Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miishima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 am
hi my name is miishima but thats just my screen name.
I have had a passion for art ever since i was little and continue to discover skills that i have yet to learn, and i soon hope to have a bachelor degree in fine art. biggrin biggrin biggrin

BASICALLY ART IS MY LIFE xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 am
this is my own drawing of my avi, its not that good but oh wel. you learn from mistakes

User Image  

miishima

Tai-ji

5,925 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm
Hi

(This is my very first guild I joined xD)

I'm Tai-ji and my nickname is Sun. I used to have a passion for drawing but eventually I lost it as I knew that drawng would never be something I would do for a living =(

I draw now as a hobby and whenever I have the time I practice, but improving has been very slow. I have retained some bad habits and I'm trying to shake em off. Hopefully with some help I'll be able to improve a bit xD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 am
hi i saw i need to introduce myself first, so hi.. like tai-ji this is the first guild i joined. drawing painting is the biggest passion of my life. I started with drawing again 3 years ago and this year i got accepted to artschool, starts in september. At the moment im just stuck, i need to grow, because im not satisfied with how it looks now. I really hope i will get some good criticism here  

massdestructiontwat

chelsealdy

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 pm
Hello I'm chelsealdy,

I'm 14 yrs old. I want to be an artist when i grow up. I wish to learn from this guild, I really want to improve. I practice a lot but I feel like that I'm going no where, so I thought that this guild may be very helpful.

I draw mostly anime but I'm also trying to learn realism. I also do watercolors but I'm still a noob at that and i lack practice. I also just started using copic markers just a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 pm
Hi, I'm Chilicharlie and I love to draw a lot. Usually draw a lot of anime style drawings but want to try and do more realistic drawings as well.

Recently Graduated from a diploma in digital media design and am currently taking an advanced cert animation course to further improve my portfolio and search for a job after that.

Am trying to improve my artworks especially in terms of colour and hope to learn and create better artworks through the help of other artists in this guild.  

chilicharlie

Motoko Kitari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 am
i am Selene Clair. i am an artist and a photographer. i am a junior in high school. I work with different styles of art, and multiple different mediums. If anybody wants to see what I have done art wise just ask, but for the most part I am still adding my art to photo bucket, and deviant art. So i apologize if The artwork isn't as expected. If you have any questions.. please feel fr to ask me in a pm. I will answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 am
Hi im kayla im a Freshmen in high school.

My fav things are Music, drawing, video games, Softball, playing with my dog.

Well i really have nothing to say 0.o  

EmoMusicFreak15

Copic-Kun

Supportive Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm
Hi my name is Ellie-
I love to Draw,Paint, Do digital work. Im only 14 so im still learning More art. Possibly when i get old enough to move out i will prabably go into a art studio and Art college. OwO
I dont really like to do eny sports. Ive tried some art classes but they all didnt help. Some day i hoe to be really good at art. I got photoshop like a month ago Yay! But i havent used it yet because next i need to get a tablet. ._.
Thank you for reading, And i just joined this guild today..Yay!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 pm
Ahoy everyone~!

: ) My name is Taylor but I prefered to be called Kano on Gaia anyway. I am 16 years old, 17 on December 7th and a resident of the blazing hot state of Texas. I am, of course, a Rising Junior in High School and a college freshman (yes I am taking classes here and there). I have been drawing since I was 10 or so, around when I started playing runescape and I've been on and off. A lot more recently I have been doodling and watching my own art progress with each day.

My goals are to keep improving, get out of High School, Go into college~ We~

Kanove

Otome Picasso

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Good evening everyone. My name is Otome Picasso, age 18 (19 in 3 days) and I am looking to mentor anyone looking to better their skills and knowledge on art. I am attending college in texas to major in the arts and possibly teach in the future

Facts:
-All of my work is done by hand, no digital coloring or anything
-I began my sketching and drawing at the beginning of junior high; but it doesn't matter how long you have been drawing b/c practice makes perfect
-my specialty is drawing people and the human figure, so if you are interested in bettering your people-drawing skills, i am the person to ask
-I started drawing anime and am thankful for it striking my interest in the subject of art

If you have any more questions or are interested in my mentoring, simply PM me and i will be honored to be of assistance

If you are interested in seeing my work, you may look in the art arenas or i will post some of my work soon enough

3nodding Thankyou  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am
Hello there fellow artists!~

My name is Melyssa, screen name Karillis (either or is fine :3). I'm soon to be on my 2nd year of college at the Art Institute of Atlanta where I am studying Media Arts and Animation. I've been drawing for a couple of years now, but of course there is always time for improvement, I prefer doing traditional work and eventually do some digital stuff too. I hope to be able to help and also be helped to get better at what we all do and love.

If you'd like to see some of my work you can click on this following link~

Thank you for your time and I hope to make a lot of friends biggrin

Karillis

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

roxas-someones half

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm
Hi I'm Liam. I enjoy art but it is not my passion, I write. But I have found that in order to write, I need to be able to illustrate my thoughts, and the more i draw the more I want to be better at it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm
hihi n__n!~!! Im Leetia, I mostly draw anime..... alot.... there isnt much variety in my art work sweatdrop uhmm I guess i should add one of my drawings onto this message, so ill put the one that i drew today. here you go! whee ~:::

User Image
(srry th pic is so big crying )

dont judge im only 11 (=o=) lol. So, i guess thats all i have to say, but i do have one question, how do i get paired up with a mentee or mentor?? question

Thanks
heart ~ Leetia ~ heart  

a781e21518657

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 am
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining and we hope we're as beneficial to you as you are to us.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games