Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's okay. D:
I'm even worse... I fell asleep. gonk

That's good.

that is ok my friend....

yeah..talking has helped too...things just take time to settle in the brain and heart....but am feeling better now......

I'm glad you feel better some. ^__^

Anything else going on?

**looks around and almost winks at you then smiles** yeah plenty has happened....I got away from Mikey....I was finally able to get a weak mental lock on quirky...he was in serious trouble....Mikey had tired him up in a room and it had rats in it....we needed to find him fast......

D:

I imagine these rats weren't just content on skittering about and doing normal rat things? >.<

no....he said they were biting him....we finally found the building he was in but of course the door was locked so we broke a window to get in.....the door to the room was not that easy....but smart was able to pick the lock but he would not let me in right away........

Oh gee. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm glad you feel better some. ^__^

Anything else going on?

**looks around and almost winks at you then smiles** yeah plenty has happened....I got away from Mikey....I was finally able to get a weak mental lock on quirky...he was in serious trouble....Mikey had tired him up in a room and it had rats in it....we needed to find him fast......

D:

I imagine these rats weren't just content on skittering about and doing normal rat things? >.<

no....he said they were biting him....we finally found the building he was in but of course the door was locked so we broke a window to get in.....the door to the room was not that easy....but smart was able to pick the lock but he would not let me in right away........

Oh gee. emotion_facepalm

yeah....quirky was just barely alive....the rats had bitten him up really bad...we called and got him to the hospital in time...but he was in a coma for awhile....but he came out of it and smart and I decided to get something to eat.....well that ended up being something not so good...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am
Kay9214

**looks over at you** just to let you know I am going to leave you hanging till next time my friend....it is time for me to say nighters....hope you have a good one.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

**looks over at you** just to let you know I am going to leave you hanging till next time my friend....it is time for me to say nighters....hope you have a good one.....

Alright, good night. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Noe Shu

Truthful Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 am
HAHAHAHAHAHA mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 pm
Kay9214
Koribara The Simisage
im so excited.......and i just cant hide it.........going to an anime convention and i think i like it wooooooo

Cool, cool. o:

I've never been to anything like that.

this will be my 2nd time ever going to one this weekend and i get to go to ihop for breakfast wooo!  

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:36 pm
Koribara The Simisage
Kay9214
Koribara The Simisage
im so excited.......and i just cant hide it.........going to an anime convention and i think i like it wooooooo

Cool, cool. o:

I've never been to anything like that.

this will be my 2nd time ever going to one this weekend and i get to go to ihop for breakfast wooo!

Woo. Lol

What's it like?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 am
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

User Image

Thanks! ^__^

So, how's your day and... your heart? wink  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 am
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

User Image

Thanks! ^__^

Shyshehswgsgwsgts dhheheh the hearts. gonk

Pretty normal day thus far, minus the Guild and my chat thread sending me extra notices. o.o

Not a big fan of the hearts and Valentines day though. @n@  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

User Image

Thanks! ^__^

Pretty normal day thus far, minus the Guild and my chat thread sending me extra notices. o.o

Well Valentines day is not exclusive for couples only. Everybody can celebrate it, only in different ways. I guess to you, it means celebrating your birthday with friends and family.  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 am
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

User Image

Thanks! ^__^

Well Valentines day is not exclusive for couples only. Everybody can celebrate it, only in different ways. I guess to you, it means celebrating your birthday with friends and family.

Nope. Just another day to me, mostly.

If anything is done for my birthday, it'll be another day probably, just a short little meet-up, basically.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^

If anything is done for my birthday, it'll be another day probably, just a short little meet-up, basically.

Why? Are you alone most of the time?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 am
Noe Shu
HAHAHAHAHAHA mrgreen

o.o

What's so funny? Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 am
Kay9214
Noe Shu
HAHAHAHAHAHA mrgreen

o.o

What's so funny? Lol

Whats not funny rofl  

Noe Shu

Truthful Inquisitor

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 am
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^

Why? Are you alone most of the time?

I don't live alone, but yeah, I keep to myself mostly...

I just mean, a relative to two might stop in one day. A little pizza, a cake, maybe some cards. And it almost never happens day of.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games