Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:30 am
Faye beamed, suddenly gaining weight for the pregnancy didn't seem so bad. Their drive home was filled with excited conversation about their future. Once they got home, Faye was greeted by his mothers who were watching Opera on the couch:

"Hey you two! What did the doctor say?" Kikyo asked, drinking some coffee.
"Was it the flu?"Rachel questioned worriedly.
"Actually..." Faye sat down in between them: "Its something bigger...I'm pregnant!!"

Both women were in shock. Their eyes widened in suprise. The living room was filled with squealing as poor Faye was sandwiched by their hugs:

"WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDMOTHERS!!"
"AND IN-LAWS!!!"

Faye giggled at these outbursts. Their loving hugs were now crushing Ducan:

"DUCAN! BLESS YOU! This baby is going to be beautiful thanks to your genes!"
((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Ducan blushed at the compliment on his looks, but was running out of air to say his thanks as he was crushed simultaneously by two excited women.

When they released him, he grinned like a Cheshire cat. He couldn't be more proud of how his life was turning out.

"Would you excuse me?" he said, dazed as he turned and walked into the entrance, "I have to call my parents..."

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:58 am
Both women nodded while Faye waited for Ducan to put the Dartmoores on speakerphone. He wondered how Ducan's father would react or say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:50 am
Ducan waited as the ringing began. He felt a little nervous, but joy was the most overwhelming feeling at the moment.

Finally, the line clicked on. "Hello?"

"Dad? Is Mom there with you?"

"Obviously, son! Where else?" Johnny let out a bark of laughter.

"Listen, Dad... Remember when Faye said he could concieve?"

"Yes! That is why you are one lucky son of a gun!"

"Well, we just found out that... he's pregnant."

There was silence on the other line.

"Dad?"

"LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Johnny screamed, making Ducan wince, "WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!"

Ducan heard his mother tittering excitedly in the background, but was soon drowned out by his father's voice again.

"DUCAN, YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY!"

"I can tell," Ducan muttered, rubbing his ear.

"Haha! A wedding and a grandchild! What more could we want! DUCAN!"

Ducan jumped at hearing his name being spoken so suddenly. "What, Dad?"

"We are going SHOPPING! Your mother wants to buy clothes to give at the baby shower! THERE WILL BE A BABY SHOWER, RIGHT?"

"Well... I... Probably, but not before the wedding-"

"OK THEN! LET'S GO BUY SOME BABY SHOES!"

And with that, his father hung up. Ducan let out a long breath and clicked the phone, slumping against the wall.

"Oh, dear God, what is that man going to buy?" he muttered, rubbing his face.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 pm
Faye bounced like a bunny into Ducan's lap, smirking at his fiance's reaction. He busied himself with marking out the dates in his calender book. The engagement party would be two weeks from now, the wedding in March and the baby shower in June. Since their child was due in July:

"I think its delightful, love, you have to admire their enthusiasm." Faye poked those hands that masked Ducan's distressed face: "Dukey, do these dates look okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:06 am
"Hm?" Ducan lowered his hands and looked at Faye's planned dates in his calendar book. "Those are fine, love," he said.

Just then, the phone rang. Sighing, Ducan kissed his little fiance's bangs and gently eased him off his lap and onto the couch. He walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone off the wall, hoping it wasn't his dad with another crazy idea.

"Hello?"

"Ducan?"

"Hey, bro!" Ducan said excitedly, "Listen, I've got some great news! Faye and I are gonna get married! And what's more, he's pregnant!"

"What!?"

"Oh, that's right! I didn't tell you, um... Faye can conceive. It's a long story, but... I'm going to be a father! Isn't that great? You're going to be an uncle!"

"Wow! That's, um... That's quite a surprise, but... I'm happy for you, Ducan. I really am."

"What's the matter? You seem even more spaced out than usual," Ducan said, amused.

There was a moment of silence at the other end of the line, then Kevin spoke in a small voice, "Ducan... There's something I want to talk to you about. But... not on the phone. Can you come over?"

"Is it something Mom and Dad know about?" Ducan asked, concern now lacing his voice.

"No, not yet. I... wanted to talk to you about it first."

"Kevin, what is it? You're scaring me. Is it bad news?"

"I... I don't know. Can you come now? Please?"

"OK... OK, I'll be there." Ducan hung up, his head full of thoughts and a small knot forming in the pit of his stomach. He hoped nothing was wrong with his brother.

He walked back into the living room, looking down at a curious Faye still lounging on the sofa.

"I have to go see my brother," he said, "I don't know what's going on yet. Kevin's... He's being weird."

Lance trotted over and whined at his master, nudging his hand. In all the excitement over the pregnancy he hadn't gotten any attention.

"I'm sorry boy," Ducan pet his head, "I'll walk you when I get back, OK?" He knelt and hugged his doggie who barked in acknowledgment. He stood back up and looked at Faye again. "I'm going to his apartment right now."

((TEH LONG POSTAGE OF DEWM! 4laugh With a cute expression! ))

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:54 am
Faye felt the mood shift within Ducan. He immediately stood up and grabbed his jacket once more. If there was something wrong with Kevin, he wanted to help:

"I'm coming, love. Were a couple right?" he smiled, rubbing his arm in comfort. He turned around to his mothers' concerned faces: "Kevin called. He wanted to see Ducan and I'm tagging along. I'll call you two ok? Would you guys mind walking Lance too?"

"Of course, Hunna." Rachel agreed. Kikyo nodded as well.
"Thank you!"

He walked outside & towards the car.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Ducan drove as fast as he could without going over the speed limit and soon arrived at Kevin's apartment. The elevator took them up and when it dinged, Ducan hurried outside and to Kevin's apartment door, where he knocked.

Kevin opened the door, looking at Ducan with relief. "Ducan... Thank goodness."

He let Ducan into his apartment and was a bit surprised to say Faye tag along behind him, but didn't say anything and closed the door.

"Please, take a seat," he said, gesturing at his sofa.

Ducan and Faye plopped themselves onto the comfy sofa. Ducan turned his eyes on his brother who was pacing the living room, his hands together, elbows on his knees.

"Kev, what's going on?" Knowing Kevin, he was either freaking out over something really insignificant or something truly serious. Ducan hoped it was the former.

Kevin looked at him for a moment before taking a deep breath and saying, "I think... I'm in love." He plopped himself in the armchair next to them.

Ducan stared at him. "What... that's it?"

"With a man."

"Well, that's just... What!? But... But Kevin, I thought you weren't..."

"I know!" Kevin said loudly, then lowered his voice sheepishly, "I know. I just... I don't know how it happened, but..."

Ducan had to cover his hand so no one could see his quiet laughter.

"Ducan please, I need your advice!"

"Alright, alright! I'm just glad it isn't anything bad!"

Kevin sighed, dropping his head, his hair falling down into his eyes.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:40 am
Faye let out that breath he was holding. He found Kevin's actions absolutely adorable. He was all flustered but it was clear that these feelings were genuine. The little baker patted the seat in between him and Ducan, and once Kevin sat, Faye asked politely:

"So...? Aren't you going to give us details? Is he cute? How did you meet?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:05 am
Kevin looked like a shy little kid having to do his first show-and-tell to a listening classroom. He stuck his hands between his knees to stop fidgeting with them.

"Well... who is he?" Ducan asked.

Kevin was as red as a ripe raspberry but a tiny smile was tugging at the corners of his lips. "His name is Daniel, but everyone calls him Danny. He's a new assistant lawyer who just started working at our firm. He's really nice and very talkative and friendly to everyone."

"And does he talk to you?" Ducan asked, having fun with this. It wasn't every day he got to tease his brother about his crush. He was relaxed with his head resting in his hand.

"Yes," Kevin said shyly, "But I'm too scared to make a move on him. He's... He's really beautiful, Ducan. He's got long blond hair and blue eyes and these little freckles on his nose."

Ducan chuckled. That was about as detailed as Kevin could get. He wasn't the brother who had a way with words, that was for sure.

"I'm just too shy to tell him..." Kevin finished, looking a little lost, still pink in the face.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:29 am
"You are too cute, Kevin!" Faye squealed: "Listen, Kevin, I know that around people you have trouble but believe me, guys love it when you approach them! He sounds wonderful, I'm sure- wait...I have an idea! Why don't you invite him to the engagement party? It gives you something to talk about!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 am
Kevin looked terrified at the idea. He never got along well at parties and turned to Ducan for confirmation.

"Kevin, relax," Ducan soothed him, "I'm sure it won't be like at my senior year party where you tripped and bumped into someone who spilled their drink on the TV and caused a blackout!"

Kevin bristled at the memory and looked away. His brother was supposed to help him, not remind him of his social awkwardness! How can a lawyer be so shy when not in court?

"I think Faye's idea is great. Why don't we invite this Danny to the engagement party? I'm sure he'd be happy to accept if he's as nice as you say."

"Ducan, won't that be awkward? I mean, I haven't told Mom and Dad about... him... yet."

"Remember how they reacted when I told them I was gay?" Ducan reminded him, "Mom was a bit surprised but she accepted it and Dad was yelling how no guy with hair as long, silky and pretty and always well kept as mine could be straight."

He put his head on Kevin's shoulder. "Besides, they know now that even with two gay sons, they will still have grandkids." He beamed at Faye proudly.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:12 am
Faye smiled knowingly, patting Kevin's knee: "I'm sure that Danny will accept you offer, girino, we can't wait to meet him! I'm sure that your parents will love to meet him too!" He paused: "But I'm curious to know more about him, maybe we could do lunch sometime, hm? I could stop by the office."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:54 am
"But..." Kevin began, but stopped at Ducan's hard, determined stare. "Oh, alright," he conceded, "But why are you doing all this?"

"Because if we left you alone with your love life, you'd never get anywhere," Ducan said knowingly, "Now, do you at least have his number?"

"Well... Yes, it's on the list of all employee's numbers and addresses, but I've never..."

"Perfect! Want to call him now?"

"What!?" Kevin practically yelped at the idea.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:26 am
Happily, the little baker handed Kevin his wireless phone. It was rather entertaining to watch Kevin stare at the phone and gulp loudly:

"Trust us, Kevin. It will never happen if you don't approach him. Believe me, he could be the best thing that ever happened to you." He looked at Ducan then refocused: "Go on!"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games