Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am
Scanda heared somebody coming and turned invisble as he saw it was Jubie but still decided not to come out invisibilty knowing that she might get scared.

Evil Scanda turned to see someone coming and him and Neo Metal Sonic teleported just in time before the person came.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 am
(Its Jubei not Jubie. Jubei has good eyesight, just so you know xp )
"Hmmmm... your not Scanda, because his helmet doesnt have a black scar on it."  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Yuzu walkes next to Jubei."Hmmm...Your right...."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 pm
"Hmmm, and whats up with this metal sonic??" Jubei touches it
"Wow, its made out of metal too."  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Yuzu kicked it and watched it go flying."Wow, This thing would be nice for kickball...."She smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm
"Doesnt your foot hurt? Its made out of metal..." Jubei looked at Yuzu...  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 pm
Yuzu looked at jubei and smiled."Nope!"She held her foot and laughed."Ok, it does." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:08 pm
"Uhhh.. its bleeding..." Jubei stared at it, "and a lot of.... blood is dripping down." eek
"Ok, I'll heal you!" (My abilities). She put her hand on Yuza's leg, the blood gone. ^.^ Jubei smiled  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:25 pm
"That.....was fast."She said stomping her foot on the ground to see if it hurt.She tripped."How did that happen?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:22 am
Scanda watched the girl kicked Neo Metal Sonic "Well now youve made him p*****"he said coming out of invisbility as he saw it teleport back and saw that it looked like it hadnt even been hurt.

Evil Scanda saw Scanda come out of invisibility and shot lightning at him against the wall then him and Neo Metal Sonic teleported before they could be caught and teleported above somewhere on the school "The idiots will be destroyed"Neo Metal Sonic said as he changed his arm into a laser cannon.

(Dont say that your character got them before they teleported because I said BEFORE anyone could get them)  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 am
"Well, I healed you." Jubei said, helping Yuzu up.
Jubei looked up and saw... a laser cannon. "We should run right now!" She pointed at the cannon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:17 am
Yuzu looked up boredly."Ha, like that's gonna hurt me!......We should run."Yuzu ran away as fast as she could.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 am
"Hey, wait for me!" Jubei ran as quick as she could to, but tripped and landed right on her face. 'Ow...' She rubbed her face clean and kept on runnning  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 am
Scanda woke 6 hours after he was shot by lightning and saw he was in a very cramped room with two leather seats and a phone the phone started to ring and he answered it "Is this Scanda"the person on the other end asked "Yes it is"Scanda replied "Oh then let me tell you theirs a bomb going off in 1 minute and the doors are locked and guess where this is its inside the school"the person said ending the call and Scanda started to panic.

Evil Scanda and Neo metal Sonic saw the 2 strangers run away "Foolish type of supers they should be killed on their cowardness"Neo Metal Sonic said putting his cannon down and replacing the cannon with his arm as he stared to his evil partner "I have an idea"Evil Scanda said as he cloned Neo Metal Sonic 1000 times and ambushed the 2 strangers and looked at them from atop of the roof "Sorry but so you dont go gossiping and saying stuff about this were going to have to kill you or if you want to stay quiet and not want to die then we will take away the robots but speak of one word and we will be back no matter where you are"Evil Scanda explained to the strangers  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 am
Jubei wasnt really that kind of person: gossiping, fighting or that kind of stuff stare
She walked slowly inside the school and the bell rang. Jubei forgot what class it was, so she read someones mind again...
Art, she thought  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces