ideas can I have from here?" he titled his head slightly in the pillow so he could see Akihiko's face. "But I don't think he'd mind the company."

"I'm sure my daughter would love that." replied the doc as he finished the exam. "Well, Hiroki-san everything looks like it's fine right now. Your vitals are better so why don't we see how things look in a few hours and then you can enjoy a more comfortable bed. If you need anything, just hit the button by your bed side here." The doctor pointed out the button before tugging out a sheet of paper from his clipboard for Narcissus to sign.

"I suppose he is thinking about my safety. I'm sure that the room will be very comfortable. So you and Lucky-san are staying at K...I mean my home?" He had to make the transition sooner or later but to him it would always be Aki's estate in many ways. "I just got things moved in too...I hope it wasn't a mess still. They were putting boxes away when I left for the funeral."

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

"I'd have him sign it too but he's out. Gomen." Narcissus said with a smile, jerking a thumb at Azriel. Quickly the musician had signed the paper, both as Koyasu Akihiko and as Narcissus, and then bowed politely to the doctor as the man left once more.
"Ah... I hope we won't be staying there. I don't think I could handle it really. Not right now anyway." Akihiko spoke with a slight laugh and a sad smile. "Funny, ne? I ran away from the home I'm in now... because of bad memories. Now I'm running from the other one for the same reasons. To be honest, Asato... I just want to curl up in bed for a week and tell the world to go to hell." he laughed a little then, looking over to Hiroki with a smile. "Just think, you WILL get to curl up in bed for a few weeks, ne? Granted I don't think getting shot is the best way to go about it and I wouldn't want to trade places with you at... OI!"
Looking down to his waist, there was suddenly an arm around it. Of course Katsumi hadn't woken up... he was just clinging to the nearest thing... be it a pillow or Hiroki or... Akihiko.
"This is what I meant by don't get any ideas." the young tiger grumbled, though he didn't remove the arm. "If he gropes me..."
"He might."
Blue eyes looked up to see Ishihara You standing in the doorway with a slightly amused smirk on his face.
"Ah, Ishihara-san. I'd get up and thank you for helping with security in the temple but..." Akihiko indicated the sleeping bat that clung to him.
You shook his head, "I was doing my job, Koyasu-san." he turned his dark eyes on Asato. "Hiroki-san..." the SMASH man bowed. "Forgive me for not being able to prevent this as well. I apprehended the sniper and the police have him in custody now, if that makes you feel any better."
The young tiger blinked. "As well?"
"Ah... well when Azriel-san was attacked recently, Hiroki-san and the young man who accompanied him, Kaito-kun, were both injured. This began the attacks. To think Hiroki-san fell victim twice..."
This didn't sit well with Narcissus and he stared at Hiroki for a long moment, wondering why the older man hadn't told him.
"Of course Kaito-kun was hurt worse... but any injury is too big a mistake on the part of security. We will have to triple our efforts. If it makes you feel a bit safer, Hiroki-san... I have recently upgraded the security to Azriel-san's myself. It is probably the safest of all SMASH residences, aside from Shou-san's of course." Ishihara continued before then bowing once more to Akihiko. "I did not have the chance earlier to properly convey my condolences."
Narcissus waved the comment away. He didn't need any more condolences today. "I'm sure Yuuji-kun is looking into the estate's security as well, Asato. After all, I doubt Rukuro-san and Crystal-san would stay there if it wasn't safe... I doubt they'd let Ruki stay there either. For now though... maybe Michi-kun should stay as well. There are plenty of bedrooms. Or, if he's a burden, he could stay with me..." sighing, the musician removed his glasses and rubbed at tired eyes.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm...well maybe we should all just start thinking of the good moments in that house rather than the bad ones. Make new memories too. And I agree about sleeping a week. Seems like I'll be doing that...and working from bed." he tapped his finger tips on the edge of the bed. "I'll go stir crazy if I'm in bed too long."

But then he did laugh and about doubled over in pain trying to stop. "Ow!...I want to take a photo...but I don't have my phone. So cute. Ow...." The old man grit his teeth and eased himself back into a more restful position.

"He's really snoozing...." Hiroki commented as Ishihara stepped in. And for a long moment, Hiroki had a little trouble finding his words. Because his memories of this man were anything but good. And then Ishihara commented on something Hiroki didn't want to talk about at all. The first time he was attacked. His lips pressed slightly, "Ah...yes well I've survived both times." He couldn't explain to Akihiko about being locked in the basement and how all that came to be. He strongly wished this man hadn't brought it up!

"I wasn't badly injured but seriously freaked out." he answered quickly because he knew that stare from Akihiko. "I didn't want you to worry." Freaked out in more ways than one at the time too. He had been desperate. And he really wanted to....Stop. He couldn't think about that. Couldn't relive that here.

"I'm glad he has good security on him. He's sometimes a bit impulsive." Hiroki was keen on shifting the subject away from the previous. "I'm sure that whatever holes are to be found, they will be plugged up." They had to get smarter about security...seriously smarter.

"Michi-kun isn't a burden. It's a huge home and deserves happy sounds in it." Hiroki said with a controlled smile and then wheezed a bit before coughing. "I think I might want that oxygen back." His hand started reaching out for the mask nearby pulling it slowly in towards his face. His heart rate increased a little as he pulled the mask over his mouth.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

"Let me help!" Akihiko moved to stand up and get the mask for Hiroki... but that damn bat...
He slapped his brother's hand but it did nothing but pull tighter!
"Katsumi-kun, you have to let me go..." Narcissus groaned, before there was suddenly a flash.
Ishihara smirked, handing Hiroki the elephant's phone which had been on the dresser across the room. A phone that now had a picture of the two tigers. "I can help." he spoke, making sure the mask's tube wasn't tangled. The shark carefully made sure it was strapped around Hiroki's head before nodding to the phone in the prone man's hand. "Oxygen and a new wallpaper for your phone. Not quite the best apology gifts, but I was short on time."
Akihiko laughed at this as he remained seated... against his will... "Well, as long as you weren't hurt, Asato. I'd have to ask what my... what Katsumi was doing when this happened."
Right, couldn't say brother... damn...
"He wasn't at home at the time. An assassin masquerading as a repairman for a small heating problem attacked Kaito-kun. Hiroki-san actually saved his life."
this made Narcissus blink. "Sugoi... Maybe you'd be better at playing bodyguard than Yuuji-kun..." the young tiger spoke with a half smile and a wink the older man's way. "And I won't let you go stir crazy. You're going to be stuck in bed yes... but you're still acting Chairman so I'm sure Yuuji-kun can give you something to read over and sign and check and all that wonderful desk work. Long as you're not as bad as Ruki... damn man couldn't even stay in bed one day." Akihiko laughed suddenly. "Then again I'm not much better... I should've stayed in the hospital but here I was, running around doing shows. Yare yare... we all need lessons in proper bed rest etiquette it seems..."
You returned to his spot over closer to the foot of the bed now that Hiroki was a bit more settled. "Believe me when I say that getting shot is no laughing matter, Hiroki-san. It hurts. I know how badly too. But you'll recover."
"You've been shot?"
Ishihara nodded to the young Koyasu. "Hai. In the arm and leg at the onsen. Luckily I have a very good surgeon and was only laid up for a short time. Of course it was nothing as vital as Hiroki-san's injury... but I did lose quite a bit of blood at the time."
Blue eyes were focused on the bat however because Azriel's nails were starting to dig into his hip a bit painfully. "Ne, Katsumi-kun... wake up just a little... kinda hurts..."
With a slight sigh, You walked over and carefully pried the bat's fingers off of Narcissus, laying the man's arm back on the bench... which worked for about two seconds... until Azriel literally grabbed Ishihara and clung to him instead.
Akihiko burst into laughter at seeing a very shocked look on You's face as he man toppled over onto the bench. Narcissus barely avoided getting hit in the process, but it was well worth it.
"Azriel-san... hanase yo..." Ishihara whispered, but that only made the young man hold tighter. Oh there were various things that You knew he could do to force the young man to release him... but none of those were appropriate in current company.
Sighing, Akihiko grabbed his little brother and pulled until the man was flat on his back. Black eyes blinked, opening sleepily.
"...sato... kun..."
But the bat was rather confused when a face just like his stared back.
"You're not... NANI?!" he moved too fast, bumping his forehead against Akihiko's own.
Both men let out almost identical pitches of "ittai!"... it was like having stereo sound!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Everyone trying to help was a bit sudden for the older man and he certainly didn't want Ishihara helping him with his mask but the sudden snapshot eased his fright slightly. He couldn't do much about it even if he wanted and his eyes watched Ishihara strap on the mask before he glanced down at the image. His furrowed brow dropped and he smiled as he looked at the photo. "I'd laugh if it didn't hurt so much to. Thank you" He said to Ishihara because it was the polite thing to do his lips had a smirk upon it while he stared at the photo as he started to breath easier.

"I don't ever want to play bodyguard again. No thanks. I'm not that talented at it. I'd rather work in the office and have younger more agile men handled that." Of course he really couldn't remember much of how he had attacked the guy. More like a crazed animal than a human at that point. It was ugly.

"Seems like I'll be relegated to desk work for awhile now. Ah...well I'm a bit older than Lucky-san so I'll be staying in bed and making sure I recover completely. And fortunately, I don't have to be on stage." He listened to Ishihara You as he talked about his gun shots, "You healed pretty quickly though....I don't think I'll be lucky enough to heal that quickly. I mean the doctors here are good but..."

Hiroki chuckled as both men had issues with Katsumi's forceful cuddling. He' had to snap a photo of that too because well it was funny. And right now Hiroki needed funny things but it was still hard to laugh. It would be for awhile.
"He's really not good about being cold. Maybe you should just let him be alone for a moment. He'll wake...." But then suddenly Katsumi did wake and flat out bumped into Akihiko!

"Nu...nu...can't laugh...can't laugh..." Hiroki grit his teeth as he struggled with the spurts of laughter. He snapped another photo of the two just because later he could laugh and have a fine memory of the moment!

He glanced at Ishihara wondering how the man took the moment even though he was still really nervous about this man being in the same room. He probably could kill all three of them without breaking a sweat.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:38 am
User Image

Akihiko backed up, rubbing his forehead. "Why did you do that?"
"Why did you wake me up?" Katsu replied quickly, glaring at the older man and also rubbing his forehead.
Sighing, Ishihara took a step back and shook his head, "Not only do you two look similar but you act it. Very odd indeed all things considered."
Azriel blinked. That was right... he didn't think Ishihara knew that he was a half brother of Narcissus...
And seriously, he didn't want to tell him.
"Yeah well, I think it's because he wants to imitate me." Akihiko spoke, folding his arms over his chest. "Don't laugh, Asato. It'll hurt." the musician winked, seeing that look in his friend's eyes.
Annoyed, Katsumi got up off the bench and walked over to the bed, sitting down on it instead. "Why are you even in here, Ishihara-san?"
The shark smirked slightly. "I'm simply checking on you, Azriel-san. Matsumoto-san is getting something to eat in the company of Ishi-san and Tanaka-san... so I thought someone might need to make sure you weren't causing Hiroki-san any extra trouble."
The bat made a 'tsk' sound. "I wasn't being trouble... but now my head hurts..." sighing he stood again and walked into the small bathroom, closing the door. He began to unwrap his head, just to make sure nothing had aggravated his healing scar.
"Gomen ne, Asato. Didn't think he'd smack into me." Akihiko spoke, hands on his hips as he stared at the closed door. Then he sighed and looked back to Hiroki with a smile. "Okay so I won't make you play bodyguard. Be thankful you can work behind a desk... you'd be stuck in bed longer if you were a star." the young tiger teased with another wink.
It was then, suddenly, that Narcissus' stomach growled.
Blue eyes widened and he laughed. "Gomen! I haven't eaten since breakfast. I'll go get something in the cafeteria then be back. Will you be alright for a few minutes? Do you want me to get you anything?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:56 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

The two fought like brothers as well. As if the years that had gone by really hadn't taken a toll on what the relationship could be like. Hiroki was happy for that feeling. He didn't feel so old when they were being 'kids'. "Oh...but it was funny. Seriously could be a good promotional gig later. Narcissus and Azriel head butt!"

He had calmed his breath and was feeling less stressed but cautious all the same, "Ah...well he's a handful to say the least. He's the one that moved too fast." Then he seemed relieved, "I am thankful but how many stars ever stay in bed the full time they are required?"

"Oh...umm...whatever the nurses allow me. I hope it's better than Jello. I've not eaten since this morning either. Mm...I wonder if Katsumi has eaten? Maybe have someone bring back a couple trays?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 am
User Image

Akihiko smiled, "Then Michi-kun and I will bring back something for you and Katsumi-kun. Ishihara-san, if you could keep Asato company I'm be grateful."
"Of course." You spoke, bowing slightly.
Thus the musician left the room, following the signs and heading toward the cafeteria.
Course... this left the elephant and the shark alone since the bat was in the bathroom.
"There were two men canvasing the temple parking lot. One of my team located them and they are in our custody. Whatever information the police fail to obtain from the sniper... I hope we can recover. No doubt Azriel-san will want answers as well." Ishihara spoke quietly, his dark eyes fixed on Hiroki. "Please do try to keep this knowledge to yourself, Hiroki-san. I simply wished to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power, unlike Ohayou it seems, to find out just who is behind these attacks. First you and Kaito-kun and quite possibly it would have been Azriel-san as well. Then Shou-san and his entourage. Now this? I've heard Narcissus-san's guitarist was mugged as well. Someone is striking at the powerful figures of the industry. So... if you could provide me with any information..."
"Leave him alone." came Katsu's voice as the young man walked out of the bathroom, bandage back around his head. "He doesn't know anything. None of us do. That's the damn problem."
Yes the bat was in a pissy mood... He didn't like being woken up and he hated his head hurting even worse than that.
Ishihara smirked slightly, "I am only trying to find answers, Azriel-san. You should want those answers as well."
"Of course I do. But questioning Asato is pointless. He was shot. How the hell would he know who pulled the trigger?" Katsumi sat down on the bed beside Hiroki, placing himself between the elephant and the shark.
You's smirk remained. "Very well. Perhaps later then. I will report to Matsumoto-san that Hiroki-san is awake and doing much better. Besides, I'm sure you would like some time alone. I trust you can be a good boy on your own?"
Azriel bristled, but didn't say anything as Ishihara bowed then left. Once the shark was gone, Katsumi looked back to Hiroki and smiled. "He's a pain in the a**, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's lips pressed together having been left alone with the shark. The elephant didn't know what to do with this situation. Maybe he should have had Akihiko stay a bit longer. But...would the shark do anything stupid. Probably not. This was a hospital. There were cameras. There were men outside the door. There were many reason the shark shouldn't touch him. But, that internal fear was still there.

"I am sure Ohayou wants to find out who is making these attacks as much as...you." returned Hiroki because he knew while Ohayou didn't have as many incidents as Smash, it still wanted to keep its people safe. He nodded slowly about Ishihara's request and doubted that whoever Smash had dragged in would ever see the light of day again.

Before he could answer, his lover had returned. And he waited until the young man was done protecting him before he answered, "I really don't have a clue. Unless it's someone from Aki's past but really...even then, I only would have thought of Matsumoto-san. But...that's obviously not it." He smiled faintly then ran a finger along Katsumi's back. He wanted to curl up again and nap....

After You had left, Hiroki nodded, "Yeah...but...he did leave us alone. Come here...." His fingers barely made their way over Katsumi's soft hand and tugged. "I am so glad you're ok...."

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:45 am

"No... it isn't Izo..." Katsu whispered, enjoying the feel of that finger against his clothes. The young man smiled, turning his hand to grasp Hiroki's own before laying down beside the megane-clad man.
"Asato-kun... you worried me so much today... But don't worry. Izo wouldn't hurt you or anyone else right now. He has a treaty to back off. Even then... he wants Ohayou so why would he hurt the people he wishes to acquire? It takes money from his coffers..."
Dark eyes closed and Katsumi breathed deeply. "You still smell of it, you know... Maybe that's why I fell asleep earlier... It was so warm and familiar... That scent..."
Once more it seemed that the bat might've drifted off. He wouldn't tell Hiroki what that specific smell was though... it'd probably freak the man out to know he smelled of blood.
"Ishihara-san won't hurt you either so don't worry about him. He won't move against me either unless Izo allows it first. He's just trying to do his job..." Azriel yawned lightly before turning his head to kiss Hiroki's shoulder. "I don't think he knows about me and Akihiko though so... maybe it'd be best if he wasn't around when we were both together. I don't know if Izo would be happy if the shark knew we were related... still..." again there was another yawn.
Why was he so comfortable? Squeezed into this tiny space on the side of the bed should've been a pain.
"You'll come home with me, ne? I can take care of you while you heal."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I know...I mean, I know he didn't send the gun man after me. Who knows what else he's done but he didn't do that." Everything seemed to be a little more normal now. Katsumi was near him and his breathing had quieted. "Smell...of what?" His eyes angled down to try to see that face but it was hard to do laid up as he was. "Fresh hospital clean?" smiled Hiroki as he closed his eyes.

He wasn't sure he was comforted much by the thought that Ishihara wouldn't touch him. That man was dangerous. Although at the moment he 'appeared' harmless. But Hiroki knew better.

Then he felt the soft kiss on his shoulder and he was distracted from the previous darker thoughts. "Well if he hasn't told him, he probably doesn't want him to know." At least that is what Hiroki could fathom of the situation. Although he didn't want to think about that either considering he was laid up like this and in a bit of pain to boot.

"Maybe you should take care of me at my house instead. I have a feeling Ohayou is going to be a wee bit touchy about my whereabouts until I'm...well." he smiled softly at Katsumi because he did want the young man to be by his side. Although, he had a feeling the young man would be busy in the studio soon enough. The holidays were over and the new year was already starting off...crazy. The older man wanted things to slow down for just a short time. Ok so being in bed slowed everything down but...it wasn't the same thing. "Mm...you can take care of me all you want. But...let someone else cook, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

"Something like that..." Azriel whispered, not wanting to tell Hiroki the truth about the smell.
Especially not when he realized that the older man was somewhat content now. Black nails gently ran along Hiroki's shoulder as Katsu lay there. "Wouldn't it seem odd? Me staying with you? Then again, I suppose you with me would be strange too... though apparently Narcissus knows... But what about the others? I'm surprised they haven't asked about Kaito-kun being at your side too."
The bat laughed softly, continuing to just lightly run his nails along Hiroki's collarbone as he lay there comfortably. "I won't cook because I can't. If Kaito-kun is around though, I'm sure he could... and I bet Nishikawa and Takatori would want to shadow me at your house... but for now I'm staying... at my mother's house."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki was content and comfortable...and wanted to snuggle but he couldn't turn and actually do that. "I guess we are the odd couple wherever we go. But...I don't mine at all. Hmm....I can really feel those nails....ah..." His eyes closed savoring that touch.

"No one has really asked anything but everyone's been so busy. It's not like they've had time to pry." Which really was true. Between the club and the funeral and maybe a day of sleep in between everyone most of the people around Hiroki didn't have time to think about who was hanging out with him. Although now he was sure now that was not the case.

"I have a butler that can cook. Kaito-kun has to go to work with....mm...Team 5, Shou's team. That's what he said. Actually he had been taking a cab to work from the Estate because he didn't want to call in. He's really diligent for a young man. Helped pack and unpack my things from my other home. I think I'll keep that other flat and rent it out. Or maybe I should move Michi-kun into it. I've seen his current apartment. It's kind of shabby." Hiroki was planning on putting that home on the market but he realized that with it paid off, renting might be a better option.

"Your mother's house?" That was a surprise to Hiroki. "I didn't know she had one. Is it comfortable?" It had to be something Izo had...right?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games