Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:49 pm
((If is were dead the seals would have burned off of me lol also I gtg lol SORRY!!!! XD)) Ketsueki's head twiches...his hand twiches...and he blinks slowly...as he opens his eyes his eyes are red and in a dark flash his hair changes black  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Ankuko stares at him and jumps back. "IJIN!?" he yells and stares at the body. ((it's ok))  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:12 pm
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHH!, I'MMMMM BAAACCCKK!! HHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:25 pm
Ankuko looks down at the unconscious Hitomi. "...no..." he whispers looking back at Ijin.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:37 pm
(Hey I got to go again lol >< this time I'm getting kicked off O.o)
Ijin nods laughing "HEHHEHEHEHEHEEHHE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR PROMISE KETSUEKI??? YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LET ME KILL HER HAHAHAHAAHHAH PLANS CHANGE HUH JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE AHAHHAHAAHAH!!" Ijin laughs moving toward Hitomi with Zetsumei in his hand  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:46 pm
((*sigh* ok)) Ankuko appears in front of him and smirks. "He may but I won't Ijin"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:58 pm
"Heh, a blind man hahahahahahahahhah, hummm now where are we ohhh yes, this were your father mascred all those people, a wounderful man really why couldn't you have turned out liek your father Ketsueki...wait hheheheheheh I'm you right I guess you did follow your father's foot steps Mr.Merk...do you remember Kekkou? heheh Sugoi and all those people you killed for food?? heheheh I do you were so wounderful til that damn Rosa but I took care of her, and now I'll take care of Hitomi hehehe and this little blind man" ((Kekkou, and Sugoi are towns in his past lol O.o and dude forgot to tell you Fenrir gets bitchin strong when the full moon is out, and my home town as a full moon every night....O.O he can easily thought Ijin out once the full moon comes out lol >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:03 pm
Ankuko covers his eyes with his hand and laughs. He pulls back his hand and his eyes are red. "I'm not blind and I'm a demon thank you" he says ard draws his sword. ((ok))  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:08 pm
"Ok, I'll pitty Ketsueki and honor him by killing you first hahahahaahh!" Ijin laughs walking toward Ankuko (I really wish she was on it would go so much smoother lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 pm
((I know)) Ankuko smiles and raised the sword so it was pointing directly at Ijin. "Ready to die?"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:22 pm
"Damn why dont you people learn that me and Ketsueki died here a long time ago hahahahahahah!" he says pointing Zetsumei at Ankuko as both black swords touch  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:25 pm
((two questions what's the freaky servant dude's name and second who's the guy who has to beat Ijin?)) Ankuko looks down at Hitomi and sighs. "So?" he says stalling for time.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Keith Asher
((two questions what's the freaky servant dude's name and second who's the guy who has to beat Ijin?)) Ankuko looks down at Hitomi and sighs. "So?" he says stalling for time.
(( I guess the freaky servent is Kagejouten which Hitomi has not me any more lol O.o and then Fenrir is Ketsueki's mother's insoul lol to protect me, in the form of a black wolf O.o he can bring Ijin to his knees quickly if he gets way the hell tho out of hand if Ketsueki is somewhat knowing that Ijin is taking over, and its doesn't matter whats going on in a full moon Fenrir can take over and send Ijin to his knee and back to Ketsueki's state off mind lol)) "I'll kill you all hhahahahaha, come!" he says going into his stance  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:35 pm
Ankuko breaks into Hitomi's mind and forces her to summon Kagejouten. "You talk too much" ((ok I have a plan as you should be able to tell sweatdrop ))  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:36 pm
(Sadly sweatdrop lol jk 3nodding ) "Eh why the hell is he here?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items