Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Alex looked down "I was the one who kileld them I had their blood on my hands Mirialiresta,Kirstan,Lauren,Kratio,Rengi,Rick,and Yuki all of them My friends and I killed them their blood still stains my hands"he said looking at his hands. "So why can't I hide it it is something I don't wnat to remember I slaughtered them they had no chance'he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:10 pm
Chris was now reading a book about a past race, the necrontyre, he studied how they had clung to there short life and how a god offered them immortality at a price, he would put there minds and soles in a body of steel, and be his infinite slaves until the end of time, Chris was one of the only free necronytre left, as the god agrred five necronytre would be free to do as they wish, but they would still be incased in there new bodys, they were then lauched to different planets, earth, mars, jupiter, alpha-centuri and Kronus, and they would be traped there never to see there families again, he looked at his body, "so im a necronytre" he said, he already knew but it for some reason just buzzed around in his head.  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:12 pm
Kumi flew right besdie him and looked at him and reached out touching his head softly."I know it hurts...but, try to...let it go..."she whispered softly."I can help..."she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Alex looked at her as he sighed "I don't know what to do I came here hoping I could get contorl of that dark part of me that made me kil them I wnat to find that part and erase it form myself'he said as he looked at his hands. "I don't want to risk losing someone else but I hate being alone'he said as he looked at her.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Jack was in the forest, near a lake as he whispered softly to himself. He looked at the water s he touched it.
It turned into ice.
"the spell is leaking..I can use my ice..But thats about it.." he mumbled to himself. His hair was a beautiful blue as well as his ice cold eyes. Today, he had gone shopping and was wearing black pants with a black buttoned down shirt with a cross as a necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:25 pm
((artifact class is starting very soon, you should get moving unless you want to be late))  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Kumi smiled weakly and reassuringly as she looked at him."I...i want to help..."she whispered softly. "I know it won't be easy....and maybe at first it might not seem to work...but I still want to try..."she said and smiled at him."Your not alone...cause Im here...and i wanna help..."she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:32 pm
Alex looked at her as he closed his eyes he could feel tears running down his cheeks. "Kumi I... thank you for tring to help me"he said smiling. "I want your help Kumi I do"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:36 pm
Kumi smiled and took his hand softly."I will try my best to help then..."she said and smiled sweetly and then reached out wiping his tears."I know how it feels...ad I don't want anyone sufering like this..."she whispered and smiled."I will always be here for you."she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm
Alex smiled as he felt her hand he looked at her. "Thanks Kumi I'm sorry you had to see me like this I'm usually pretty good at hiding it liek when we first met'he said as he stretched his wings and let a gust of wind pick him up as he made the cloud he was on disappear. "Hey Kumi wanna fly around alittle"he said as he looked at his watch. "Well awhile anyway I got a class soon"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 pm
Kumi smiled. "Sure, we can fly together to class."she said and smiled and began to fly through the sky bac towards the school, but took her time waiting up for Alex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:47 pm
Chris looked at the clock. "I can understand one being late but... both of my pupils, I guess No human or half dragon can be trusted with keeping the time and arriving, and here I thought that even humans could uphold such a simple task" he said continueing to read his book on the necrontyre  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 pm
Alex followed after her as he smiled. "Kumi can I ask you a question'he said as he looked at her. he felt much better he could still feel his pain but having someone to help gave him a spark of happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Jack came in the door, "hola Sensei." he said, smirking as he took a seat in one of the desks.
Alena sighed, leaning on a wall, "Dragon riding as been canceled for today..IT seems im missing my dragon." she muttered, looking at Jack as he waved.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:57 pm
((whos door did you burst through?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]