Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:44 pm
Sirius nodded.

"I understand, it's ok," he muttered.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:17 pm
Again, Remus shook his head, closing his eyes and attempting to move a bit closer to the other man's warmth. "I'd rather not," he answered. "I'm not really tired right now, just don't want to move right now."

(well it sucked...bite me...)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:38 am
Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus and nodded.

"All right, that's fine," he whispered lightly, pressing a kiss to the other man's forehead.

(( domokun ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:10 pm
((I'm horrible at chess. But that's because it bores me. I'd rather make up my own rules. "One teleport per game!" "Haha, my king is hiding in the cave (ie, my pocket), you'll never get him there!" and talk about the pieces like they were people "you wouldn't take out my castle, now would you? It's been through so many sieges, and is still standing" and "I wonder if the Queen is really a Queen, or a 'queen'... or maybe Freddy Mercury reincarnated into a chess piece. Man, that would suck." I confuse the chess club. They're my friends. It's fun.

I talk too much. On to the RP!))

Her porridge wobbled. And again. Hermione had resigned herself to merely poking at her food, instead of even trying to pretend to eat it. Harry still hadn't shown up. Neither had Remus or Sirius, for that matter, but they'd either still be in the Shack, or up in the Hospital Wing. Harry could be with them. Harry could be hurt! And he didn't even let her know where he'd be. How was she supposed to know? This made her jab at her porridge even harder.

Oi Harry, it's your mate." Hermione heard faintly. Looking up, she saw Harry and Kathryn standing at the entrance of the Great Hall.

"Harry!" She called. She was waiting for them to come sit at the table, as they would eventually have to. Her poor porridge was now mercifully forgotten.  

marissala

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:54 am
[I apologize again for not posting. I believe I may have left a suitable explanation in a different thread though.]

Tonks hadn't bothered staying at the table after Remus had stormed off and Sirius had followed. So, she had gone back to her old dorms, having a rather interesting conversation with Sir Cadogan and several other portraits going on about something that "That Sirius Black" had said. She had gone to bed in good spirits and fully intending on using this new information to annoy the both of them.

Of course, one had to find them before one could annoy them. 'They've probably gone down to the Shrieking Shack,' she thought as she sipped her tea. It wouldn't do any good to bother them, besides she only had a week of personal time, she could always wait til tomorrow.

"Harry!"

Looking over the edge of the wide brimmed tea cup, she spotted Harry and Kathryn entering the Great Hall. Harry looked nervous, as if he'd broken some sort of law. Kathryn looked tired, but, Tonks reminded herself, well aware of every werewolf in Britain, she had had a long night, even with the Wolfsbane.

Standing up, she crossed the room to the other table and seated herself beside Hermione. She had noticed the girl before, but it was better than sitting at her own class table, alone. Being a Hufflepuff had its disadvantages sometimes because it always seemed like there weren't any.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked cheerfully, taking another sip of her tea.

[Perhaps not in character but I don't particularly care. The in-character version is annoying.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Relaxing into Sirius' arms, glad for the warmth of the other body that helped to easy the ache from his body. "I remember you used to do this when were in school," he said absently. "You were the only one to. James used to makes jokes about it, pushing your buttons I suppose and Peter..." he stopped, not really sure he wanted to bring up that, so instead he changed topics. "Do you think Kathryn got through the night all right?"

(I have a headache...argh.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:27 pm
Kathryn looked at Harry who's face appeared to have frozen. Rolling her eyes she nudged him gently in the ribs and nodded in the direction of Hermione, who was now seated next to a familiar face.

"C'mon boy, don't tell me she's Medusa and has you turned into stone" She said with a chuckle and she walked forward towards her table. Giving Hermione a weak smile she took the seat opposite her. Although she was two years younger it was hard not to notice Hermione during her school year, as she was always in the company of Harry and is now Head Girl.

"I'm Kathryn by the way" She said tapping her now sharply pointed finger-nails on the table leaving tiny little dents. "Hey Tonks" She added sleepily and reached for the lug of coffee and poured herself a substantial amount in her mug. After all, she was going to have to survive today without collapsing from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:15 pm
"Mind if I join you?" Hermione heard someone ask from her other side. She had been facing the entrance to the Great Hall, watching Harry and Kathryn. Harry looked as if he had swallowed something unsettling and illegal. It unsettled Hermione.

"Oh, not at all." She answered after having turned to face Tonks. Apparently no Hufflepuffs were eating at the moment. Hermione still hadn't figured out where they all got to sometimes.

"I'm Kathryn by the way" The younger girl said when she sat down. Hermione had seen Kathryn around, in the common room and such, but had never really had the chance to talk to her. Now that she had come and sat down, Harry had no excuse to linger in the doorway. Hermione turned her attention to Kathryn.

"Hi Kathryn. I'm Hermione."  

marissala

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:17 pm
Harry glared at Kathryn as she joined Hermione and Tonks at the Gryffindor table. He followed her, sitting down and taking a piece of bacon from the plate at the center of the table. "Sorry, 'Mione," he said sheepishly. "I spent the night...at the library, studying for exams."

He wasn't about to out Kathryn to Hermione because...well...Kathryn could tell her if she wanted to...he wasn't going to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:55 pm
Giving a two-fingered wave at Hermione, she gazed hungrily at the platter of bacon near her. The mounds of freshly cooked pig meat made her stomach growl in desire for the food and she instinctively reached out and piled some onto her plate, much like she did previously when she sat at this table.

"I spent the night...at the library, studying for exams." Harry said, not very convincingly. Kathryn couldn't help but grin before returning to finish off her last piece of bacon. Reaching for her mug of coffee she finished it off and smiled proudly for finishing her breakfast quickly.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:32 pm
Sirius chuckled.

"I nearly killed James a few times because of some of his remarks...annoying prat..." he said lightly.

"Do you think Kathryn got through the night all right?" Sirius nodded.

"I'm sure she made it through fine, Harry was with her after all," he replied.

"In fact...I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly showed up here if we spend too much time in this old shack."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:50 am
((Yes! My first post in the RP. whee I would've last night, but I had to leave very quickly after being accepted. Dx The creature in this post is made up. But, you know Luna. No one believes her, anyway.))
Luna walked in, looking airy as usual. When she spotted the others, she looked mildly surprised, as if she'd expected the whole of the Great Hall to be empty. She walked towards the Griffinder table and said, "Oh, hallo, Harry, Hermione. I've just been reading up on knarry-horned wart toads." She held up the latest edition of the Quibler, smiling. "Aparently there have been sightings all over Europe... maybe there are some in the castle right now." She looked around hopefully, as if expecting to see one. "Ah, well... Anyway, what have you been up to?"
She looked over at Tonks and Kathryn. "Oh... and I don't know either of you, do I? I'm Luna. Luna Lovegood." She stared at them with her oddly protuberent eyes for a few seconds, and then looked down, rearanging her necklace of butter bear corks to best effect. "Nice... isn't it?"

Mint Thimble

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 am
User Image

Dumbledore appeared at the Staff Table in the Great Hall in a flurry of silver and blue robes. He blinked at the small group that had congregated at the Gryffindor table and smiled to himself--it was nice to see more people back at Hogwarts for this odd sort of reunion. He coughed lightly.

"The results from the First Task of the Multi-Wizard Tournament!" he announced pointing his wand to the air. A scroll appeared, it glowed yellow for a moment before unravelling and cloning itself. Four copies were sent to the different common rooms, one went to the front door of the castle, another to the doors of the Great Hall, and finally the original lazily floated over to the small group eating breakfast.

The Results
Going into the forest and completing such tasks were not easy. Each item was worth 10 points, with a few extra points given for how each problem was tackled. The scores are as follows:

Sirius Black: 60 points for the retrival of 6 objects, 15 for helping others out of the forest--75 points
Remus Lupin: 40 points for the retrival of 4 objects, 15 for going out before the Full Moon, 20 for the Centaurs Arrow through the Shoulder--75 points
Harry Potter: 70 points for the return of 7 objects, 15 points for the use of Healing Skills to help others--85 Points
Liz Shanim: 70 points for the returh of 7 objects, 10 points for use of pyrotechnics--80 points
Kathryn Theree: 60 points for the retrival of 6 objects, 20 for the Spider Pincher in the back, 5 for going out on the Full Moon--85 points

"As you can see, we have a tie between Miss Theree and Mr. Potter," Dumbledore announced. "I can't promise that this will be fixed next task, but I do assure you--there should be only one winner of the Multi-Wizard Tournament. For now, I implore all of you to take the next few days relaxing."

"I find now to be a good time to remind everybody of the rules that I first stated when we all first arrived: Dinner is from 6 to 7:30 (though the kitchens--if you know where it is--is always open). Curfew is 9:30 for every one, no exceptions. It is best if I remind you this--even if you're not in school, sneaking around the castle after curfew is still punishible. It'll be up to your captor to decide what the punishment is," Dumbledore stated with a smile before bowing and disappearing just as he had appeared.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:09 pm
Kathryn looked up at the approaching figure, a Ravenclaw, she thought, noticing the blue and bronze tie around the girls neck. Who-ever she was seemed very eery, she gave the impression of Professor Trelawney. Once Luna had said greeted Harry and Hermione, something clicked in her mind as she remembered her mother telling her about the several students who broke into the Ministry. The image of the girl was exactly the same as the Ravenclaw... If only she could remember her name. It was if Luna had read her mind:

"Oh... and I don't know either of you, do I? I'm Luna. Luna Lovegood." The girl said. Kathryn grinned.

"Nice name, I'm Kathryn Theree" She said with a nod and a little wave of her sharp-fingernailed hand. "Woah, it's Dumby" She added looking over at her Headmaster. Following the piece of parchment with her eyes she leaned over her plate and read the parchment...

"Kathryn Theree: 60 points for the retrival of 6 objects, 20 for the Spider Pincher in the back, 5 for going out on the Full Moon--85 points!" Kathryn exclaimed. "What the hell, I get 20 points for getting my spine almost ripped out? That shouldn't count, Dumby's off his rocker, I should get points taken off" She said looking up at Dumbledore with upturned eyebrows. Sitting back down in her bench she looked at Harry.
"Dumbledore should have made you winner"  

Lunar_Blade

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:34 pm
Luna smiled absently. "Yours isn't bad, either. Theree... like theory, isn't it?" She listened intently to Dumbledore and then to Kathryn. "Well, Daddy's always been very suportive of his ways. We're covering the tournament, you know." She held up with magazine in her hand. "Daddy's the editor of the Quibbler. He'll be very pleased to hear the news. Although, we find that covering sightings of Crumple-Horned Snorkaks to be rather more important. But you never know; we didn't think it would go to well, but Harry's interview two years ago sold records. Daddy went into reprinting, even. Maybe we should do the same for the tournament..." She paused, her aze shifting to the empty ((correct me if I'm wrong)) Ravenclaw table. "Well, seems I'm either the early bird or the lucky worm, so I'll just be sitting here, if you don't mind..." She sat down at the table and looked around at the other occupents, as if expecting something pleasantly interesting to appear via one of them.

((Oo. I really hope there's a ball. Not that anyone'd ever take Luna, but I have the best gown and hair designed for her. whee ))

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games